So, I'm awake and should be getting ready for work. I'm not going in. I'm getting a different kinda job...

So, I'm awake and should be getting ready for work. I'm not going in. I'm getting a different kinda job. I'm tired of the restaurant industry. Time for something different. Any suggestions, Cred Forums?

have you thought of working for burger king instead of macdonalds?

>macdonalds

That's hilarioius... 10 plus years of actual chef experience, nigger. Try again.

UPS

always hiring for warehouse and it's just about to hit peak season. gonna start having hiring classes every week. upwards of 20 people per class. starts at 10.10 an hour (11.10 for grave) great benefits after a year of service. is union.
I personally love my job.

>hilarioius

That does sound pretty tempting. Do I merely apply online or in person?

I hear the meth business is booming in Oklahoma; much like my compositions meth lab.

nice dubs

and yeah go to ups.com and go to careers. then create your profile and apply.. or snagajob.com usually has their postings on there.

I'm assuming I have to take a urine test as well?

LMAO don't fucking assume user
they don't test at all. unless you get hurt on the job and file a report.. and even then its no guarentee. I just sprained my back, in june. went to the urgent care with my supervisor. they asked if they wanted to drug test me and my sup told her no. then walked back over to me and said "i dont think you're high on anything 'right now'... Don't worry.. you're good"

everybody does drugs there. my full time sup does mass ammounts of coke.
just don't let it mess with your duties and you're good

>composition
What the fuck even am I doing?
*competition

Awesome. I'm going on their website to apply now. Thanks, dude.

tradework. suck it up for 4-5 years making prob more than a server still. then spend the rest of your career packing cash away like a fucking bandit. srsly its been probably 6 years since i cant buy pretty much whatever the fuck i want within reason. but i show up for work motherfucker and i dont get high

nice full houe
>8s over 5s

and no problem. best of luck to you user

You should look into the restoration industry. It's a field that I don't hear a lot of ppl talk about but it pays well. Look up CRDN, SeriveMaster, ServPro, or ERS in your area. They usually need people. It's not always the most pleasant job but it pays well. Just make sure you talk to some people who have worked for the branch in your area. Some of them are shit.

Suicide

After Trump builds that wall, we will need plenty of fruit pickers.

OP already picks fruits on Match.com

That was almost clever, user.

Dude, you will be a package handler working weird hours and they work you like a dog.

I was once a cab driver. I know all about weird hours.

Have you considered skilled trades? There is such a deep need for skilled tradesmen like welders, carpenters and machinists that many businesses are not only trsining you for free, they pay you while you do it.

Even starting truck drivers can start at $40k a year.

10 years plus.....you're still a cook. Try 38 years. Yes I m old.

I really don't understand why anyone would ever work in the restaurant industry. I spent just one year in one, and admittedly it was a pretty bade case scenario, but no fucking way would I ever try anything but a chain at this point. At least then I can expect some basic regulations, and a proper amount of people to do the jobs that need to get done. I was a busser and I cooked, cleaned, served, took orders, made drinks. I did EVERYTHING as a "busser", and I never got moved up. I made about twelve dollars an hour, but I honestly worked less and made more doing construction work. Go ahead and apply at a grocery store or some shit, not the best pay, but generally pretty easy work.

Ohh..my name is Laureen SSwan, I could imagine You should fuck me against some cash... I'm rich, You remember, I was one of the first passengers of the "Kronprinzessin Cecilie" in 1912... since them I'm nymphomaniac.. ok... it creaks when I'get fucked.. but a good idea, isn't it? under arise You to say no

>
you should lie about your experience and education to get a job at a proper restaurant.