You can use ONE magic tiki. Which do you choose?

You can use ONE magic tiki. Which do you choose?

I mean, we all know 12 is the best, right?

Would have to take 11, go back and crate google or some shit. All the monies.

since there´s no monthly gf totem i´ll just take the bag of weed :^)

I would take 2 for sure. Fuck love I'd rather have money

I can see the potential in 5 so that or 9 if I can turn it off and on

8. Free ganj. Everything else seems like it could go sour.

Everybody who did not chose 11 is a fucking normie and should get out immediately.

Roll

8 is the best.
>dude weed lmao

>rolling
>12 tikis

I summon Skjöldr.

>Cannot interact with any object or person
Wouldn't this mean that you'd fly straight through earth and would get flung around by gravity forever?

>enter your fantasy world permanently
>In rl you go into a coma forever
What if you die in rl? Would you also just die in the fantasy world?

>can talk to animals
>keener senses in general
>you gain nothing else

>implying it's nothing much to have superhuman senses and the ability to potentially befriend/ command animals

yea, i want 11.

im on the fence. could do 9 depending on clarity. 3 or 5 would be my choice otherwise.

Look like unco magic card.

>roll

I'd like 5. Move to the forest and get some animal bros to chill with.

Or the one that gives me a bigger dick.

Reroll

OP here. Two trends surprised me so far:

1: Nobody else joined me with #12 master race. Everyone has regrets. You could go back in time and influence things to turn out better. I refuse to believe Cred Forums is full of people who have fully made peace with their past.

2. A lot more people picked the weed tiki than I expected, you fucking potheads. Seriously, there's nothing else that looks as good?

well
with 5, keener senses and animal friends would be ok...
with 11, i'm basically god of my own world, fuck the rest of them
with 6 i change my brain to give myself omnipotent psychokinetic powers.

so, either 6 or 11

yea, definitely 11, because fuck real life, i'll be in my own world while you fuckers pull the plug on my empty husk

fuck that empty husk, i don't need it, i have all of my fantasies (hue hue hue)

11 plz

roll

>wants to create google
>cant even pick the right number

I'd really like 5, animals are my only friends, can't wait to hear how they hate me too.

I could use animals to spy on people and the senses can help me detect danger

lets see

Please Tiki god help me ok on my life journey!

get money, buy love, no disadvantage

tiki 2 confirmed OP pls nerf

5 of course

roll

Why naught

rollllllll

Kek

They're all good.

I like the people posting "ROLLLL" in this thread, not even noticing the numbers go up to 12

Roll

go

Cmon weed tiki

roll

rollo

lllll

Fuck changing my past, take 12 and change history

If anyone took 9 you would literally fucking die if you couldn't interact with any object you'd starbe to death.

5 easily.
Cultivate and indoctrinate my own ant civilisation and have them build me an underground empire.

Starve*
>starbe fml

11 but 12 and 3 are decent aswell

My mother starbed to death

6. Be able to use the entirety of my brain. The average human ranges in the high-teens. 100% would practically be omniscience

teach me your secrets of omniscience

rolling

Cmonnnnn

I would use it to chillax in public spaces, probably jerk off too in the open. I think it is the most casual and sweet choice tbh.

Number 6 - I would make my cock 10 inches long and about the width of a coke can.

6, provided it can be the entire face (become chad looking) otherwise 10.

This is the only answer

conflicted between 2 and 11. Granted 11 could make 2 happen without the adverse effect.

I always wanted to know what runs through the minds of these flea ridden doggos near me.
What do they mean by 'you gain nothing else' though?

8 or maybe 5. The only two that basically have no drawbacks.

Roll

ill take 4,no need to live long, if in the time i live i can bring humankind progress, that it can handle and make use of

2 is the only logical answer

wheres the tiki that puts a gram of heroin on my nightstand every night forme to wake up to in the morning. iveoftened wished this to be a reality.

then idf inally ne able to live the neet lifestyle i always wanted to.

i'd like 5 the most
putting the best in bestiality
and technically, since humans are animals, i'll basically be omnilingual with the senses of a thing that has good senses

It says go back in time but there is nothing about changin age, apperance etce. So what mistakes You would like to corretc if You are already who you currently are but in different time? No family, etc.

I prefer weed. When You got free weed You got free money.

3, close second would be 5.

i'd pick 6.
because I have a genetic medical issue I want fixed, and only magic will cure it for good.
Otherwise, living 50% longer would be pretty legit.... so would animal talking.

>You could go back in time and influence things to turn out better

It doesn't say you will be that age again, so if you stay you current age it means leaving everyone in the present forever.

>A lot more people picked the weed tiki than I expected, you fucking potheads. Seriously, there's nothing else that looks as good?

To a pothead this could easily be 1000$ a month for the rest of their lives. If there was a tiki for a free 1000/month for the rest of my life I'd take it too.

#8 for the sole purpose of selling said weed to make an extra buck. Only if no one ever questions why I randomly have weed in my mailbox

my dick is now a tentacle

I'd go back to the time and place where my life went sour: the day I was born.