I've been trying to attain some high quality/medium-high quality cannabis to treat my schizophrenia...

I've been trying to attain some high quality/medium-high quality cannabis to treat my schizophrenia. It has worked for me in the recent past unlike any other medicine I've tried. I live in an illegal state however. How can I go about doing this? Price is not an issue when my mental health is at stake.

I'll continue posting pictures of what I find to be attractive looking buds and such. Also, general stoner thread.

i just got a q , soooo fucking stonnnnddd

Nice, my dude. I've been on a break for a week and some change, so when I do figure out how to get my hands on some really high quality medicine, I plan on being ripped.

marijuana for schizophrenia? You sure that's a good idea?

>cannabis to treat my schizophrenia

damn son, both schizophrenic and retarded, that's a double whammy right there. Feel bad for you user

is that albino weed? looks great, too beautiful to smoke

yeah dude you wanna be extra paranoid to feel ok about being chronically paranoid, get it?

I've never been paranoid whilst stoned. Must be lucky.

Aren't you literally always paranoid

Weed and schizophrenia go together like shit and strawberry shortcake , just take your meds

>I get paranoid from weed
>everyone gets paranoid from weed

as stated by others above, marijuana is not only contraindicated when schizophrenia is diagnosed but repeated use of high THC weed has been shown to CAUSE schizophrenia

what study has ever shown repeated use of high THC weed has been shown to cause schizophrenia

Pretty sure marijuana is not used to treat schizophrenia.

Just saying.

Smoked every day for the last 16 years. Me and the alien entity in the corner of my room agree.

It doesn't cause schizophrenia but if you're predestined to get it later in life it might trigger it or make it worse beginning stages. And again , smoking weed to treat it fucked in any way you look at it

I work at the post office. We know what you're up to and you helped us by taking mail into your apartment that contained our recording devices.

If you smoke weed, we will start auto deleting your memories.

Not the guy you're responding to, but I imagine what he meant to say was that cannabis can greatly exacerbate the symptoms of schizophrenia. In fact, in adolescents where the schizophrenia is there but hasn't yet materialized in any meaningful way and is sort of flying under the radar, cannabis can exacerbate schizophrenia to the point that it would almost seem to have caused the schizophrenia -- which isn't the case of course, but that's how significantly cannabis can affect schizophrenia.

>tldr ... I wouldn't recommend cannabis to anyone with schizophrenia

Yeah this dude is just looking for justifiable reasons to get stoned, not treat his illness. Fuck outta here with your alien if you aren't gonna listen to anyone.

we had a patient come in last month, smoked weed casually for about two years. For the last six months or so he was smoking shatter and all that strong shit,,,he as diagnosed with schizophrenia and he is on meds for that now and warned not to smoke - we had him in last week again because he got off his meds and got high...he was picked up running down the side of the freeway convinced someone was trying to murder him

Take your medication you god damn paranoid little bitch. Stop tip-toeing and be a fucking adult.

You want help? Then take the advice and recommendations from your treatment team, you selfish, stupid, self-centered little cunt living on our Medicaid, Medicare, and social security while criticizing it and not using responsibly to actually TREAT your fucking disorder.

So what? Marijuana use is so prevalent that there is going to be a huge overlap between marijuana use and schizophrenia. Correlation is not causation. Shatter and wax is becoming the preferred delivery method of youths due to its low odor and and nondescript methods of ingestion. Naturally some of the people by shear odds will turn out to be schizophrenic and then the media will take the story and fabricate outrage and scandal like they always do. Don't but into it.

Cannabis is really bad for people with a schizophrenia disorder pls stop lying to yourself

You don't understand schizophrenics do you? They will latch onto anything but their prescribed medications, and with your defensive rhetoric BS, it's not helping this dude. Work in community psych for a day and you'll realize how fucked up these drugs make people with mental disorders. It affects mood and cognition, which they already have a problem with!

You don't read very well do you. No one was arguing that point dipshit.