Islam, the youngest of the three Abrahamic religions, was formed in 600AD. That's ~1400 years ago

Islam, the youngest of the three Abrahamic religions, was formed in 600AD. That's ~1400 years ago.

Why hasn't another major religion been formed since then and amassed a large following like Christianity and Islam?

Are there any other religions that have followed the Monotheistic ideology that have been formed since the creation of Islam that have failed because of the power of Christianity and Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

braco.me/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they have, but usually tend to end up being called either heretics and burned, or in more recent times, a cult.
Mormons are one of the more successful examples.

well christianity had a pope who liked crusades
but if you want to find a religious affiliation (technically not a religion) that has grown massively, try Atheism

Oh shit that's right I completely forgot about Mormonism.

True, didn't think of Atheism as an option.

Islam fulfills everything you need in a religion. People could always "make one up" but you're only hurting yourself. Religion is about truth.

Scientology is probably one of the recent ones with a big following, well not that big, but certainly powerful as fuck.

Religion is about what you consider truth. If there was an unique religious truth, everyone would be following it and the others would be stoned to death.
Regarding the monotheistic ideology, it's probably not sought anymore. Monotheism has been around for quite a long time already, some want something new. Religions such as Christianity and Islam were focused more on compassion and helping because back then people were killing each other almost on a daily basis.
Nowadays the main problems are about resource consuption, pollution etc, and this is where I think Wicca will make a difference. Being a wiccan myself I know how this often called "cult" is the needed religion if we want to stay on earth for the next 30 years

>Religion is about truth.
AAahahhahahahaha

>9
OY VEY SHLOMO GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There has, its called Mormonism. And even newer than that is scientology

Found the isis sympathizer

What about atheism?

That religion has a huge following.

Sikhism although it hasn't necessarily "failed." It's just not popular to amass an enormous following

Don't read the revenge of Mohammed it is not cannon it is just a shitty remake of 1 and 2 which is not lore friendly.

I don't think Atheism counts as a religion. At least, not according to the definition of "religion" on google.

Because anyone stupid enough to believe in religion has a brain the size of a peanut and is incapable of independent thought.

Yes, this is one of thosr situations where the second one is better than the first.

And its better to just pretend the first and third never happened.

The "atheism is not a religion" is part of their belief system.

So it's like mass effect

So what's your independent thought? Please enlighten us with your wisdom

>Why hasn't another major religion been formed since then and amassed a large following like Christianity and Islam?
They're all responses to Judaism. They are all ideologically and spiritually a big waste of time.

yes all that independent thought, not dependent on public school and google at all

Wicca is a cult it was made up in like the 60s and then pretended to be about ancient wisdom, basically Scientology for poor people

That's not true at all. Christianity still adheres to the Old Testament.

My village is older than the entire Muslim religion. Muhammed was born like 20 years after my white warrior people had established a set up here

they just want an excuse to go to war and make money and get attention

wow your all dumb as shit

the Mormons are the 4th book

this is common knowledge

Mormons monopolize political positions wherever they go. They also have secret mutual aid networks

>What about atheism? That religion has a huge following.
>Not smart enough to know what a religion is.
I guess the worst insult you can ever say about something is to call it a "religion"

You don't know how the world works. Let me explain the world of religion in a few words:

The people who call themselves jews today have always been greedy, corrupt, perverted mother fuckers, even before christ. Christ realized what they were, how they ruined entire towns and empires, so jesus decided to rise against them. Jesus exposed the so-called jews, and people began waking up to the scams and frauds and corruption and perversion, and they followed jesus as he exposed the jews. This is how Christianity was created; the REAL Christianity, not the fake bullshit the jew-written bible brainwashes catholics and protestants and mormons, etc etc with.

Anyways, the jews didn't like jesus' movement trying to expose them. So they betrayed Jesus, some idiot named Judas. Judas betrayed Jesus, and Judas literally became the so-called jews' hero. That's where the word "jew" comes from. Jew = follower of Judas. That's why jews hate jesus, mock him . . . because jews are loyal to judas, not jesus.

Anyways, the jews won against jesus, ultimately killing him, so Christianity lost the war, but the jews wrote the history to their advantage to control people in later centuries. Christianity became a religion that worshipped a magical man who claimed to be son of god. And judaism became what it is today.

Now islam, that's another story. Muslims actually KNOW the real story of jesus, and they preach that story amongst muslims. Muslims hate jews and their lies, and that's why the corporate jew-owned media and government blame muslim countries for the jew-financed terrorism across the world. That's why jews finance ISIS and al-qaeda in the name of islam, to make islam look bad. Jews want to erradicate islam. That's what ISIS is for, to create a worldwide hatred against islam, and then have a greenlight to attack every muslim in the world, ultimately annihilating them. If Islam continues to grow, the jewish lie will be exposed once more and jews will be in danger.

So what you're trying to say is, the post-Jesus Christianity is one created by Jews?

Yes. But it gets complicated because the people in control of the world today aren't real jews. They follow freemasonry, which is a sort of jewish cult. It basically preaches the exact opposite of what christianity preaches today.

Apologies, it was the 50s not the 60s. Still a cult, still a bunch of phoneys

Because people know better and dont need made up fairytales anymore.

Also, if someone like jesus or mohammed lived today they would either be laughet at, put under psychic care or locked up in jail. At best they could gather a small group of followers and become just another weird cult.

All this esoteric stuff that has brought us anti-vaxxers and people who think you can heal cancer with herbs is quite religious - although often mixed up with references to Buddhism, likely through a rough connection to traditional Chinese medicine, and the hindi chakra stuff.

>freemasonry, which is a sort of jewish cult
loooooooooooooool
Oh child

"although" meaning that it's not entirely new, but still.. Some of these beliefs even Buddhists would shake their head about.

Like all these spiritual healers who take a shitload of money just to stand there and look at them. braco.me/en/
And he's just one symptom of quite a huge movement that can be said of to be religious.

ITT: Jewish voices