Someone care to teach me how to have a prostate orgasm. Been trying for a long time, never had one

Someone care to teach me how to have a prostate orgasm. Been trying for a long time, never had one.

been trying for a while too, but can only sense pleasure while touching my pee-pee at the same time

>stick you finger in the ass
>orgasm violently

give more explication you lucky faggot

I can never do it alone, get a gf to help.

maybe you are a woman?

>mfw prostate orgasm is a myth devised by gay people to get a chance to fuck straight people
>mfw people believe it

>myth devised by gay people to get a chance to fuck straight people

How would one even come to this conclusion? I'd get it if you'd think it was to troll people into sticking stuff up their arse. But gays conspiring to fuck straight men is prime paranoia of the closet gay mind.

Simple: straight people get curious and try it out, that ticks some primal fantasy or whatever and they develop a liking to having things inside their butt. They go on craigslist or whatnot to find gay people willing to fuck them.

>gays conspiring to fuck straight men is prime paranoia of the closet gay mind.
It's not exclusive to a closet gay mind, it also works like that for anyone who doesn't want to deal with gay people, homophobes, if you will.

Used to have one of these.
Once I got the whole thing in, had 15 minute shaking uncontrollable orgasm, came without touching dick.
Shit was cash

>don't jerk off for at least a week
>get toy and lube (screwdriver handle works, use condom)
>put blanket down and lay down on it
>lube up toy and slowly insert
>tapping against anus helps for initial relaxation
>go slow and concentrate on what you feel
>ignore your expectations of what you want to feel
>ignore dick completely

Might take multiple hours, first orgasm might come as a surprise. Real prostate orgasms are dry. If you ejaculate, you failed, that's just a normal orgasm. So don't look for that feeling.
Once the first orgasm rolls over, each subsequent one is real easy to achieve. Cumming for hours.

>be me
> wander I gays on onto something with ass stuff
>be horny one day
>decide to try it
>lube broom handle
>stick up ass
>itfeelsbad.jpg
>think I need to fap at sae time
>feelsworse.png
>reach orgasm
>regret, ass is on fire

mfw I am straight and took it up the ass
mfw I cant decide if I liked it or not

fucking gays, ruining my manhood

only done it a couple of times. once using my middle finger, sitting down on my hand and stroking it for a long time, and that was after fapping for a while normally, which made the prostate easier to find/feel. did it another time with an electric toothbrush, and just wrapping the head with padding and a condom. THAT shit was cash, and took about 10 minutes. had a gf that was into playing with my ass once, but she never made me cum from it.

You can, it is possible, you have to know wha you're doing, and dont hurt yourself

Just stick something long & narrow (but not sharp!) up your ass and then jack off. Gently move it around up in there and then cum hard. You'll experience it. It's not rocket science.

I agree this will make your orgasm more intense, but it's not a prostate orgasm. Neither is handsfree ejaculation.

>>lube broom handle
>>regret, ass is on fire
Note to self: Tabasco isn't appropriate as lube.

I have been having blood in my urine and after ruling out its not my bladder or kidneys the next area they checked was the prostate.. I was scared as shit never had anything in my bottom before and when the dr put a gloved finger in pushed on it i shot a load that was HUGE! Im not turned on by men nor ass play but wow it was the most epic cumshot i ever had.. i was embaressed and best part is the dr would not allow me ot clean it up the pore nurse had to and thats a good thing because it looked like i opened a bottle of school white glue and just flung it on the tables side.. and floor... Not sure if im gonna get in to this but if this is the outcome 3 seconds and no work to cum harder then i ever cum before i may get in to ass play

you came without being hard, and it was the most epic cumshot ever?

pretty obvious you wanna get dicked down user

Trips of gayness.

out of curiosity i tried it with finger, didnt work. the feeling was weird and in the end not enjoyable.
i found a way that seems it tho: when i fap i slow down when i get close to end, then i totally stop and just grip with my asshole, the orgasm will slowly build up and with barely any hand movement it will reach top, and last way longer than before. used to be focused just on tip of head, now all from the base to the end and lasts way more.
then i drop dead on the floor and the feeling spreads to all the body, try it pham

To those who've done it, do you cum when you're hard, or when you're soft?

Tits or GTFO!

It takes a lot of practice to get right but totally worth it, a lot of the pleasure comes from the combination of prostate stimulation and fapping, it's extremely difficult to cum using only the prostate. The easiest way to experience it is to edge for a while then use a toy to bring yourself to orgasm, it's far more intense than regular, more of a body experience that leaves you shaking after.

Hard, and twice usually.

twice? like, you cum twice in a row?

>you were able to get that limp noodle in

I'm not gay, I've had multiple. Now what.

how can you not figure out how to fuck yourself with something until you cum?

Yes, but not a full orgasm first.
I just edge with the butt stuff until I cum, it's pleasurable but not like a full orgasm but cum comes out, normal size load or slightly less, second time I feel the full orgasm and it's almost always earth shattering when I cum, leaves me shaking afterwards.

I've had a full orgasm from just anal before too, it takes a lot of practice but my god is it amazing once you've got the hang of it.

Oh god that's fucking hilarious ahahahaha

Thats what a prostate orgasm is. You usually arent hard when you cum, it just happens

yeah, i just don't understand best cumshot ever and soft dick at the same time