Hey

Hey,

I'm a married straight guy who craves cock. I sometimes get feminine penis from ads on craigslist.

My question is this, should I tell my wife about it? I'm afraid she is bigoted and doesn't understand that sometimes a man has needs. I'm simply looking for an experience she can't give me.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/anti-estrogen-diet-men#Seeds5
healthline.com/health-slideshow/testosterone-boosting-food#11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce?

Were you here with the same topic earlier?

Why can't she just wear a strap-on? Same thing

>straight guy
>craves cock

keep telling that yourself OP

>straight guy
>who craves cock

that video clip is at least six years old. If you can't find it on your own you don't deserve to be on the internet.

No, but i participated in it.

All my partners identify as female.

>should I tell my wife about it?

yes you should tell your wife about it trust me

you still like cock so you're a faggot

seriously sauce though pls

Its not the same thing. Its a piece of plastic, mate.

No, gay people are attracted to their own gender. I'm attracted to a nuance of feminity that happens to have a penis.

So what?

You can't make plastic have an orgasm.

well a strapon is an option dude!

I just love feeling the throbbing dick in my ass, and also feeling and smelling the sexual organ as I blow the penis and feel the hot cum shooting at my face.

Let me explain from a predominately straight man's point of view. I've been with a mtf before who looks 100% like a female. Making a female with a cock orgasm is something that you'll never understand until you try it.

I've never liked men, and still don't.

So you're just a massive faggot, then. Jesus christ, just kys

Ask her/make her pleasure your prostate.

I have recently gotten my gf into sticking things up my butt and i plan to purchase a strap on for her to use on me.

>being this mad over someone liking cocks

well then you are bisexual and that means you're a fag

KYS Faggot

lucky man ...

Mad over someone liking cock and pretending they're straight. This is coming from a bisexual. Stop pretending you aren't a faggot

Cheating with dickgirls is still cheating bro, it doesn't matter if you're looking for an experience your wife can't give you.

Bitches use the same reasoning when they cheat too
>"Oh poor me, I feel bad about cheating, but the sex is so much better than with my husband. Why doesn't he understand that women have needs?"

Marry a preop transexual and be a straight guy with a regular supply of non-bigoted feminine penis.

My advice is to transition to an estrogen blocking diet. Whole grains, kale etc.

healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/anti-estrogen-diet-men#Seeds5

See what that does for you. At the same time, enjoy some foods that are high in testosterone. Lots of beef, eggs, and beans. Check that out here.

healthline.com/health-slideshow/testosterone-boosting-food#11

Get some exercise and be healthy.

If you enjoy making a cock cum then yea you enjoy men as well dont deny it. Because getting pegged is only about the prostate massage and theres realistic enough feeling strap ons. Actually enjoying making another man cum is gay

ANOTHER FAGGOT THREAD

MODS GET RID OF THE FAGGOTS

THIS IS AN ORGANIZED CAMPAIGN

Cred Forums IS UNDER FAGGOT ATTACK

NO MORE FAGGOT THREADS

NO MORE TRAP THREADS

NO MORE GAY THREADS

END THE FAGGOT CONTAMINATION

but if the penis is feminine there isnt anything gay about it

I eat lots of beef eggs and beans, i still like cock as much as pussy. Your diet is nothing more than a superstition home remedy

Not OP, but I have no problem if its a trans girl that is virtually a woman with a penis. I've tried to fuck men when I was younger, but it just isn't for me. I can't get it up unless the person looks and sounds 100% like a female.

see

All I can recommend is a healthy lifestyle. If you're fucking anyone behind your wife's back, especially men, then you have a problem whether you acknowledge it or not. If you're unwilling to attempt change, then you should probably opt for separation from her.

>if the penis is feminine

There is absolutely no way for a dick to be feminine, it's literally the defining characteristic of a man. The body may be feminine, but the dick definitely isn't

I'm not the guy who is with someone. I was just pointing out the diet is lame.

a genital doesnt make a gender.

that's not how adjectives work.

Nope, but it's a masculine trait. Just like narrow hips, facial hair, chest hair, lack of mammary tissue, and deeper voices.

Saying feminine penis is the equivalent of saying look at my feminine beard

Gay faggot you need to go to the over.

Woah that's super gay.

>go to the over
Cringey edgelord just stopping by

of course it does
there are only 2 scientifically genders no matter how many genders people make up

Yes, it is. Adjectives have meanings, and those meanings can be incompatible with the object. A wet flame doesn't make any sense, because a flame can't be wet

Ever heard of the third gender, faggot?

you are putting too much importance on physical appearance

Nope.

Yeah, the third gender: The tumblr who thinks saying you're one thing means you're that thing.

Us normal folk call you: mentally ill

eh, feminine describes the look of something and while i agree that a beard can never be feminine because it has characteristics that are the opposite of feminine i disagree with the penis. a soft, small, and hairless penis can be described with feminine as that is what it usually entails. i'm not into girldick btw i'm just arguing semantics because i'm bored.

cringy edgelord appears

i'd argue that it is a male trait, penises can look very different whereas the things you described are a certain look so you can't really compare them.

>Ever heard of the third gender
yes I have and it's complete bullshit
you're either Female or Male thats it

>hey honey sometimes i like to find some guy who thinks hes a girl on craigslist and get fucked by her feminine penis

yeah i cant see how that converstation backfires

You can call it anything you want, it doesn't mean it's not any less true kiddo.

People who think they're one gender when they are clearly not that gender falls under the delusional thinking category.

Hermaphrodites you retard. He's talking about hermaphrodites, not tumblr shit

That's fucking absurd. A penis cannot be feminine. It is an exclusively male trait. It is by nature of its own existence a masculine thing.

hermaphrodites are just mutants, they don't count

What about guys born with 2 X chromosomes?

Do you now that the suicide rate among non binary people are huge because of bigots like you?

Everything about this screams bait but i'll reply anyway since im fapping to OP's post.

Did you know I don't care how many are dying because of bigots like me?

That just clearly shows they can't handle the fact they are not what they want to be, and nothing they can do can reach to that because deep down they know they can never be like everyone else because it is they who are the mentally ill.

If the sick refuse to be treated, then, let nature take it's course.

1℅ of what makes you yourself is your physical traits, your perception on life makes up 99% of your well being

like i said: i don't think that's how adjectives work. it cannot be a feminine trait, true, but it's looks can be further described with feminine. like you would describe a big, veiny and hairy cock with masculine and in comparison to that a small, soft and hairless dick with feminine.

That's not what OP is talking about though, he says right here that he enjoys a hard throbbing dick in his ass. And semantically I'd argue that a soft, small, hairless penis is just less manly than a big hairy one.

So if a large, hairy, masculine man says his penis is feminine, is it?

{citation needed for this teen level philosophical bullshit statistic]

just because you like cock, doesnt mean you like men. masculinity is disgusting (muscles, hairyness etc.)
Im bi btw

they usually get surgery/medical treatment don't they?

so they end up either female or male

idc about OP.
>And semantically I'd argue that a soft, small, hairless penis is just less manly
you could say that but you can also say feminine. that just sounds like a personal preference of yours for whatever reason.

So I'm guessing you can read a person's entire personality just by what they look like? Your personality makes up 99% of you.

Liking cock doesnt make you gay, taking it up the ass does though

Yeah but i think they are still androgynous without treatment maybe

I'm bi. That means I'm sexually attracted to both genders. I'm more attracted to women. I find overt levels of masculinity nasty. However, I like femboys. They have feminine characteristics, but their penises definitely not feminine. A penis is, by definition, a masculine trait.

some intersex people are fine without surgery and feel more comfortable being intersex. lots of intersex people complain that they got operated on during their early childhood without them having a say in it and are now deeply unhappy over it.

How did you marry this bitch without knowing her? My gf of six years knows I want cock, probably more than she does. We talk about everything on the verge of polyamory truly. Though I hate that label.

Talk it out with your wife. Marriage is the "joining of two flesh" you are both technically one unit when you guys work together. If you love her, try and find a way to discuss this with her. Don't cheat, cheating only hurts your spouse.

tl;dr - just talk it out, you are a couple. why else would you have each other?

Yeah not the same m8. Girl butt muscles aren't made for taking this spot in the activity.

Troll sense are tingling.

[citation still needed]

Feminine doesn't mean the same thing as less masculine though. Just like short isn't the same as less tall

You know how much of a Nazi you sound like?

How about do yourself a favour and stop calling yourself straight. No,don't call yourself gay either, you can go bi or pan, either way, that's up to you, but STOP calling yourself STRAIGHT if you crave COCK. At least my husband can be more honest about that and he's probably more of a man than you'll ever be, considering he's ballsy enough to tell me and his mother he wants a vagina, and keep his penis at the same time. BOOM.

You should totally try pegging, it's a very heterosexual way to have your ass rammed by your waifu, also, she might get turned on...

Feminine penises exist

I can't stop laughing at op.

The "only two" genders were also made up btw

Why do you need a citation for something that's common sense?
If you don't have a personality then what are you? Your just blank space, just a warm body with no conscious.

>identify
yep, you are clearly a faggot

rofl

I did that shit with my GF and shit was cash, she got off just by shoving a dildo up my ass

Well then what separates a feminine penis from a masculine penis? This one is small, soft, and hairless, according to others in this thread that makes it feminine

[citation still needed]

because you're talking out of your ass

are you fucking retarded?

Yeah, tell your wife that you fuck dudes who dress up as girls/shemales/prostitutes. Your wife will be thrilled!

(Me again here)

Also I agree with vv

Pegging is something you and your wife might enjoy. Or talk about your relationship and maybe open it up, go to swingers events, go to kink events, make friends, have an orgy with close friends, as long as you talk about it with your wife and she's okay with it AND you're not forcing her.

Or since he's already cheated his wife dumps his ass

dont think there have been any human hermaphrodites

seems like the way to go.

Hermaphrodites exist, they just don't look like in the hentai

RN here, I like this.

OP, I don't comment often but here are my thoughts

You can't view her "Not giving you that experience" as being Bigoted..

She can accept it and maybe try to satisfy your needs by other means (Strapons maybe) But you cannot "Expect" her to be cool with it.

You either stay loyal and wait for this phase to die out- and it will in due time. Or you cheat. Or finally, You leave her to pursue this.

Do what's honestly best for you OP, But not if it will betray her (ie, The cheating option)

I'd rather him cheat then tell me rather than ask to cheat and threaten to leave if not given permission to cheat. Yeah, try that one.

He said in the OP that he's already gotten dick from craigslist, so he's already taken the cheating option

so? now we're just talking about how much less masculine is feminine. if a penis can be masculine and less masculine then it logically can also be the other end of the spectrum and be feminine.

Well fuck then. OP is just a scumbag.

Cheating is just a form of betrayal, No loyalty / honesty in the relationship. Especially when keeping it a secret.

that maybe because you have horrible self esteem... that's not a very healthy way to look at relationships.

>All my partners idnentify as female
Shit OP, I didn't realize your kink was mental illness.

You can still say the same thing about beards though. Some are more masculine than others, so how far is it until you get to a feminine beard?

That regardless makes you Bisexual.

look, Love cock, But don't try to sugarcoat it / lie about it. You are Bi. Deal with it faggot.

>straight
I think you meant stupid

Most people would not be fine with either, I know I wouldn't. Sounds like you'd rather do anything to keep him from leaving

eh, every beard enhances masculine features of the face, i look at it more as a how much does the beard masculinize the face. i wouldn't compare the penis to the beard but to the face.

>feminine penis.
>should i tell my wife.

i think you should kill yourself, and tell her in your suicide
note to get someone better. if you wanted cock you could
have got a strap-on for her you are a disgusting whore,
and your wife deserves better.

either break the relationship off and let her go get someone
who won't treat her like a piece of shit, or end your sad
existence with a nice tall PTFE container of HydroFluoric
acid.

If you crave cock, your not straight. Hate to break it to you, but your a fag op. Carry on. Fag.

that's the problem
his wife could get a strap-on and a massive dildo and give him an ass-fucking no human being could give him.

as much as others will bash you here, I agree whole heatedly.

Faces aren't inherently masculine or feminine though. Beards and penises are both symbols of the male sex, so they're inherently masculine, just as vaginas and breasts are inherently feminine

the penis is a male trait that can be described with feminine given the circumstances i talked about already. a vagina is a female trait that i don't know can be described with either feminine or masculine. they just look weird to me tbh.

you are really cute. want to chat private?

So you like fucking men that just look like women, nice one Mr.Straight

Nope. Trust me. Bottle that up. You'll sink your marriage. Is it really worth the risk?

oh, i'm retarded for replying to people in this thread
holy shit, have we all been baited?