Cred Forums I'm freaking out big time. I ordered some weed off a DNM and it arrived in some weird circumstances...

Cred Forums I'm freaking out big time. I ordered some weed off a DNM and it arrived in some weird circumstances. First of all it arrived more than half of the time earlier than it was expected to. Second of all, the guy that delivered it never actually showed up. He ringed the bell once, and didn't answer to my "Who is it" behind the door. I opened it expecting a swat team and a warrant but instead I had a package on my doorstep and my landlord with his daughter living next door probably dropping her off to school. We're both confused and he says you have a package. Nothing more. I said something along the lines "oh yea", picked it up and left it in plain sight without opening it. I'm shitting bricks since. Is this a controlled delivery? The package is odorless as fuck and doesn't seem to have been opened before(I only checked if they opened it in the most obvious way imaginable and patched it like shit. It's good as new). I don't know if I had to sign for this but if I didn't, my landlord never ever took packages that were delivered to me and give them when I am around. Maybe they knocked his door and he just accepted it seeing my name, rang my bell and gave it to me while the postman didn't wanna stick around and just left? The other weird thing is that there is no package. Like at all. It's a padded envelope that's usually in a box with the courier name on it. This one was just a padded envelope. No courier names, no actual evidence that it didn't magically appear in my doorstep. What do I do? Open it? I haven't yet to increase my deniability factor as I'm pretty OPSEC and there is no way they can tie this back to me. If it was a controlled delivery, wouldn't they have to prepare an operation first? There would be at most a 1 day window if the package was delivered first class by mistake instead of the normal posting. Otherwise there would be like -8 days because this shouldn't be here so soon anyway.

most delivery people knock and then leave, every single time ive got a package by the time i get to the door, the delivery guy is gone

Not in my country. I have literally signed every single package I've got. Maybe the ones that don't need signing they just knock and leave? What about the missing box?

basically you ordered some weed off a dnm and it arrived in an envelope, usually it comes in a box and usually you sign for it. This time you did neither and youre scared bc its illegal in your country?

man don't order weed off darknet it's too risky

stick to LSD / other drugs doesd in the micrograms

Plus it arrived 10 days earlier than my supplier said it would. The amount I ordered is punishable with 20 years in prison from possession only. I'd rather not. Maybe I'm stressing over nothing cuz I popped adderall, I dunno man I'm scared.

Wouldn't you already be in jail? They would already have a warrant to search your house right?

What DNM did you buy it from?

I'm playing it safe and not opening the package to keep deniability. My house is almost clean(nothing too big) apart from the package. They're maybe waiting a day or two to make me incriminate myself somehow. Dunno, I need someone with a similar experience to give me some info.

You sound high and paronoid

this

I'm getting less high and more paranoid by the minute. I don't wanna redose cuz it makes me have insane panick attacks when I redose so high so soon, but will I be able to function perfectly if it is actually a controlled delivery and I have to interact with LE?

motherfucker can't you answer a single question?

I can but a million other bad possibilities come to mind when I do.

post pic of package

holy fuck this is Cred Forums, not facebook, why bother ordering some illegal drugs online if you're scared of posting a word on an anonymous board

user DON'T OPEN IT DESTROY THE EVIDENCE ASAP THEY ARE COMING

sounds like all that weed you're smoking is causing some anxiety/paranoia OP. Might wanna consider cutting down how much you smoke.

>BUT MUH ANXIETY GETS BETTER WITH WEED
Dumb cunt is taking adderall too probably some kind of "muh mental illnesses" faggot

Time stamp the package or GTFO

This

how would people know you opened it? they installed cameras in your home or in the envelope ? lmao just open it if u get caught say u recieved it in the mail and was curious so u did, when you saw u got scared and tried to get rid of it.
idk tbh

this

what if they DO break in two days later, and see you haven't opened the package?
You got a delivery two days ago and didn't open it? Why? because it might contained the WEED you bought?
open it, then feign ignorance. you got a package, opened it, wondered why the hell someone delivered weed, carried on with life

It is illegal to open someone else's mail.

have you got a friends house you could hide it at for a week, till you know its all clear

post pic with timestamp op
where do you from ?

Just open the box holy shit.

Or turn yourself in. How is this hard?

Police don't wait around. If you accepted that package, they would already have you in cuffs.
Stop being paranoid my man... Smoke some of that shot and relax

Your dealer found a cheaper way to start shipping things -- envelopes.

Envelopes don't need to be signed for (unlike boxes.

Envelopes are shipped faster than boxes.

That's my guess.

but it was delivered ON YOUR DOORSTEP because someone knocked and your neighbour even saw and told you it was FOR YOU
faggot

who gives a shit?

Is it not addressed to you? If not, it probably isn't what you think it is...

it doesnt say anything and was delivered 10 days early

Lol that's not how it works. Maybe if you were getting a hooker they'd wait until you initiated, but with drugs if it's in your posession, they'll move on you right away.

don't open it and let it sit around. for a week or 2. if they do bust your door down you have plausible deniability because you "don't know" what's in it

best you can do is:
go to your landlord
say "hey i got this in the mail it was so odd" and explain what happened and say its weird bc it doesnt say who its for
open it in front of him (so you have someone to back you up)
if its weed act surprised like wtf?
call cops
say someone left that on your doorstep and you dont know who its for or why it was left to you
theyll take it and probably not care

act offended, say maybe someone got the wrong address maybe say "ive heard people sell drugs around here?" anything to make yourself seem like a normal person who got in this situation.

Then there's no reason to think it's "someone else's". Also unmarked boxes even from these sites is a bit sketchy. And not like it's from the police sketchy.

You got a bomb on your hands, my friend. Best thing for you to do, go to the nearest subway or train station and just leave it there.

a bomb in an envelope?

Lol this isn't a movie. You don't have to overact in real life

You'd be surprised. They could fit a bomb on the tip of a ball-point pin with the technology these days.

i think a normal person getting a ton of weed in their doorstep out of nowhere in a country where its illegal, would probably act very dramatically

If you havent opened it by now and smoked some shit youre a fucking retard and dont deserve da dank

Maybe the dude lived near by and just dropped it off.

Just open it, if it doesn't even have your name on it then what's the problem?

How are the police ganna know it's yours. The Mexican cartell send brick weed to random addresses in the US all the time to see if it gets past customs. The people who receive it never get arrested because it never has their name on it, just the address.

seems retarded

OP just sacrifice ur money and throw it away in some public place and quit being a weed smoking degenerate

maybe idk op is overreacting he seems really paranoid

Boy, it would sure be swell if we had a timestamped envelope

I secreteley hope you'll open it and post results

It is on my name guys. I've kinda chilled a bit more, I'll probably open it tommorow and keep it intact for a couple of days more.

seconded

OPEN IT NOW

If it's secret government nanomachines we have the right to know and you're busted anyway

So it had your name on it but no address?

It had my name and address on it.

You're not paranoid. They truly are coming for you. RIP OP.

Contradicktion?

dude, just open it and show us what you got, not like that's going to do anything to further incriminate you

you're asking why you didn't have to sign, but it came in an envelope, so you just answered your own question.

Oh ok. Still though if the police were ganna bust you they would have done it as soon as you took the package into your house, unless it's like a whole pound they aren't ganna put the time and money into staking out some random stoners house, they are after the dealers not the smokers.

Also it might have arrived earlier because the guy over estimated the delivery time so you wouldn't think you got ripped off if it didn't turn up on time. That's what I would do if I was them, just to be safe.

Confirmed for government secret nanomachine cameras

This isn't me.
That IS how it works with controlled deliveries.
That's the plan, I wouldn't get it in a week anyway so I don't have any plans with it in the near future anyway,
That's equivalent to throwing money down the drain.
It weighs way too little to be a bomb. Who would do that anyway and for what purpose.
Noone would spend that kind of money for an average joe.
It came from a different country lol. And even if he did I'm sure he would mail it. Even if he lived right above me.

Your landlord is a badass, lucky you. He/she deals. Sssshh

Is Anthrax still a thing?

hand delivered, maybe
I think the postal system has ultraviolet light that kills biological organisms

That's what the government WANTS you to think.

RIP OP.

Landlord or some other fag could have hated op and put shit on it. Either way op still a fag for not posting the package with a time stamp.

>as I'm pretty OPSEC
>Post to Cred Forums about intent to receive federally illegal goods that aren't supposed to be transported across state lines.
Are there any catering vans on your street, user?
Two streets over?
How about something called a Party Van? Might have colorful balloons or text.

Actual advice: Leave it unopened on your kitchen counter. If you get raided: "it's not mine, I was going to return it to the post office when I had time", or some shit like this.
Better hope no one is watching a packet sniffer right now.

Wait at least three days. I would wait two weeks unless you got fools coming to buy it off you.

It probably has a gps tgat activate when you open it

Fucking open it you pussy fgt

It really does only kill them on the outside of the box.
Light requires line of sight.
UV is mostly to kill airborne shit.

You're an idiot. Don't open it yet unless you know it's legit (which you literally cannot, due to the nature of the illegal drug trade)

>Are there any catering vans on your street, user?
>Two streets over?
>How about something called a Party Van? Might have colorful balloons or text.

This is horseshit. I've been raided before and the cops came out of regular minivans. It's not like in the movies, and they'd need at least a week to set that up. They'd need to get a judge to sign a warrant, etc. You're okay OP. If it was controlled you'd know already. OP probably got ripped off. Besides, drug dealers don't personally deliver the shit, he's an idiot.

Even if they are this thread will be dead and the evidence lost because of how Cred Forums works. That's why I'm posting in Cred Forums. Plus they'd have to illegally possess easily tampered with logs. No judge in their right mind would accept that.

Just open it faggot I wanna see if you got weed

>That's equivalent to throwing money down the drain.

have fun with your bomb and surveillance camera envelope then faggot also have fun in prison being ass raped all bc of money, degenerate hippie

This OP. Like they have time to fuck with you over enough to fit in an envelope.

Yeah also when I got v& they waited to take me down once I left my house. They made the arrest about a block away.

They also watched me for about a week they said. They had pictures of me and my room mates so they didn't get the wrong guy. After all that work, not one charge stuck. They're mad.

Timestamp of package
Timestamp of opening package
Timestamp of contents
Timestamp of bomb exploding
I me stamp of you ded.
First three for serious though
DO IT!

Why the FUCKING FUCK would you smoke weed in Indonesia?!?! Dude it's not worth it shit man!!!

I'm a US Marshal and we do takedowns in a similar way to what you've described.

Package intercept and replacement. Dusted before, gloved and then delivered so only your prints will be on the package/envelope.

Wait 8-12 hours and then execute the warrant. We like to go early morning (3-5 AM) so we catch the perp off guard.

I'd expect your country's agency to employ a similar strategy. They should be knocking down your door and executing early tomorrow morning.

and... they will be watching to ensure you don't try to take the package somewhere else or dump it. If you leave you'll more than likely be tailed and picked up if you do anything jenky.

Sorry man.

Dude sounds like you have anxiety you probably shouldn't be smoking pot. It's pretty common knowledge that marijuana makes anxiety worse and a lot of people.

What were the 'alligations' user, apologies if you've said already I must have missed it.

When I finally got to see the warrant and charges against me once I got a lawyer that's almost exactly how they got me :( I got 2 years was out in 14 months.

This.
Chill out, you'll be fine.
If you were in trouble, you'd know by now.

Don't be so niave. There is a type of invisible ink that stains your skin and clothes for days but is only visible under a certain black light. Let's say this IS a controlled delivery, the weed would be covered in that shit and if you touch it and try to hide it there is no way you can deny anything. Don't believe me, look it up.

he could cover himself in the shit completely... art project accident i swear

> buy weed online.
> Pop's Adderall.
> paranoid about getting raided.

Annon you make me feel better about my life.