Ready for round 3 my friends? also i cant get her fucking eyes to be not wonky haha

Ready for round 3 my friends? also i cant get her fucking eyes to be not wonky haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sJY7BTIuPY
aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-100cm-sex-doll.html?spm=2114.40010508.3.2.1i4t2X&site=glo&SearchText=100cm sex doll&g=y&CatId=200003056&isrefine=y
amazon.com/s/ref=desktop_aps_autoscope_adult_?ie=UTF8&qid=1474548433&node=3760901&field-keywords=sex dolls&fap=1
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xsex dolls.TRS0&_nkw=sex dolls&_sacat=0
secure.realdoll.com/
aliexpress.com/item/100-cm-realistic-sex-dolls-big-ass-sex-toy-foot-fetish-toys-rubber-adult-male-sex/32723048731.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.2.okTTYv&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=e3b51d20-6670-4d4b-b58b-ff89477ecad6
4woodsusa.com/dolls/neo-jim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to die

i love you too

Is this a fucking sex doll?

ur mom

Yaaaassss!!! Pedo doll fucker is back!!!

it sure is!

what is this thread even about don't tell me you fuckers get excited over stuff like this

post moar

hard dick in mouth now

>cant get a real woman
>cant even get a real child
>shitposts on Cred Forums
>being this beta
Kill yourself

Have you made any more vids?

This thread is about a guy sticking his dick into a doll made out of silicone.

Where do you buy?

How does it feel to be a shit tier pedo and not be able to get real kids?

i have a real woman and i'm actually quite alpha... i get what i want, and i wanted a mini sex doll! lol

patience

it looks bad... the face gets all retarded looking

if you had the choice between him fucking that doll and him fucking your kids mouths which would you pick lmao

pedos gonna pedo, you better be thankful they fuck imitation kids and your real ones

not that you'll have any, faggot

Into a loli doll, bro, there is a difference.

lol well you're not 100% wrong

not since yesterday, any ideas or suggestions?

aliexpress from Touch Trading Co. look up 100cm flat doll it cost $420 + $100 shipping

and not your real ones*

>i'm actually quite alpha
Alpha men don't go around self-proclaiming

Ok, you think it will be better to have sex with real children insteadof this doll?
Stupid world

i can do what ever the fuck i want

> i get what i want, and i wanted a mini sex doll!
> the face gets all retarded looking
> i'm actually quite alpha

/thread

Dress it real slutty. Stockings thing etc and fuck pussy and ass alternating between the two

Bet you won't take a shit on the doll, beta cuck.

piss on face

Not the guy you're responding to, but repeatedly saying "I can do whatever the fuck I want because I'm alpha" really doesn't make you sound or seem alpha.

I'm filled with an describable dread, and I don't know why

..... because... i dont want to?

maybe in a bit

some else already did that on xhamster

If you own any type of sex doll, you are in no way Alpha.

Its an insult just incase you newfags did not know.

Sharpie in silicone pooper

Someone care to explain what happen in Round 1 and 2??? And post pics from that.

>some else already did that on xhamster
link? or search term

Oh you already did. Sorry.

welcome back, franklin

Dude just fuck it and get it over with all the molesting is creep as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=4sJY7BTIuPY

Jay Baily? Is that you?

this

especially when it is a retard doll

>I'm so alpha I have to fuck silicone dolls
Topkek

Is this a Feels thread? If not then it's just extremely sad sad thread.
But in reality if i had one of those i would be happy.

been in round one, i took forever to undress her. Missed the second round.

>that hole

lmao
is that the closest thing to a vagina you get? cause that shit ain't worth whatever ridiculous price it cost

aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-100cm-sex-doll.html?spm=2114.40010508.3.2.1i4t2X&site=glo&SearchText=100cm sex doll&g=y&CatId=200003056&isrefine=y

no?

hah

nah its ok, i take my time

well thats not my name but that WAS my purchase you saw lol

posted at like the same time, its all good

same thing as whats going on now, im posting some stuff from the other days...

>sharpie in pooper
the newfag is strong with this one

Dude, I'm sorry but there is no way you have a decent gf. I have doubts you have one at all, because I can't see how any woman would be fine with her guy fucking a diaper-clad plastic child, but if you do in fact have a girlfriend, I imagine she is fat and ugly and probably a bitch who rarely agrees to sex. Which is why you have to fuck a toy instead. Just be honest

/thread

>pooper

wow so they're not even remotely anatomically correct

ok enjoy your silicone champ

Get her to piss in your mouth

not op but usually the sick fucks that are mentally really ding dong look like absolutely normal and have a good balanced life besides their secret life.
I think op is one of those fucked in the head but normal on the outside people.

What is this toy called?

How do you clean the holes?

Its a "readathreadbeforeposting faggot"

hard.getthelube.com

What website do you get these off? I would like a Asian lady boy one... I have kind of a woman with dick fettish

Yeah do you blast her out with a hose or something?

I understand it's a "mini sex doll" but it is very child like. Do you ever think about having sex with someone underage? Why don't you go for the real thing OP? It's way better especially when they enjoy it (prove me wrong faggots, they can get off just as easily as anyone)

wow nice dude.

Holy crap, I'd really like one of these, shame my missus would go fuckin mental if I did.

MOAR pls OP

Um sir, it's illegal to go for the real thing. That is probably why, also it is FUCKED UP

I'm not the OP

>my missus would go fuckin mental if I did.
nah, im sure she would be fine with it, give it a go. you'll see.

The problem is finding a child that would fuck an adult.

I think OP has deserted us

fucking a child sex doll is fucked up too. but at least it's morally okay.

oh ok random advise guy off the internet, I'll trust my future hapiness to your divine wisdom

True true, also it ain't illegal to fuck a fake child. But still like why?

He is fucking the doll, probably.

odd, I'd say it's legally ok but morally dubious

yeah, if I had one I would be too

It's #2016, everything has a sexual reference, so they're already stimulated and most are desperate to do it cause its "cool". But that's wrong and no better than rape to take advantage of it = lust.
It would only be worthwhile if it were based on love, no bribery, no threats, no coercion or grooming. Just 'hey we get along, we enjoy doing this together, we're not hurting each other nor anyone else'

That something is illegal doesn't mean its wrong.
Sometime's things that are illegal can be wrong.. like for example weed. or that they banned Monty Python's Life of Brian in norway and ierland. some legal things can be wrong too. just remember illegal doesn't mean wrong. its just a human being who tought it would be.or said it is, duo to group pressure. like not telling you are gay. and op is a faggot. and your mother will die in your sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

Children who have already been raped many times present good odds. They're more likely to want it / initiate because although it will still be traumatic for them, they're numbed and hardened to psychological trauma and can only feel the pleasure.

oh god

Are you gonna fuck it or what ? I'm getting bored

Bitch are you saying it ain't wrong to fuck a child, because if your saying that go kill yourself bye

(oops responded to wrong user)

see:

>It's way better
Please invent a time machine and go back to when you decided to type that shit and then don't.

Yeah. Do something

what does it smell like?

Are you in aus?
Also, did you post any webms of you fucking the doll yesterday?

Feet please

Op is gone
Footfags have arrived

>I'm outta here

this

Surprise, surprise.. An user on Cred Forums that loves feminine penises

It would make my heart happy to blowtorch this guy's genitalia before injecting him with Clorox.

Yeah i had a feeling the Doll Fucker was in Aus as well. I wonder how many dollarydoos it cost him.

FEET IS THE WORST FETISH IT IS VERY UNINTERESTING??????????????????

(very uninteresting the fetish foot the feet)

HERE IS LEG

(is leg)

(please imagine leg here is leg)

How does that thing shit

I want them in my mouth

OP being a fellow Aussie makes this sooo much hotter :P

its mouth

just like every other woman, she opens her mouth and shit pours out of it

did you get a small one because you couldn't afford a full scale doll?

amazon.com/s/ref=desktop_aps_autoscope_adult_?ie=UTF8&qid=1474548433&node=3760901&field-keywords=sex dolls&fap=1

LEG DOB NOT SHIT IT IS ALLEMBUSTEROUS

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xsex dolls.TRS0&_nkw=sex dolls&_sacat=0

That's not a wonky eye, it's the new Hillary Clinton look

shit nigger you really buy something you put your dick in on aliexpress?
You're a fucking retard.

secure.realdoll.com/

do ou have one with a dick in her pussy?

I'm paranoid of viruses.

I second that

There are a lot of people who feel sexual atracted to what age the goverment tells them they can feel sexueel atracted too.. Its stupid, your naturel atracted to girls from the age of 12 . so go back to fucking reddit. you blind motherfucker. and keep believing shit like amurica save europe from the german.s the vietnam war was a justified war. and that Inflation is caused by farmer's making their product more expensive.. keep doing that, but fuck off from Cred Forums and leave us alone..

better not klick dat 1

>unironically ending sentences with ellipses

you fags still have my thread going? i already busted a nut and made breakfast

Post feet of this thing

Kek. He is fucking a doll cause he would love to fuck a girl and he can't. And he calls himself alfa... Hilarious

and no pics of dick in the pussy?

He is merely "quite an alpha".
VVhich means he is very insecure of his tiny lil' problem dovvn south.

dick in pussy go

you gonna make a vid of you fucking it or what

how tight does that feel?

hey how is it to fuck? like the angle looks off, or does it feel right?

pretty fucking tight lol sorry for potato quality pics apparently my webcam has aged quite a bit

you should build a remote control robotic skeleton for this thing and put it in with an exacto knife

This

it does have a skeleton

did i mention this fucking doll weighs 25lbs?

Doggo joins the party

yeah fuckthay bitch hard

I want to get one, can hide it easily enough, but can't get it posted anywhere :(

op pls

this is how all women should be

do you ever see girls in public and then think... now I wanna go home and fuck my doll?

bend her over your desk and fuck her in the ass

Kek

where can you get one how can you select the age?

>ding dong

Tell me more about normals

>I have a real woman
Did she get you registered as a pedophile

Don't have to select age, this is the cheapest fat chested one I have found:

aliexpress.com/item/100-cm-realistic-sex-dolls-big-ass-sex-toy-foot-fetish-toys-rubber-adult-male-sex/32723048731.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.2.okTTYv&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=e3b51d20-6670-4d4b-b58b-ff89477ecad6

>aliexpress.com/item/100-cm-realistic-sex-dolls-big-ass-sex-toy-foot-fetish-toys-rubber-adult-male-sex/32723048731.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.2.okTTYv&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=e3b51d20-6670-4d4b-b58b-ff89477ecad6

that is the one i bought

What's her name?

4woodsusa.com/dolls/neo-jim/

MADE IN USA!!

Doesnt have one yet. I need ideas for names and clothing to buy her

Well fam, now I want fucking one. But how the fuck am I supposed to hide it from my gf? Unless I kick her from my apparent.

That seems the best option. Unless you can give me some tips?
>inb4 show it to her
just no

Personally, I would buy a lockable metal box that's for tools and make a compartment to hide her under tools. Though my bigger issue is, I don't have anywhere to get it shipped to....

do you buy her kids underwear?

Yea i only bought 1 pack of panties for h her so far

lol "us".

Cred Forums is not your pedo safe space. Most people here are not "naturally" attracted to 12 year olds, fucktard. Besides from your few fellow kiddie-fucker, everyone ignores you or hopes you'll kill yourself

name it with your mother's name. I mean you have already gone too far and failed in life.

why would you pay money for this shit when it's quite easy to make yourself? all you need is a tub of water, a vat of gelatin, a big freezer, and a little girl's fresh corpse.
>put corpse in tub
>freeze
>cut ice open
>remove corpse
>freeze the two halves of the ice back together
>cut small hole in middle of hollow ice cube
>pour gelatin into hole until full
>freeze
>cut ice open
>remove gelatin
>sex doll
>burn corpse

I have to say, at least you are committed.

>Traumatic for them
>Feel the pleasure

You're retarded

what position do you normally have her in?

those are some nice edges you got there.

Post the damn feet

So like, do you have a job or do you work nights like me? Because I can tell this is what you do when you wake up in the morning. You've done it the past three days.

Delivery services exist for special products of a sensitive nature

Kik RickThreshtonshire

Yea i work early but i wake up even earlier. My girlfriend is home at nights so i dont post then

if you think it's not possible to take pleasure in something and be traumatized by it at the same time you're the retarded one

first of all sex is always pleasurable

maybe not enjoyable, but pleasurable

secondly the difference between enjoyment and pleasure must be acknowledged

arousal does not equal consent

of course kids are going to like it a little if you rape them

but most of the time they'll hate and fear it so so so much more than they like it

buying link?

Delivery services exist for sensitive products.

Where did you buy and is it safe to ship to the US?

I have money to buy it and place to store it. but im afraid ill get v&.

How did it arrive?

Omg just shoot yourself in the head you deluded moron. I don't even care as much that you fuck kids as that you are so stupid to try and justify that they find it at all pleasurable

>first of all sex is always pleasurable
no it is not and that is just an absolute fact you fucking idiot.

>aliexpress.com/item/100-cm-realistic-sex-dolls-big-ass-sex-toy-foot-fetish-toys-rubber-adult-male-sex/32723048731.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.2.okTTYv&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_5_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_1&btsid=e3b51d20-6670-4d4b-b58b-ff89477ecad6

420$? thats a steal

refer to and read the feedback i posted

also get ready to cringe (pic related)

but i don't fuck kids though

also they do, this is a fact, physically it's pleasurable for them

in fact this is often a mental barrier in the recovery and healing process

yes it is, physically

again, distinction between pleasure and enjoyment

i'm not saying kids ENJOY being raped

they certainly don't, no one would

That looks hot as fuck, gotta say. How's the quality of the dolls main function? What about cleaning? Worth the money? I feel wrong now...

who the fuck has hundreds of dollars to blow on their libido

just use your imagination jesus christ

what skin tone is that? white or 'natural'?

cleaning is fucking hard quality is decent, theres an issue where her neck looks like a fucking giraffe but i can fix it

absolutely worth the money if you have a fetish for this, ive never came so hard in my life

Dude fuck her mouth already. Please!

No little child would describe their experience of having sex with an adult man "pleasurable". I have no idea what definition of the word you're using

If you fuck a child it is not in any way pleasurable you dimwit no matter how much you like to think so.

my imagination is bored, i'm 32 and still have an overactive sex drive, i could jerk off 3+ times a day no problem, this shit wont turn off

its looks horrible plus im about to leave

stop with this garbage, no one is here to fuck kids, go away

to what you know, keep following the line of sheeple and conform to your programming faggot.

haha that is long, fix how? like with a saw?

also is the angle you fuck it at (missionary) good/natural?

stop faggot we're talking about loli dolls here

How tight was the ass compared to the vagina? Using lube? What kind?

Ok my nigger, Is is safe to ship to US?
Where does it come from?

It comes from chinkland

this look like it would feel like a fleshlight.

not bad

Physical pleasure. Genital stimulation is objectively pleasurable. Of course they wouldn't describe it that way because they're fucking traumatized. Also because it plays into the complex they tend to develop about how it was their fault.

Why would I like to think so? I'm not a pedophile. Anyway, yes it is. My dad raped me so I can attest to this. Genital stimulation is pleasurable. NOT enjoyable if unwanted. But pleasurable regardless.

Pleasure is a purely physical sensation. It doesn't always correlate with happiness, and it's not always welcome.

ive answered this like 5 times

both feel about as tight but the butthole part itself squeezes a little more

it threads in with a bolt, it just needs to be tapped deeper (giggity)

fleshlight material feels better but her texture is great

alright guys im leaving, later

Record yourself fucking her tight pussy, plsssssss

How about stop spouting retarded shit like kids find sex with adults pleasurable, in order to justify your mental disorders? Then no-one will have to point out how moronic you people are, problem solved

The world has died a little today.

i never said any of those things, that was someone else, i avoid the topic all together, this is a doll and that's the end of my view on the subject

>My dad raped me so I can attest to this.
That is your personal opinion about yourself and your experiences. You can't assume that if i like this then everyone likes it too. Also your understanding of the word pleasure is based clearly on your fucked up head not in reality where there are other people.

Please dude, just one pic.

I can think of better things to spend $420 on.

>You should too

Everyone finds all sex pleasurable because pleasure is not an emotion but purely a physical sensation which genital stimulation (among other things such as sugar) is HARD WIRED to elicit. I'm not saying kids LIKE sex with adults. (They hate it. Obviously.) I'm merely saying they find it pleasurable. Experiencing pleasure from genital stimulation is an unavoidable spinal reflex.

oooohhh... now i see why you have that small toy. Your dick is not of any use for real live girls.

how bout being biased - you only believe one thing because it's how the media and society portrays it. Studies only "study" the victims, the ones who were traumatized. The ones who "survived" because it was a good thing for them can't come to light because of fear, being labeled as abnormal or in support of it. And anyone who would attempt to study the positives of it, would be defamed. And there's a difference of rape/molestation (unwanted) vs. being curious and going with it, as we all started out.

Fuck off with all this cancerous reddit moralfaggotry.

You cunts are the reason I can't even enjoy a simple loli thread these days

It doesn't have the muffled screams and cries as the real thing though.

welcome to the new B full of faggots!

gotta fuck it harder mate

And you can't assume it wasn't pleasurable for him at the time, be it only physical or also mentally. This is the issue, people need to stop assuming and insinuating when they should be trying to analyze each case independently.

The argument was not about the doll. It was about the statement that all sex is always pleasurable for everyone involved. If you don't even understand the argument then don't get involved, fuckwit

Just biologically wrong. Genital stimulation does not always cause pleasure. It's sad you actually believe this

you go to loli threads to have a chat? please tell me the you have already written your suicide note.

It is, because genital stimulation is hard wired to produce physical pleasure.

Again, people here don't seem to understand taking pleasure in something is not the same as liking or enjoying it. Pleasure is just a sensation, and it's not always a welcome one, especially when it's taken in something we DON'T like or feel okay with.

you boy or gril?

if gril story time

That is what i am saying you idiot. Did you even read what i said you fuck head?

Do you even know where you are?

Yeah, the 12-year-old has to be hot before I'd agree to fuck her. I'm not going to be sexually attracted to her just because she's 12 -- that would be sick.

No I go there to fap, but having to read the same bullshit anti-loli posts from fuckers like you hurts my brain

Can't get a real woman so you have to fuck little girls

Not everyone is poor user

the fuck is wrong with you

Paedophile

No you havent, Yes youve answered where to buy but not how safe it is to buy in the US. Or if it came discreetly.

How does it work or how would you view it if someone was attracted to someone pre-pubescent (the definition of pedo) but they're not attracted to anyone else, even of the same age/group - just this one individual?

What if your attraction continues after they've reached puberty (hebe?) and go through the changes, but still you have no attraction to anyone else, younger or of the same age/group? Still just this one person.

And then you are still attracted to the same person after they've grown, fully developed and it becomes "legal"?

Would you still label that person a pedo, even though they actually weren't attracted to this "one" because they were underage or undeveloped but instead just attracted to them as a whole? Sure, it'd be kinda abnormal and taboo compared to societal norms, but how can you label this person as pedo/hebe/rapist/molester/monster/etc?

Was at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago talking to the lady selling old records and knick-knacks. Talk turned to grandchildren and she introduced her granddaughter. This ten-year-old was as tall as my wife and had bigger tits. My jaw almost hit the floor. Waist length red hair too. Surprised her parents didn't have an armed escort for this child goddess.

I would.

Here comes the whiteknights, nice going fagoot. Incoming tl;dr posts.

anti-loli and anti-childporn are different you cunt.

A fake doll isn't child porn either you cunt

I'll second that.

commit suicide you fuck

kill yourself retard

anhero fagoot

whoa whoa whoa let's all just calm the fuck down here and enjoy robotic pac man on lady legs

>>If you own any type of sex doll, you are in no way Alpha.

Hear ye! Hear ye! Da Judge Has Spokenz.
Now us plebes gone getz ahtda here afore wez git mashed to
/sarc

>xham
??

what model is it? have link?

Wow
No one even saying anything about sharpie in pooper

how the fuck did this make it through customs? you're in burgerland yeah?

MODS

That was yesterday.

i too wonder about this, probably legal though?

it's just a doll

Pray I never run into you op. Pray you never get exposed. Please stay user for your own health.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

>this triggered by a fucking loli doll

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's from you being a sick pedophile you beta Cuck.

I don't get it.

MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS WHAT IM GOING TO DO

SERIOUS QUESTION: DO THESE PEDO SEX DOLLS MAKE THE PEDOS LESS LIKELY TO MOLEST A REAL GIRL OR DO THEY MAKE THE PEDOS WORSE?

Like I said pray.

I'm guessing more.

that's not my loli doll but i want one :)

faggot

nice dd

does it matter ?

How do you feel right after you cum--more likely, or less likely, to go out of your way to try to get sex?

There's your answer.

maybe. I would think the dolls are encouraging the pedo behaviior

probably less likely, i'm guessing it's a release, like realdolls or fleshlight

can you show full nude frontal

It's an outlet to their unfortunate sexuality. Japan has tons of loli porn and love dolls, and kids are pretty safe there.

>does it matter ?

just curious

>How do you feel right after you cum--more likely, or less likely, to go out of your way to try to get sex?

I can see some pedos getting tired of the doll and wanting the real thing BUT then they are conditioned with pedo behavior even more

FBI here, thanks to all who clicked the links and downloaded videos. We will be seeing you soon.

great, I'm bored and lonely, I'll get the kettle on, will be nice to chat to a real person

Just over 40% of Jap adults between the age of 18 and 34 are virgins. Holy shit.

Round 4 pls? You beautiful bastard.

>downloading illegal pics of silicone

this thread was great and then philosophers came and now its dead ...

"PRAY" I SAIED AS I CONTINUED TO CUT THE THROAT OF THE MY CURRENT VICTIM "YOU SHOULD FEEL PRIVILAGE" I TOLD HIM FIR I AM WORSE THAN THE DEVIL I AM MY OWN GOD

i live in shithole country that doesnt have internet laws i am safe

because God forbid should have concern about psycho pedos running loose in society

Anyone who download has the real thing I'm sure. God I love the patriot act! See you soon 385

where?

Emo fag.

you still here op? I want to be your slave. 21 f but I look really young

Can it simulate the menstral cycle? If not, why waste your money on some silicone?

Were you even paying attention
Or were you born stupid

what is 385?

also, thread was fun but i'm not gonna larp with you, pretend to be a cop in another thread

Only because you got quads I won't pursue you. And you know exactly what 385 means

Checked
But also why in the fuck would you want a menstrual cycle simulator

Op is gone but you can be my slave

>pic n timestamp required

Post dick then we'll see

Lol I'm 21 I swear

pics

Every morning there's a loli hanging from the corner of my girlfriend's four post Cred Forums
I know it's not mine but I'll see if I can use it for a weekend or a one night stand
No one understands
Why I dig her out
Once again, as predicted, fucked my loli dolls pussy and I ripped it out~

you know as well as I do that aint the way it works round here

>tl;dr tits or gtfo

SOME

I get the allure: being a pedo but probably not wanting to fuck another person's entire life and future up and not wanting to go to prison

BODY

Tits are too big. I'm out. Enjoy!

>Post dick then we'll see
shit tier slave already. Hang yourself before you resort to feminism, attention whore.

> flat doll

They call that "flat"?
Lol what do they consider "busty"?

What the fuck they didnt even try with that vag

0/10 boner killed

you get one. i'm here to find a daddy, not post pics.

kek

it is a ass you fucking kid

The smell, the taste. I once got a hold of one of my friends soiled pads one night. Kept it for a week because it turned a bit green and it lost her scent and personality. I also felt like a creep for searching for it and making sure that it was hers, so I had to trash it because I have too much respect for her.

decent, forgot timestamp though

well, I'm 46 so I'm your perfect age daddy material and you're tits look just about ready for a training bra

/thread

yeah, nice, timestamp then we can talk

Wow you're amazingly stupid. You're in Cred Forums, faggot. And yes, biologically and psychologically, males are tend to be attracted by minors, you could even say that every male is a pedophile but it's just the fear and the belief system that you follow the one that dictates what to love and what to hate. You're just part of the sheeple, please kill yourself retard.

You're a fucking sick faggot OP. I pray you never have your own children.

shut the fuck up you little bitch. dont tell me what i am and are not. trying to justify your own disgusting fucking kiddie loving shit.

no males are no attracted to minors and no its not because of fear of the system. shut the fuck up you disgusting pedo. most males actually have the urge to PROTECT CHILDREN not fuck them you fucked up little cunt. if i saw you irl id beat the absolute living fuck out of you, not agree on pedophilia. disgusting.

>Why don't you go for the real thing OP?
Maybe because he wants to fuck a small cute child-like sex object but doesn't want to, you know, hurt an actual person? That's how this fantasy thing works.

>You're just part of the sheeple
kek, you sound autistic. And I am with you, actually.
The best part about this doll is that you can buy whatever underwear or generally clothes you want for her, since she's incredibly realistic.

Here is an obese shota trap

will you retards shut the fuck up, I'm trying to get me some slave loli here

>morally dubious
in what way? He's not hurting anyone at all. "legally ok but morally dubious" is like a 40 year old man dating an 18 year old. Legally, it's fine, but it's unlikely to be a relationship between equals, so morally a little questionable.

sort of right

just another drone person

it's been scientifically proven by hooking males up to medical devices that they get arouse by females around the time they show signs of puberty.

ask any girl on the face of the earth what age they we're when men started to notice them