Dear Cred Forums

Dear Cred Forums,
My girlfriend has a rape fantasy and I promised to fulfill it this month, given the twisted mind of people around here I'm gonna check if anyone has experience or suggestions?

inb4: post results, yea well perhaps, we'll see how it goes

Pic unrelated (not gf) but will post more just for the sake of it

Start with an easy bondage with blind fold scenario. Leave the room to mess with her, fake being someone else.

Buy her some clothes, just to tear them when she least expects it and fuck her.

You must have a safe word that is agreed upon before anything happens. "Red" is the commonly used one that means if someone says "Red!" the scene is over and you make sure everyone is okay.

Overpowering women is pretty easy, but it helps to know what kind of rape fantasy she wants. Simple random attacker scene? Home invader? Outside? Coercion through mental means, or even being drugged? It's really important to understand her psychology. Some women just want to be taken aggressively, whereas some want it to be a violent or mentally fucked up encounter.

Seems a bit too soft, she's crazy enough to handle a scenario that is a bit more extreme

Make sure shes not baiting you into doing something stupid.

thanks for the advice, safe word is probably a good idea. She likes it more violent I think
I don't know which scenario she prefers because if we'd discuss that it kind of misses the surprise factor a little bit
The home invader is not bad, and perhaps something outside could also be good

yea... bitches be crazy...

Aight faggot. Go to work. Tell that bitch you're gonna stay late. Then go home with a ski mask and shit on. Then when she opens the door, if she doesn't know it's you take off the mask. Either way throw her down and make her suck you off, slapping the fuck out of her and shit. Then push her on the floor, take off your belt. Wrap that shit around her neck. And fuck the hell out of her. Cover her mouth, tell her how lucky she is, all that good shit. Never stop slapping. Spit on her a bit too.

OK, the night its supposed to go down, have a safe word, a ski mask, condoms and lube...

keep your clothes on, make her get naked (being naked when you are clothed, gives you dominant feel too)...
Clothed Male Nude Female (CMNF).

go slow and build up...

1. Hide somewhere in the house when she doesn't expect you to be home then jump her. Tie her up, tear her clothes off, slap her a few times and fuck her hard. Force her to do analysis.

2. Tie her down to the bed and blindfold her. And then call in your friends who you had waiting outside and let them take turns fucking her.

3. Drop her off at some dodgy neighborhood in the middle of the night.

Analysis. Kek. But good ideas user

> 2
> 3
fucking cuck

Use real handcuffs

Call it what you want, insecure nigger

Don't assume anything. People who aren't experienced with fetish and kink stuff can easily become overwhelmed because they aren't used to dealing with these kinds of scenarios. Don't actually hurt her, obviously. Make sure you don't do anything that causes cops to be called or show up. You can ask indirect questions or use your understanding of her to figure out what kind of scene she wants. Honestly, most women just want to have control taken away from them. You could use a prop like an Airsoft gun or a dull knife, too. Don't tie her up unless you know how, because you could easily cut off circulation and cause permanent damage. Some duct tape is usually enough for wrist restraints. Just really think about the stuff you are doing. You are not actually trying to rape her. You are trying to make her feel like she is being raped but keep her safe at the same time.

She'd like the violence in this, but a bit predictable

yea, but the CMNF stuff and the dominant stuff is just normal activity for us, I want the "rape" to be a bit more spectacular

> Analysis
check'd
Kind of like number 3, she's badass enough to find her way back so that's alright, perhaps I could change that to tying her up somewhere blindfolded in some forest at night, not making it too tight so she can escape and then hunt her down when she does... hm, thanks, it's something I can work with!

Fuck off Dr Phil

True story.
> GF told me she had a rape fantasy.
> I proceeded to force her into sex right there and then.
> She struggles and tries to fight back.
> I keep going. Half way through she just turns limp and cries silently.
>Finish anyway.
>awkward after that. Felt bad. Just don't do anything. She tried to use it to guilt truip me when we were breaking up.

What is she? She looks like she is Pinay.
My Ex was pinay and she wanted to try rape fantasy... Refused to have a dildo used on her...

Make sure to gag her since they always scream and get the whole village to show up. :/

I've been doing fucked up shit in the fetish scene for 8 years. I have (with consent) kidnapped a girl and had my way with her over a 48 hour period in a basement. I have suspended people from flesh hooks. Not knowing basic shit like that is what gets people seriously hurt, brought up on criminal charges, and mentally damaged. It is the key difference between safely getting to indulge all your fucked up fantasies and actually being a criminal.

Good point. You need details of her fantasy.

We already are kind of kinky and bondage is quite a regular activity. She also likes being hurt a little, spanking that leaves some markings for a few days is considered good stuff. The circulation... well well, I'll manage, I'm not 10 yrs old
And of course I'm not really raping her, but nevertheless still want her to experience a feeling like that

Yea, I know the risk of forcing sex, so I guess indeed a safe word is necessary, but then again when I bring it up she says something like "you know your boundaries", which is kind of shitty and typical women being unclear about shit... >_<

Pics is not gf, just random chick to feed the thread

You're right, gotta think it through, but it has to be unknown as well, discussing everything kind of misses the point. Thanks for sharing your experience

No problem. The one thing you can't compromise on a consensual non-consent scene (rape, kidnapping, etc...) is a safe word. If you've done some kinky shit, a known safeword should be used anyway. It doesn't matter if it "takes away from the experience". You know what takes away from the experience? Actually raping her. Just tell her the safeword is "Red" and get on with it.

OP if you posted this years ago, I'd cheer you on completely as rape fantasies can be great for both people.

From what I experienced though, I think it would be best for you to refrain from acting out any rape-like scenarios. Your girl sounds a little crazy for wanting such a thing to begin with, and you NEVER, EVER stick your dick in crazy.

Which is why now, at this moment in time, I'm telling you that you shouldn't act out anything similar to rape. If you and this girl were to break up, could you trust her in keeping such a dirty, questionable act a secret?

Women are victims at heart and if the breakup ends on a bad note, you can DEFINITELY expect her to use it against you. She will call you a rapist and creep to all her friends, which will lead to her friends telling OTHER people, which leads to YOU being the town rapist.

How do I know? Well, I stuck my dick in crazy. to act out a rape fantasy, and that shit got spun on me faster than I could blink. The moment the breakup turned sour, I started hearing from people that I knew that word was being tossed around that I was a rapist. I had apparently dragged my ex into an alley, ripped all her clothes off, and raped her on the cold bare ground.

DO NOT DO THIS OP

>I've been doing fucked up shit
>But everything is consentual and safe
>Because I worry about everything that might go wrong
>I'm a real badass

I forgot to add that I lost all my friends of a number of years, and was suddenly impossible to believe. I've never felt so low than at this point in my life, OP please don't do this to yourself

DO IT OP. Don't be just another fsggot on Cred Forums

What kind of gf gets like that when dating someone? I have never dated someone who I couldn't just tear their clothes off and fuck them any time of the day. They may not be overly excited about it at an inconvenient time but they'd still be cool with it.

Have her wear clothes she doesn't care about. Pillow case over her head and belt tightened around neck. Not too tight obviously..
She can still breathe thru the cotton case so it's more for dramatic effect.
Use zip ties to bind her quickly and tear her clothes off
???
Profit

lol, thanks for your concern, if it is any comfort to you there is a chat record on whatsapp about it so I don't think that'll happen and if it would I'm sure I can talk my way out of it. And friends who wouldn't believe me shouldn't be friends

good point, it's gotta be a bit fucked up at least, but then again, the objective is not to break up afterwards

I'll do it, that was never the question, the question was how

Find another mans wife who has a "rape fantasy" then switch over and go fuck his wife while wearing a ski mask, they'll never know

When I was in that situation, I just took my time and fucked her while she slept. It made me feel more like a animal. I also had this thought that she knew what was going on in her sleep. But when I asked her about it she said no.

This place looks like a rape dungeon...

Don't forget to kill her at the end so she doesn't press charges. No witness.

make you get video evidence beforehand of her saying that she consents to being "raped" at some unspecified date in the future. have her hold that day's newspaper and set the date of the rape to happen within a specified time from the recording of the video

ive known it to happen that people have indulged in this "fantasy" only to get fucked over by their missus and accused of actual rape afterwards

Bitches will know, duh

boring, that's an average Wednesday you're describing

Thanks for the advice dipshit

Who take that photos?You?

I think saving whatsapp conversation is quite sufficient

No dipshit, they're all over the interwebs if ya want

full set can be easily found with some effort