Why are hillary supporters so stupid?

Why are hillary supporters so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI
youtube.com/watch?v=CsxXty6vEBA
youtube.com/watch?v=3L5hn5B8TYI
anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they only listen to the mainstream media and dont like to do more research or think critically

>Because they only listen to the mainstream media

thats giving them too much credit. They get their news from buzzfeed articles they see on facebook and Stephen Colbert jokes

just look at how airheaded, smug, arrogant, and stupid these faggots are

youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI

Samefag

I dunno. You tell me why almost every red state is in the lowest portions of the average IQ

Montana and North Dakota have the highest IQs and are red

solid blue California has one of the lowest

typical dumb hillary shill, arrogantly speaking about things he knows nothing about

Wow. It's almost like every other source on this topic states otherwise.

Nice try though.

The vast majority of your states are at the bottom of the barrel. Kek

Massachusetts and New Hampshire for the win.

>It's almost like every other source on this topic states otherwise.

oh look, you provided literally nothing to back up your pissy little claim!

more dumb hillary supporters

youtube.com/watch?v=CsxXty6vEBA

Google and don't cherry pick your one result, faggot. Because every source I found that did a study on this does not reflect what you just said. Except the one result you posted.

I am phone posting and cannot be bothered to waste more data to prove a retarded Trumptard user wrong.

You literally just cherry picked that one pic so I know for a fact convincing you by posting links would be pointless

youtube.com/watch?v=3L5hn5B8TYI

For real, I have this guy who comes into work who is the definition of stupid. Hillary cap, wears two different and disgusting shoes, smells like hell, looks like a white trash homeless guy, unshaven and unkempt, wears the huge 90's pedo glasses, has the most annoying squeaky voice I've heard come from a man over 50 and carries around his stupid shih tzu

oh look, youre still talking out of yoru ass because your pissy little comment was proven wrong!

>m-muh cherry picking!

keep crying bitch nigga

I know you clicked on the sources I found, because I'm sure it took you a few minutes to find the one you cherry picked. It took me a bit to randomly come across that pic as well.

You just chose that as your source because it supports your beliefs.

Max lel

>Mex let
Underage b8

have some max lol

Trumptards, everyone. Just can't accept that their voters have the lowest IQs, statistically.

One of my favorite parts about a presidential election is the propaganda that is brews. Keep posting I need a collection

Lol

Conservatives in this thread think they are not Liberals and Liberals think that they are progressive.

Two sides of the same coin

>Just can't accept that their voters have the lowest IQs, statistically.

except I already proved you wrong. Stay mad stupid shill.

Youre not talking about red states, youre talking about the south. The south has a lower IQ average because thats where the majority of blacks live. Youre just another typical liberal that cant think critically.

>thinks fucking Arkansas has a higher IQ than California, the home of Silicon Valley
No wonder you didn't post a link to your "source." I'd want to hide that garbage too.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html?m=1

wowie just look at all that red down there

Stay mad, trumpfags. Your tears are delicious.

>The blue/higher IQ relationship is more meaningful when only whites are considered, which is what many stuffy white leftists are actually trying to get at when they fallaciously clamor about things like the infamous IQ hoax. Of course when Hispanics and blacks are considered, it's certain that Republican voters have, on average, higher IQs than Democratic voters.

Trump supporters BTFO

They think what they are told to think, the mainstream media feeds right into their brains.

nice try, klinton shill.

Are fucking autistic? I'll reword my statment so maybe your underdeveloped mind can understand. Because the south has a massive black population, the south has a lower average IQ. Black people almost always vote democrat, black people once again have low IQ's. If you liberals had any ability to think critically, you wouldn't be liberal.

inb4
I-IQ doesn't even m-m-mean anything. It's not a good m-mmeasure of actual intelligence

Cred Forums
where everyone posts graphs and statistics
but no one posts the source

Except Illinois is a blue state entirely because of the minority vote in Chicago, but maintains a positive blue/IQ ratio. People from central and southern Illinois are significantly stupider. They have worse schools, care less overall about learning (because mah farm don't need no maths), and vote enthusiastically to kick CHicago out of Illinois because they think they'd be better off without the state's primary source of income.

I've seen this guy in a video before the FBI made their statements on the state of the Hillary E-mail investigation. He was adamant about writing it off as nothing and said it was finished and done.

fivethirtyeight you fucking retard

Did you read what you wrote because you btfo yourself.

This is taking only whites I to consideration, cuck.

>you tried
Here's the actual average IQ by state.

Lmfao no it isnt m8, stop being a physical form of autism.

>Why are hillary supporters so stupid?
top kek

Posts link that states "white IQs," assumes statistics include black voters. Trump supporters sure are proving their higher IQs today.

>estimates for non-hispanic whites
>not for whites only

Ho boy. Actually LITERALLY retarded

Sure is showing in this thread

There's no way thats legitimate, I feel sorry for people with IQ's like these.

>posts homosexual overweight male with manboobs
>somehow this is suppose to represent all Hillary supporters

>one part of LA means the entire fucking state, one of the biggest in the country, is like that

yep, hillary shills are fucking idiots.

Thanks for this lonk

Your brain doesn't work very well once you get to be sixty years old.

They forgot to test the niggers.

I laughed my fucking ass off when i saw that

If they did the entire south would be even lower. I.e. most of the red states

Crazy, right? Trumptards have a magical gift of not reading things that contradicts their beliefs

>the daily show

16 year old detected

>comedy central

top kek mate

Hmm, what do these states have in common? Interesting how they're colored red and blue. Also

>South Carolina
>89

checks out

Silicon Valley is not in LA.
It's basically the San Jose area of norcal.

AIDS kills Hilldebeast shills dead.

Trump and Hillary supporters are cancer.

The main difference between conservatives and liberals are how they think tax money should be spent. Both sides have highly intelligent arguements as well as dumbass's who make each side look bad. We can get into a dick measuring contest to see which side has the stupidest extremes and compare those stupid extremes to our smart extremes but fuck that, that won't get anyone anywhere.

Here's the long and the short of it.

As a US citizen you pay taxes.

As a liberal you want tax money to go towards social programs like food stamps, healthcare, education, social security.

As a conservative you want tax money to go towards essentially just the military. You think people should earn their own way in life and taxes should go towards ensuring the safety of the nation above all else.

And we stick with these constantly. We fail to realize a healthier, happier, fitter population with a smaller more localized military will do a lot towards ensuring our safety. Smart citizens, healthy citizens, we'd look better in the international community if we focused on defending ourselves instead of spreading ourselves out into every country on earth JUST INCASE something happens.

But what do we have? Republicans think of Democrats as communists who want to give their tax dollars to lazy pot smoking nobodies. Democrats think Republicans would love to see a sick person incapable of working die on the streets if it means keeping a base in Africa going for another day or two.

And so we fight and we polarize ourselves, we put ourselves into an echo chamber of our own ideas and when we hear an opinion that isnt ours we assume that person is crazy, they can't know what they're talking about because they're not sharing my opinion, right?

Guys... they don't want a smart and educated population. They want an obedient military spread out across the world and they want a nation of flag wavers glued to the television watching them peddle their own personal brand of information.

The funniest thing is that nobody really wonders why this is true, they only know that to say it's true is to instantly be labeled and made fun of as a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

Yeah. Except Trump is lung cancer and Hillary is skin. At least we are more likely to survive Hillary

>as well as dumbass's who make each side look bad

LOL

I'd rather not have any cancer tbh fampai.

Why do liberals spend an inordinate amount of time obsessing over identity politics?

Come back in 4 years. But for now, you gotta choose between which cancer you want.

They don't. That you believe they do is a result of the echo chamber you're been living in. If you think Tumblr is the epitome of liberal culture, you've been tricked my friend.

doesn't change the fact that Trump supporter is a compete idiot.

Well, if you're a filthy capitalist who enjoys the economic privilege to share in the expropriated surplus value of the global poor but wants to feel like a humanitarian, then your only option is to publicly rage hard against mostly bullshit causes like women in video games. The bigger stink you make, the less likely people are to point out your fundamental hypocrisy on global economic justice.

this

Amazing

Are you autistic? Identity politics are everywhere. Real issues aren't being discussed because liberals would rather discuss which bathrooms transvestites or LGBBYTVGY use. The front page of CNN a few months back had an article with that BS women make 72 cents for every dollar men make which has been disproved many times over. Your candidate is literally running under the guise that women are oppressed in America, which is a grave falsehood in and of itself.

>Your candidate

You're talking about Hillary? How did you not get that I dont support either party? Did you read what I wrote like, at all?

kettle calling the pot black

>I'm rubber you're glue :(((

Wow very trump-esque