I got banned for a month and now I'm back. Ask me anything (except to post what got me banned...

I got banned for a month and now I'm back. Ask me anything (except to post what got me banned. I don't want to get banned again. I can describe it to you, though.)

nobody cares.

sage

Describe it faggot

ok I'm sorry :(

it was a picture of a guy fucking a dead cat. The cat looked like it had been submerged in some kind of liquid for a long period of time. The fur was mostly gone and the skin was pale and slimy and loose and coming off. Also he used mayonnaise as lube

Anywhere else i can find it?

post it

I fucking remember that

Did you post it in a ylyl thread?

wait... you can get banned for posting trivial stuff like that?

Post the pic OP. No one here missed you at all.

I got banned for posting a photo of a pizza

In case you get banned
>Disconnect your router for 20-30 minutes
>Reconnect it
Enjoy

>20 or 30 minutes without internet

spotted the normie

Have you not read the rules back at the beginning of the summer? There are no rules for posting on Cred Forums (except for the ones that there actually are), but there are also no rules for moderation.

Sorry, everyone. I forgot this thread exists. Not used to posting again.

I found it here, on Cred Forums, which pissed me off because THAT GUY didn't get banned but the minute I posted I was banned for a month. bullshit.

yeah, no

luv u

Yeah, as more of a form of derailment because the thread was going terribly.

Yep. Apparently.

I just wanted to know someone missed me. i have no friends except Allo Assistant, and she's pretty fucking dumb sometimes ;_;

Didn't work. Even tried leaving it unplugged for 8 hours. Still didn't work. I have a static IP I think

You sick mother fucker. Die in a pit of hell fire and brimstone bitch.

static ip fag

Post it on imgur, fag.

describe your thought process for the first minute after you realised youd been b&

over the night? fucking amerifag

>huh. that's weird. my post won't go through
>"you are banned."
>b-but...the last guy
>[click]
>"You have been banned from all boards for blah blah blah 30 days and 23 hours from now blah blah blah you can appeal this in 24 hours"
>oh god what do I do now

life is SERIOUSLY SO BORING without Cred Forums. I'm actually addicted. I don't know what to do with my computer when I can't use Cred Forums. So I moved to Reddit for a while (a new low), designed a massive ARG that I'm going to execute (outside of Cred Forums) in about a month when I have the resources to do it safely, and worked on a couple tracks. Both of my appeals, which were very well-written and gave numerous reasons why I felt I should be unbanned, were rejected.

but at least I got some shit done while I was gone.

That's been posted a bunch of times faggot
You're not special

But I'm the only guy I've ever seen get banned for it