Thinking of plumbing the exhaust of my truck, inside the cab...

Thinking of plumbing the exhaust of my truck, inside the cab. Then driving on the expressway this evening in 5 o' clock traffic.
Maybe my suicide can take out other people

Shooting spree is a better idea, defo take some others out then. load up and do some good.

I don't have a gun to do that... I thought of it. But most people are Ames where I live.

Ames?, what is this?

Try to hit a queue or something then, take out as many as possible in one sweep.

If I cut the exhaust at the muffler, I could get a piece of flex pipe, make a 90 degree turn. Then drill a 2 1/2" hole with my "hole saw bits" . Use some JB WELD to make it air tight.
Then just travel the expressways until I pass out. I'll try to ram into a semi that is hauling fuel. Shouldn't be too hard

Armed

Just drive at the fucker without all the cutting and welding.

ahh, i see.

I want to make sure that I do it the right way.

Why though?

fuck that picture is beautiful

Any ideas on what to hit?
I though of going off the overpass. But the timing of passing out, and being around a overpass is kinda far fetched

Why not kill some Jew bankers if you're going to check out? Do some good.

I don't mean bank tellers, I mean suits.

Why is all the sodding about with cutting and welding the right way?, if you drive at the fucker then you won't be dizzy, you'll have better aim and you gonna die any way, so chill for a bit instead of cutting, welding and all that stuff. It's a bit of a waste of time, it's like brushing your teeth before eating a turd, shit's gonna taste like shit whatever you do.

Christians would be better, more headlines than jews.

Again, I don't have a gun. I thought of just crashing into something like a mall, but I want to be dead before I take out people

If I plumb the exhaust inside the truck.. I will pass out, at that time I feel like I'm almost done. I'll hit another car, or semi. Make sure to be in traffic, so I can cause a chain reaction

Well, I'm off now, but have fun and do the right thing. Don't pussy out or make it a solo trip.

Meant to be , 666 trips

yeah, head to head a semi in an intersection if you can, sounds like it'd do some damage

I was thinking the expressway at 5 o clock traffic.
The freeway will be packed

nice, godspeed when you do it user

I'm sure it will make the news. I'll make sure to spray paint Cred Forums on my roof when I do it

Op here.
I was just in the nigger hate thread. I've decided to crash my truck into bus stops instead. That way I will kill niggers as I commit suicide