Hey Cred Forums about to go lose my virginity, any tips?

hey Cred Forums about to go lose my virginity, any tips?

No

Here is one: Kill yourself.

im a virgin too

dont cum in her pussy unless you're ready to be a father

don't pull out

Fuck you. That doesn't happen on the first time.

Mak shur you have at least an 8 inch cok and u r not a faggut

>Swallow
>Find Gun
>Kill self

what i hate in this world are stupid people like you.

your erection will probably be a failure....but dont panic....you'll have your second chance (with other girls)

make sure your balls dont smell like you wank for a living

picture related

Don't use a condom

Don't nut in the first 5 seconds.

when he's fucking you in your ass, make sure he gives you a reach-around. that's just one bro taking care of his bro

Pound one out before you go.
Don't go right for the goal, prime her first. Eat that pussy until she's wet.

I skipped that second step my first time, spent an hour trying to jam my cock into a dry, super tight hole.

Make sure it's not a close relative.

get off /b

You'll probably cum in less then 1 minute, so don't forget the foreplay if you want her to like it. Be soft, caress her, eat her pussy, make her wait for it, then she'll get horny.

The sensitive part of the pussy is the top-one, so doggy style is very efficient, since your dick will rubber this specific area. Apply the same scheme to other positions : your dick has to rubber the top part of the vagoo.

Don't go in the wrong hole, unless she asks, then go for broke.

Also source?

my dick is too small for doggy

Be clean. Perfume and trim the pubes a little (not all or no friction).

You will probably cum in seconds, but don't panic, it's totally normal. Do a second shot after a few minutes of rest, it will last much more longer.

Watch her, but mind you. See if she like or dislike it by her face (pain or extreme pleasure may express same facial expression, but not same body language: her toe is a good indication) but mind you, means think about your fun first. Why? Because if you have fun, she will. Girls like to be dominated in bed most of the time.

Like in sport, manage your effort. In marathon, no one rush like a mad man in the first kilometer, because if so they will never finish the race. Sex is same. Know when to rest and when to rush. Rest by going slowly and deeply or by putting the girl in a active position for her (cowgirl etc...)

Prepare some towels/tissue/baby wipes not so far from action scene. And water.

Avoid alcohol (erectil disfonction) cigarets (problem while breathing) or drugs (looooong list of problems who can occurs). If you have to drink to put her in the mood: eat loaf of bread before, it will absorb most of alcohol and travel througt your stomach safely.

Many other tips remaining, but those are the main. number one is: don't stress it's like going to a journey: Just enjoy and relax.

thanks for the top advice m8

Not problem. Also dick size isn't a real problem. G-spot is really close from the enter, So strangely short dick can work it harder than big ones (and i got a big one, so i'm know finding excuses)

Last but not least: Cut your nails. Good test way: put a finger in your mouth and scratch the inside of your cheek. If you can feel your nails, she will feel it inside her pussy. Cut it nice.

*so i'm "not" (instead so i'm know).

Please excuse poor english, french Cred Forumsstard here

you're about to lose your verginiy and i am not even near it you should be the one to give me tips bro

be good looking, be confident
but most of all, dont be a cunt or arrogant.

>e
Don't fuck it up

if i talk to a girl whos actually good looking but don't really habe interest in me can the interest be developed in her about me or is it a no go ?

-Relax and be comfortable with yourself, this will help everything.
-Start slowly and make sure she is nice and wet before you begin.
-Don't doubt yourself, odds are if you're enjoying it she is too. Biology is good that way.

its hard for me to commentate from my position but it depends. whats the situation exactly? she a friend? she a random?

Be sure to wrap the condom around the shaft AND balls.

It's a common mistake not to, and you might " lose" it otherwise.

All you need to know.

chokethe fuck out of him like til he stops breathing

Actress?

your first 20sec should not cost more then 30$
just tell her in before it'll b a quick job

gina gerson or something close to that.

but it feels soooo good

Make sure you shit on whoever your fucking.
Also wipe the shit around the genitalia

pro tip, don't swallow and use a condom on his dick faggot

fap before that

If you're an "old age" virgin, let's just say 18 and up; your problem in inevitably one of two things. Either you aren't approaching women and asking them out (this MUST be learned, women will not approach you, that's not how fucking nature works) OR you're setting your standards way higher than than a virgin should.

No one starts out banging super models, you take whatever you can get, improve your confidence, sexual skills, and communication with women; then you go after something better. And don't think that virginity is a selling point to women the way a woman's virignity would be to a guy. Women DON'T WANT virgins, and if you act like one, they won't want YOU. And they will know (so your first options aren't gonna be great), women have a way of knowing how much sex you get, if you get a lot, you're much more desirable, if you get nothing, you are not desired.

Wear a condom and expect it to be very quick

>the easy way:
if you are normal user, buy a hooker
if you are fem user, shove the biggest cylindrical item that can barely fit in your wuss.

>the hard way
if you are a normal user, wait until your mid twenties, have a job and enough autonomy (car, apartment etc. no need for the whole package), take care of your body (don't be too fat and unfit), learn how to have sex, learn how to socialize effectively (be charming, be funny, be interesting, be a good listener and all that), have a couple of hobbies, good friends and generally a good all-around life.

If you are a fem user, be alive, keep your body (ALL OF IT) clean and don't be too ugly. Only the first one is necessary but the other two help quite a bit.

>women won't approach you

God user you must look like a foot

Although this is generally true there are women who like taking a guys virginity (they are usually super sluts).
If you find a girl who isn't a total bitch and tell her it's you first time she will probably be understanding and not expect the world from you. It just depends on who you're fucking

/thread

This ^^^ also checked mate

I am a good goy.

Girls whom find it acceptable to be fucked are doing it because they don't receive sufficient validation while out in public.

If a girl is 8/10 or above most people that walk past her in poublic will oggle her.
Such women don't have ANY need for sex at all.

You're only fucking that ugly bitch because it makes her feel beautiful when you do it to her.

This user gets it.
Something to add, another possibility:
If you wear a condom, it may be possible that you don't cum at all - I've had the problem that i did not feel shit.
So if that happens, don't panic. I have not found a solution yet, but it's normal.

Punch her in the face when you're feeling the urge to come. Best way to keep going.

As another virgin I'm saving these tips hoping it'll become relevant some day

eat her booty

please more piece of advice?

thanks for the help

sorce?