Last night I got pretty drunk with my wife and her best friend...

Last night I got pretty drunk with my wife and her best friend. Her best friend has been dating a good friend of mine for years.

Thee girls kept flashing each other while I wasn't looking to be funny.

Near the end of the night my wife pulled the other girls boob out for me to see. (This is really weird my wife is a very jealous person)

My wife's best friend then said "well now I get to see your dick!"

I started to pull my pants down jokingly but her eyes were locked on my zipper coming undone so I said fuck it and pulled it out. Her jaw dropped.

I cannot stop thing about this. It has me diamonds. I'm just trying to think of the next time I can show her.

>virgin neckbeard talking about his "wife"

Kys, fag

Honestly happened last night and I'm still blown away. I'm sorry you think everyone lives like you.

You just posted this exact thing and it died after like 15 mins cause nobody cares about your made up story

Pic of your wife and her friend for proof, virgin

I guess I shouldn't expect anything else from Cred Forums...

The story sounds kinda bullshitty to me because something similar has happened to me a few times, but it ends with group sex in the bedroom.

I dont think her jaw dropped. If she was interested in you, she would have started to blow you last night, and you would of had a threesome (or foursome if your friend was there).

For fear of my buddy finding out I really can't do that.

We all know you dont have any buddy's or a wife. Now post more of that cunt you uploaded.

This was the first time something like this has ever come close to happening. That's why I'm so blown away.

It has literally never been a sexual experience hanging out with the 2 of them.

Pic is from an account on xvideos guys

Moral of the story - get your wives' friends drunk more often. Maybe introduce aphrodisiacs too. See if you can get a threesome.

Dont expect it to happen again. If your wife gets frisky with her friend again, just sit back and see where it goes.

If the friend pulls your dick out, just look at the wife and wait for the nod.

If you get the nod, you are good. If the wife says no, then there you go.

I'm guessing a threesom is not even close to an option but it'd be pretty awesome.

Enough tequila will turn any woman bi-sexual.

Yeah my wife is jealous to the point of being a cunt about even implying another girl is pretty. Will be interesting to see how this develops. She didn't say a word about it this morning.

Red wine was the equalizer last night.

Kekd. Trips dont lie.

It was a repost...I wanted to discuss.

what do you want to happen, user? you wanna fuck the friend? because i guarantee your jealous wife will jump all over your ass if you dare bring up you'd like to take things further.

then boom, now your marriage is shit for a while.

if you really want this to happen again, you never bring it up. let your wife recreate the scenario and next time, take advantage of it like a real fucking man.

I'm not sure. I'm positive I'd never be able to touch her but the 2 of them fooling around would be sweet. I will NEVER bring it up.