Fb fap thread. Say what you'd do to other anons girls when you post. Let's see how fucked up we can get

Fb fap thread. Say what you'd do to other anons girls when you post. Let's see how fucked up we can get

The one on the left is my ex

This chick and her small chest

Certainly don't look small. Wwyd to this one (same as OP)

Fucked this bitch back in HS. Huge tits and ass.

want to fuck her bad
her ass is best I have seen
no pic for evidence

Post her feet then?

They are kinda small tbh

True I suppose. How bout this girls face?
It's been overdone with makeup but same chick from My original post and reply to ya

I'd fuck her tits and her face so hard on this beach.I'd then shove my cock in her ass until she couldn't walk straight for a week, then cum on her face and let her go back to sunbath with her friends

If someone gives me a good reply on this one I will return the favor for literally any girl they post

This is truly a goddess. And I would love to just degrade her in anyway. Anymore OP?

I'd fuck her in any position until she begged me to stop

Yeah all these are of her as well-Tell me exactly what you would do. Really take your time. Give me the most degrading thing you've got

Blowjob from those braces. But then gently fuck her because she looks fragile

Definitely fuck her "small tits" and make her lick up every drop of cum left on her tits

Also yours is fuckin smokin. One of the best blowjob faces I've seen in a while

I'd get my boys together and we'd take turns fucking her throat, then we'd all nut on her face to the point she can't even open her eyes!

I'd make her suck me while I drive her in a cheap motel to fuck her in the ass.

Anything bro?

OP here. Lookin for someone to give me some nasty fantasies with one of the girls I posted. Get creative boys, this thread could be gold

Which one and why

disgusting

More left

>Nigrettes
>Not even 3/10
Leave the nigrettes to the niggers user. They're the only ones that would Fuck them

I would let her get all prettied up by getting her make up on and her jewelry.

I'd slap her a couple times with my cock and make her beg for it. I'd let her suck me off and finally cum all over her face. Then I'd let my dick rest on her face with her makeup all smudged up, and let her know she's mine

Fuck yes that's hot. Got more ideas? I'll comment on some girls you want in return

Throat fuck her then ram her pussy and cum inside. What do you think of the slut I posted (OP)