Tell her your name is sodomizer

i love these threads

Getting there..

Mamain

Show us that chat with the married OP

xolovehearts

kinda feel sorry for the guy

Snapchat? Almondbrett

anyone have wins from ayygurlll? she's always posted in these threads and I'm curious

Fuck him. It's his fault he married a slut.

LMAO. I love u user! Well said!!!

lmao i want to see this guy's gf cheat on him, women are whores

If this post ends in dubs, tell the married slut "My Spanish name is El Mucho Ding Dong"

Checkem

moar?

Dubs roll for el mucho ding dong

Cucked

ilyemlee

May send tits. Not a bad pair, but she gets super upset and cranky, so have fun (shes pretty fat)

─────█─▄▀█──█▀▄─█─────
────▐▌──────────▐▌────
────█▌▀▄──▄▄──▄▀▐█────
───▐██──▀▀──▀▀──██▌───
──▄████▄──▐▌──▄████▄──

I feel bad now for the husband...

Keep going.

moar?

Yeah .... But, these things happen, if she wasnt that way inclined she wouldnt have replied in the first place, on the scale of shit things to do to your partner its one of the lesser evils.

you goofed now

OP has two phones you fags

Hahahahahahahhahahaha yeah right, why would anybody have two phones? Gtfo of here man thats ridiculous

Better to find out here than not know too... Welcome to divorce court: sponsored by /b

Believing this two phone fake pic bullshit

this.
fucking newfags.

Op here. I would actually have never even thought of that. Too much work when youve got the junk to make things legit so easily.

samefag doesnt believe he married a whore

That is not msbrownie2014 kik, not my wife. She has a different profile pic.

Thats right, at least anomalously its a satisfying snoop, no harm no foul and as we all know, knowledge is power. And the power is yours!

to troll newfags like you are now.

>Hahahahahahahhahahaha yeah right, why would anybody have two phones? Gtfo of here man thats ridiculous

Have you never met a drug dealer?
Or literally anyone who has 50 quid spare.

Better luck next time

You can do this with just one phone

Sweetpea8604

>samefag doesnt believe he married a whore
>samefag
Wrong wrong wrong try not being a faggot all your life
Nice try though

Kek beat me to the punch comment bro

looks like youz
grabbing at straws

Hot chick from my gym: canehdian_dingo on insta. Would love to know if she would cuck her husband, but too dangerous to try and find out myself.

whyamidoingthisagain

That's her kik.

I don't think I am though
Enjoy sucking dick all your life

The pic was in refrence to silly newfag thinking I give a shit about the two phones revelation, the fact that teo phones isnt uncommon, and then you prance along with ya faggot face and think "hurr derr, im a clever lil sausage, this guy needs to be corrected, ill post the most obvious shit i could and realise that maybe the comment was sarcastic" enjoy jail but seks fag

Moooaaaaaarrrrrrr

The fake girl your messaging?
We don't want to message you though

fccccccccccccccccccfffff

Bump

brooksav93

she'll love you

faggot is a faggot

Parchedas will froth

To what?

>reply
Bekng a beta and Failing this hard not being able to think of a witty retort so just saying reply

Enjoy sucking those 10 dicks my man.

What? Fake girl?

Hannafaust

The fake girl op is pretending to be so he can get girls KIKS and either data mine or just be a white knight
Notice how he only posted from one conversation and hasn't posted any kind of proof he's actually sent anything

Yeah op just catfished you all

All these niggers wanting to be THE CATFISHMAN

Fun fact: My ex posted my kik in this threat. I realized that he did once I started getting dick pics from who I assume is OP. The person, OP or not, has some really nice green socks, btw!

Hey that's me, not op but thanks!

I wanna se them socks too

Woah.

You're welcome! I really do like your socks. It's not often I see someone with green socks.

Nice try OP.

I can tell.

whole thread is a cringe fest

Fake. The girls are sending gallery pics instead of live pics.

Agreed

Goddamnit OP, you've made her so horny that her breasts even got puffier and nipple areolas even changed size and density. You really are a pro at this game.

>Fake. The girls are sending gallery pics instead of live pics.

>the girls
It's OP faking for fucking KIKS
Everyone here is fucking retarded

>Goes from "I'm married" to "I'd like to try your dick" in 1 conversation
>neckbeard fantasy

Close to quints brings the reality

That's obviously what I meant, I said that girls as in the other accounts you moron

OP FAGGOT THIS IS HOW YOU GET NUDES FOR REAL

Live pics can be faked. I am a bi fag and I catfish all the time to see dick, lmao.

And she even put on a different shirt before taking it off again for you in a matter of seconds. Goddamnit, OP really is loyalty testing amongst the best of them.

Why not just ask for dick? There's no need to catfish, dick isn't hard to find.

>That's obviously what I meant, I said that girls as in the other accounts you moron

>moron

You might want to look at your sentence and congegate it into something that makes sense really though no jokes It doesn't make sense
Also 2/3

Lmao. OP is full of shit.

It sure is easier to just get an inbox full of cock if you are pretending to be female.

Eh, I wouldn't say that, unless you're not in any way attractive.

he is missing two letters and you cant figure it out?

insert the word "As". no need to thank me, just go punch whoever taught you English, you fuck.

Called that about 60 comments ago mate
Also just waiting for more will post when I receive

Gcse catholic school and then

Huddersfield uni bro

I had no chance

This shit is so fake. You type like a moron "haha". Kek fucking faggot

Thinking gallery pictures on Kik are live

Most people are straight, user.
All you need to do is post your kik in a random kik sluts thread on Cred Forums, and guaranteed 50 dick pics. You can find gays on /soc/, but you wont get the same amount of replies. Trust me OK

You must really be desperate for kiks. What do you do? Sell them?

Don't know why I laughed
Man's tight though

Pic related it's op

so my question is - who is this slut and is she getting dumped?

Yeah I get it, I guess I just haven't had the same experience. But I haven't really done anything sexual on the internet in a while either.

Also checked

I'm not op

It was however one of these threads where op was comforting her and being beta as fuck not getting anywher

Left her kik on show

Sent that

Got wins (ish)

screamforicecream1

Posts in /soc/ occasionally. Known as DQ.

Have you read the thread? And do you have trouble with comprehension, or is this bait?

Eh, the picture honestly aren't that good at all.

At least they're real.

The novelty factor is cool, but that's the most I could see them being used for.

Was for keks as soon as she doesn't reply for a day I'm deleting the convo

>haha

fake and gay

Neekokitty

Not her. Chin doesn't match. Bottom lip doesn't match. And its are too big. And plus. You have to take an actual duck pic. You can't use the gallery. And plus it's not a win if they pull up from there gallery. God I hope this tiny dick faggots gets hit by a fucking ice cream truck

op i sent you an email (to your x55i89 one)

one for the plug and one for the load

bump

try MegOnMe

HomeisNowhere

itslush try her

Mfw you desperate mofos getting excited about gallery pics that can be of anyone
>degeneracy at its finest

SweetThings47

Fucking hell man other humans are too instinctual they'll stab each other in the back if a women flashed her junk

AlexIsLoooove

Is that your wife, user? I'm really sorry if it is dude. Seriously

moar!

I've seen that last pic at least a dozen times

You're so much better than that for coming here and telling us about how degenerate we are. Doing gods work user.

Name or anything to use?

Kek. Those anons have never gotten a n00d in their lives.

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY, FAGGOT.

I'm not better than anyone but myself everyday which is what I strive for I'm just stating the obvious since many of you can't seem to grasp it which is these threads are full of fake bullshit bait & whiteknights either making fun of you or seeking your pics

Being this much of a faggot.

op, are you still here?

Read comments usually containing fake
Op is faggot
Or bullshit

There's a few
They're mostly mine

forreal_skater sissy slut

Took my bitch off social media... how else can i cheat if shes on there???

Now you won't know what thirsty guys are after her.