Does a crush ever end? Or are you still obsessed with her forever, no matter how hard we fight it?

Does a crush ever end? Or are you still obsessed with her forever, no matter how hard we fight it?

is this your first crush ever?

it ends as soon as you start banging other women.

Hell no. But for clarification, its almost on par as the for first. Shit felt like smoking crack mixed with DMT for the first time

But Satan I've banged many, as you commanded. I still think of her occasionally.

Some end, some don't.
In my case I turned to hate some bitches with time, but i guess it kinda counts as obsession? I guess.
Anyway, when it was a crush on dumb worthless bitches, I made sure all doors were closed for them wherever I could.
Im married and still do it with some of them.
I think i hate to see them as a symbol of my own failure on fucking them.

Crushes come and go, if you don't act on them. I've had plenty that just vanished after a couple of weeks.

I understand some are more intense than most, but why do some stick with you while others fade away?

For me that first chick with short boyish hair and high cheek bones stuck with me throughout my life. Hell most were bi (read: fun) or straight dykes (read:absolute suffering).

No, because I'm not 11.

Did you interact with her often, or even at all?
Crushes can grow with the more you act on them.

He's being an asshole, but he's not wrong. When you get older you don't fall in love as deeply, and it doesn't last as long.

I've got a pretty hard crush. I asked her out and we did go out for lunch. Thats was a while ago. I never asked her out again not because I don't want to but because I don't know if I should.

She still talks to me and whatever. Should I try again? I literally have nothing better to do with my time but I still don't know

>Does a crush ever end?
Depends. I was into one girl, and it faded like 6 months after I last saw her. But another is still going strong, with same intensity as the beginning

>Did you interact with her often, or even at all?
>Crushes can grow with the more you act on them.

Would agree with this.

I am still into one girl massively, and it seems to grow in intensity every time I speak to her.

I would do it. You really have nothing to loose I would say

Yes. I worked w her

I'm crushing on a girl who's a bit older than me... I can't *legally* drink and she can. I imagine this makes relationships hard but has anyone dealt with this themselves? I enjoy getting drunk on my own and at parties but can't go to a bar and whatever

What kinda age gap? Or at least how much longer until legally able to drink?

Because the girl I am into is a little older than me, so she'll be 21 in 3 months or so, while I still would have like another 5 months passed her birthday until I'm able to drink.

19(almost 20) and 25. I know it's big

Yea, that could be a little issue. So like ~14 months or so until legal?

The gap itself is not much of an issue though.

Yeah pretty much. Turn 20 in 2 months

I would really hate to let her to and wait until then but I have doubts about it. She seems to like and drink a lot, at home and at bars

I've thought of my high school sweetheart nearly everyday since we broke up. We were together about a year and a half. We're both married now, and approaching 30 fast, don't speak to each other, not even facebook friends.

Some just don't fade. For me, I think it's because she represents a part of my life that I miss. Being 17, getting stoned and drunk every night before sneaking back into my window at 4:30am and catching a nap before school. That carefree time where I felt truly free despite having much less freedom then now.

Because to be honest, our relationship was toxic. We didn't even really like each other. We mostly stayed together to see how much we could make the other suffer. I was a bad boy in her eyes and she was a free soul in mine. A fatal attraction. I wanted Megadeth, steel reserve, and a blunt - she wanted Say Anything, coca-cola, and she just wouldn't inhale. We never got along.

But I still think about her everyday. Wonder how her life is going. I wouldn't leave my wife for her - even when I dream about my ex coming onto me I still turn her down for my wife in my dreams. But I do still care about her to a degree, and I really hope she's doing ok.

But I doubt I'll ever know.

God speed OP.

Touching

That "to" is supposed to be "go"

I was in love with this one girl for 2 years, 2 fucking years, couldn't stop thinking about her for 1 second. 1 year later and i wouldn't kiss her if you paid me, dont know what that means, just giving my $2 worth

Ah. Any idea if a place may not card? some exist.

>$2 worth

Most bars around don't care to get into but I'm thinking more like clubs and shit if it turns out she does that. I only talked with her a little one day and I'm debating whether or not I should pursue. Something about her though, something I can't put my finger on, attracts me.

Care=card

My autocorrect is absurd

Ah. You could try it.

The thing is that I don't think my interest drinks much (Don't think she even has the time now. 2 Jobs, 7 classes) but probably does ocassionally, so I doubt it will be much of an issue if we get together prior to my 21st. (This girl is one of those that just has a way about them that draws you to them.)

it goes away as an obsession, but it stays forever as feels, unless the crush becomes a relationship and she fucks it up enough for you to hate her.

OP here. To be perfectly honest I think I'm trying to focus on what I felt when we first met to reexperience that attraction. I could care less about her if I wanted to (and have) but I'm just tired of feeling nothing all the time cept when drunk/high off my ass.

I haven't been able to get my crush out of my head. I don't know what drew me to her to begin with. Just a general vibe I guess?

Asked her out later, said yes, Asshole friend forced his way in (She doesn't seem to speak to him anylonger)

End up with her as an OK friend, not terribly close, but someone that I could probably turn to if needed.

Talk to her for a few hours every month or so, and then I begin falling for her even more so.

I can't just cut contact with her. I am just not the type to do so, like at all.

So either I wait until they naturally subside, we get together, or I just learn to deal with it.

You will always remember your first crush

I don't. Atleast not in a way that I still think of her. I only remember her name

though this is a very pleasant feeling and, like you said, sometimes the only thing left to feel because everything else is just not interesting (been there, done that, and at an older age), be careful because focusing too much on this initial feeling can become a barrier to enjoying the other, later aspects of the relationship

Been there, done that, to the point that I now have a woman that I think most guys would find close to perfect and still I get no feels towards her because the initial thing is over.

bump

It should fade with time I think