So what is it about Hillary that makes retards shill for her so much...

So what is it about Hillary that makes retards shill for her so much? It seems you cant even make a joke about her now without her legion of autistic 16 18 year old faggots rushing in to correct the record

all this bullshit for some failed presidential candidate that is about to go to prison and die there anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=jMFLN2hwzos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gary Johnston 2016

a leppo?

Johnson, but hell yeah anyway

Yeah, because not knowing the name of a city in Syria means he's soooo unqualified compared to Trump or Clinton. The NYT article making fun of him for it called Aleppo the capital of Syria by the way - shows how much they fucking know (hint, it's Damascus)

Its was the same shit with the bernie cucks. They are all sjw and will cry till someone notices them cause they think they are a special snowflake.

It was a huge fuckup on his part. I dont know why you Gary fags dont just admit this.

The bernie guys are kind of pathetic. They are die hard supporters of him, the DNC fucks him over, they protest it at the DNC convention, and then they all just fall in line when they tell them to vote for hillary.

The jew media does all it can for Clinton. It's disturbing. The "inevitability" of Clinton. Fuck her, I want nothing to do with her. She's fucking evil. She's insane for power.

Trump is a blowhard but Clinton is EVIL.

It's a non-issue and the attack was an intentional hatchet job. Trump wouldn't have known, Clinton likely would have known - but it's inconsequential. It isn't an important stronghold for either side of the Syrian conflict and would be the equivalent of someone in Russia being asked about the situation in Milwaukee with regards to the US presidential race.

Him not being aware of a city is the lowest tier of nonsense information and it's hilarious that it's all anyone has to go with at this point. Can't attack him on how he governed for 8 years, can't attack him for his personal life, so let's all focus on the fact that he didn't pretend to know and deflect the question by providing a non-answer like Hillary would have done.

>presidential candidate/dynasty politician gets into hot water over leaked emails
>weasels her way out of facing any punishment for leaking state secrets
>gets off on all charges
>senate reopens investigation because they found it to be fishy as hell
>tfw some faggots from 4+Cred Forums Cred Forums and reddit dig up dirt on the goon who was granted immunity from his post history on lelddit
>tfw Hillary is about to be brought down by a rag tag group of shitposters

Does anyone ever just take a step back and realize how funny and silly this all is?

I mean if were talking about 16 year old shills, you're on fucking Cred Forums. You have 16 year olds pouring out of the woodwork to be edgy and support Trump because le epic may mays.

Clinton pays her shills. She's a snake and knows how to astroturf in a way that isn't "lol fuck niggers you autist cucks kys hisssss leafy trump".

Its more effective.

Either way as someone not American, I'd rather Trump win because of the limited damage he'd do to the rest of the world. I feel his inexperience in foreign policy would be beneficial to the rest of the world. He'd do more damage internally, but to be quite frank I don't give a shit if American domestic policy suffers.

>It isn't an important stronghold for either side of the Syrian conflict and would be the equivalent of someone in Russia being asked about the situation in Milwaukee with regards to the US presidential race.

yes it is. Him not even knowing the name of the fucking place is a huge gaff on his part. Being in denial wont change that at all.

Also him getting really butthurt over someone saying "illegal immigrants" just makes him look like a goober.

Coz u'd be more retarded to vote for trump

>not knowing a town
>bring a glorified black man to say nigger so everyone can laugh at a rally

No it isn't. it's miles away from lone examples of what the other candidates do. Plus you didn't respond to the fact that it was his only fault, and it's being...."trumped" up.

t. 17 year old

Hillary has said she would pursue military action against Russia if she even suspected they hacked anything. Shes fucking insane war monger and you cucks still support her because you read a buzzfeed article.

Had a Hillary ad on the radio this morning. It was about a little girl who needed tons of meds just to wake up in the morning, and how badly the little girl wanted to go to school. I wish I was kidding.

I will never listen to that station ever again

"Cucks"

>mfw

>You must be 18 years old to use this website.

not an argument

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/293970-clinton-treat-cyberattacks-like-any-other-attack

That particular city in Syria has been the focus of fighting and a major rebel stronghold throughout the Syrian civil war. It is absolutely Johnsons job to know that. Hell, like 2 days before that interview there was a chlorine bomb dropped on civilians there by the Assad regime and somehow he STILL hadn't heard of it.

>like 2 days before that interview there was a chlorine bomb dropped on civilians there by the Assad regime

[citation needed]

Russia and all the rebel forces and Assad agreed to a ceasefire in order to get much needed medical supplies and help out civilians, but the US backed rebels attacked 200 times and the US itself bombed an Assad stronghold that was surrounded by ISIS, killing almost 70 soldiers and allowing ISIS to take over it.

Russia had an emergency UN meeting over this and all the US could do was cry "muh evil Assad!"

what the fuck is wrong with Hillary? She seems like an autistic weirdo?

youtube.com/watch?v=jMFLN2hwzos

Mt mistake, you're right. It was ONE DAY. Chlorine bombs fell on children and made national headline on the 7th of September, and Gary couldn't be bothered to know where it happened on the 8th.

She's a 70 year old woman who has been waited on hand and foot for the last 40 years.

She has no idea about anything that real people experience.