when people refer to the US as "America" even though Chile, Bolivia, Canada and Mexico are all in the Americas

> when people refer to the US as "America" even though Chile, Bolivia, Canada and Mexico are all in the Americas

> when you can tell just by looking at a person that they are SJW:s. Septum piercing, bleached denim jackets, green/red hair etc.

> when wifi disconnects itself mid-browsing (happens to me at least once a day)

> people becoming violent or threatening over retarded stuff just to assert dominance

> when a person has the same facial expression in every single picture

> when people talk slow and are so predictable that you know exactly what they say before they've managed to finish saying it

> assholes who stop in the middle of the street, hallways, stairs etc and are completely oblivious that they're blocking people from passing

> people who listen to loud music in public, it's like they want to tell everyone how good they feel at the moment

> when people complain about not getting their morning coffee as if they LITERALLY need it to survive a day

> when people over-exaggerate meme-tier shit like walking on legos is worse than medieval torture, or that Nokia 3310's is harder than steel

> when people make noise with their chewing gum

> kids and their stupid fucking questions and constant bullshit nonsense talking. Fuck kids.

> people who can't be on time. It's not that goddamn hard, you fucking neanderthals.

> people in general

Do you just think of these things before you make the thread, or do you have a list that you add to over time?

I thought of them before making the thread, but as they occur in my daily life I add them to my mental "list".

Don't you think it's a bit depressing to have such a comprehensive list of types of people who piss you off? Do you tell people that these things bother you, or do you just save them up until you can vent to strangers on the internet?

>when people have conversations in a public bathroom (bonus points for foreigners)

>people who litter. I fucking hate finding discarded McDonald's bags and drink cups.

>white people who get very offended by people saying nigga/nigger in private conversations, like referring to my black friend as nigga

>Mexicans at the movies. even if it sucks they're usually happy to just be there and have nothing but nice things to say about it

>people who shamelessly take selfies in public. do you not realize how stupid you look

>cashiers who judge you for the things you buy, eg. condoms. bitch if that eyebrow is raised it better be because you have a medical condition

>social media profiles decorated in patriotism.

>people who genuinely think that if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.

>when latinos get pissed off over trivial bullshit like calling the US America

Why do you have to shit on the Mexican movie-goer's good times? Why does another person's happiness bother you?

>> when people green text the most mundane bollocks and can't let shit go and enjoy living

Are we twins? I feel like I wrote this myself.

>when reddit fags post threads with redundant things that annoy them

>when people leave facebook and think Cred Forums is another safe space

>when people don't realize they are being deauthed for their wifi pswd.

Beaner detected

pokemon go'ers. although the fad calmed down considerably now;

vapers.

the friends that people i hang out with associate with.

people who think alcohol is better than weed.

hispanics that speak too loud indoors.(i am also hispanic btw)

people who think the walking dead/ ggame of boners is actually ORIGINAL. or even entertaining for that matter.

i somehow still have friends.

people that sweep dirt into a corner when the dust pan was right next to the broom you grabbed.

SODA WASTERS! why even fill your entire cup with soda from my fridge that you didnt pay for if you arent going to drink it!? (btw i quit drinking soda at home because i don't even get more than a cup or two out of it.)

this type of guy....

people who as for advice FROM ME and then don't actually apply any of the knowledge i bestow on them.

people who use there phones ALL THE TIME and don't know how to email/share files/basic computer shite. all they know how to do is take selfies/youtube/facebook. THE END.

people that used to do heavy drugs but then "found god" and then try to talk to me like im the heathen.

leafyishere; i don't think this one needs an explanation.

most movies that have been coming out recently. currently i don't go to movie theaters anymore; i just pirate the movies i might be interested in. even though they usually suck anyway and i am glad i didnt waste my 40-60 bucks at the movies for ONE SHITE FILM.

thats all i can think of atm..

fyi, i tell people right then and there when they do the things that bother me. AND i also vent to the internet. always been a direct kind of person.

forgot to add this asshole too;

>when latinos get pissed off over trivial bullshit like calling the US America

kek

when people over-exaggerate meme-tier shit like walking on legos is worse than medieval torture ya fuck those pussy i use to sleep on lego when i was a lad

When you hand someone a pill to take and they save it for later

then please make a video of you walking barefoot through a pile of legos on the floor. i wanna see this shite.

>When I was a lad

Fucking trap faggot

kek at leafyishere
I can't think of anything but I'll try
>waiters who act like they're gods and own the place
>cyclists
>stupid tourists who always take pictures and it takes me 10 minutes more to reach my home because of them, most of them are japs so I'm bigger then them, last year started going right through them not giving a fuck
>people who want to talk to you on public transport
>most of OPs shit
>people who stopped doing drugs and think they're anlightened as fuck
>people who do drugs and think they're enlightened as fuck (I do em myself)
>Very religious people my age that look at me wrong when I swear their gods name in front of them
>jews
>bankers
>niggers
>the same two beggars who alway ask you for money or cigaretes
Can't think of anything other right now

over sensitivity is a side effect of autism. you dont have a cool enough head to do anything of any significance in the world so why are you complaining?

>be me
>chewing gum in line
>trigger spergo behind me
>leaves and returns with sidearm
>dumps the entire mag in my back

> when people refer to the US as "America" even though Chile, Bolivia, Canada and Mexico are all in the Americas
you're right
> when you can tell just by looking at a person that they are SJW:s. Septum piercing, bleached denim jackets, green/red hair etc.
This SJW thing is a superficial view society pushes generically at people to reduce to few negative aspects all the low-end civil rights fighters. You're so deep in it

change your wifi network instead of getting mad
> people becoming violent or threatening over retarded stuff just to assert dominance
you're right.
that's more a symptom of some kind of obsession for how pretty they are in photos
> when people talk slow and are so predictable that you know exactly what they say before they've managed to finish saying it
right, that's annoying.
> assholes who stop in the middle of the street, hallways, stairs etc and are completely oblivious that they're blocking people from passing
right. But you can get relieve by shouting at them.
> people who listen to loud music in public, it's like they want to tell everyone how good they feel at the moment
same as above
> when people complain about not getting their morning coffee as if they LITERALLY need it to survive a day
well, caffeine is addictive so they need it for true.
> when people over-exaggerate meme-tier shit like walking on legos is worse than medieval torture, or that Nokia 3310's is harder than steel
these are called jokes. I don't have sense of humor as well and I understand you btw

do you live in a city?

also i saw jap tourists at the mall the other day taking pictures in front of an apple store.

do they come here to mock us or something? what could be the point of taking a group photo infront of a regular looking store?

how are they even impressed by anything here in america;

you're right.
> kids and their stupid fucking questions and constant bullshit nonsense talking. Fuck kids.
Right, but I guess you should let them, like, be kids.
> people who can't be on time. It's not that goddamn hard, you fucking neanderthals.
It is hard for them. I hate this as well, but it has been proved that people that have the habit of being late calculate time differently in their brain and get a sort of "immunity" to the guild of being late. I found relief thinking about it like a sort of mental disorder.
> people in general
don't be misanthropist. It's stupid.

>people who think you didn't understand what they were saying when you simply disagree with them

>Jet fuel don't melt Nokia 3310's

Abortions

People who think liking traps doesn't make them as least bisexual

When people link all the other posts in a thread and gives their personal opinion on each one.

For example:

>56286

I agree

>652855632

Heres my opinion

>656856953

You are wrong

>54866866

Checked

Etc

Like no one gives a fuck what you think about every post, just reply to the ones you actually have something to say about.

>Muslim apologists, Islam is an evil faith and no genuine friend of freedom or the values of the enlightenment has any business defending it or its practices as anything other than stone-age barbarism

>Cop apologists, the police are and have been for a very long time a corrupt clubhouse of mentally stunted gorillas who wipe their asses with the constitution on a daily basis and get sucked off by idiots for doing so

>Clinton supporters, who go as far as to call anyone who refuses to vote for Clinton a Trump-enabling Nazi

There, that's my big three for the last few days.

14 yo girls that think that dating a 21 yo make them mature and also 21 yo dude that hangs out/hits on 14 yo like grow the fuck up

>people who pretend like they don't understand that when someone is referring to America that they aren't, in fact, referring to the collective two continents of North and South America, but actually the United States of America, just like many people far smarter and more accomplished than you have for centuries all for the sake of brevity.

"America" is shorthand for the USA. If we're talking about Bolivia, we're just going to say "Bolivia". You have to be autistic as fuck to really be dumbfounded about people using "America" when they're referring to the US.

This is an actual, true story: I used to have a co-worker who'd talk about how much he needed coffee to get through the day. Apparently, he had a few undiagnosed mood/balance issues that never got looked at because the caffeine from his morning Joe was "setting him straight " every morning - e.g. helping regulate his moods.

Well, one morning, he actually came to me (and a few other co-workers, we had like this little clique at work) and had mentioned he'd gone to doctor and a psychiatrist and such, they told him about his issues and advised he stop drinking stuff with caffeine - and he listened. The very same day this dude decides to stop drinking coffee is the same day he ended up going home after work to find his wife was cheating on him.

Dude snapped, murdered her and the guy with a pipe wrench. He wasn't a handy guy... Which means this guy went and bought a pipe wrench to bludgeon his wife with. Just surreal.

Anyway, once in a while, somebody does need coffee to survive the day.

America was first used to refer to what is known in English as The Americas and is still used that way in Spanish speaking countries.

this.

Yeah honestly fuck waiters and waitresses. I had a friend who worked at a decently expensive restaurant as a chef. He was paid $10/Hour and was there for a couple hours before the restaurant opened and a couple after it closed. Waiters showed up when it was opening and left as it closed and got 2-3 times as much money for carrying food 15 feet from the kitchen to the table and a ton of them still bitched about the whole tip bullshit.

Also:
>people who just close themselves off to reasoning that disagrees with their narrow view of the world
>people who fanboy over specific brands as if the bigger companies actually give a shit about them outside of being a number
>people who preach their lifestyle as the one and only proper way to live
>people who go on and on about the 'funny' stuff their pets do, no one gives a shit besides you
>people who get pissed at others for not reciprocating interest, no one is obligated to be interested in or attracted to you neckbeards and hamplanets
>guys who let their woman control every facet of their life, grow a spine
>the constant exaggeration used in talking nowadays and the death of the word literally
>vapers and the dumbasses that immerse themselves in stoner 'culture'
>the obsession with putting avocados on and in everything
>all the ridiculous double standards in life
>15 years later and Americans still act as if 9/11 happened yesterday
>the fact that 'activists' of our generation just whine about things on the internet as opposed to actually attempting to do things in the real world

Why? They're easy to pick up, they usually do what you say and their panties are almost always wet for you.

Theres really no bad side to it

>not wanting to fuck a fresh and tight pussy

Real talk, you might actually be depressed.

does America realy have such a huge problem with SJW? are they like black people?

No worse, they're privileged white people who want desperately to be oppressed to fulfill their crippling victim complexes

what I'm asking is if I visit America will I see them on the street? Will they say something or do something to me?
Because what I imagin is them having pickets everywhere

They will mess with you for just walking in the streets. If you look at them wrong they will tell you to quit opressing them

I can't believe because it's Cred Forums but I have seen a lot of videos like that where these people just attac others on the street like the one where 2 guys were just smoking outside

boo hoo

fair enough

dont be a poorfag and get better internet

lol we got a beta cuck here

and why does that matter to you?

retarded people, kinda like you then...

ok

fuck you, if I want loud music in my car then I'll do so

implying caffeine addiction isn't a thing

HUR DUR I DONT UNDERSTAND LINGUISTICS

kinda like the noise you make breathing through your mouth..

dont have kids?

poorfags like you have to rely on public transport

> people in general
yep, you are a douche.

>SJWs need to stop oppressing me
You're literally doing exactly the same thing m8. The whole fucking world seems to have a massive victim complex right now.

>people who drive below the speed limit. Why spend more time in the fucking car than you have to?

>people who get mad at women for their own shortcomings. Maybe women aren't into you because you're a dickhead

>trump supporters. Terk er jerbs but IRL. "political correctness" is not the reason america is falling apart, it's because people in power make all of their decisions based on their own self-interest.

>people who exist purely to provoke others into a reaction, a la katie hopkins or milo yiannopolos. All you can do is stop paying attention to these people

>anyone who uses the term "reverse discrimination"

sjw spotted

katie hopkins is infinitely smarter than you are, you do realise she was a military intelligence officer before she became a "personality"...

Hey, she probably is. She knows exactly what she's doing, and people just lap it up. Being called an asshole is exactly what she wants.