Is this right?

Is this right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bb4sp.com/terance-crutcher-drug-trafficking-resisting/
washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope. Not even a little bit. Except for acknowledging that the rioters are usually paid Soros workers(who probably won't get paid). The civil rights movement is over. They won. Cops aren't killing for no reason. They're usually justified. Yes black on black crime severely outweighs police killing blacks. This person is retarded and their worldview is blackwashed and if they're white they suffer from extreme white guilt.

Daily black on black crime vs no where nearly daily cop killing blacks.
Here's a protip to not get killed by cops that works 95% of the time - follow their damn orders.
Even if you don't like it, do what they say and then let your lawyer sue them for civil rights violations.
It's that fucking simple.

>blah blah blah racism has gotten worse since the civil rights act was instated.

I'm not on the wrong side of history, I'm in the present. They're just stuck in the past. Do police kill more black people than white people? Percentage-wise, yes. But they also perpetuate their own stereotype as do we. Bad people do bad things. Stupid people do stupid things. They can get upset all they want but I don't see any of that shit happening in my area and there are A LOT of blacks in my area. That one kid pulled out a BB gun that looks like a real gun, got shot. Why would you ever do that? That one guy who just got shot recently got tazed and still fucking resisted arrest, fuck that.

bb4sp.com/terance-crutcher-drug-trafficking-resisting/

Terance crutcher was apparently no angel. I'm not sure what the point of all of this is. It's crazy how they only talk about one side of the story. If a cop shoots someone, anyone then it needs to be looked into, if it was wrong then they need to be punished as anyone else would for doing their job incorrectly. If it was justified it doesn't mean it was racism, if it was unjustified it doesn't mean it was racism. They're going to pull the race card too many times and lose it.

Nope, predominately black (and/or or african american so my statement is PC) communities need to take accountability for what the levels of normalcy are when it comes to deviant behavior. Yes, racism exists and police brutality exists and socioeconomic barriers exist BUT if you dont want your child going through the same hell, give them names like Mike or Phil. By naming afro american youth names like DaShawn or Tyrone, youre setting up the child to face unnecessary discrimination when they enter the workforce. Also imagine the social status granted to the child with very afrocentric names. Im aware that afro american peoples name their kids accordingly in order to display black solidarity and oppose whitewashing, but it doesnt work. Also, not to sound racist, there are plenty films with afro american lead actors, sports, and our president is a black Hawaiian. The black community is capable of more and should be accomplishing a lot more than tv time for protesting. The burn of slavery still probably lingers, i might be wrong since im a white male and dont know the experience of violence and discrimination, but black lives matter because human lives matter.

Cop lawyer vs shit free lawyer

This. Terrence probably wasn't justified but I haven't looked into it. It doesn't look good from what I've seen. But that will make like case #2 of unjustification on the cops part this year with #1 being the tard wrangler. This other guy? The one in charlotte? He absolutely got his justifiably. The cops, CNN, and multiple witnesses say he exited the vehicle with a gun and a black cop shot him. "Oh but he just an Uncle Tom. He white". No Jayquon. He isn't any whiter than you. "Ya boi" just presented deadly force and after multiple opportunities refused to drop his weapon.

race war nao every honky should be tortured before murder

yup seems like theyre getting back to the black power phase.

You live in Columbus don't you?

>Near daily
Stopped reading there the rest of that post was not worth the time

No. Why?

roughly 300 black people are killed by police officers per year (and most of those are justified shootings) yet these faggots try to make it sound like black people cant walk outside without getting shot by a cop. I mean more than 400 black people are murdered in just one city - Chicago - per year. Get your priorities together.

That happened here in Columbus. Cops stopped a bunch of niglets who were robbing people and one of the niglets pulled a BB gun. Of course the cop shot him dead.

Anyone have any real stats on how often cops kill blacks?

honestly. im glad i am not black. OR white.

i can safely wash my hands of this whole mess and keep living my own life. im not afraid to be outside. no one is going to even look my way.

i can only hope that both blacks and whites kill each other off so the superior asians/hispanics can finish taking over america.

also. how racist is the rest of the world towards black people? cause i can't see them surviving as a whole anywhere else outside america.

inb4 africa..that place is hell and you guys know it.

Just google it, dipshit.

>superior asians/hispanics
BAHAHAHA HWAT?
3/10 made me laugh

good job disproving it; NOT

Your fucking retarded a cop lawyer is a shit lawyer.

If a cop lawyer is any good he becomes a private criminal lawyer real fast.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

Racist fuckers

More blacks kill blacks annually than cops kill anyone (counting ALL races).

The BLM going after cops/whites while ignoring their own black on black issue, is like worrying about a single ant on you while you're covered in bees.
Are there problems? Sure, cops a human like the rest of us, so there are some bad people that are cops and even good people with poor judgement, but it's not a crisis or national issue to deal with. When you find the 1 of every 10,000 that might be screwy then you deal with that one, you don't presume that the one represents the other 9,999, that's just fucking retarded ...and hence, why BLM is fucking retarded.

There's some actual good intelligible responses in this thread. Nice.

its not a free lawyer

if you have a decent case, good lawyers will take it in exchange for part of the settlement

Yeah, but then they say that black are %12 of the population so the numbers are too high...

Given that 12% of the population is responsible for 50%+ of all violent crime, the number shot should really be much higher.

Asians and hispanics hate blacks just as much if not more than white people do. I grew up in a hispanic neighborhood and if you saw a black dude walking down the block you knew he was getting jumped very soon

I don't know if jumping someone because the sole reason that he's black; although that might be true in a bad neighborhood.

As a Mexican, I can confirm that we just don't like blacks all that much. We're perfectly okay living with them if they behave; but we are immune to white guilt and thus can easily see through all the bullshit. They get treated a lot better than us; like fucking worlds apart (not nearly as good as white folk, still) and they still behave like fucking apes. There's no winning with them. Honestly there should be just a zero tolerance policy for dangerous criminals. All get shot dead like dogs no questions asked; be them Hispanics, blacks, Asians or three-headed crocodiles.