Any leaks yet?

any leaks yet?

Well there was a water leak in my bathroom two days ago, so yes.

Prove it

Can't i already fixed it

wow.
Yet another bland drivey shooty game.
GTA hasn't been fun since 3.

I was leaking like 10 mins ago.. does that count?

Lol. Troll or truly a special type?

Must be hard being this cool

I hope it's somewhere aside from New York or California.

I think Amsterdam or London would be cool.

Didn't they say that the next one will play in Asia?

Phoenix would be a change, or Toronto. Or maybe Dallas.

it might be the Vice City reboot considering they rebooted Liberty City twice and San Andreas.

London would be cool, since they did do a London based GTA pre 3. I think guns might have less focus since the UK isn't gun crazy like the US.

Russia would be badass, though idk how non Anglophone countries would be voiced. Would they speak English with accents, or speak their native language? Russia during the 90s like post collapse would be the shit.

I have always told myself it'll be Vice City again.

Now what would be really cool, but maybe just a pipe dream, would be to be able to actually get on an airplane and fly to the different maps. IE from vice city fly to san andreas, or new york like they did for one of the GTA 5 missions.

missing the point.

it's a satire of america and there's way too much material to play with this time round with trump

>takes place in EU
>MC is a Jihad Mudslime
>whole point is to smuggle guns into Europe
>first mission is entering EU as a refugee
>last mission is storming the Bastille

It would be fun, but the map size would be massive, which will result in a massive game, and massive development, which will mean the game will be more expensive and take a longer time to be released. And not to mention the space it will take up on your hard drive.

GTAV is the last GTA game Rockstar will make. From now on, it's all going to be DLC.

given I worked for R* (a long long time ago now), I can safely say, you dont get leaks from them that are reliable. Rockstar's NDA lets them come down on any breach with a tonne of lawyers, and sacking from a company like that is pretty much the end of your career, because the reference they give will not pull any punches.

From those friends I know who still work there, the only thing they're saying is, its not yet started to get hectic, so its a long, long way away yet.

>not to mention the space it will take up on your hard drive
stay mad PC fag,, we consollers enjoy superior game streaming

Superior game streaming, you guys had to overpower your machines just to play latest games in 30fps

eyes can't see past 24fps,, why do you think all movies are 24fps???
ill sacifice 6fps any day to play a game straight from a disc with no hdd needed
stay mad

Er...... the human eye has no such thing as FPS.

1/24th of second, 24fps is the point where frame shifting blurs through persistence of vision becomes smooth enough that movement appears to move smoothly, without stutter. anything higher is better, and less jarring to the eyes. They can certainly see past 24fps, which is why 60fps displays appear smoother.

Probably both

I'd love them to do it in Boston. I feel like there's so much potential

I do believe it's taking place in a texan city...

well, Fallout 4 kinda hit that already... destroyed, sure, but still

if you remember The Getaway, that was a decent PS2 version of London. would be great to do a modern gen version of the town.

as a proud Texan, lemme just say, we don't have cities that would be unique enough for that. ditto Phoenix, and Toronto.

Fuck yeah, DFW would be the shit.

Take a rocket launcher to Jerryworld. Good times.

I always wanted Carcer City, a chicago/flint rust belt area. so much potential for satire of the urban decay, and the whole mess that is places like Flint now.

Preferably set in the very early 80's. Delta Blues on one radio station, Mississippi blues on another. Punk and Rock from CBGB's and Liberty City on another. Disco on another.

Black Suit. Black tie. Black hat. an ex cop cruiser. a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas.

Needs the cigarette lighter fixed.

its 106 miles to Carcer city. Hit it.

>ill sacifice 6fps any day to play a game straight from a disc with no hdd needed
lol? most games on consoles need to be installed now and need to download a ton patches, even day one patches.
i hope the entire post is just bait.

You are a muslim in gta 6, you can rape, murder, steal and cops wont do anything.

>triggered

>game streaming
>what is 12 TB of hard drive space
>12 TB of hard drive space you can use for a million OTHER things but games
GOD i know it's a troll but you're damn good.

no, there only interested in american cities is the official rockstar take on it.

When they rebooted los Santos et al, they did a real good job of making the map feel similar to sa without just replicating it. In the attached people have just stolen old maps and added them which rockstar wouldn't do.

Being a britfag I'd love to have a gta uk of sorts, the hills and snow in Scotland, gang culture in London, Birmingham and Manchester, Welsh fucking sheep and then the ability to fly/sail to Ireland/NI and get involved with the whole shit going on there.

A dirty real gritty real London would have plenty of guns, whores, foreigners etc so loads of possible plotlines

Blues Brothers reference. I like it.

So assassins creed ?

Any of you fags miss being able to jump in, not have to care about insurance, housing, making money or upgrading your RP, ammo, how strong your car is, etc. Etc. and instead just finding your favorite gun that spawned on the map and dicking around shooting twelve year Olds and finding where your favorite car spawns?

I legitimately played about ten hours of GTA5 because I thought to myself, "I can be grinding money and paying insurance in real life any fucking time." My buddies are all RP 300 and up and I believe I sold GTA5 at around RP 30. Feels too convoluted to me, I don't want call of duty: real life simulator.

>5 major cities
>68% of the map is lifeless boring fucking desert and mountains with nothing to do
>4 or 5 minor hick ass drug dealer towns that aren't worth visiting

this is not a "leaked" map at all, just something someone posted on /r/gaming on reddit. the lower left is los santos from GTA V and the top right is Liberty city from GTA IV, im pretty sure the bottom right is vice city too.. dude. get off my god damn Cred Forums with your horse shit.

Didn't fucking say it was a leaked map, actually read what I wrote you cretin. Or do have a reading age of 5 and just look at pretty pictures

>filename

>your grammar

>mfw

>2014
Shark Cards
>2015
Shark Cards
>2016
Shark Cards

etc, etc

I'd play Sleeping Dogs 2, sure

fuck, the getaway was fun.

Nah, I live in Dallas, and it's boring to do Dallas.

The next GTA has to be a non US city, or if it will be a US city, not another one set in the modern era. We already have GTA IV and GTA V set in the modern era. We don't need another one. GTA Vice City is rated among a lot of people's favorite GTA games because of the 80s backdrop and it set in Miami.

>it's boring to do Dallas
this. it's a great real city to live in, but in terms of having a distinct character that would come across in a game like Miami or L.A. or San Fran or NYC, it's sorely lacking. hell, even Austin, which has SOME local character wouldn't be a great location. Texas' best bet is a Red Dead sequel.

I want N.Y Noire, or Chicago Noire ;_;

>stop being so edgy, you are scaring the children

I agree. How much commentary about the American way of life can be had in one franchise before it becomes super stale?

>Chicago Noire
if they pushed it back to the 1920s and went the gangster route, that'd be great. like "Road to Perdition" or "The Untouchables" style.

I'm looking forward to GTA 6 with it's child raping simulator that cost 2 million dollars to make and produce controversy.

And the oddly hypocritical jokes that fall flat.

And the ping pong mini game that takes 20 minutes to drive to.

And the cool hidden area with the message "you're an idiot and this game is a cynical cash grab" written on it

>"The Untouchables" style.
Good taste, that was what I had in mind.

>I'm looking forward to GTA 6 with it's child raping simulator
what does this mean exactly?

Sleeping dogs was a terrible experience for me.

Graphics will suck and the witcher 3 will still be better.

it means that guy's an edgy cock-gargling nonce who is doing his best to shit on one of the top 5 most successful franchises in the videogame industry, because he's clearly too cool to be able to ever say it was a successful product.

That's too bad. I was looking forward to raping children in GTAVI

Seattle in the '90s. You can run over flannel-clad hipsters carrying guitars.

Or San Francisco. Run down Lombard Street at full speed in a Banshee.

Who even cares about the series at this point?
It will be a decent way to pass the time once it's 3 years old and available for 10 bucks, all addons included.
But not really excited on any level.

all the "stunters" would go nuts what with all the hills and shit

I dunno. The series took a really dark turn in V. It's one of the few games where the main characters are such irredeemable colossal assholes that it ruined the experience for me.

I'd like to shoot people though, not chase them with blunt objects the entire god damned game. Plus I'd rather not deal with all that bong-speak.

>"Oi m8, go 'head an chase down that lorrey would you, lad? My auto is in the shop right now and the mechanic can't seem to get off his arse m8."

don't all the mc's in gta go on muderous rampages?

V was more real, in my opinion. The characters weren't just mobsters that got a ton of money because reasons. It was refreshing to see MC's after they gained/lost all their money.

Imagine a GTA located in Colombia
>You are in a high rank of a drug empire
>You have to fight the other gangs to controll the place
>You travel to other countries to seal contracts or other stuff

oh, I agree. particularly that tooth-pulling bit. that actually made me just turn off the computer, took more than a few weeks to go back. They did go too far there.

Did your boyfriend let you cry on his shoulder?

does anybody have that gif of the black guy and the pliers?