Cred Forums wat do?

Cred Forums wat do?

I am a bisexual, married man.

My wife doesn't know I'm bi, but I crave cock so badly.

Do I get me some meat behind her back or keep repressing it?

Please discuss.

Or post cock pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you into? Bears? Twinks? Crossdressers/traps?

>Update
Twinks, CD/traps, asians... anyone thin and hairless pretty much

why not just be open about? like fuck, straight fags are retarded. "let me just feel a certain way my entire life and never tell my spouse because """""THE PERSON I'M MARRIED TO""""" won't ever respect my feelings"

I too am a closet bi-sexual, I crave cock horribly but I never act on it. I've been with my girl for 6 years now.. she hates fags or any guy that likes cock so I repress the desire of cock. My suggestion is to do the same, don't risk fucking up your relationship for some dick.

Ah, me too OP. Although honesty is the best policy, I'd be lying if I said I never hooked up with a married guy with kids before. You might have to keep it lowkey.

Happily married bifag here.

Talk to her about your history, and your wants. Be open to hearing her feelings on the matter. If she reacts strongly negatively at first, give her time to process it before you try to keep talking about it.

If you can't/won't talk to her about it, you might as well leave, because keeping this to yourself will destroy your marriage.

Talking to my wife saved things. I'm not getting with other guys, but we've incorporated a lot of interesting play into our sex life that keeps me happy.

TL;DR of all relationship advice: COMMUNICATE, MORON

this

my wife jerks me off while we watch gay pr0n

what's your excuse op

>buy her dildo
>use it when she isnt around
close enough

Get a dildo. Or do ya need the real deal?

Meh, it's cultural. My people don't accept homosexuality

Not all of us are blessed with understanding women... You guys are lucky to have an open minded women.

Do you love her ? Does she still makes you horny ?

I totally get where you're coming from dude :(

It's not luck. I chose well.

I'm bi too OP

You should ask her how would she would feel if you turned out gay if you don't have the balls to just out right tell her

truth is some girls find it hot the same way guys dig lesbians

Communication is one thing. Cultural differences are something totally different. Her culture DOES NOT accept homosexuality

imo if your partner actually cares about you, and you care about them, there is nothing wrong with expressing honest feelings regardless of how 'bizarre' they may seem at the time.

Had one... a 10" jobbie

It was amazing, but it's hard to keep secret and I doubt she'd enjoy something so big. Yes, I love being stretched

Fuck yeah dude
She's got DDs and she's about size 10
12 years younger

This. Except do it early. That way it's not some big secret reveal. Duh.

I get to have hot bi threesomes because I was honest. She's totally into it. Go me.

You made a commitment.

what culture are you referring too? she's never had any viewpoint that differs from the cultural norm?

if she thinks bisexuality is bad, i doubt she's ever had to challenge that thought in her life... if she really loves you, i'm sure she will challenge that thought for you.

So if you knew that going in, why are you complaining now?

What a shocker, Satan is bi, seriously though, just buy a dildo or something

I have nothing to contribute except pictures

It's a staunchly Christian European culture. Nothing else needs to be said. And she walks the cultural line to a tee.

And she's not the one to take on a challenge. Most her compatriots don't. The path of least resistance is their mantra.

Buy her a strap on and have her do you problem solve-ed

>Communication is one thing. Cultural differences are something totally different. Her culture DOES NOT accept homosexuality
Not her fault her roots are shitty. Her fault if she sticks to them. Your fault if you stick to her.

It's as if you know me so well

feel free to contribute ^^

You're either gay or you're not. You're gay. Congrats faggot. Kill yourself and leave a note telling your "wife" that you we're mentally unstable and loved cocks.

I am expected to marry. It is what we do. You marry, produce grandchildren, or your a failure. Mmmmmm, social norms....

So I guess just enjoy your unhappy life. Rock on, man.

well why the fuck are you with her if you don't share the same view?

/thread

Would you suck on this, OP?

lulz...
You clearly love the cawk, yet you keep denying you do. Accept the cawk my brother. You will feel so much better.

Wow... nice fucking cock, I would suck on that all day and all night, 9/10

Overall, when you add it all up, it's about 75% enjoyment, 25% misery. Works out in the end...

just go for it. its easy with gay sex because there is no love feelings involved. just physical act. it doesent even feel you are cheating.
This is case for me.

Oh my sweet Lawd...

I wouldn't just suck on it, I would suck it, lick it, sit on it, worship it...

That is a gorgeous cock user!

And fuck you for making me want cock even more

Satan demands help, be in public just causal mention someone has a hot ass, and when she teases you about it. say I gotta tell ya something

Oh ffs...

So in the end, this thread has:
1. delivered no answers of any kind
2. made me even more fucking horny and hungry for cock

Like, desperate for cock :(

Black guys are so hot, top or bottom

>check em satan
I recommend buying a dildo and harness so your wife can peg you.

it's 2016, commitments are easily cast aside for personal desires. Commitments is a word people use these days to deceive others into thinking they're loyal.

God is bi too, he loves all men and women.

Please, sir, do not touch the balls.

just jerk off you fucking moron

Childhood, no.
Desire, fuck yes!

>love being stretched
>feelsgoodman.png
Good choice OP. Delightful faggotry

It solves nothing you cocknugget!

Maybe for half an hour tops! I need to suck and get fucked to make it go away.

tell your wife you want to try some femdom shit
buy lots of bdsm toys and smuggle a few dildos and a strapon with it
at some point she will use it on you
tell her you liked it and she'll do it again

Don't do it. She will never be able to view you as masculine again if she finds out. Don't fuck up your future because you can't control yourself and get divorce raped. Then you're really shit out of luck.

And that's even if you don't get pozzed.

why did you get married to a woman without discussing this first you dumb fuck?

be a goddamn grown up and have a real conversation about what you want.

/thread

Finally, a decent suggestion. Thank you! I think you're onto something!

Sorry for gayifying you even more, OP. I would say you should get some D behind your woman's back, it looks you want it really bad. And it wouldn't count as cheating, since she can't please you in all ways you would like to be pleased. If it's of any meaning to you, I would gladly let you suck, lick and ride my cock all you want. I would also like to thank you for the ego-boost, since I am very self conscious about my dick

discuss yourself. With her

END THE FAGGOT CONTAMINATION

THIS IS AN ORGANIZED CAMPAIGN

IDENTIFY AND DOX THE PERPS

MODS PERMABAN ALL FAGGOTRY

ALL DICK THREADS
ALL FAGGOT THREADS
ALL TRAP THREADS

THIS IS AN ORGANIZED CAMPAIGN TO MAKE Cred Forums UNREADABLE

That's a retarded thought process. If you jerk off you lose the sex drive, simple as that.

Second, if you're this "cock starved monstar" as you claim to be, you're marriage is fucking doomed if you can't keep your urges under control.

You made a fucking commitment, do you know what that word means? Of course you don't, because the concept of it has been washed away. You married someone who doesn't agree with your outlook, you made your own bed to sleep in you stupid fucker.

You either come clean to her, and talk it out LIKE A MARRIED COUPLE WOULD. Or tell her you're leaving her, if she asks why, tell her why.

Oh, and don't think for a second she won't tell anyone your dirty little secret, because she WILL tell someone. She'll even tell your own family how much of a faggot you are if you piss her off the wrong way.

You're fucked, there is no advice. You just run away to cock land and feed your little urges.

Hey there, I'm a straight man with the same problem. I sometimes crave cock, but I prefer feminine penis. So I tend to just rent a shemale for a couple of hours. No fuss no muss, just pure pleasure. Why dont you do the same?

You're welcome don't forget to use lots of lube

Well, you shouldn't be sorry, nor self-conscious. If that really is your cock, it is pretty amazing. You should take pride in it. And post more pics... so I can gayify myself some more... teehee...

epic trips.

I am open bisexual with my girl. We play with other men together, lots of fun. she is super rare find. I STILL go out and get men on the sly. I love gloryholes, parking lot hook ups, make out sessions. whatever is good.

ALL DICK THREADS
ALL FAGGOT THREADS
ALL TRAP THREADS

>I'm a straight man with the same problem

>I crave cock

8/10, made me reply

ummmm. come bounce on daddy's dick.

Wow, you're angry...

Have you tried masturbating? Or weed?

>straight
>crave for cock
>feminine penis

oooookayyy

You sound like you're a walking STD

Post this shit on the faggot board ya' faggot.

you are confusing sex with gender

Thank you for the kind words, although I really can't see myself taking pride in my dick. I realize we would get along really well if we had a chance. Have another pic

regularly tested, always play safe, no std's :) welcome to the age of knowledge

Being straight isnt a sex, fucking moron

you are confusing site. Here, i give you a hint:
tumblr.com

that is hot as fuck!!!!

If seeing other cocks bothers you so much that you have to rant on an anonymous thread that is DEDICATED TO COCKS, you are probably a closeted homosexual in denial

>welcome to the age of knowledge

Yeah, the age of knowing the moment you're about to get std or aids AFTER it happens. Amazing.

My girlfriend and I use a strap on, since both of us found out we were secretly bi for a year. She l9ves having a dick and I love taking it.

being straight is being attracted to the opposite sex, and all chicks with dicks that i have visited have identified as females.

Jesus user... are you crazy?

It is amazing! I would do terrible things to have such a cock to please on a regular basis

It doesnt matter what they identify as. Would you call a tiger a moose because it wants to be identified as a moose? You have any idea how stupid you just sounded?

9/10 bait, made me reply again.

Sooo, can your missus teach mine a few things?

>Closeted homosexual detected
Fuck off faggot

There is more to a gender than just a genital. Your gender-theories are out of touch with the modern world.

She's pretty shy, but in the bedroom she does anything I ask. Our favorite position is doggy (no matter who is on top)

trying to be progressive at all costs won't make you sound less retarded

The modern world is saying the same thing I'm saying though...

OP here... I know this sounds desperate, but if you're close to 2150 in NSW, and you want to get sucked off... I'm here... :/

It doesn't sound desperate, it IS desperate.

I guess I am... :(

Yes, you're desperate AND stupid. We have all learned this in the thread already

I have some issues with self-image, I know. For that I like to blame the whore which took my virginity and my alcoholic, gambling-addict father. Anyway, you made me blush with these posts, OP, now my spirit is lifted and I thank you very much for it. Again, be true to yourself, if you want it, go get it, don't repress it. And I hope you enjoy this pic as you did the others (not shaved on this one)

bigots/10 made me reply

ALL DICK THREADS
ALL FAGGOT THREADS
ALL TRAP THREADS

>Again, be true to yourself, if you want it, go get it, don't repress it

Sounds like someone hasn't been caught being a faggot before and didn't get his ass kicked.

10/10 bait, took my own joke like a comedian thief.

Also, calling bigots without any evidence to support your so called claims? Surely you jest that i'd change my mind just by your own merits right?

i'm atheist but that doesn't mean i will swallow all the shits forced by feminazi and their supporters

Nice try, but I am openly gay since I realized I like men, never had any problems with it

hide the threat
but u cant because you are homosexual in denial

rate me pls

Because everyone lives in a homosexual utopia right? What candyland dimension do you live in? I live in one where people judge you for skin color, clothes, earned income, how strong/scrawny you are and if you're a faggot. I like to call my dimension "reality"

Thank you all who offered advice.

Time to go off and pleasure myself in faggoty ways and go to bed.

>t do?
>I am a bisexual, married man.
>My wife doesn't know I'm bi, but I crave cock so badly.
>Do I get me some meat behind her back or keep repressing it?
>Please discuss.
How is this any different from a straight married man "repressing" his desire to fuck other women? I understand the urge, though, but I've found that sexual fantasies are sometimes best left as fantasies. If you cheat you could introduce an STD into your relationship--even one as harmless as gonorrhea--and the secret would be out. Not worth it for a quick hookup. It'll also weigh on your conscience.

>I like to call my dimension "reality"
No, that's called "the edge", on which you might cut yourself, so be careful

tell her you like man meat and that she can be fucked by as many guys as she wants so long as it involves you too. just swing your heart out. 3 ways are great

>be me
>str8/bicurious user in 5 year relationship with grill
>love grill, sex life could be better but I'm happy
>welcome the idea of marriage and continuing to grow with her
>have never committed faggotry (yet...) but notice desire to find a male fwb intensifying
>have kept this to myself
I'm bothered because she has shared with me that she had a bi phase herself. You'd think then that coming clean would be easy but I cant find it in me to even raise the issue. I feel like shit repressing in the face of her openness but also have known her long enough to know she'd look at me differently if I said "I'd really love to rail into a round assed twink or cub tonight while he eats your pussy hun."
Is my window to come clean still open or is 5 years to late for surprises?
wut do?

good night
dream of dicks of all shapes and colors user

No, that's literally reality. If you don't believe what I said, maybe you need to go outside or something once in a while because you sound delusional as hell.

I totally understand dude, i love cock and love cum, sometimes I'd sit at a rest stop and if a dude wants me to suck him off I'll even swallow.
One time i sucked off this hot guy and later turned out to be a friends husband. I love the taste of his cum. My wife is in love with him but little does she know we love each other.
My wife hasn't had sex with me in 6 years, I'm so lonely and she so depressed.
I'm to afraid to come out i love both sexes even though i've told her I'm bi she freaks out and does that pretend thing then acts as if i said nothing.
i've been with her for 24 years its not getting any better and everyone is blaming me. I didn't make her depressed.

mless /FCBABD8

>dat sloppy seconds
(ʘ‿ʘ)