Bet yall broke internet nerds dont got designer like me...

Bet yall broke internet nerds dont got designer like me. You fat ass niggas sit on the web while im grindin on the block. You all goofys who cant say shit cuz yall dont got any gucci belts like me. Goofy ass clowns

You like?

Panda panda panda

Goofy nigga. No i dont like lame shit

You got me, pal.
But you are in Cred Forums too, so...

Foh nigga. Only listen to CHIRAQ cuz i on the block. U dont know good rappers like LA capone man on foenem

Your obsession with the term "goofy" makes you come across as both an asshole, and someone suffering from developmental disabilities. You should get tested to see if you're somewhere on the Autism spectrum, since you're displaying all kinds of obvious symptoms.

Reported as underage.

A faggot that believes designer apparel is everything.

Snitch ass nigga. I aint underage goofy!!

You must rock old navy you fat nigga. U cant even say shit to my gucci belt.

Keep on with your make believe goofy

Id eat your ass tbqh family

Yall just mad i flexing on you lames. Yall dont got any gucci or louie. Goofys

Op pls

I got gucci shoes too. Like wattup wat u rockin nigga?? What i thot.

>Thinks he's better than because of some shitty belt
>Doesn't consider the fact that achievements count, not belt
>Belt knockoff

nice bait, op

Underage poorfag detected. Nice stars wars towel that mom bought you. I always get a chuckle when I see some poorfag who thinks designer clothes or a bmw 300 series is going to make people think they have money. Time to grow up sunny boy

Damn I wish I could afford generically made shirts

Its a michael kors shirt you faggot. You cant even talk hater

I make 2k a week from the block. You live wit yo momma you a goofy.

Op, how much did your plain black shirt cost you? $200? This shit just goes to show how retarded you are with your money.

My whole outfit is vintage Comme des Garçons Homme Plus. Get some real designer shit instead of all entry level garbage

Yo ass get hit with that, probably yo moms
Gucci belts, Gucci imprint from leather welts

You act like a faggot who probably spends more time in front of the mirror than your girlfriend, who doesn't respect you btw. I mean, just look at that little muscle deficient frame. I can only hope you run your mouth this much in real life.