There is a pedo phile dating my friend who has depression and hes threatening her hes 19 shes 13 his info is psn...

there is a pedo phile dating my friend who has depression and hes threatening her hes 19 shes 13 his info is psn beastmode18877 insta rudy_mr.hotting snapchat is castror9 kik is JABBAWOCKY200 hes 19 and a fucking freak

Okay?

Nypa faggot

his ip is 23.242.180.106

What do we get in return?

This board is for 18+. You are clearly 13. Get out. It's not safe here.

Practice using period

Fuck off to ylyl

He sounds lucky to me

>On a website that's for people 18+
>Has 13 year old friend
>OP is a pedophile

Are you mad because someone else is moving in on your territory OPedophile?

Country code:
US

Region name:
California

City:
Moorpark

Zip Code:

ip addr:
Organization: Time Warner Cable Internet LLC (RRWE)
RegDate: 2013-09-20
Updated: 2013-09-20

give me a last name i got you an address. actually i dont give a shit about this. probably narrow it down to a few people with googleing the city and last name. if they are unlisted then call the ISP pretending to be a lawer serving copywrite violation warnings or something stupid. tech support ppl are dumb.

i am 14 and im used to the disgusting degenerate residue that is the Cred Forums section here because I'm part of it also I can pull off the isp thing but I'm not sure how I can get his last name I know his first is rudy his last is either hotting or castor from what I know

>i am 14
then fuck off. doens;t your city have a phone book? do 14 year olds know what a phone book is?
tell her dad like a normal person would. fuck she is 13. probably raised by drunks anyway.

sounds like bullshit where you fabricate a story just to fuck with someone else, if this actually had any truth in it you could take it to the police or talk to an adult who in turn would actually resolve this correctly

get the fuck of b.

>I am 14
Enjoy your ban

Give me a way to contact you and I'll help you out OP. Doxfag here, I can easily find out everything about him. But I'm in bed and too lazy to get up. Shoot me your kik or XMPP and I'll add you.

Bump

Underage b&

kik fukingcancer btw ITS NOT BAIT LOOK AT HIS INSTAGRAM rudy_mr.hotting the girl he tags in his photos is the girl hes 19 its in his bio look before you judge bitch

MODS MODS MODS

NYPA LOL DONT CARE

>implying
I just want to fuck her next

OP, fuck off kiddy
don't you have homework to do or something?
btw stop being a beta faggot and asking for a personal army request.

>underage and b&
if you weren't suck a cuck she'd be wanting your dick instead of a real man

I'm temporarily fropped out cause I'm moving also why is it wrong fro me to ask for help on a pedophile bet you would love to have been touched as a child or have a loved one molested at some point right

> OP is a betafag

you are so young you don't even know what a pedophile is
otherwise you'd know that the girl you are balls deep into the friendzone with is actually dating a hebephile.

you are still a 14 year old kid who can't get a date

personal army request still denied

Op balls have not dropped and hes a kid who is peanut butter and jealous who knows nothing about the social construct of age disparity