What country has the UGLIEST female, I say it has to be Japan, fucking japcunts are enough to make you go gay...

what country has the UGLIEST female, I say it has to be Japan, fucking japcunts are enough to make you go gay, post girl from the country you think all the girls look like a dogs ass

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d8/44/c2/d844c21d34297b53589056b84c15cab4.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your mom

that is what I like about B is the intelligent and oh so witty rebuttals, good job, lets not make that bar so high next time user

What continent is that on? I've never heard of your mom. Is it in the UN?

it is right next to eyesuckkoks

>expecting intelligence from Cred Forums
>being this mad

to have a fair discussion you have to say not including aboriginals

Ive always found the asians are either really fucking hot or ridiculously fucking especially the Japanese girls theres no inbetween with them

this big times

Finding and pretty asian woman in real life can be hard, But i think you can find a hot woman from every country, even aboriginals

Why are they all fucking blind?

Wtf, Japan has mongaloid schools?

India, no pic but 99.99% are fucking ugly but every now and then the stars allign and make a super hot one probably once a generation.

Africa! Unless you like apes.

genetics + having to be able to read the fine details in kanji
just look at this
愛鋼機
being able to resolve enough detail to actually read this on most resolutions requires getting real fuckin close to the screen, or glasses
and those kanji aren't even that complicated

did u think japan just throw the retard babies off of tall buildings or something

yeah nah fuck that shit.

Japanese woman fine

It's Australia and you all know it's Australia damn it.

Pretty sure thats a bull dog with a wig.

The top one is the only actually good looking one. I circled the one below her because she probably has horse teeth.

literally 1/100, one decent face wading in the horse face/exotic cat face looking masses. God damn it. Stop making exact replicas of the same fugly looking mother fuckers.

Based from this VERY small sample size you can extrapolate that almost every 1/100 females are acceptable. Which is surprisingly accurate for some reason.

Should be done worldwide. Might save a couple dollars instead of wasting money keeping them around

>Africa
>country

i think when comparing average women from japan to china and korea, chinese are the worst.

if that counts, native australians probably are the ugliest. actually i've never even saw a pic of an acceptable aboriginie.

>麤驫鸞鬱鷹麟

>▓▓▓▓█▒▓

India
Those women are ugly AF kek
And also hairy

Are you trying to say that squinting increases the resolution of your overall sight?

I'm not an eye doctor, I don't claim to be a scientist, I'm not even asian, but I would sooner be raped by 10 different species of mountain goat than accept what you just tried to tell me. There's just no way.

those are the acceptable ones imo.
they just need to get rid of those fucking glasses.

Honestly OP, as someone who's lived all over asia, I think you're completely fucking wrong.

Taiwan and Japan tie for the BEST looking azn girls, period.

China girls are pretty ugly but those in Malaysia and Singapore are, in my opinion, worse.

As for Korea, the ones that haven't had surgery done are butt ugly, probably the worst.

I disagree. I lived in Korea for awhile. Most of the girls there are fucking hot. All the girls that i banged (Around 5 over a 1 year period) were acceptable enough to fuck.

You're retarted.
Squinting makes your peripheral vision get blurred out and your focus on the middle part of the eyes is higher

you dont need to figure out every stroke to recognize the common kanji.

our alphabet even gets easier to read if you add serifs because the letters become more distinguishable - i can imagine that reading japanese is actually a lot easier.

no i just said that being a dick to your eyes can cause them to have problems
this includes attempting to read chinese characters, read in the dark, stay too close to computer screens, staring at the sun, etc
it won't make you go blind overnight obviously, but those people have been doing all of those things since birth

That's true. Even that aboriginal model is a pretty fair lady

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d8/44/c2/d844c21d34297b53589056b84c15cab4.jpg

It's Finland. Stay out if you value good looking chicks.

土 and 士 are different characters with different meanings
can you spot the difference

You spelled retarded wrong. The irony is palpable.

South Eastern US

Not sure if you have actually lived in Asia as you have said. However, I have lived in two places, Japan and unfortunately China. I am a computer programmer so I lived in both for a fw years each (6 in Japan, 2.5 in China [got the guck out of there as soon as I was able]).

Anyway, Japanese girls are truly best girls for the most part. I dated quite a few and was friends with a few more (who were not afraid of a Hispanic guy in their country). All good looking, or average at least (and half of the girls I met were in my field so that's kind of rare). Anyway, all very respectful, very honest, and into will make an honest effort to be into the same shit you're into. Actually, I wasn't a fucking weeaboo before I went to Japan, but came back a weeb to the US.

In China, maybe this had to do because I am not fluent whatsoever in that shit tier language so I had to go everywhere with my then coworker to translate everything. Regardless, the people are disgusting, they shit in the street, the girls who speak decent English were trying to hook up just to get out of that shithole of a country they live in. Also, most of the girls I personally dealt with were fucking ugly and some of them even smelled. I was miserable in China, never go there or date/marry a Chinese person.

I have a choice, in two years I either stay in the US or I help a buddy of mine I met in my time in Japan with his project. Not as well paid as I get here, but not bad either, so I've decided to head over there as soon as it is possible. You bet your ass I would never make a decision that fast about going to China. I'm never going back there.

TL;DR: Japan girls are God tier, China girls are shit tier

Paraguay

Yes?

AHA ! That was a trick question ! Those symbols are actually mongolian horse runes!

I definitely agree that China girls are shit tier, living in China was a fucking nightmare.

I live in Singapore now, the girls here are as ugly as the chinese but they at least know basic respect and etiquette.

But there is still a difference. You have no point

They probably had surgery done. Korean girls + surgery = fucking hot but without it? Not at all.

you fucking blind gay

Kek'd, she doesn't look THAT bad

what the fuck is B

>oh so witty rebuttals
Way to shit on yourself. Congrats.

no difference , the entire mongolian vocabulary is made out of 87 words for horse and 2 for smoked ham.The difference between the two is that one was written while not on horse-back.

She's cute you fucking homo

This. Abos are certainly the most disgusting race without a doubt. Even the one that got into the miss world finals was a 4/10 at best in my opinion.

>asians
>have etiquette and/or respect

Pick one. They eat baby soup.

Let's just call it Florida

Chinks? Disgusting
Koreans? Cunts

Japs? The most respectful and polite motherfuckers on the face of this earth.

not sure what kind of bait that is, jumalauta perkele.