Need someone in USA to verify position of the Asteroid. Look outside for a very bright flickering light...

Need someone in USA to verify position of the Asteroid. Look outside for a very bright flickering light, its below horizon in Australia now. Please confirm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4kWkoPJUg
youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hOaqk
space.com/6829-military-hush-incoming-space-rocks-classified.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vnM4IlDFTcU
spaceweather.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wjat asteroid?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4kWkoPJUg

heres the fill-in. I was just watching it, the speed it moved below horizon confirms it's close proximity. This is the real deal, go outside and look.

Not seein anything where im at in cali

Fuck these trees

FFS...

People of the USA, go and look at the night sky right now for a huge bright flickering light. It'll be very obvious. Please confirm this.

It'll be about 2 Inches line of sight above the horizon for you now

I cant see that from around here, but i can see the sky is a very dark purple/orange to the northwestish. I dont think thats sunlight at 3 am but im not a rockt scientist

Fuck i sish i cpuld see this. Fellow amerifags pls confirm

The fuck are you talking about nigger?

Any of you guys in Texas?
Cause I would recommend you are not in texas 24 hours from now.

>implying its gonna impact
Wheres your science cunt?

What are you talking about first?

I live in rural bama country 524 here and there's a dim orange but I'm pretty sure that's Venus or some shit. It was just south of the moon and a little over another one I saw was one that seemed to get brighter and move over. Wasn't a plane so idk wtf

I'm not a scientist. Info comes from the ministry of defense in Kuwait. NASA in the past week have launched three heavy load-bearing missiles carrying Nukes. Two of them hit, this body is not in three pieces one potentially diverted sufficiently. The info was solid so I looked tonight and saw it plain as day in the sky, extremely bright, fluctuating light, moved from 30 deg in sky to below horizon in approv 50 mins putting it exactly where they said it would be, due for impact 23rd/24th

It would move at a different angle than the other stars given its location and movement. That may have been it.

Thanks Ben Affleck and Bruce Willis and Aerosmith

Fuck just saw it!

Yeah its like that hey, real life fucking Armageddon movie. Only in reality we cant actually destroy a mile long asteroid, we can only shatter it so the impact is not as severe.

The only source i can find matching your claim comes from planetxnews.com.
>

This isn't common info, so I understand your hesitation. I know it is there because I have seen it, and a reason I am asking people step outside now to see it. I just want a solid confirmation to get an idea of its trajectory.

Hey Sheldon nidle and his armada of alien faggots will save us. N/J

Nothing is going to happen though... R-r-right g-guys?

I dont doubt that theres a massive rock flying by right now but im really skeptical on the impact shit. I just wish i could fucking see it

Let me know when you do, ok?
Monitoring thread.

We would have seen it coming. We would have restarted project Orion. Last time I checked there haven't been any nuclear tests recently. We are fine.

Is saw rocks n shit

Guys if you look it up it's supposed to be the asteroid "Bennu"

The one that the OSIRIS-Rex mission was just launched for and wont reach for another two years

How exactly is a rock that's two years away from us by rocket going to hit us in 3 days?

And the "NASA nuked it thing is BS either way, this isn't a Bruce Willis movie guys.

Well no, we are not fine, I just told you I had eyes on this object tonight

If i see the flash i will let you know
If anyone could provide some other sort of evidence of all this thatd be great, photo/video will earn you one ahole internet

OP what science are you using besides the Alex Jones trust me bro bafoonery method?

Yeah, that is their story and they are sticking with it. Right? NASA never lie about missions. Yeah?

The reports say that it's scheduled to hit September 28th.....2015

Sorry bro debunking won't actually change anything. Not here trying to convince you all, just need the literal visual confirmation. Try keep the banter to a minimum for a minute.

Of course they wouldn't. Nasa are the good guys man.

"no ciz I saw dr bright in de ski"
You probably saw a Iridium flare or something you mong.

They are good guys, but they didn't say a peep in 2003 and they won't now. I hope they did a good job up there, I really do. But the brightness of this object ... I dunno. It looks pretty damn big.

Banter? Amongst this malarkey???!! On this , the year of our Lord?!?!! I beg your pardon sir but good day! .....I said Good Day!!!

Did we die in 2003? Is this correspondence we think we're having even real? What is my life now? WHAT WAS 2003?

Those are only brief bright flashes. It isn't that hey. Look, this is actually real... this isn't 'look at me getting a laugh on Cred Forums'.

You will definately see it in the sky now, go look.

youtube.com/watch?v=cX_FE6hOaqk

Why are you doing this to me?

Look if this freaks you out, go sit somewhere nice and have a cup of tea or something.
Just need someone in the USA to look up at the sky, spot this thing, report back.

I'm in the USA. What can I do to help?

Got a good vantage point? Do a scan for me hey? Mars, Venus and Jupiter are all pretty bright right now but this will be much brighter, and flare a lot bright dim bright dim.

Spot that for me and let me know its approx direction

Is that planet?

It's an asteroid that will very likely hit us tomorrow.

Please end the world, Sieg Heil!

Tomorrow based on what timezone?

It's just a comets tail

Going off best estimate here with NASA silence, but between 12 hours away to 48 hours away.

What Comet? There are no comets out there right now.

Sun is up for me so I can't see shit

Maestros comet

OP do you have ANY sort of primary source on this? All im reading is kuwaiti government warning about shiny rocks. I want to believe

You are in the same boat as me, only diff is I had a sighting of the object so I am kinda sweating out now. Just keep you eyes up.
The Kuwait info was a leak, which made me curious enough to look for myself. I kinda wish I didnt.

And so i guess your source was this planetxnews shit, and im assuming that would mean you dont know where/how they got that info firsthand

I would be out staring at it all night/dawn but theres no way for me to see it if its that close to the horizon

Flash in the sky, stars fall to earth, darkened sun and red moon from the dust, rulers and generals hiding in the mountains (bunkers).

5th Angel trumpet is blowing brother.
Yep, some crappy conspiracy site video turned out to be onto something real.

bump

Hot the blood moon soon coincidence I think not

In talks right now with Black Star News, this guy is highly educated with astronomy so it'll be good to see what he picks up.

space.com/6829-military-hush-incoming-space-rocks-classified.html

Montanafag reporting in, 5:41 AM. Do I go outside?

I wish I had more to share with you guys

Remember Nibiru?
Yeah, shit didn't happen.

Back yet? Did you see it?

Nibiru isn't due yet.

So it was pushed back yet again.

Bunch of people not knowing what they are looking for.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnM4IlDFTcU

This is it. Infared detection.

spaceweather.com/
scroll down for the assteroid info

nothing to worry about

see:
I know what I saw is a real threat but think what you like. I just hope you stay safe.

Do you have real coordenates... x,y,z the ascencion and the declination please, as you said it have to be where they told, where exactly?

No, because they literally made it up

I was looking SW 6pm - 7pm, it has a very slight tilt towards the West. Noticed it from 32 deg in decent. Perspective from from Northern NSW Australia. It is very clear, pulsing white light. When you see a big comet shoot past and it has that crisp burning look to it, just like that only holding position for a slow 1 hour decent. The Light pulses are random, no clear pattern. About twice as bright as Venus.

No. Do not go outside. Danger is imminent. Resistance is futile

It's not a meteor, it's aliens. I for one welcome our new ant overlords.

This is Jew propaganda

I'll tell those space niggers to fuck off, we're full

youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

>MRW they respond with space-napalm-disintegration-rays

>you can crash on the moon if you want

Kek ya exactly. Those assholes.

Kek

Nah, America's got a flag there. Mars is fair game though.

according to my quick calculations its going to land on melbourne.

rip

Oh my

Kek

Wait fuck. I fucked up, it was travelling South-West... It will be above Antarctica right now View-wise. Lets find out when you might see it in the US.

8 hours. You should see it in 8 hours time guys.

Hello?

Posting in a potentialy legendary thread. Please include me in the screencap when shit hits the fan, thanks.

Screencapped
Hey buddeh, still here.

yeah totally gonna hit texas from that angle

Im looking at how fast this is going around planet and it is lunar distance in that it takes at this distance roughly 21 hours to circle planet. It is super hard to pinpoint where it will strike just dont have the data such as speed and incoming angle hence trying to get sighting info over there.