In light of recent events, can we get a nigger hate thread?

In light of recent events, can we get a nigger hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvLt5GI0now
msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/americas-most-and-least-educated-states/ar-BBwf3VK?li=BBnb7Kz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Haha, niggers are not smart. Wow

Edgy

Hah all black people are niggers and will nignog, amirite amirite? Wow

they hate each other more. 82% of all gun deaths in developed nations happen here. 60% are black. i bet 85% are killed by other blacks. 2-3% are killed by cops.

40% of all gun deaths in developed nations are by a self-genocidal group of retards that blame everyone else. there is actually a trend that they like to say "keep killing each other, white people". it's un-fucking-believable.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvLt5GI0now

(pic related; that's a human spine on the bottom right (this is from the actual "alive" people))

This is fucking crazy guys have you even looked at the news? Fucking niggers acting like its the 60's again. This is what happens when you let a babboon be president

What is going on that no-one is hating on these fucking chimps?

I tell you what, a bunch of leftist fags have taken over Cred Forums 1 at a time.

Yeah I know right.

Fucks me off with protest. In every country they are present it's always fucking nignogging going on.

USA and RSA being two very good examples,

Niggers should just kill each other

This fucking leftist are so dead, this board does not even have enough nigger-hate for janies to take it down

This makes me sad, this was the only place to find fellow racist buddies

typical trump supporter

This is always a move that liberals make: that conservatives are stupid and uneducated, and that democrats are smart and enlightened and morally better.

Here the thing, though: The two stupidest, most criminal, and least educated groups in America are blacks and hispanics. Blacks vote 97% democrat, and hispanics are not far behind.

Thus, statistics, data, and reality all show that the democrats are full of shit. Which is not surprising, considering that their entire platform is based off of feelings, rather than fact.

sure kid

Let's play a game:

1. Do you deny that all studies on intelligence show that blacks are the at the bottom, followed by hispanics?

2. Do you deny that all state and federal data on crime, particularly violent crime, show that a disproportionate amount of black and hispanic offenders?

3. Do you deny that high school graduation rates are lower from blacks and hipanics than for whites and asians?

4. Do you deny that blacks and hispanics overwhelmingly vote Democrat?

check how many of the top 10 states are blue.

msn.com/en-us/money/careersandeducation/americas-most-and-least-educated-states/ar-BBwf3VK?li=BBnb7Kz

(hint: 9/10 and the tenth is Virginia which will most likely go blue)

Answer my questions, please.

I saw this start happening about three years ago when the cam whores were not getting tits or gtfo.
The Cred Forums you know is no more and you will never get it back just look for keks somewhere else.
Let it die then when the whitenights least expect it we will nigger hate again and properly rustle some jimmies.

Fucking niggers rioting once again because a stupid nigger got shot. HE DINDU NUFFIN!!! Every fucking time a nigger gets shot by a cop, the monkeys take to the streets to riot. I think we should shoot them all dead and teach them you can't riot every time a law breaking nigger gets shot and killed.

Its not only that but they were looting and robbing stores and setting shit on fire. Looking for any excuse to be fucking animals

Yes, niggers and spics are dumb. So are rednecks.

That's just it... niggers are no better than wild animals. They act like packs of monkeys. They only know violence. They have no common sense or higher level thinking. I don't understand why their behavior is allowed to continue. If they are going to act like fucking out of control animals, then they should be put down.

>In light of recent events, can we get a nigger hate thread?

>entire platform based on fact
>says this in reaction to an image of Trump supporter who is obviously mentally ill and possibly retarded

Here's something you can't deny, its a bunch of fucking niggers getting upset over something that isn't even racial and claiming it is. A black cop shot a black man who pulled a gun.... Niggers are so fucking stupid they will use ANYTHING AS AN EXCUSE TO ACT LIKE A BABOONS ASS

> 2004 is 2016

I am so fucking sick and tired of niggers and their ape mentalities. Any time one of their nigger "brothas" or "sistas" breaks the law, or pulls a gun on a cop and gets shot dead for it... they retaliate by rioting like a pack of wild monkeys... always have to make it about race when it has fucking NOTHING to do with race. FUCK NIGGERS!!! I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL!!!!

It's all part of the same system. Democrats build up the median income households on their term, then republicans tear down the economy and owners of your country reposes the wealth and property built on the work hours of the people that get caught in the maelstrom of the failing economy, leading figures from both parties win, the people are polarized arguing who is wrong and the cycle restarts.

still true