How to start a convo with a random cute girl you cross to try and get a date going?

How to start a convo with a random cute girl you cross to try and get a date going?

>Deal with "do you have a bf"
>Be smooth
>Don't piss her off

Stop being some faggot beta and asking for the "magic convo starter" guaranteed to nail any girl every time.

It's called not being a fucking creep and having a normal conversation with another human being. There's no catch-all phrase or some shit that you're going to whisper in her ear because context is a fucking thing.

You going to ask her how her night's going so far when it's 10am? That's how fucking stupid your request sounds.

If you don't know how to mention something around the both of you or find something on her person, clothes, bag etc. to make small talk about in a non-forced way, no one here is going to be able to help you.

If you're too retarded to not sound desperate talking to a girl, practice by going out to a starbucks or a library or literally anywhere and talking to strangers, male or female, for nothing more than just to wish them a good day or some shit. The shit's not hard you're just retarded as fuck for your train of thought, you need to snap the fuck out of it.

Good pasta famalam

I just wanted to know what kinda things you best say, like giving compliments isnt that great of a strategy i heard on Cred Forums

So do i talk about her interests, i mean i want to NOT be a creep but approach girls

more dick please

>>Dont wanna be a creep
>>asks on Cred Forums

Yesterday i actually got decent advice on here so...

noice what are your specs?

7-8 inch

post more were all fags here

you gay

No... obviously not, i made this thread to get advice on girls, not guys

same thing but they lost their dicks man

give us a video or a cumshot nigga

Los their dicks? What the hell does that mean?

Not pasta faggot,
you must be related to OP because you're gay as fuck. Probably lurking this shit for some top-speed pick-up lines or some other gay shit.

It really blows my mind that there are nerds like you who can't physically hold a normal conversation in person because you're so used to jacking off non-stop and watching MLP or whatever you occupy your girlfriend-less lives with.

grils are guys without dicks and bags on their chest

be all like HEEEEY SEXY MAMA WANNA COME TO THE SODA BAR WITH ME?

nah, guys are girls with a pole and bags between their legs.

shhhhhhhhit nigga you throw me off with that shit

op was not a fag today

ps: I love you

Best advice I can give is stop overthinking shit. Get outside, make a routine that you adhere to every day that makes you actually interact with people. Go to the same restaurant once or twice a week, pick up groceries 3-4 times a week and only get what you need for that day, go to the same coffee shop or pub 4-5 times a week. Hell, go to church or something. The point is be a regular patron and don't try to force some weird convo the first time you talk to someone, just a hey, hi, what's up. When people see you on a regular basis and you're not sperging out they'll be a lot more likely to be comfortable around YOU which will make you more comfortable around THEM and lead to normal, non-forced conversation that may or may not lead to something more. Women aren't magical leprechauns, but they can pick up on desperation just like a guy can so stop trying and just do your thing everything else falls into place.

Good advice here finally