Butterface thread

Butterface thread.
Weeaboo addition; roll dubs and I'll dump her nudes + whatever cosplay she does.

i guess if it helps she just turned 18 yesterday

5/7 I can't find her attractive

Last bump i suppose

If I were at a con, I'd dance with her at the Saturday night rave....

Bruh

Roll

Lol go stalk her Twitter she's a cam girl

I want them nudes m8

>not a man, baby

gr8 baitage tho

Better get Rollin then

Ima roll dubs and you ain't postin shit

meh

plz be the last bump. YiKeS!

roll

Hence the butterface thread. I'm not going to call you an idiot because she does indeed look like a man, but I swear to god she's all woman

Roll nig

She might actually be cute if she weren't trying so goddamn fucking hard.

roll

I don't know why I wouldn't post them she isn't shit to me

Whats her twitter?

Hillary shill infidel cuck in training detected

he got dubs

You have no idea what 'butterface' means, do you

Hang on I wanna dump her nudies first before the brigade starts
I don't even know what the fuck that's supposed to mean I'm not voting for either of em lmao

Right on, lil nigga

Oh shit!
First pic

How can you have a butterface thread when you can't see any of her fucking body?

Ugly face, cute bod.

Wouldn't go that far.
I usually have to drink ahead of time to dance at those anime con raves anyways...
Rolling.

I literally posted plenty of pictures where you can tell her body is acceptable

Dear diary, OP Wasnt a fag, today.

Give me dubs

roll

I gotta leave for work, this is the second nude I have. Her Twitter is @AnonVocaloid

>user got rejected by uggo weab

+1 up

That's all the nudes I have, just the two. Posted her Twitter in the earlier comments, she's a cam girl
Here's her kik

pics are all op
He is a trap faggot who is trying to see if he passes.
You dont.
Use makeup.

No I'm a girl, I just seen her on #anime when posting some art and I figured u guys would like it

Cool stry

What? Lmfao look through the thread! Those pics aren't mine and is very obvi a female

Yup.

soup shoop diddly oop

>nypa

butt the thread is still up for debate, timestamps, loc, etc..

>you're a stupid nigg3r

keep it up, user!

Doesn't matter, had fap.

>I´m a girl
Sure m8

Timestamps? On a fucking butterface/nude dump thread? Are you that fucking new? You're so stupid it hurts. I literally took these pictures straight from her Twitter, which I have posted in this thread and her kick. Go look her up edgelord

Ah. You're an edgelord, I get it. You're right, no girls exist especially on the Internet. I only mentioned my gender because I'm straight and was never rejected by this cosplayer as some have mentioned. That's cool though I prefer to let people think I'm a male on here. I just like posting.

Checking out the twitter. This broad has a cute tummy, but her camera sucks so bad.

Roll

Yeah I'm guessing a cheap android or something. You should kik her and see if she'll dump any more

Both nudes have already been posted user, and kik, and Twitter. God speed user.