Cred Forums

Cred Forums

what do you do when you have no money for food for 10 days?

I used to bum a dollar to take the bus to the mall and do surveys for cash and food samples.

>wait for dark
>dumpsters behind large supermarkets
>glorious "expired" food items

ezpz

suck a lil dick

Salvation Army or food pantry

I go hustle up some money. Go offer to do people lawns, or clean their backyards. It's a free fucking market so go make some capital, you degenerate

Steal

If you have 0 dollars one of the above, if you have like 20-30$ buy a shit ton of ramen you'll be fed and full for a week and a half perfectly

Ask mommy

Trips have decided

Work, so I'm not a useless, poor faggot.

Create Faraday cage shopping bag. Shoplift small electronics and resell for food money. You could also steal food. A pack of hot dogs or pound of lunch meat are easy to conceal. Cashews are a good bet. Everything can be stolen. Maybe you can get to the docks or back stock shelves? You can flee out the back door too.

Sell that sweet ass of your OP.

You could donate plasma. Or you could pan handle on the street corner.
Or grow some balls, take your gun to the bank, make a withdrawal

Ramen? Shit nigger u fucked up.

Actual poorfag here. Listen up OP, after I pay rent, bills, car payment, and gas I am dead broke. I have a budget of less than $20 for food for the entire goddamn month. Wanna know what I do?

Step 1 go to the market
Step 2 white rice in bulk sells for about 3 cents an ounce.
Step 3 dry pinto beans sells for about 6 cents per ounce
Step 4 water from those vending machines outside is 25 cents a gallon
Step 5 get whatever vegetable is in season (usually the cheapest)
Step 6 learn to boil water
?????
Profit

shoplift

Man up and go hungry. Not that bad after the first 48 hrs

No no no. Those dumpsters are the worst of all. It smells like death. Trust me. I work at Kroger in the dairy dept. and it's fucking terrible while also being covered in pestilence.

Yeah, If you want scurvy. For that money you can make stews with 3 times the nutrients that last longer. You need a more rounded diet than roman or you will end up dead or in the hospital even deeper in debt.
I guess roman would work if you also mixed in soylent. But you'd need to mix in so much that it world make a thick paste. ......
Yeah, just make a rice, bean, and veggies stolk soup. You'll get your protein and basic vitamins and minerals.

you won't get scurvy after only 10 days though. Assuming OP will have money for real food after this 10 day span

If he's dead out of money, I assume being broke is a lifestyle for op. There so are far better choices that eating salt water and starch sticks.

Or just go at night when they 'sell' stuff for literally 99% off

BTW to any bums in the rockwall, TX area, I can supply you food at the local Kroger. Assuming you bums have a phone and Internet lol

I hear little ceasers has to throw there pizza out after so long