Why do so many people hate america? I mean seriously, what makes it so special...

Why do so many people hate america? I mean seriously, what makes it so special, it seems there is more hate than for any other countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tePsxYxzmnw
youtube.com/watch?v=S87u-pHbFDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's more hate for it than other countries because it is the worst country

Because we destabilized the Middle East, causing terror attacks throughout the rest of the world. Also I'd imagine talking to us is insufferable since we're far more ignorant about the world than we have a right to be.

We are also the fall-guy for most of the countries who act like they are all against us publicly.
The wikileaks stuff showed a lot of that.

I don't hate America, I hate the people that live there. The bad people I mean. I'd like to visit there again but i'm scared i'm gonna get shot or robbed or something. Maybe I just wont go to any large cities.

You all try to act tough but then you drink light beer as seen in the webm. What the fuck is wrong with you Americans?

Just figure out that bug cities have more crime? Dumbass.

If you have to ask, you're part of the problem

The rest of the world sees us getting away with what they can't. Straight up jealousy.

You have cities for bugs in America? Jee wiz...

It's because Americans are so damn conceited, when you keep shouting "BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!" You are automatically claiming the rest of the world is inferior to you.
But have you even seen the rest of the world? Have you even seen the beauty of Rome and Prague and Malta, etc.? Have you seen the perfection of Souteast Asia? Have you even seen how wealthy and happy and free most of the other countries?
No. You just walk around screaming how you are awesome and the rest of the world should suck it.
And that's why we hate you.

Because you export your media to everywhere.

People's first experience of the culture of another foreign country is like a dripping tap. You occasionally see a French movie on late night TV, you hear some French music at a friends house, etc.

American culture starts blasting you out of bed with a firehose from a young age. Unless you live in a tribe that is aggressively isolationist, your whole life all you've wanted is for the fucking Yankees to just shut the fuck up for long enough to have a thought of your own. Even in North Korea the only thing anyone wants to talk about is America and how fucked up it is.

Jesus christ just shut up. Can we just have one year where every american stops talking?

No

That guys got it fucking made!!!

You're a real fucking pussy then

Because its full og porchmonkeyniggers and jews and fake whites. USA = FAKE !!!

kind regards
Norway

This right here is why you're despised so much. The idea that you're no.1 when you're a fucking joke. 67% of adults under average intelligence. 1% incarcerated. One of the worst police forces in the world. In part governed by religion.

I could go on but it's probably beyond your comprehension.

We're not jealous. I for one am pretty scared about what you're gonna fuck up next.

Jingoism, lack of culpability for harmful foreign policy, and the total lack of comprehension that other cultures do things differently for different reasons.

This mostly comes from being the only relevant country in the world west of Ireland, so its mostly lack of exposure.

Fucking this!

I could definitely understand this

here's another redneck youtube.com/watch?v=tePsxYxzmnw

Ahhhhh you mean you don't like niggers.

>Why do so many people hate america?

Their jealous of our epic.

You should be scared bitch

Keep talking shit and we'll shove a carrier group right up your ass

no country can forcibly export its culture; other countries actively import all of it. i'm on business in Taiwan right now, and I tried watching a local movie (Mermaid, for your reference). The story was good, and the production quality was excellent. But it felt inconsistently paced, and some of the plot points were very contrived and in need of better development. For American media, this would be a TV movie or direct-to-video, not a theatrical release. It's the attention to detail on many of these elements that seems different from the American media machine. But why does that media machine need to separately target markets when the "American market" movie is so desired in other countries? Don't blame America because other countries take a "good enough" approach in their culture. It is only "blasted out of a firehose" because others in those countries have demanded it and seek it out as much, if not more, than the locally-produced content. Some countries have worked to counter this through laws, but this just sustains the market for "good-enough" content instead of making those creators do better to compete. If you don't like American cultural content, then don't watch it, and complain to those in your country who are bringing it in - don't blame the Americans who are creating it for Americans and are just willing to provide access to those demanding it elsewhere.

I feel like hating America more than most other countries is a result of ignorance about those countries. Unless you count weakness masquerading as being peaceful as a virtue. Who is better than America, really?

Only 1%? Weaksauce.

No one. Theyre jealous as fuck.

I'm scared you didn't catch what I was throwing.

I can walk down the street with a gun. I can say whatever I want. Go anywhere, and do anything. Countries grovel over our dollar. Our music. Our fashion. Our way of life. There is a reason why people risk their lives to come here... it's just that much better.

If you're losing in any competition, you generally have contempt for the winner. It just so happens that the US has invented nearly everything worth inventing and have full capabilities to invade the known world at their whim; Because of this, lessor people from lessor nations complain, because it is the only thing left they have to contribute, like an inbred chiwawa barking at that which it can truly never understand cowering in the knowledge that it's very continued existence is at the behest of powers much greater than it.

tl;dr people hate america for the same reason women nag.

Why should we be jealous? You're not even in the top 10 of wealthiest countries and it's not that pretty in the USA either.
This is why we hate you faggots, you claim everyone is jellyyyyy of your awesomenesssss while in reality you are just a pile of shit talking shit about other countries.

sweetheart, the brittish destabilized the middle east, and I dont mean the crusades. brittish imperial control over most of the middle east and then almost overnight abdication of any actual government in places that became pakistan and iraq are almost directly responsible for the state of those areas. additionally the soviet invasion of afghanistan in the 80's is responsible for that mess. the only thing america is guilty of in these cases is not just glassing the place and starting over from scratch.

Of course you will dude. Even though your military has insane numbers and even though you've been at war for 93% of your entire history. You seem to be amazing at starting wars but not ending them. Why? Because you're shit. No doubt you're backing Trump you apocalyptic retard.

>we destabilized the Middle East
The middle hasn't been stable since long before the US was even a country

Stay away from Detroit and you'll be fine m8

You needing a gun shows how much of a failed state your country is. Bet youve never even left your county much less the country.

Their foreign politics is fucking up the world and the majority of Amerilards don't see it or don't care.

This guy gets it

I agree. There are 2 main reasons why the local production didn't meet your standards. Firstly, nobody invests in local productions because it's higher risk than importing the american shit. Secondly, it's seen this way because of total market saturation aggressively backed by your government. Oh you're from a culture where sharing is a normal part of creative development? Fuck you. How about we isolate your economy until you adopt an analogue of our imperialist media laws.

I read it. Figured you'd appreciate it.
Also I agree.

because that's what you saw on TV right? You're stupid, you know that?

Here's the thing, I have been to all of those places, and guess what. America is still better than all of them, or at least California for that matter. I'll agree a lot of the US is shit, but most costal states and a few others really are the best

what about israel?
Seems to be more critisized.

Why would I leave? Europe is plagued with "refugees" Australia is a shit hole. Mexico wants to become us. Too many people in asia... What's left? Antarctica? No man.... I'll stay in my comfy country. Where the sky is the limit.

I had to fact check that top ten. It looks like we're actual number 9 per capita. We have Switzerland (a very nice place) and Norway ( another nice place and my ancestors home ) beating us. Other than them the other countries ahead of us are so small they couldn't dream of mattering or they're authoritarian middle eastern shitholes with oil money.

Ive traveled a lot. Europe has a lot going for it but I love living in America. There a pros and cons. Don't let Americans bother you too much. And I can promise you after seeing the rest of the world that America isn't a pile of shit. It's pretty fucking nice

>Imperialism caused terrorism
Wew lad

Coastal is better than central is something I can get behind. Can we at least agree that generally the coasts of earth are better than the landlocked bits?

That might be the cringiest webm I've ever seen

Good. Stay in your containment country.

The sky is the limit but most of you are so far underground you'll never even see the surface.

Where you from? Just curious.

That's hilariously ironic that you used a pic of Henry Rollins, notable world traveler.

Because, since ww2, your country has waged war and wrought havoc on one country after another whilst absolving itself of any accountability.

And people, even in countries supposed to be allied with you guys, are starting to realise that practically all the anti-western terrorism thats happening on a near daily basis stems from over 60 years of US playing war games/god in other peoples back yard.

And not a single one of you will read this and open your eyes to the facts. You'll get defensive, arrogant and yell bullshit like USA number 1.

It's number 2, guys. A huge steaming pile of it.

You speak of the negros... yeah we kinda gave up on them.

Again you're not special in this. 80% of the world can say what they want. Go anywhere do anything. The dollars weak and has been for fucking years. Even you're banknotes are of shit quality and amongst the easiest to forge. You're music scene is wank as you have good bands that you don't know how to market they get picked up by England and then get repacked and resold back to you White stripes, kings of leon the entirely of dance and all it's sub-genres. Fashion what Karl Kani, Jco Phat Farm. Guess that beats Euro fashion of Gucci, Burberry, Prada, McQueen.

There's more people willing to risk lives to get into Europe than the US.

Come at me Cred Forumsro you're a world wide fat kid that we all take the piss out of.

There's always Canada. I mean Canada is pretty dope, they got legal weed

Prince Edward Island is the gayest country. Fuck those fags.

It's just a reaction pic. Calm your tits woman.

Yeah but here's the thing, every country that has ever been the #1 world superpower has some the same

ahhahahah bud light what a faggot

Dope. Let's keep it up. Hopefully if we're lucky we can keep this train of domination going on through the next century.

Yeah, thamks for bombing the middle east so that they are fleeing here.

>no country can forcibly export its culture; other countries actively import all of it.

Yes. Like the time the native americans actively imported all your sorry european reject ancestors.

If America would stop claiming that the rest of the world is a pile of shit compared to them, the rest of the world would stop calling America a pile of shit. This is a classic case of action ->reaction.
For example, if someone in your class/work would constantly tell you that they are way better than you and you can never compare, would you not start pointing out their every flaw and weakness and despise them for thinking this way?
The rest of the world is beautiful, and if you travelled you must've seen why other people are content with their own country and will hate that Americans are claiming to be the best while mocking them and the rest of the world.

Meh. Terrorism is just the new television. Americans won't admit it, but they love seeing folks get murdered.

You mean all two of them?

because you think not caring is cool, you fat fucks

>the dollar is weak
Found the retard

Oh easily dood, we got this

Which is sad. I reckon if you cleaned all the trash and wrecked cars off your lawn maybe your neighbours would take you seriously.

Other countries hate us because we are obviously the best
We have the best:
>economic system
>judicial system
>freedom duh
>most intelligent individuals
>advanced forerunner technology
>utopian society and culture
Etc etc

Not to mention we won the most World wars, 3 under our belt

USA BEST STATE IN THE GALAXY

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS

Definitely. I studied awhile in Europe with Americans from my college and they'd make me cringe sometimes with the shit they'd do.

Europe is fantastic and I hope you guys keep it that way in the future (if you're European, I don't know).

But I still think the U.S. has a lot to offer, we've made mistakes and aren't perfect but we have a good standard of living for most people and I believe our power counters that of other countries which would be a lot worse for the world if they were in our spot. Russia and China don't even pretend to believe in liberalism

This is too cringy for me to watch

Delusional faggot

When the British Empire started handing sovereignty back to it's own people, they left those countries modernised, industrialised and with a working economy.

On a side note. Hundreds of thousands of people you like to refer to as oppressed by the British chose to move to the UK rather than let their own people run their own country into the ground when the British Empire started to break up.

The Romans did the exact same thing.

The US leaves rubble and anarchy practically EVERYWHERE it goes. After it's finished with the killing part, it loses interest and moves on to the next perceived threat and repeats the process.

So no, not every superpower has done the same thing. Not by a country fucking mile. You should put your head in a few history books printed outside the USA.

I've never argued with this kind of stupid... USA = big with lots of land. Europe = what I drive to see family. You can't judge a whole nation, because the nation is divided up into 50 states (51 including Puerto Rico that shit hole). We all have different views. Different ideas. I live in the west. I could give 2 shits on what the east does. Same with them.

Just research where to go first. Not even all big cities are bad. I've never felt unsafe in downtown New York, or Boston, but there are neighborhoods that I wouldn't walk into. Even the large cities in my state are fine, but the small city near me I wouldn't want to walk around in.

Really? Look at exchange rates. Europeans love going to America as it's so cheap. Even the existence of Cheez wizz and heavily processed foods is due to the fact that Americans don't like spending much on food.

Amazing this was the only point you countered in like 7 points.

Us not beautiful?? You are completley ignorant and have zero credibility in this discussion. Btw kiss my american ass bitch

Except whenever your country is in trouble who do your cry to? Definitely isn't the US right? Oh wait it is.... You think the white stripes and kings of leon are anyone special? haha and dance genre holy fuck dance you're the kind of fat brit fag who sits in his room with an adidas track suit and shuffles to dance aren't you? Also nice job on that EU exit pretty damn smart if you ask me faggot.

What's it like 1.10 dollar to 1 euro after brexit?

Like cheap goods is a bad thing too

>implying the UK doesn't do what it's told by the US during each war
Kek

The Germans don't like spending much on food either - they have some of the cheapest groceries in the EU.

But they expect much better quality than americans because their whole domestic economy wasn't raped by a few giant "food" producers.

Nobody needs a gun. We want a gun because they're fun as hell to shoot.

Everyone hates the King.

Wow so you are tougher because you drink a certain kind of beer? That's a stretch, light beer is "get drunk" beer. It's meant to quench thirst, not fill you up, taste neutral and scramble brains. The craft brew in America blows away any other country. Look at any beer awards. Besides I could kick your ass drinking a champagne pink lady.

Honestly I feel the culture stuff is overrated. Yes there is some amazing art and architecture, but that has nothing to do with my day to day life. For the most part in America you have incredible freedom to be or do just about anything you want. Even being a criminal here isn't that bad. Unless you're black or have the mental capacity of a child, then you'll probably be executed by the cops.

Cause your other points were bullshit things that are subjective you fucking retard

So the point with alcohol is to taste it? You're fucking queer man.

I'm starting to dislike it here, but that's because we're becoming pussies like the Europeans.

Sorry I care more about my countrymen than the nasty ass people from their crusty ass non free countries. Murica

Lets not forget this is an american board that you whiners came to. Dont like us, bye!

Yeah listen to this guy.

Southeast Asia is perfection, you know where they literally execute people for drug possession and still have a heroin/yaba/meth epidemic that covers multiple borders/regions.

Rome? Cool, a bunch of old buildings that even the local people don't give a shit about and regularly spray graffiti all over. If they don't give a shit about their history why should we?

Same with Greece. Great, your ancestors thousands of years ago came up with cool ideas that France later took credit for, what have either countries done in the past 100-200 years?

Yeah, it boils down to jealousy. Everyone hates US but they're clambering over one another in makeshift rafts and literally drowning themselves to get here every day and get away from their own shitty countries.

Keep hating faggots. Still on top.
USA USA USA

Can you name one major country that has responsible foreign policy? Africa and the middle east were fucked up long before the US came in. Europe destabilized both.

Being a criminal in Sweden = 4 star jailcel
Pic related.

And newsflash, you're free to do and say whatever you please in a lot of countries, the US is not special there.

There are other things than culture in Europe, plenty of beaches.

EUROCUCKS BTFO LMAO XD

Remember haiti man. The brits did that shit.

Former US occupied countries:
Germany, Japan, Korea. Modern, wealthy countries.

Former British occupied countries.
India and Pakistan. Terrorist and designated shitting streets.

Oh wait, I forgot one. America. So yeah, Britfags, I guess you win!

Wheres the upvote button on this dern tootin website?

They hate us cause they aint us.

We don't get ourselves in trouble. No doubt you're referring to the 2nd world war like you won it. Yeah do some research on that. You allowed pearl harbour to happen to get you out of economic depression. You have any idea who the fuck Hans Blix is? No of course you don't. He was the UN sanctioned fucker whose sole responsibility it was to find WMD in Iraq and report back. Didn't find any and your dumb as fuck Bush wouldn't listen started a war fucked it up, still going on and for what? 1 vial of botchilium.

Now fuck off you dumb twat....can't even pronounce that right.

Yeah the generation of Americans who were capable of that feat are pretty much gone now. You're like a sad britbong nursing his last remaining teeth in a shitty piss soaked bar.

The next time an American sets foot on the moon they will be there to get cleaned out at a Chinese casino.

Britain's greatest gift to the world was the United States of America

honestly, its because they had so much potential and disappointing the entire western world

Tell me, how many white people from wealty-ish countries are drowning themselves to get there? Lol if you'd offer Europeans (eastern-europe not included) a free greencard and free housing they would still not come there, you just keep being delusional.

Lol SpaceX bro...

The fucking internet bro...

Fucking peanut butter bro...

Keep trying...

>It just so happens that the US has invented nearly everything worth inventing

It's hilarious that amerilards think this

Yeah this current generation is on it's way to Mars

Not yet, but soon. Next year.

It is pretty gay, but it's not a country

Because we have the biggest stick in the playground, and use it as much in our own selfish interests as against tyrants who are far less benevolent and inventive. America is like a fat cop who steals a great deal, in return for preventing genocidal fiends from wreaking immense havoc on the world.

You typed that baseless bilge that you absolutely cannot backup with facts and call non-americans delusional?

The irony is strong in you, kid.

Thread dead... euro fucks got destroyed.

.. or to clean a Chinese casino

We Amerilards know it, not think it haha.

Keep trying though...

Start a war over a vial of "chemical weaponry"?

Yeah, we can do that and get away with it because we're the USA.

Not like your pussy ass country has any clout to stop us anyway right? I mean we don't give a fuck about any of your shithole homelands because there's no reason to. Just stay over in the bleachers and keep crying, cuckfag. Europe's shit, middle east is shit, china's a bunch of chinks who can barely breathe through their car exhaust, Africa's full of AIDS, Canada's a bunch of fur-trapping wannabes and south America is full of dipshit wetbacks crawling north and Mexicans who'd rather sell drugs than learn a second language. No big deal.

USA still the best out of the bunch. You just butthurt.

It's the same reason why so many people hate the Jews throughout history. If you act like "the chosen people", you are going to receive criticism.

America thinks it has a responsibility to help every country, who said America was perfect, or knows what's best for others.

We're overbearing and expect the rest of the world to comply to our ideals and standards. We're really the last imperialistic society left.

I personally think America is the best country, despite its flaws.

Don't think most people hatwcthe USA, Just I think the rest of the first world doesn't get why Americans are so proud of the US and think its the best country on earth even tough 95% of Americans have never left American soil, and of corse all the niggers and shit healthcare.

>inb4 Muslim invasion
>Muslims generally keep to themselves or are very polite and friendly with good professions
>even the scumbag Muslims mainly protest peacefully
>Niggers cause the US to have one of the worst murder rates in the world and chimp out over nothing. While middle class American cucks support them on their shit.

Be aware of your surroundings. If you are visibly attentive your chances of being jumped drop significantly. Plus, despite what mainstream media says, avoid large groups of minoritys standing around doing nothing. Actually just avoid minoritys in general

Americuck land is nothing more than a puppet for Israel.

I don't like how they claim the achievements of people who are born, raised and educated in other nations as their own.

Like with Alexander Graham Bell, Einstein, Tesla and Braun for example. Then being American is such a shallow, meaningless thing it's not surprising.

Telephone - Scottish
TV - Scottish
Jet engine - English
Internet - English
Stem Cells - Canada
Deep fried butter - America

I have been to most of europe. theres pros and cons to most of it but i still prefer Alabama, Its secluded, good weed, i can shoot my M4-A1 at my leasure, hot young trailer trash to bang, nig nogs stay in the city, great cristal clear swimming holes, and anyone with $100k is consitered rich... idk man maybe not the best overall, but the best in my book.

First off we shit on your country to gain independence then years and years later you beg us to save you from being fucked in the ass by Germans,which you undoubtedly would have loved. Second of course we don't care who Hans Blix we do what we want. Third >your dumb as fuck . Fourth calling someone a pussy when your country is literally filled with pussies.

it would be much funnier if he took a gun and she didn't see it and the noise would make her jaw clinch on his pee pee

Peanut butter was invented by a guy from montreal

World Wide Web which is what you're using was invented by a British guy

Elon Musk is from South Africa

you should have posted "I am stupid".
its basically the same thing.

>internet-English
Try harder retard

you're right, most people do not hate the USA.

but most people get that americans are proud of the US, they just don't get why it is so important to tell everyone all about it.

Everyone is proud of their identity and their heritage, but a lot of other cultures are low key about it because they don't want to start shit with everyone they meet.

weak bait.

How's life in Ukraine treating you?

And yet they couldn't accomplish anything in their home countries

It must be weird living in Europe and getting updates every night on the news about our presidential race. That shit would never fly here, nobody cares who's the king of France or whatever. You guys don't matter.

good goy

They hate us because we tell them that they cant move here - we have 2 many niggers already.

Pro level retardation displayed there.

I bet you think the PC was invented by Americans too.

The telephone?
world wide web?
television?

You retards are a joke.

It's not that the US thinks we have a responsibility to help, but as soon as we don't help all these other shithole countries who can't manage to survive on their own we get called assholes anyway.

It's a double-edge sword and those faggots will never be happy. Huge tsunami or natural disaster and send tons of food aid? Crisis in Africa where we send 10s of millions in aid? North korea where we send millions in aid? None of them ever give us anything back but still claim we're assholes and shouldn't intervene...conveniently after they take all our free shit.

Yeah. Think on that for a minute. You hate us when we help then cry when we don't help. If we pulled the plug today Europe would turn into the 2nd ottoman empire overnight. Don't get it twisted and you'd all be beheaded.

Yeah you're our own little realityshow and we sit back and enjoy while laughing our asses off. Be proud fella

>American education.

V2 rocket?

It's Louis XXIX or something

As an American that lived in Germany, Italy and Austria, I didn't experience hate. I got bad looks because I was ignorant of their way of life and culture but enjoyed diving into it and if you show you care, even a small bit, you get treated with a lot more respect.

Philo Farnsworth you stupid fuck.

Their military history is shit for how much they spend on it.

Compared to when Europeans go to war, Americans are little fucking pussies.

Actually

Telephone - Canada
TV - San Fran Calif. USA
Jet Engine - Germany
Internet - ARPANET. USA
Stem Cells - Canada
Deep fried butter - USA BABY

You got 2 right

Try harder though...

Yeah it's such a fun reality show honestly, and it's so funny when the US could fart the wrong way and make your entire country starve to death. Laugh it up, yokel. That's reality and you're on the bottom.

Because a lot of americans readily see or exaggerate the flaws in others but refused to acknowledge the flaws with themselves or their own people/culture.

But the real issue is that the USA is permanently in the spotlight. The hatred people feel for the USA or the USA feels for others often pales in comparison to the centuries lasting feuds between other people around the world. They just dont get to be in the media constantly.

Ukraine is fucking awesome.

I live like 10 thousand miles from the Ukraine, but i love cherry juice, and the cherry juice I buy comes from Ukraine.

Fuck yeah. Just thinking about the logistics required for me to drink that tasty beverage for $3/L blows my mind.

Tim Berners-Lee. Guess you're gonna say DARPANET but www is an English invention Ameritard.

You realize other countries provide aid as well not just the US

Fuck, when Hurricane Katrina happened even fucking Cuba gave money to help. That was before Obama got chummy with them too.

You guys really need to get your heads out of your asses.

>nukes?
How is that even relevant you retard? Also I have a French education

When you go to war you call us because you get ass fucked by any sort of resistance calm down little boy.

You have never been there, no one who's been there found entire cities scary. You are a lying fuck.

Guess Americans just fail at education regardless of where they receive it then, seeing as all great "American" achievements are done by Europeans.

I will think about that while enjoying my free education, free healthcare, and shopping in the expensive supermarkets we can all easily afford, and maybe I'll talk about it with my non-nigger friendly neighbours.

I think his point is that the germans did develop fully functional missles before the scientists got swept up by the USA. They *did* accomplish stuff in their own country.

I, as an american, hate America for our blatant misuse of "free", "freedom" etc. We do nothing but find more ways to inhibit freedom. Do I want a country of lawless chaos? No. What I want is for us to either change the meaning of the words or stop promising it and boasting about having it when we cannot back it up. Children are brought up on promises that they live in the best country and are so lucky, and when they grow up they realize the same people who fed them that shit were fed it and are causing it actively.

And what do you think that was based on retard? Also it was done at CERN so if anything it's an international success

Telephone - Alexander Graham Bell
TV - John Logie Baird
Jet Engine - Frank Whittle
Internet - Tim Berners Lee

because it's easy to blame the big guy for all of the world's problems
makes life a lot easier, to know who the "bad guy" ist

Because a large portion of Americans are easily fooled and brainwashed. Hillary Clinton seems to be winning even though she is sick and is a proven insane corrupt individual that sells positions of power to the highest bidder. Apparently a lot Americans think that is acceptable. While everyone was calling Trump a racist, Hillary was exploiting the victims of the haitian earthquake.
How much of a democracy is it when the peoples minds are being played with through hardcore propaganda and the media using peoples emotions to push an agenda.

To me it's like asking "Why do people hate Britain or Israel?" Everybody hates everybody, you're obviously going to automatically think that your home country is the best country. I personally love America but im more interested in the history of Russia and Britain, probably because I've heard my history millions of times, but no country is the best, not Europe, not where ever the fuck you live. Each country is shit in its own special way.

>It's not that the US thinks we have a responsibility to help, but as soon as we don't help all these other shithole countries who can't manage to survive on their own we get called assholes anyway.

fucking absolutely. This is the problem 100% - since 1945 the whole planet has depended on the US for security and that is bullshit.

The trouble with it is that also since 1945 the whole American system of government has been cucked by a handful of people who make a shitload of money out of this protection racket.

DARPANET is what become the internet.
TBL made a protocol to use with it.

Yeah like the Brits did for the Falklands and Sierra Leone intervention. Wait....

Stick to getting fucked by Vietnamese farmers and accomplishing absolutely nothing in Iraq.

In America because all the smartest Europeans knew to come to the greatest country on earth

That's got to be why eurocucks are so infatuated with our elections and we couldn't give a fuck less about any of theirs. Not one thing their shit countries could do would affect us, yet the smallest change in our country would cause them to explode away into oblivion. So who's the real bitch here euros?

>None of them ever give us anything back

Except for the permissions to build military bases in the very countries they helped.
Nobody except amerifats buys the notion that the US just gives away aid for free. They expect something in return and in many of those cases it's in the form of military bases so that they can expand their reach.

>the soviet invasion of afghanistan in the 80's
Oh you mean when the US armed Osama Bin Laden and groups like Al-Qaeda to fight the godless evil commies?

Or, how about the CIA led Mossadegh coup in Iran?
Or, how about the funding of PEJAK?
Or, how about when the US supported Hussein then turned around and back Ayad Allawi?
Or, how about when the US began arming Syria rebels?
Or, how about when the US backed Kuwait after the Nayirah al-Sabah fiasco?

Yeah, no way could've American involvement contributed to the instability...

>The middle hasn't been stable since long before the US was even a country
Portions of the Middle East were fairly stable in the early 20th century.

policenauts

Breh pb was made here

internet - There was a british scientist involved accompanied by more americans and a german dude

SpaceX includes mainly american engineers

Besides elon musk is of fucking canadian-american heritage.

Try harder PLEASE?

None of the people he mentioned worked on the V2

Jealousy

God knows it isn't great because of Americans.

In fact you ought to thank Europeans for WW1 and WW2, it's the only reason the USA is anything resembling relevant.

Why do so many people hate rassian? I mean seriously, what makes it so special, it seems there is more hate than for any other countries

Alexander Bell was from Scotland you tard.
The world wide web, which is what you are using, is English.

I hate these discussions with Americans because they don't know anything outside their own bubble.

>Braun wasn't involved with the V2 Rocket.
Jesus Christ.

You don't affect shit. Our economy is better than yours and if the USA goes to shit our economy will remain intact, as history has proven over and over.

coming from a Canadian that has been to the western/mid USA many times theyre ignorant and have no respect for other countries. they have to act like king shit for everything and barely give other countries credit. lets not forget us Canadians burned down your first Whitehouse and conquered Vimy Ridge while the USA lost the Vietnam war to a bunch of uneducated jungle people

honestly if (or more like when) Trump gets in, i dont want to see any fucking Yankees here. Trudeau is busy being stupid bringing in Syrian refugees by the boatload for us to worry about you guys

Because you are warlike people! XD

Stay mad baby
USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

All countries who have landed men on the moon raise your hands?

/thread

Good thing eurocucks couldn't stop killing each other

Chinese do that every other week

Telephone - Alexander Graham Bell
TV - Philo Farnsworth
Jet Engine - Hans von Ohain
Internet - Vint Cerf and Robert E. Kahn

I really hate getting into any discussion like this, but I would like to at least attempt to explain the perceived American "attitude" that seems to agitate so many people from other countries. I'm not say that I defend the attitude, but I understand it, and I think if anyone would like to take a moment to consider this, they could at least understand it even if they find fault with it.

American history, as it applies to the way America is viewed by the world, might as well of started during WWII. Prior to that war, America was a mostly isolationist, fledgling country recovering from an economic crash and famine. Then, war breaks out in Europe and Asia. Things are looking grim for the majority of people on Earth. America is politically divided on the issue of involvement. Then Japan devastates the American Pacific Fleet. America enters the war. America becomes the First Nation in history to win two separate offensive military campaigns simultaneously (I may be wrong, citation needed). America ends the war with the deployment of the first Atomic Bombs. America has just gone from being objectively weak to having exclusive access to the most powerful weapon known to man.

This was the birth of the America that Americans and the whole world know. The war ended but the Cold War began. By every measurable, America was in the best position out of all countries not part of the Soviet Union, to oppose the Soviet Union. Militarily, economically, and in terms of political influence, America was able to push the hardest against Communism. Now maybe some people in this discussion think Communism was totally fine, but I really don't believe that GB or Australia, for example, wanted to have their land and wealth forceably redistributed. I've met several veterans of the Vietnam/American war from South Vietnam who fought because their family land was confiscated and redistributed by the North Vietnamese Communist government. (Continuing)

all countries who started a war with a country full of uneducated jungle people to stop communism yet still lost raise your hands

This.

If they would just stop disrespecting other countries and stop behaving like kings, even in this thread they show how retarded they act, then nobody would hate Americans.

Don't go bring up the shit we did in the Cold War, that was a wild time man. The U.S.S.R. did some crazy shit, we did some crazy shit, things just got out of hand.

Yeah, other countries provide aid sure.

That's like saying the kid in the wheelchair who's the "baseball manager" is just as important as the lead pitcher.

The monetary amount of aid the US provides to other countries is EXPONENTIALLY higher than any other nation in the world hands down. That's pretty much common knowledge. Half you other fags are the ones receiving our help in one way or another you're going to try and say you provide the same amount of aid? GTFO.

>the world wide web was preceded by darpanet retard

And this is why you're hated.

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP fuckwit.

us Canadians provide your aid of oil from our Tarsands here in Alberta, lets not forget you guys use more oil than Europe and Africa combined

and speaking of baseball, cute that your "national pastime" is a Canadian created sport

There is no sound in space bro cant hear you all the way from the moon.

I didn't notice Braun, either way the only one to accomplish anything was a nazi congrats europe

i'll ask the Canada Arm to give you an anal probe maybe, get rid of the butthurt from running away out of Vietnam with your tails between your legs. take the anger out by killing more kids in Afghanistan how about

Europe's Main transportation method is bikes with dildos attached. Africa's main mode of transportation is in the bellies of lions.

Try Harder

You retards really can't go 1 second without bashing other countries, can you?

Stable under an aggressive authoritarian regime

The propaganda is a bit much really.
The flaws and complaining.
The sort of blinkered attitude.

Plus getting butthurt and having a pledge like North Korean makes it a prime for joking about.

Oh, you mean those military bases in places like Germany and Japan?

That wasn't a favor anyone did for us you dense dolt. That was strategic decision to make sure the Nazis didn't bend you weak faggots over again while we weren't looking so we had to keep some planes and tanks nearby. If you could handle them on your own, we wouldn't have had to build the bases in the first place. Thank your grandparents for being weak frenchy faggots who couldn't stand up for themselves, don't blame the US for pulling your parents out of the flames.

and yet you're always talked overyour like that nerdy kid who tries to talk in the group but get's ignored also you're known for hockey and then this faggot.

Send a walkie talkie along with the anal probe so i can hear you.

Nah man, we didn't go into Afghanistan to kill Afghanis, its a cover to draw you Canadians out and hit you with 'friendly fire' in revenge for burning down our first Whitehouse

We hate you because you are scared of opening your eyes. I don't claim that America is not a great country, because it is definetly a good one, next to most of Europe.
The problem is that while the rest of the world acknowledges that shit is going down the drain and attempt to fix this. Americans build large buildings to show their people that everything is "fine".

In all reality America isn't the best.
The people here have a sense of entitlement.
Religion plays a role in almost anything to the point thar advances in medical research are haulted due to it.
The checks and balance system doesn't really work out.
Our justice sysem is fueled by money instead of justice.
We defund education programs and force students into state testing lessons in order to battle for funding while neglecting arts, pe and development of students.
Our university system is highly saturated with the cost being exponentially higher than our Euro competitors while being taught by professors who teach off of personal agendas rather than content.
Body acceptance

Our country isn't a bad one but doesnt mean it's a great one.

Errr...Ugghhh..... USA NUMBER
lmao this fucking peasant logic.

The hard line against the commies was probably a bad idea. even the worst communist totalitarians are way easier to deal with than far right religious nutters.

I feel like the main failing of the US as a world power is the collective autism they have for the left - like we're stuck with fundamentalist religious nutters now because it was more important to prove collectivism couldn't be more efficient than capitalism than it was to actually help anyone.

What if I promise to kill two Syrians for every one American I smuggle up there?

>In part governed by religion.

How's the muslim dick feel eurofag?

>millions of dead gooks
>50K dead Americans
Learn history retard

Uh, Canada doesn't provide us oil aid. We buy it from you. We have enough reserves to last at least 2 years, totally absurd and non-related to providing actual food aid to African skinnies and north Korean dog eaters who would otherwise starve. Thanks for trying to contribute though leaf.

Because you have more ignorant fat asses than other countries

>Still lost.
kek

you got some of the greatest minds and innovation coming from the north and west coast, too bad the rest of your country is working class GED cocksuckers who believe Jesus tells them to bomb 3rd world shitholes they cant find on a map. Nuke the midwest and deep south, then youll be somewhat tolerable.

they jelly iz all

Americans are the most brainwashed manipulated people in the world. Its worse that they dont realize it(a few do).
Its not hate that ii have for them its pity but also want to give them a good bitch slap so maybe theyll wake the fuck up and realize whats going on in their country.
My ex was american and she used to say USA USA THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. I wanted to sit her down and force the red pill down her throat but I didnt want to risk giving up pussy for the night so i let it be. They get so hurt when you try to tell them the truth. Like telling a little child santa claus is not real.Good job Governement

>darpanet
ARPANET - 3 Americans, 1 Englishman
TCP/IP - 2 Americans based on the work of a Frenchman

If you're going to fight about dumb shit at least get the facts strait.

Wrong. Iran was a democracy until the CIA overthrew the legitimate government.
Even the parts that were "stable under an aggressive authoritarian regime" were still *stable*.

>not understanding diplomacy
Kek

Why do so many people hate >France? I mean seriously, what makes it so special, it seems there is more hate than for any other countries.

>Still lost.
kek

I was going with it until you said you got pussy come on faggot we know you're gay.

>he thinks america went to the monn

>Lets not forget this is an american board that you whiners came to. Dont like us, bye!

Bro, didn't you hear, Cred Forums was bought out by the japanese.

Oh no

>inb4 world is flat

German
Japan
Spain
Greece
Italy
Denmark
Kuwait
Oman
Portugal
Qatar
Singapore
South Korea
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
UK
Israel
Kosovo
Afghanistan
Bahrain
Djibouti

And yet Iran is stable dipshit

....then your American girlfriend left your faggot ass for the 1 American ex-pat that was wandering through Laos at the time. Great story, you're still gay af.

very intelligent counter argument

They are not good teammates in world wars

Dog is actually quite tasty.

The very slightest mention of "takin' muh guns away" will prompt rednecks to threaten civil war, but let some Haji farmer start attacking occupying foreign troops from a county that's been fucking with them for 70+ years and suddenly he's a "terrorist".

Their foreign policy consists mostly of bombing the shit out of faraway countries because money.
Polarizing culture, racist beyond belief and so willing to cater the lowest common denominator for petty cash.
As seen from afar, it's a country so hateful it defies description.

Oddly, if you visit the people themselves are welcoming, warm and kind as a default.
It's all open arms. It's just their leaders and their propaganda media that makes it hard to relate.

(Continued)

Americans died to prevent that from becoming the fate of more countries. America was really just the country in the best position to do that. There was a momentum in America carried over from the conclusion of WWII that lead to its involvement in using its advantageous position in global politics to potentially prevent another war of that scale. It became ingrained in the American's psyche that they stood between the destruction of civilization and the preservation of it. Whether or not it was true, it is easy to see how that became an unspoken assumption. Imagine generations of people being raised to believe that their country would always be the adversary of evil. Imagine being born into this concept that America itself is humanity's weapon against its own destruction.

Its outwardly conceited. Yes, it is. But is it really that difficult to understand how that mentality evolved? Is it so hard to understand that this would happen to any country under the same circumstances? America has had a very different experience from the rest of the world. I think a great deal of the defensiveness and indignation Americans feel when criticized stems from the decades of internally reinforced beliefs that America has, and will continue to, "save" the world from itself...because no other country seems willing or able to do so under the most severe possible conditions.

Thoughts? I'm just trying to get perspective here and understand.

Trips of truth

You scared Trump won't let you in?

Now.

>i dont have anything relevant to counter argue so i'll just call him gay. hahaha rekt XDeee XDeee

How many bases does your have in the US? Let me answer that for you 0 so while we have them in your country and many other countries not a single country has them on our land fucking cucks letting us sit in your country and not doing a damn thing about it.

Pretty much this. It's the people that makes me vacation in the US over and over again.

but would you fuck with us?
>don't even try to act like you would

Nobody in the Western World would go to war with another western nation. The USA military doesn't need to be as large as it is. It's fucking saddening that the average American prefers that over universal healthcare.

What's troubling you, friend?

Seemed about right glad you noticed.

how many americans in this thread bother to understand the severity of the financial situation in your country? just curious

So glad you posted that these brainless eurotrash twats think everything is America's fault when in fact you can blame most of this shit on the English French and dutch

Guess Norway is a bit high on this list because of Utøya.
77 extra killings in a day could tip the statistics a bit...

Not a damn thing just ate some food smoked a few bowls and fucking with Euro fags. Whats up with you, homie?

I look at it. At the rate it is, my business won't succeed but with the vast amount of obese individuals and how quickly it's growing, gives me hope.

>There was a momentum in America carried over from the conclusion of WWII that lead to its involvement in using its advantageous position in global politics to potentially prevent another war of that scale. It became ingrained in the American's psyche that they stood between the destruction of civilization and the preservation of it.

This is absolutely untrue. The war in Vietnam was very unwanted and unpopular long before we committed to it. The government had to lie about the Gulf of Tonkin just to get the public to semi-support ramping up past training and support.

As long as they get to keep their guns and believe that they live in the greatest country on earth they wont care about such nonsense as the economy.

This, sadly.

That's why cali is running out of water, right retard?

>Whats up with you, homie?
Not much. just sitting here getting entertained by your apparent anger. It's cute and sad at the same time.

We have the most well equipped and funded military in the world. We obviously got problems, but I'd like to see someone try to fuck with us. Someone invades America basically means nukes go off and the world goes bye bye. Don't forget that we pioneered nuclear technology.

Because they're everywhere up in everyone else's shit.

>Running out of water
Congrats you're a fucking idiot.

Enrico Farmi bud.

I couldn't have put it any better. That is exactly it. Not necessarily their fault, but it's the widespread ignorance that they refuse to believe because it is widespread.

>Don't forget that we pioneered nuclear technology.

Are you scared people will forget?

Brittain only hates us as a meme
China likes our money
Canada thinks we're fine
Mexico is jealous
South Korea likes our videogames
Japan likes Disney
The middle eat just hates christians

>we pioneered nuclear technology
Nope, that have been the French & Germans.

We pioneered nuclear weapons with the aid of Canada & the UK.

Lived and currently live in a large city. No one that i know has ever been robbed or stabbed/shot.

Just don't go into bad hoods.

The thing is with this statement though is that yes, other countries provide aid, even to the US, but they don't provide the insane amounts of foreign aid that we do. We give 1.1 Billion dollars to fucking Afghanistan alone and they still call us assholes. We give out a total of $35 Billion every year. No other country gives that much. Compared to yearly income, it's not as impressive, but it's still considerably more than any other country. But what does America get in return? Maybe they get to build a military base or two? More than likely, they get nothing.

You're wrong germany did the whole nuclear weapons shit first but we butt fucked them so they couldn't actually go through with any bombings or shit like that and stole the technology... Thanks Germany

How do you like sucking that Muslim cock?

I don't hate 'MURRICA, I hate the fuckups who run the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=S87u-pHbFDE

>Not giving USSR credit for nuclear weapons

Islam is at fault in the Middle East. The US is only guilty of going in for oil

They simply love not to know. Could you imagine what would happen to a persons morale and faith if they found out that what they were told for all their lives simply were not true? If a person who had recited the pledge of allegiance every morning in school were to find out that they have been lied to, what would happen?

How are we racist? That's just something the media feeds you fucking eurocucks.

Except that the US doesn't have a military base in every country to which it provides aid?

Is this just too real for people to pay attention to?

I would but I mean come on we all know who came up with the research and where the scientists came from.

USSR nuclear weapons programs weren't until later. Full credit for insanity like Tsar Bomba though.

We don't give a fuck about your cuck ways you homo stop trying to get comments on your posts no one cares

Once again. Enrico Fermi. Developed the first nuclear chain reactor. Italian.

To be fair, most Americans will admit that they were wrong when they are wrong. There are a lot of moments Americans are not proud of, just as there are with any other country. But in response to the other half of your comment, many of those which were becoming stable were destabilized by European countries or terrorist organizations.

The reason it is hated is very simple, it is because back in the 1930's to the 1980's it was perceived of as the most industrialised and, therefore, powerful country, economically, and therefore in terms of wealth and military. People who hate the USA are behind the times. It's like hating rome because the romans were once the most dominant empire builders. If terrorists and other dimwits were up-to-date they would be attacking China, and India

>How are we racist?
Oh, how many times did I hear "that nigger in the white house"? Too many to count.

Affirmative Action is also racist.

KKK exists, BLM exists, NAACP exists... shall I continue?

You just fucked up my wrist man fuck you so much, fuck you, wtf do I do, I'm american too so you fucking friendly fired you retard.

So it's untrue that America increased its involvement in global affairs, especially in a military capacity, after WWII? So you are saying that America was equally or less likely to engage in military conflicts which did not directly concern America's own safety after WWII? Because that was my theory based on observation. That isn't to say that all Americans were supportive of the conflicts they were involved in but that America (the nation) did, in fact, become involved more frequently in global affairs in a military capacity. Is that incorrect?

>Nigger in the white house

Spending too much time on the chan? No one is actually serious when they say that.

Also, i thought that you were claiming that "We're racist because of Trump!"

I agree that we have our fair share of racism, but sadly it comes from the left. Still i have yet to see us as being the most racist.

I really appreciate the detail of your post but there are some differences in the GB and Australian experience that you cite around communism - they didn't have the same purge of the left that the Americans had under McCarthyism and so their labour movements survived a lot longer - the progression of communism into countries like Vietnam was initially seen as a natural alterntative to prior colonialism until it became necessary to go "all the way" with the old US ally because of the WWII debt.

you're so fat its hard to miss

Is everything a meme to the americans? Are they too scared to face the horrible truth so they hide behind memes?
Everyone likes your money thanks to the huge ignorant american population.
If you knew what countries comprised of the middle east you wouldnt have said that middle east just hates christians but hey its okayyou're american you're adorable

I think that's interesting. My theory about the way America is perceived and perceives itself is something I believe stemmed from the end of WII. It sounds like that "debt" you mentioned is related, I would sincerely like to understand that perspective better if you don't mind?

Not him but we never end wars because, while we could end them literally days after they start, 1)war makes too much money(I agree that's kinda fucked up) and 2)we aren't allowed by the rest of the world to use anywhere near our full military potential. If we were able to just go all out, balls deep, full scale attack mode on any country in the world there would be a patch of ready to develop scorched earth where there used to be a country. But that kinda shit is frowned upon so we handle every conflict with kid gloves while goat farmers are fighting at 100% effort.

no liberals just hate patriotism because they are hippies. EU is liberal rat nest. Russia for instance doens't resent patriotism, they resent being constantly undermined by us for shit that happened in the 50s.
some people have a good reason to hate, most dont. especially nato countries in the EU who also bombed the ME like america and are therefore just as responsible.
dont say we started it. you don't get away with being an accesorry to murder just because the other guy started the murder first. asshole.

It's true that the US government become more involved in conflicts post WWII. However, the statement...
>in the American's psyche
...probably should have been clarified.

If we're talking about the American public, then no. This whole "glass them all" attitude arose more in the latter half of the 20th century. Post WWI most of the American public was strongly opposed to involvement in any military conflicts.

If we're talking about the American government/military, then yes, absolutely.

This! Ever see a black guy in russia?

Sad that you think the American citizen has a choice in the matter.

inb4 vote
inb4 free speech

Our politicians and lawmakers are crooks and could give two fucks what the people want.

Shit I forgot that was a thing too, they put their flag in schools and fucking chant their pledge every day, that's some North Korean style shit right there.

Did mommy teach you how to type after accumulating enough good boy points? Got a point against me or is it time for your tendies?

>could give two fucks what the people want.
no its the people who couldn't give a fuck, because they are either uneducated, lack faith in rep dem or are just apathetic to the political system.
voting does work. people just vote stupidly or in most cases not at all.

haha there wouldnt be an america if you went full scale military. Bankruptcy. chaos. Cease of trades.

So now stop with the you're not allowed bullshiat

If you count CoD Black Ops

I hate faggots like you. If it's not pol it's k or some other board. Go fuck yourself. You don't like the topic? Leave the thread. We're not sorry that this thread helped your cartoon horse fucking trap thread 404. Plus this thread is almost dead. Just wait. It'll be gone. Go bitch somewhere else.

>No one is actually serious when they say that.
Sadly, yes they are. I hear it often IRL.

>Trump
That's a whole 'nother can of worms that I really don't care to get into.

>racism
>it comes from the left
Seriously?! You're telling me the right isn't just as guilty?! Talk about delusional.

Says the faggot who was begging for attention on his post

French
Indo
China
Fuck you

not saying that you aren't right in most points user, but you have to keep in mind that they usually have large amounts of good(sometimes better) quality shit as well.

That's the effect of spending so much on entertainment.

Retard that's what I'm saying. We can't do it. We're capable of doing it but it would be international suicide.

Who hates america?

americans dont realize the pledge crap was invented to sell more flags back in the day. lol they're so cute

Ignorant

Fuck that nigger Obama he's a muslim!

>Bankruptcy. chaos. Cease of trades.

alex ill take, doesn't understand economies for $1.

when a country enguages in total attrition warfare like WW1 and WW2 it no longer has its old economy. it has a war economy. entire industries are converted to the war effort. for isntance in ww@, no more card, steel needed for tanks. Ford didn't go bankrupt they just made military shit.

economy type changes, economy doesn't collapse. countries that switch to war economies and DON'T loose the war or have their infestructure bombed into dust tend to get super fucking rich since war economies are simple, efficient and have infinite demand!

the only reason allies in EU didn't get rich is they had to rebuild their cities and roads.
america literally ownes the world economy beccause of WW2

KEK

So you don't. Must be you still got uncle Sam's cock down your throat or something.

Faggots

I will try my best to explain it but forgive me if I miss some details as I wasn't there and I am mainly working from secondary sources like the people I know who were.

For the average Australian, the threat of Vietnam falling to communism was never articulated prior to the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Australia had elected the center-right party to government consistently since the end of WWII and had enjoyed a long period of relative prosperity since. Most of the working population were union members.

The Vietnam war re-introduced conscription, but while the danger was obvious in WWII, it was not obvious to those conscripted to fight in Vietnam. It was relatively clear that the gulf of tonkin was a pisstake, and a lot of Australians had the shits that the youth were being sent over to fight.

This lead to the election of our most left leaning and progressive government to date, who ended conscription, but also implemented social policies such as free university and healthcare, some of which persist to this day.

Their legacy is in many ways connected to how Australia was drawn into Vietnam and it comes up every time our troops are deployed.

Also don't forget the "under god" part was added by McCarthyism because it'd somehow root out the godless commie spies that were everywhere.

Ignorant old man racism > Orwellian marxist racism

Put yourself in their place. If you as an american knew what you know it would destroy you, anger you beyond belief. Wouldn't you rather live in a fantasy?

You mad no one pays attention to you, school must have been filled with suicidal thoughts and lonely masturbation sessions with your wifu pillow

USA controls the world.

You'd be mad too if you were being fucked in the ass by us too.

>USA controls the world.
Says Israels bitch.

Wrong again.

The people care. The political system is and has been rigged to benefit the wealthy since day one.

Officials are SELECTED not elected and it's been that way for years.

Voting does not matter.

The two party system dem vs. rep is for stupid fucks like yourself. Gives you a sense of choice. Hurr durr I like the blue team. Nah the red team's better.

Do you honestly believe that any of these millionaire politicians have anything in common with you or actually care what you want?

Yeah. Keep voting. You can make a difference.

That seems to be in line with what I was trying propose. It seems as if prior to the end of WWII, American did not seek involvement in foreign affairs in the way that it does today. And if I was to make an extremely abbreviated explanation of what I was trying to convey: America found itself in a unique position of power post WWII in a time when that power could be used for a perceived "good" and that attitude never dissipated as the times changed but rather the origin of this "Great Defender" mentality became lost as the presupposition that America was "correct" in its interventions became less questioned by America as a whole. At the same time, this mentality was based on the events of a war (WWII) that American involvement in was (objectively, I think?) beneficial, and I think it is hard for America to accept that it could be contributing to unrest as opposed to "saving" others.

Tall poppy syndrome. The U.S. acts like it's big and bad and people can't resist taking shots at something like that.

But like another user said, most countries are shit like the U.S., and if the U.S. became a little more fluid rather than polarizing everything. They'd probably get less flak. But that won't happen till Murdock and the Rothschild family dies (or at least becomes so diluted as to not place too much power under control of too few people)

lol. We have enough nukes to completely wipe out your whole country.

>our blatant misuse of "free", "freedom" etc.
Sadly, this.