find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

thafack.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's white

Hot bod, ugly face, 7/10

Too chunky.

She standin own it

that you keep posting this same picture for months. The only one you have of her?

pro-tip, everything about her and the room have been discussed to death with OP. Now he need to do a flip.

this

Not nude

Not bouncing on my cock

I can't.

No feet.

Dyed hair reeks of insecurity. Which makes sense with those thunder thighs. Doesn't know how to clean.

Physicaly 6/10
Wife material 3/10

Buck teeth, peroxide hair, heavy brown plucked eyebrows, cellulite, big chunks of fat around thighs legs calves, sagging fat upper arms etc.

between her ears,otherwise she's perfection. These young punks don't know that you don't marry a beautiful woman unless you got your best game on your worst day.There's always somebody with 5 more dollars ,1 more inch of cock or swoons her with how beautiful she is after you left for work.

Fire extinguisher blocked by clothes rack. Enjoy your death trap lady.

First of all, she weighs like 20-30 pounds more than she should. Zero fitness on her.

Thighs are not thick, they are fat, and her ass is not a bubble, it's a lump.

Her face is uneven, hair has no volume, eyes are waaaay off symmetry wise. Considering my girlfriend went from a 110 pound A cup to a 135 pound C cup, and still looks very tight body, you would assume this whale would have bigger tits, and the sag is already apparent.

Also, she's the one who claimed 'thigh gap myth' which it's not a myth, it's a fact that some girls have a nice thick pussy.

She is a 7 out of 10.

10 being perfect, 9 being near perfect, 8 being very hot, and 7 being hot. She's almost close to 6 (decent) with those ugly fucking eyes, and her idiot personality.

Here is a 9.

Monstrous thighs

fat, probably around 200lbs

She looks like the female version of Quasimodo, and she is covered a very clear layer of uneven fat.

Round head, ugly face, fat.

hot body? propbably just hot bikini
>amerifag detected

>dyed hair
ew.

She has fat knees

Lol, my the standards are broken
I thought all you Americans/Brits/other fag
terribly tolerant and you for calling people thick can slap a prison sentence. Or only 4сan?

having this thread come up is how i know it's time to go to bed.... you know why? because you make the exact same fucking thread at the exact same fucking time every single fucking day

jesus christ OP get a fucking life

Real life version of Miss piggy

поболтайте со мной на английском пожалуйста

English speaking, please, talk to me

hi
team Russia doing pretty good eh?

OP if you're this obsessed with her then why don't you ask her out? Win win situation for all of us, since you get to stop making this shitty thread everyday.

no, they are terrible

Not currently sitting on my face

Heu

Tarasenko though? surely he will pull you from the fire?

Fucking virgin retard

I don't know the sport, professional sport is fundamentally not needed
Let's talk about music, I love the Beatles

the beatles are good i agree, though i cannot talk for i must go. farewell from the US

She has grandma knees bro

Ah, the Beatles- still barely edging out Nirvana as the most overrated band of all time.

farewell from the Russia

Doesnt have a penis

Kek!

find a flaw

none

shes a known model iskra lawrence look her up she like "fights for body positivity"

ass too big

my jaw dropped

Faggot detected

bitch is a fat giant. only a nigger could love her

Shoulders are too big/broad. Ass isn't big enough

Lumpy knees. They look weird as shit. She's still 8/10 tho

mine would too if I was a nigger

You've never had sex with a woman, so your opinion is invalid.

Find a flaw.

ass way to big

ass is perfect

Teeth are fucked

gay

Too old, too big

Butt could be bigger. Got any more of her?

Nigger detected.

Good taste detected.

Really? I was juat thinking thr opposite.
Hot face, fatty in the making...

Find a flaw.

More ass then woman/10

Man shoulders.

Find a flaw

There's a cup on the floor, could get spilled. Then next thing you know she slips &falls. Wouldn't want that. Her flaw - careless.

find a flaw

Them nipples look like burn marks wtf

Find a flaw

Rawfruitonacake/10
Nope

SJW hair dye.
Way too much makeup to make an informed evaluation.

they spelled my name wrong.

Her face for starters

here ya go

She's not ridding my dick

Here you go, OP.

If you could shop that waist on a different girl it would be a solid 6/10

Mine found more and thats ketchup not pain ya faggot.

She's not this girl

Oh, sorry. Didn't know no furniture can be stained by ketchup.

Retard.

>fugly gold bikini
>puffy eyes
>thighs so huge that a roll is starting to form on her left knee
>vapid look
that's more than one flaw mate. also i love big thighs but this is just 2 fucking hams.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Nicely done!

>tumblr

First day on Cred Forums, newfriend?

Find a flaw 1/2

2/2

Nothing unless i nit pick, mamas got some legs on her, id fight for body positivity with her

>body positivity

Go back to Tumblr, you fucking faggot

Miley brows

That makeup is scary.
>I need to sleep and I'm going to have nightmares after that one

Could have been worse John.

Could have been a lot worse.

Lmao you may be confused. I dont give a shit about body positivity, or female self image or any of the noise. I just think shes hot enough to pretend to be interested in her dumb ass cause until she lets me cake her insides with daddy butter. Im no white knight dog

I guess It's only a matter of opinion, for me I love curvy chicks, that chick is a 10/10 for me, whilst seeing skinny chicks makes me want to puke.. personal preference

if big asses are for niggers then slap me in chains and call me Jamal
faggot

>dog
>daddy butter

I think you have to go back, Tyrone

>>>/kfc.com/

She could have chosen any career except the one where physical beauty is placed in highest value. No one should feel bad for a person who gets paid fuck loads of money to have hair, makeup, and wardrobe departments pamper her. All that's required of her is that she stand in front of a camera and have enough restraint to no hork down every cheeseburger in sight.

dumbcunt/10

Oh shit, hhh how do you know my name?

>crappy tast in art
kek

>SJW hair dye.
what

find a flaw

Guess my life found a way...

it's funny you guys think she lives there

OP she is really fat man...

No flaw if you want to fuck

However, she looks like the type of girl who puts work to make sure she doesn't put on weight. Which is exactly what will happen if you marry her.

She's not currently sucking my dick.

Hillary Clinton has better legs

Yes, don't even bother respond to him

They love to show you how she's not perfect, they talk about her though

Jesus, that face is the next season if american horror story.

T H I C C

i do love curvy chicks. hell i'll pick any moderately chubby chick over skin and bones. but when your ass is big enough that it gets creases and you have these broad men shoulders then no i wouldn't. i love big thighs but they should be curvy but straight. when rolls start to form and cellulite and all that shit that's where i draw the line.

Lmao you guys got me all wrong, 23 yo white (with a splash of mexican) construction worker. Any thing you guys can misjudge about me from this post?

Chubby and ugly.

Thafack.com

More at thafack.com

this.

she has thunder thighs and a pussy-belly. she left 'curvy' in the dust 10 pounds ago. and trim the eyebrows; they're bushier than my grandfather's. would not fap to this. would fuck - but only after several beers and half the other women at the bat have left.

truth hurts. sorry you virgin fags don't like it. quit whining and get some standards, faggots.

user's brunette is definitely a better, healthier specimen.

yes, yes she does. and look at the fat bumps on her left calf, too.

Thafack.com wants to fuck your girl

All she came with was her clothes and a purse. I smell a hooker

back fat and huge ass. with that ass bet she has to buy two seats to fit on an airplane.

She's fat and that make up is the only reason why her face looks decent. Understand that most women stake all of their value on their looks; raise your standards.

What!? Bitch got some curves, but still all fuq'd up. Starin' like she stoned AF. How that hoe be standin' with 5 knees??? Straight up though, when she pass out imma still be nuttin in dat bubble butt.

need to see under the dress. there could be a pile of fat between her belly button and pussy. it appears there may be a roll there above her thigh.

would completely fuck those tits, however.

she is perfect, because i dont see any sign of penis. i am not a faggot like the rest of Cred Forums, who only fapping to everything that has a dick

You fap to anything that has some semblance to a woman. You're worse, as you're the reason why so many women are un-dateable in the US.

Fat , bikini is too tight and gold is not her colour

One kid and she will balloon up nicely

Her left eye is higher than her right. Seriously... WTF

Looks like a cock hungry slut and has a penis

Find flaw

Her eye is fucked up, probably 30 pounds overweight considered obese, those disgusting moles on her stomach and chest

you are a hopeless degenerate faggot if you wouldn't fuck this bitch silly.

Too much make-up. Fake tan shit looks terrible. The front of her lower thighs are a little too chunky. If she decides to lose weight as she gains she'll have a lot of excess skin she won't be able to get rid of without surgery.

Thunder thighs are on the move
Thunder thighs are loose

This is our plan: To get black gusy to screw nothing but fat white girls... In about 3 more generations, there will be no black people left. Just some thick tan blonde chicks with blue eyes... XD

so much trash everywhere. slag doesnt clean or cook probably

Obesity

My cock isnt in her mouth

Find a flaw

>pussy bulge
>man Feet
>iPhone user

Just one?

Pretty tacky underwear, does not even look comfy

This one covers it pretty well. I'd still fuck her like an animal though.

Posts a girl with no body whatsoever, just tits. Whats it like being 13 i cant remember?

you haven't killed yourself yet.

*fart*
uh oh... STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAH AHAHHFUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XDXDX DXDX ELELELEO
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAH XDDDD DDD
DDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
AHAHAHH HDXDXD XDX
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^ )^))^)^ :^)^ )^))^

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDD DDDD
OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! :) :) :) AHA

POOP :)

Tight and fit doesn't equate no body m8.

>Ass isn't big enough

Iskra lawrence

dimple- left cheek

WTF is wrong with you people? THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER IS BLOCKED! Damn it, people, safety first. She's surruonded by fire hazards and you just go on about her sweet thick ass, slobbish behaivor and lack of self maintenance.

Perfect. I'd fuck her so hard our kids would come out in puberty.

Who here really has the right to critique a beautiful woman like this? You're all virgin faggots anyway. If you find a woman anywhere close to this calibur that would touch you for free, I'd be surprised. That's why you'll all be forever.alone.

what do you think abhout her Cred Forums?

You're supposed to say... Pro tip: You can't.

Dumbass.

Low test vaggot beta Irishmen detected