In light of recent events, can we get a cracka hate thread?

In light of recent events, can we get a cracka hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLY66rquSTg
youtube.com/watch?v=NLHK2Du9iIo
youtube.com/watch?v=4VGd-pvSc0w
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/After-hung-jury-girl-won-t-be-retried-in-police-1601070.php
youtube.com/watch?v=NpCbN65JNgE
snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp
worldometers.info/abortions/
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/19/police-involved-shooting-black-man-tulsa-prompts-investigation/90716058/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you nigger.

Have you served your country? Otherwise you are literally fucking irrelevant. You exist to obey the law and pay taxes.

Another great American patriot

Did he actually say this?

Found you

Found you again

Found you once agai. Oh man

>Soros
>White

The only reason I hate crackers is because they're better than every other race. Their compassion clouds their judgement. That's why we have a nigger problem.

> Grave injustices and murders by cops only happen sometimes so we shouldn't talk about it

why would they beat up a prostitute?

I'd date that black girl she's pretty darn cute

>you know realize that BLM is just KKK for niggers

Here is a pedophile with a faggot that died of AIDS.
Note that neith one are white

>things that never happened: the thread

>Implying military personell matter outside their fantasy lands. Only the rich matter.

more creepy ass crackas

Piss poor attempt with the photoshop.
Look like a nigger made this

>states clearly made-up facts with no backup

any link to your claim you fine upstanding melanin enriched young man.

>because i find this upsetting we should treat it as if it happens every day

youtube.com/watch?v=RLY66rquSTg

master race

Niggers... When the war starts. We will win, you are a small portion of the community, creating a huge problem for the community.
Your judgment will be held in the streets of America

I typed Dymond Milburn in to google and it worked, try that...

This is a three year old case.

The girl was resisting police officers.

No witnesses except after the altercation; hence "he said, she said" case

Police had probable cause to detain her based on a record of events with her family and the practices of the drug dealers in the area.

This is old bait.

I'll bet both of them could spell neither though.

They're black, they don't care about the facts. Just the payout.

>snes
My nig

fuckin creepy ass crackas

If you believe hard enough, he said anything.

Go away nigger

>kikes
>white

Like everything else, the white man has taken over this thread.
IT IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD!
Fuck the niggers, hang them all

A job well done.

these are my favorite kind of posts. unfunny, fake edgy, and you can immediately see the scrawny fedora behind it.

Race War when?

uh oh grandpa is posting his pictures on the internet

google is a search engine. so I guess this never happened then.

and both of them have infinitely more talent than your dumbass

How? they are both dead.

KKK will save America

A convicted pedophile that overdosed on drugs.
A Jew faggot that died from AIDS.
Look at the talent

You're thinking of Black Panthers m8

you do realize child that white is the problem.
who you support in this election and if you believe in BLM's cause are two questions they won't bother to ask you before they beat your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLHK2Du9iIo

your stupid is showing

youtube.com/watch?v=4VGd-pvSc0w

creepy ass crackas!!!

Then leave the cracka-invented internet and get rid of your cracka-made computer. And reject everything that's been crafted by goddamn white men. Live in a straw hut, whipe your asshole on a leaf and hunt your dinner with a rock. Fight the whiteness the proper way.

Catch my bullets nigger

yeah, no shit. These guys are embarrassed to act like this in the real world

I am armed, legally allowed to conceal my gun. It goes everywhere with me.
I'm allowed to shoot a stupid nigger that try's to harass me

recent events? you mean blacks killing blacks? let's really talk about that...

Kek'd

I think the same whenever I see that shit shared, imagining a 50+ guy sitting in his office chair with a smug look on his face, thinking he's put everyone in their place with witty social commentary.

I had the same thought, she's super fine

>704954611
I'm white and I hate cops. Never been arrested, but been harassed by them and seen them doing some fucked up things to other people, white and non-white who didn't deserve it.

I have no problem with black people. Just cops.

>tfw from Northern England
>tfw no qt black girls over here

You mistyped YLYL
I lost here's some more

Notice the niggers only riot in there own neighborhoods. Come to the white man's suburbia, you will be shot down like the dogs you are.
God bless the cops killing you for not obeying simple direction. You are the problem, not us.

Catch my bullets nigger.
Feels being angel-guarded when you know that there's alway a nigger who'll catch your bullet.

Is there any substantiated source for ops pic to show this even happened? .. The only media covering this with any reputation were the Huffington Post, which is really just a bunch of faggots. Seems like chimp magic.

So was she a prostitute?

Happened in Galveston Texas 3 years ago

There is a lot of public housing in Galveston; areas that normal people avoid.

Lol, stupid niggers.

>tipping the foil hat.

Also the case was considered a mistrial.

The judge won't see the case again because the only evidence is her word against the cops.

She made guys dicks like Dymonds

The hardest metal.

That little whore deserved it. Glad they got her.

Damn prostitutes. Glad cops are cleaning up our streets of this trash.

>Happened in Galveston Texas 3 years ago

Yeah I read the story, but I'm yet to see a source that isn't just blogging. I'm talking about a legit confirmed source like the NYT or even a piece of shit like the LAT ... I mean not a single paper, not even a Texas one?. I find that hard to believe. I wouldnt wipe my ass with the notoriety of online bloggers.

at 12.....
possible, being a minor the case isn't that public.
She might have been dressed provocatively.

Even then it was her actions at the time that alerted the cops.

More than likely she was searching the fuse box for a drug stash.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/After-hung-jury-girl-won-t-be-retried-in-police-1601070.php

youtube.com/watch?v=NpCbN65JNgE

How would that fat fuck amount up to anything??

One recieved massive financial support from the US government following an economic collapse, the other didn't. Pretty simple stufff.

nigger

Cracka hoes

Sexy

Hi. I'm white. I created all the hostility in the world, and now I am afraid of it. I will try to appease the lacks by offering up my nasty white whores and pretend its because I want to be cucked.

Why she attached her hair with popcorn?

race war nao

People brandishing guns at cops deserve to be shot. Fuck violent niggers.

Is that a nipple on her elbow?

and you are a white trash NEET loser lol

Did you know where the term cracker comes from?

It comes from Cracking the Whip. The man who would whip at the niggers was the Cracker. Because when they misbehaved, that got them back in line.

And if niggers don't get their fucking shit together soon, we're going to go back to a very old concept.

Repeal the 13th Amendment today.

Is that Doogie Howser?

he definitely said those words, just not in that order
also Charles Barkley hates niggers so i doubt he actually thinks this

Stfu nigger. There is a reason why cops are killing you.

bitch jews, italians, middle easterns, persians indians chinese etc invented everything your neanderthal ass couldnt even write till a few centuries ago

We need more cops like this!!

Aw, why's it gotta be Mike's face? He's a good man.

Nice try OP. Picture of nigglett is of a girl about 8 years old. 12 year old girl in nigglettville is more than likely a fucking who're already, if not a crack go. She probably barely resembles this. SMDH, fucking niggers.

We need more cops like this!!

How come niggers are the ones always getting killed?
Because they din du nuffin ... Except rush a cop with a gun pointed at him

The latest black movement will never be taken seriously until they acknowledge and fix the problems in their own culture. Their culture is what's causing all this. Get your family right. Get your youth right. There won't be a problem. Look at the most successful and emulate them. It ain't that hard

kek. implying blacks arent the most racist and indeed are the problem.

Cracka hate thread bump cause I hate me some cracker hill billy red neck pale skin blue eye devils

This website is for whites only.
You need to go.

More white people are killed by cops lel

you dead boi

well, what did they expect walking about, being that blatantly white.

America, land of the free.

Detroit still gets ridiculous amounts of money thrown at it by the democratic party

stupid niggers cant think for themselves. no wonder they made good slaves.

Man I haven't thought about that show in a long time

Lol whitey's are triggered

If you were a cop faced with this, would you take a chance?

whites are natural born serial killers, rapists and pedophiles

That's a complete lie. No self-respecting white god apologizes to sub-human races we've systematically made our bitch.

This.
/thread

catch my bullets nigger

Have some respect. That's someone's sister and mother.

lol american nigger fags like you sure did catch those bullets kekekek

Nah, in fact BLM is currently more deadly than the KKK. The KKK hasnt killed anyone is decades, BLM has killed several just this year.

hehehehehee this cracker done cracked hiz bones

southern white beauty

checked. dubs speak truth

Today I learned that a gun is a book.

>ITT: One self-loating white-apologist liberal cuckold OP that makes believe if he acts like a nigger anonymously and posts meany things about white people that his girlfriend won't leave him like the last one for a masculine redneck

why do these fuckers always wear the same damn shoes?

>mfw half of the people in this thread are probably door mats for a problem that could be solved better

That's okay, honestly I hope more apes shoot real citizens of this country. I hope it becomes such a problem that president trump involves the military and we manage to get rid of you. That probably won't happen but that's okay as well because you will /never belong here/, you will always be made second to white man whether it be in a direct manner as slavery was or in more subtle ways like today. Regardless, we will always be on top and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.

kek, when niggers think they are relevant

the fats gone to your brain nigger

Why do you say the sames things about the same people repeatedly?

This time on...
Is it fat, or is it something else?
(It's both!)

This. Chuck said black people have to do better, to his credit.

Come at me nigger

>believing this
BLM hasn't killed anyone
People who kill/riot aren't associated with BLM, they're opportunists without a care in the world. The sharp shooter even dissed blm peaceful protests. Every angry black person isn't automatically blm, I'm annoyed at the killings too, but I'm not blm because peaceful protests barely work against white people. Many of them don't have a conscience and I'm white and can confirm this myself seeing family and friends act that way.

A diplomatic approach is the right answer, but society craves blood and so do the businesses linked to them.

Hari, radical islam is a present day problem.

believing this

Truth.

It's too bad that people who aren't involved are being dragged in.

Speak for yourself, faggot. Id take substantive peaceful protest much more serious than niggers niggin and chimping out

Shit bait that's not true and never happened

LOL big talk from a typical angry white trash loser whose whose IQ and net worth are lower than most niggers

I think we need to keep the 13th amendment.

But treat criminals like people who have lost their citizenship and deport them to their countries of origin. (IE. Black that commit crimes go back to Africa)

In my view this would lessen the crime in black communities and improve the population overall.

Lots of assumptions there but i guess that's what you blacks do best (aside from destroying your own neighborhoods)

I've gotta agree with this too, many of my black friends aren't BLM but they know there's a problem and so do I. My reason for not taking on that title is because of the bad annotations people automatically associate with the name though

>Muslims haven't killed anyone because if they use violence they're not a true Muslim
>No True Scotsman ignored
The funny thing is, you as a member of an organization, don't get to pick who identifies as a member of your organisation. You can excommunicate them all you want, but if they start their own group with a similar name to that of your group, you can be sure that the common man lumps you all together and you merely are the victim of internal strife, as is every other organization. This is the natural order of human causes. You cannot hold one ideal without others holding the opposite. Often you share environments. These are observations I've made. They may not be existentialist in nature, but I believe there are no existential truths. That's a story for another time.

you already dead honky

>countries of origin
>Africa

I am ignored because I have a valid point. When someone replies to m ly previous statements, it will be most likely after this message.

i wish slavery would come back

People were protest peacefully last night on camera, others wale re rioting and looting and the cops said so themselves that these people were coming from out of town to do this, you inbred neanderthal.

>Because the BLM has achieved anything besides racial divisiveness.

fucking die mate.

Also, for the fact that I must have had a stroke mid reply.

snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp

Im waiting for you

Well, Thomas Jefferson fucked babies into a lot of slaves, so we're kinda screwed when they all get shipped off to Shadwell Virginia.

I like the idea of just finding a large chain of uninhabited islands in the south pacific and dumping them there. We could call it Monkey Island. Like the game, but a lot less fun.

White man triumphs again

God's race shall succeed. DEUS VULT!

Frazier Glenn Miller Jr. disagrees with you.

Of course, this is bait.

yeah white slavery...bitch its already happening lol

Does it get easier to believe your own bullshit after a while, or do you just kind of get used to the smell of shit coming out of your mouth?

Well I am South African, and around here we call the kaffers.

Same attitude here, burn shit down in their own neighborhoods, just to complain about it again later, by chimping out and nig-noging.

Everybody owes me something kaffer attitude

She got killed by thai robbers. They got some good english pussy beforehand.

I dont know why but I feel like this should be in this thread.

These people are fucking idiots. Is this what far left people look like?

You're living in the wrong part of the world, white slavery goes on in eastern Europe and the middle East.
We just don't care enough to do anything more than shoot a few movies about it with Liam Neeson.

In sure the cops could recognize an out of town nigger as opposed to a local one. Even so, a united peaceful protest is the only way. Look at the Civil Rights protests with Dr. King.

Looks to me like them ole boys are on a big farm. Looks like they own something. I also see a old Oldsmobile, to which he can easily sell to a nigger.
Net worth of the land in this picture is probably worth more than you, and farmed by your ancestors.
Lol.. Stupid nigger

/Thread.
Any other argument is irrelevant.

Funny thing is, most black people know this, but it's easier to get handouts playing the victim.

>Muh slavery.

Stop, user.
The truth hurts these kinds of people.

All the niggers shot dead in the news lately had it coming. and all the bitches who say "fuck you racist he didnt have a weapon, he didnt duh nuthiinng" well maybe you should stop doing stupid shit like steal cars , rob stores ,mug people , be disrespectful to each and every culture and person even to yourself.
rasicm is not at fault , you guys are at fault.
and if you dont agree , please get angry go be a nig outside and get shot again.
or shut the fuck up and become a functioning member of society and spread awareness about nigs being fucking retard and that everyone should stop looking at white vs black and start seeing it as justice vs crooks

checked

ask yourself that...you sound like a typical white trash loser who despite all the white privileges couldn't make it in life and is jealous and looking for excuses...you are truly lower than niggers kek

Yes because black people enslave whites and hang them from trees. Exactly like the KKK. You are thinking the Black Panthers.

Wait, what recent events?

Fucking cucks

>we need to preserve the rain forests rain forests matter
>a few people in the group like fucking the wildlife living in them
>me on the sidelines "yeah we really should preserve our rain forest though"

>filthy animal fucker

Those people don't identify as BLM you fucking idiot, if that's the case the same shit would apply to police officers. The logic and reason over here lmao

Dressing up for a day = slavery? It's stupid yes but you are committing maximum strawman

Very much agreed.... It is to bad that the average nigger is too stupid to see that.

Is that an elbow on her tit?

Pretty sure they're Thai murderers.

the weekly killing of an unarmed black person by white cops
happens so much it's barely news anymore

Fine. They're Thai Robbers that were going for their Murder White Tourists merit badges.

Like the guy who was shot when his car broke down on the highway after coming back from church with no weapons or drugs?

Thank you ,i wish i had a bigger platform to spread this

Go eat another burger you dumb white monkey

I call bullshit. The media would have had a field day with a story like this. Yet you can only find the story on the freethoughtproject and similar sites. fuck off.

All this hate for a few blacks being killed by cops and, meanwhile, almost 2000 black pregnancies are aborted EVERY DAY. Nobody seems to shed a tear about TRULY innocent life lost. Fucking backwards ass society

it's not news because the majority of cops are white, and you fucking dindunuffins are to retarded to be a cop.
Damn good job by these white folk

show me the article , im pretty sure youre just twisting words in order to justify one incident and even then my little rant counts for more than 97% of watch happening out there. the media manipulates and youre just another insolent victim of that

Hmm i notice it doesn't say she isnt a prostitute

Still a good job

>False equivalency
Show me the report where animals are getting fucked at Save the Rainforest Rallies.
Hold on while I look up a picture of the looting that goes on during BLM "protests", or better yet, the ones where they block traffic.

>implying Bubba the redneck doesn't actually call rainforestfags a bunch of animal loving pussies in reality.
You just basically proved my point that this really goes on, even though it's strawman to the max.

Police officers don't just go beating prostitutes. I demand the details before i feel bad.

you will be dead soon boi and a very horrible death it will be lololol

worldometers.info/abortions/
There are only 3000 per day and blacks make up 16% of the population. Your numbers are way off. They would be very have children by your numbers

Yes they would, there was an influx of cars arriving in the town. You think they wouldn't notice that?. Lmao go back to
Cred Forums it's funny how you pick and choose you arguments though,
>cops says black guy has a gun
>people say it's chinese food
>evidence suggests it's chinese food
>hurdur dindu nuffin it was obviously a gun

>cop say people came from out of town to riot and loot
>that can't be true you can't believe everything a cop says
>you must be sjw

Haha, come to visit then you kaffer

Clearly this young girl age 11 got beaten because the officers were trying to beat their sexually repressed rage into this girl so that she would grow up as a functioning member of society who pays taxes (their salary). They just had too much rage and it caused her head to explode. From the rage, ofc, not the beating.

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/19/police-involved-shooting-black-man-tulsa-prompts-investigation/90716058/
Courts even agreed with the dead black guy

Are you truly this dense? I mean you're white so it's expected, but still

hahahahaha i will travel to S africa soon to hunt for some crackas soon this will happen in the USA lololol

>we
Oh you had a part in it did you?

No argument?
Cool, I win.
Nice talking with you.

i truly hope that trump becomes president ,he might be retarded , but he will get shit done , build da wall and eventually throw out all blacks aswell

So come then, pleeeease, we are waiting for the racial war, so we can learn you lesson and send you back to picking cotton

World war, nukes, destruction if the earth itself and atmosphere, constant middle East fighting, creation of deadly diseases, slavery, multiple wide spread genocides, etc etc etc. Black people only kill EACH OTHER but yet you can say with a straight face they're the problem with the world? You're too easily manipulated by the media.

How is he going to make Mexico pay for it? They hardly make the amount that the wall would cost and taking natural resources is a war crime

NIGGERS N
IGGERS NI
GGERS NIG
GERS NIGG
ERS NIGGE
RS NIGGER
S NIGGERS

hehe i m sure you know many white people who have been raped or murdered soon you will join them. That makes me so happy teeheehee

Niggers gonna nig.

>black people only kill each other
In a thread about cracker hate
Where pictures have been posted that refutes this position
Black people, everyone.

Silly niggers, haven't you figured out no one cares about you?

So would you get sent back to the caves in Europe if you commit a crime

What makes me happy is you nignog's still staying in shack houses, go google that for entertainment you nigger cunt

so many words in this thread. SO LITTLE CRACKA HATE.

I'm adding SJW crackas in here too. You white Cred Forumsitches created this.

Exactly. Middle Easterner here fuck white eurocucks

Buttravaged shitskin detected.
The best part is black women love being dominated by a white master. Real talk, had two tell me it feels natural to them. They won't admit it in public because their nignog kin would chimp out and attack them, but it's the truth.

NIGGERS NIGGERS N
IGGERS NIGGERS NI
GGERS NIGGERS NIG
GERS NIGGERS NIGG
ERS NIGGERS NIGGE
RS NIGGERS NIGGER
S NIGGERS NIGGERS

No. You niggers killed a member of my family with your stupid terrorism. You goddamn knew you weren't robbing a rich person, you just wanted to terrorize whites. I have literally zero sympathy for anything that happens to a black "person" and I'm going to do everything I can in life, at every moment, to fuck you over. Even if it's a small child I am going to be as cruel as possible because your twisted mockery of the human form and human emotions are morally and spiritually unacceptable. You existing makes us less, you're the uncanny valley of human ugliness and failure that normal people recoil from.

"where dat safe"
"where dat cash"
"where dem gunz"

What? You fucking know that middle class people don't have that, you just wanted to kill white people and I'm going to make you suffer for it over and over. These people don't "rob" anything they're just terrorists, kill them all.

he'll eventually realise that he cant do that and use our tax money instead , and idc id rather have my tax money going towards that then unemployed wellfare cunts

No one proved your point. Police said it themselves that people came from out of town to do some looting and rioting.

The peaceful protesters were on camera holding signs and etc, and there were also angry black people who never identified themselves as BLM

So basically what you're saying is lump every black person/criminal in with BLM Then that makes BLM a terrorist organization.

What do people do when they have opportunities? They seize them. At the last riot white people were looting stores in black neighborhoods and we're caught on video doing it. Does that make them white supremacists? Does that make them trump supporters? Do they represent all white people against BLM?

didn't white people make slavery illegal?

:-)

> You niggers killed a member of my family with your stupid terrorism
And they died like a bitch.

So he offically back peddaled on everything now? When did he say that?

all white monkeys are owned by jews lol

Do you have autism? How about looking up his plan instead of asking us? But ill answer you anyway. We currently have a $50B trade gap per year with mexico, Trumps plan is to eliminate that and use some of that saved money to build a wall, therefore Mexico pays for the wall.

since 1973, 16 million black babies have been aborted. Nobody is saying shit about it.

Read it.

Read it all.

why arent there some white radicalist who would throw some firebombs into those crowds , you always see the vids being taken from on top of a building thats the perfect spot to throw em.

Oh back peddling are we now? What happened to every day? Also, there are 600k abortions a year per that article so that's still less than white people

>B8
>implying WM/BW relationships aren't a minority
>implying Black women haven't stated numerous times they hate white men
>implying they aren't the ones leading groups against you
>implying white women aren't following their lead

You're a dying race. face the music

Tl;dr. Someone gimme the condensed soup version

nah.

Nigga you blind

>Pour people

what this guy said.

Best thread on Cred Forums in a long time

Get your little nigger today!

Why are white police in black neighborhoods refusing black people who wanna become officers jobs?

Talking is fine
Rioting, looting and being a total fuckhead to point to that fact is not fine

I suppose white men should abandon things invented by blacks or Asians...

That wasn't me but Do you disagree that there are thousands of black abortions every year and nobody is saying shit?

kek'd

/thread

thank god im not white

no you idiot , read what it says , ''he'll eventually realise"
for all i care he can start a kickstarter campaign to build that fking fence

Ask them, bro.
Why would I know?
Anything you say or I say is pure conjecture.
Why even ask?

God i hope so honestly, i also hope theres some form of afterlife so i can watch a world without white people regreess to the stone age.

>american

Don't care. It's not my business and legal

>we can learn you lesson

Not in English Language 101 I'm guessing, Cletis...

It's funny how niggers think they actually deserve to be heard! XD It's almost like they think they're something more than monkeys.

kek

One is in a civilized nation. The other is in a chaotic mess of a nation where no one likes any other

To oppress upstanding colored slave owners, i'm sure

Lol so many honkys and crackers died for my right to fuck blue eyed blonde bitches...i make sure they lick my anus every time yeehaa

That would be a speculation. You don't know that at all. But it would be the only thing he didn't flip on all the way yet

subhuman savages

Kek

>dymond

you niggers deserve what you get

Awww did the little monkeys friend get what he deserved?

You aren't human and I would kill you to rid the world of your mockery of the human form. Go get an fMRI, what you'll see is that your frontal lobe is basically just meat that does nothing. It's all squashed behind your sloped ape-head anyway. That's why you only think of YOU all the time.

Blacks are beyond worthless, they're a cancer to be destoyed. I can hardly wait to hurt black children, their disgusting larva. I want to throw one from a freeway bridge into a black driver and I want the driver to crash and die - see, I'd be using a nigger to kill a nigger. Isn't that what we usually do?

KEK

>trying this hard
That's a shit tier meme too you fucking chimp

> everyone in this thread

Lmao.. "real talk"... you racists secretly live black people. You subconsciously talk like us. Even call each other nigga

When a nigger nig they nig the nigger all nig nog day. Don't forget to nig the nog with the nigger's nig nog.

Actually without us they'd probably have a better chance at civilization. There's no such thing as a white civilization that has survived without exploiting others. But there's been plenty of evidence suggesting people got along fine before us and were successful and thriving off teamwork

Muh sports games muh freedoms muh team won so lets riot

You're right, people are shit. I'm not saying that whatever people Identify as makes them whatever they identify as in reality.
If I identify as a wolf, i'm not suddenly a quadruped. Although I'm instantly looked down upon by anyone with previous negative experience regarding anyone who has ever identified as a wolf, even if they aren't a wolf.
I'm saying, if you act like shit at a protest, it's the protest that suffers. Doesn't matter if you're a part of the group or not. To everyone else, the group is doing nothing to preserve it's own image.
Of course, other than claiming they're not really BLM. Which is the least possible recourse.

Whatcha say nigger?

Because making a big deal about racism gets better ratings than having a discussion about the culture of the police has changed over the years to be more militarized. There have been numerous cases were home owners exchanged fire with police because they carried out a no knock raid and then blame the home owner for shooting because you should know that the people that just knocked down your door at 3am are cops without announcing themselves.

YEA HOCKEY BRO LET'S LOOT BRO FUCK YA BRO

LET'S GET ON THE INTERNET LATER AND TALK ABOUT BLACK RIOTS

As a white person. It hurts me to see stupid white people.
>inb4 some ignorant whitey says they're not real white people because their views don't match their own
White people suck.
As do all others.

I so want to be a police officer in America right now so I can go around bashing coons all day and get paid for it.

Also the reason for it was because an informant had told them that there were drugs at some random house after they were arrested for some crime, often attempting to buy/use drugs.

Well the nigggers don't stop nigging and they don't stop nogging!

You can't even troll well. That was obvious, boring. I mean fuck you completely rely on just "presence" to do everything and have no awareness of that fact that you're not actually in the room with me changes things. Because your IQ is like 70 and your race's orbitofrontal cortex stopped functioning due to a congenital protein misfold at some point.

See what's wrong with niggers is congenital, sometimes it doesn't happen and you get an actual black human - usually by outbreeding, the protein misfold doesn't happen. But most of the time it does happen and you get someone so goddamn dumb that they think they can meance you with their physical prescence while...not being physically present. Amazing.

Don't worry, I'll study it for you - we'll find your little protein misfold with heavy computing and I'll shove all the non-humans like you into a furnace.

Anyone that apologises for slavery should be shot on sight. Do you go around apologising for what Genghis khan did, just because there's a chance you're his ancestor? Fuckheads.

Never seen so many basement dwelling rednecks in one place before

Cred Forums is down the hall and to the left

Lower case i?
Second class "I"

Is the loss of not important? I thought that's what this was all about. The loss of presumed innocent life. Oh well i guess some belligerent non cooperative black guy is more valuable than a defenseless innocent baby. Muh logic

Cred Forums do try not to be so gullible

This is a false flag post by the left to whip up their people of color base.

They need their vote vary badly.

Everybody else with intelligence, has seen through and rejected their empty promises.

>Bottom left-middle
Lost

It's because they want to suppress the population and feed the prison population, because that's actually what makes states a lot of money. And it provides them with decent wages. Former officers have admitted to this. Including a good friend of mine who is asian. She says they keep the minorities within the department usually at desk jobs whilst their white coworkers are out on the job catching the "criminals" the FBI confirmed there are many departments who practice this as well and tell their subordinates to go after black males and hispanics usually 18-26 and there have been reports of officers also admitting to it, so really you're just being opinionated and willfully blind to the problem at hand

>someone forgot to sort out their edge-folder
Are they black Marines? Am I missing the point?

To many people, life begins at birth or 6 weeks into the pregnancy. Currently at a federal level, it's 6 weeks. So this is an apple to organges convo. But everyone agrees on murder so abortion really has no place in this conversation as not everyone agrees. Spin it how you want but only a few people think the same as you do.

>Pure Conjecture
Even after I said anything we write would be.
By all means, keep going.
I've got nothing better to do than giggle.

Dirty albino squawks

Ohhh Niggers baby ain't nothing but animals so watch as they throw poop like they throw poop on the discovery channel. Sweating monkey sweating and you'll do the kinds of things that only low IQs will think about. Cause they got the notion of the monkey funky shooting each other's brains right out.

those were all crackas lolol