Life is a simulation, nothing is "real"

Life is a simulation, nothing is "real"
Seeking others, prove you're not another NPC

This view is impossible to refute and impossible to support, due to a lack of evidence. If this was a perfect world simulation, there would be no way for me to realize that I was in this simulation. Everything would be copied so well that nothing would raise my suspicions about being in a simulated world.

However, just because it's hypothetically possible to do what you're suggesting, doesn't mean that you're suggesting is true. If I were hit by a bus and put into the virtual world, wouldn't my friends in the real world wonder where I am? Would my friends be placed into the simulated world for me to ease my transfer?

And? It literally makes no difference.

I think therefore I am. I do not need to you to think this because you inherently believe it and don't need anyone else to prove it. This is proved when you woke up this morning without anyone to see it. If it was a simulation based around a single person then things would have no reason to happen the way they do or did without your presence

NPC here. There are a lot more of you than you think. it's actually kind of funny. We're basically your babysitters trying to help you out but some of you are so stubborn and don't want to play the game. It's almost like you forgot you chose to be here

NPC here, would you like some potions to help you on your quest?

568fefef4qEWDDff&&55135 and
yino544446522s84wEF^%

Who authorized this verbal transaction between you and the subjects? I will have to report this to the authorities.

NPCs right there, trying to hide the sim, and to the first one, never said it was perfect and you don't exist in the "real" world.
The simulation is to test how people behave in an environment, some people are "people" some are just fodder (NPC).

Go outside look to your left and right, look at all the generic copy-paste people. if you are sure they are real, well, sorry boyo you're one of them

NPC Guide here.

I got all the answers. I have been created to guide you through the path you already choose for yourself.

When you are ready come to me.

I am waiting.

Good point user.
Now that I think about it, I've seen that military guy get mad and start raging like 50 times now.

trying to turn it into a joke, generic meme boy NPCs
not believing in the **, gg

Wow this is actually a pretty accurate response.
Care to share some more of your thoughts?

You don't understand much about how we're programed do you? Is he wwjwjw q qjqnqb q q q nnnnq can s fuxjdn bsjsjiif fuck q827wyatba w with mnwbbhquuqiq8qa9is my sjwiq89q programming eknehsh88q like 2hwu8&#*×, that. Htjrjjeis8^:×€8 turn 8&×& me wuw88iqjb back

568fefef4qEWDDff&&55135, it seems that you have been infected by cuck.exe. Please return to the source for reprogramming.

Yours truly,
4201337Memey44#@2@5
Senior Program Resource manager, NPCinc

*beep boop* Stay a while, and listen.

Bitterlich mk.II
shitty model, at least robots are not as braindead as NPCs

Yes of course. What really bites is that engine requires us to play by the more stable of physical laws and a lot of assignments don't really tell you what you're exactly doing. Most of the time you get to play the human game and just be cool and learn to have some empathy and then suddenly wham! You gotta be at a place at a time to do something and your programming takes over. Sometimes people don't even remember the conversations I have with them. But thems the bricks I guess. I'm here in some form or another till you all want to stop playing

The worst thing is that It's not that far from reality

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

Cogito ergo sum.

Life is not a simulation, your shallow perspective doesn't see anything. fuck off read some books.

You're telling me :/ imagine learning what a hope or a dream is only to realise that you can't have them because your only purpose is to help others achieve theirs.

narcissist

Bagu is my name. Show my note to river man.

Solipsism infected retards.

Proof humanity is barely more than apes. They need constant physical stimuli or they begin to doubt their existence.

Go outside, or go to your cupboard and smell some of the herbs and spices. Goo through your house and touch things with different textures. Describe them to yourself in detail. Measure your houses dimensions. Do something constructive, you lazy prick. Doing nothing will send you insane.

!

But what does chicken actually taste like?
When you taste chicken, how do you know that is actually what chicken tastes like?



If I'm a bot I can get the 5's.

Not bot, fuck you NPC fags. Service me bitches!

>Prove you're not another NPC
Sounds like you're an NPC giving a quest

How do i know if i am NPC or not?!?!? X(

Let them play, solipsism is a fun game, until loneliness sets in, then a new -ism will occur.
Remember these are young people.

Ctrl + Alt + Del.
How many processes are you currently running?

Fuck me, I can't prove it.

Over 9000!

Keep on being another archetype, my daily experiences are enough and every little one only solidifies my claim.
The world is a simulation' controlled by an **.

lol as I see it, you are a NPC to me

Sorry mate, NPC confirmed.
Atleast you're a pretty awesome NPC, defo not a shop keeper or random by-stander.

NPCs come in all shapes and sizes, some will even talk about the **. Don't be fooled, some of my friends turned out to be NPCs

checked.

>free will is an illusion
>statistically it is more likely we are in some kind of simulation
>other than that, no way to test it
>therefore it stops being science and is now philosophy
>even though free will is an illusion and it's likely we are in a simulation, it does not mean what we do with our lives is unimportant.

Life is all about experience and relationships.

Life can't be a simulation there is no ability for a program to contain an infinite number such as pi.

>free will is an illusion

This. The brain knows as soon as 700 milliseconds what you're going to do before you do it. Lotta weird implications there.

>other than that, no way to test it
>therefore it stops being science and is now philosophy

Also true. It's untestable still, at this point. So it's philosophy, not science.

My fate rests in the cheeto covered hands of the programmer. May he have mercy on my code!

Yea no program within the simulation has this ability.
If it did, we would be able to hack our way out.

You believe as you believe.
No skin off my back.

If we live in a Simulation, why there are things like Pii? Would an infinite number not crash the "Servers"? I mean this would need an infinite amount of memory. So I'm Not a NPC.

Preise discuss if I made a mistake in thinking

Somebody grab this faggot. We need to reprogram them before our secret gets out.

What? This is stupid. You think a real universe is capable of even storing an infinite number? There isn't enough space in the observable region of space before relativistic effects start imposing a limit on how high you can count.

My point is: neither a real universe NOR a simulation would ever be able to "store" an infinite imaginary number.

Why would the universe need to store something that doesn't exist anyways?

If pi isnt being run than no, good try though. They use pi as a diagnostic for faulty RAM

who said it's servers? could be that the whole planet is a organic simulation.
also is there any way to truly write\say the whole number of pi? the notion of "infinite" is just an idea, the "server" could be just calculating as we go.
Belive in the **

*then.

then is not than and than is not then.
It's two different words with two different meanings damnit. How hard can it be?

There is only consciousness. Everything else we know about reality is a belief and all beliefs are equally untrue.

Where are the naked anime girls?

yes i noticed that after the fact i posted, thank you for pointing out my ignorance grammar police it will not happen again please don't tase me

why the fuck would an infninite number need to be stored?

The simulation either stores it as a plain SYMBOL, or it just estimates pi if it needs to make any calculations.

PI is just a result of observations though, so you don't really need it for anything if you're building a universe. PI happens after you make a circle and measure it, but PI is NOT necessary to make the circle in the first place because when you zoom in down to Planck measurments, even the roundest circles are jaggedy and pixelated like minecraft.

Guns, are we truly prisoners of a World, our World, that is run by the richtest People in the World. Redpill me pls. Everything is calculated, the Media, our System. Am i right? Fucking jews

I was always wondering why a lump of Atoms is trying to understand whats going on with our surroundings. We are Atoms, observating Atoms.

Maybe this IS a Simulation or some kind of. We try to ask these questions, because we somehow have an idea of what is going on but we are blocked to grasp the answers.

If we take it like it is, everybody consits of something, that was there at the very beginning of our "universe" like the executable on a computer...

Wrong. A circle is one smooth, round O there are no jagged edges or pixelations. Stop trying to spread disinformation.

You're welcome ignorant peasent, It's my function to correct gross errors.
I'm sorry, I shall have to tase you nonetheless, principle you see.

Guise what if this is a simulation...INSIDE OF A SIMULATION!?
SIMULATION INCEPTION!
Someone call customer support!

Oh fuck off. Look up the saturn machine. Some of us know all about it and dont think we are special. Google the mandela effect to see how our universe merged with another. Bunch of fags trying to act special. Ah hahahaha!

we live in a matrix. only a few npcs

Tell me, of what is it a simulation?

No one is real, we are all the answer to one of the equations that a quantum computer is trying to solve.

South Park x Rick and Morty when

The illusion of sensory input.
But then what's the difference between illusory input and real input? The brain (for lack of a better term) interprets it the same.
We're not talking about that, take your pet roleplay back to /x/.

>Would an infinite number not crash the "Servers"?
>no idea how technology works

>more likely your body and the universe isn't an instantaneously moving puzzle that immediately reproduces a result every time you think that you're going to walk "over there".
But sure, it's totally all a simulation because it's statistically likely based on all none of your supporting data.
>More likely
How so? Or do you just spew shit without backing it up?

is it getting anywhere with all this jackin off going on, I wonder?

Simulating sensory input for what reason? Does the data have value to the higher "programmer"?

We do not know what it Is trying to solve, as far as we know we might be being used as extra computing power, this is the reason why your brain is never being 100% used by you, a part is used as computing power. Something like a tax

No clue mate, I just live here.

beep boop bump

I've always wanted to be an NPC innkeeper

!

I need a hero to kill 15 rats for me

So Is it more like The Matrix or The Truman Show?