I'm tired of all these SHEEPLE who still don't know what Earth actually looks like. It's 2016, time to wake up

I'm tired of all these SHEEPLE who still don't know what Earth actually looks like. It's 2016, time to wake up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_libraries
antarcticaflights.com.au
youtu.be/uXzbdm52tGI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofy-BgRzLQg
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The horizon looks unnaturally straight in that pic, shooped maybe.

nice b8

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR EVERYONE!

IT'S 2014+2 EVERYONE!

Yes there really are people who truly believe the earth is flat. Op is one of those dumb shits and deserves to be ridiculed

Wehhk oop shayple! Wehhk oop shayple! Th-th-th JOWS rahht? Th-the JOWS th-theh call oos thehr CATTL rahht? Th-theh wanna b-brayd oos ahl aht uv existunce rahht! SHAYPLE! SHAYPLE!

It is true. Well true that we don't live on a spinning ball . Everyone will leave Cred Forums when the realisation is concrete in fear of judgement. I'm suprised there is even mention of it here. Gone for 7 years and back to see SOME progress.

There really are people who will believe any shit NASA ram down their throat...come on

Want this thread 2 thrive!!!!

This place is 99.9% retard

I KNOW RIGHT OP
i mean the ancient egyptians left us obvious clues that show us that the earth is shaped like a pyramid
it is the only logical explanation
the earth is not round, it is not flat
it is a pyramid

Reminder that "flat earth" is a meme created by Nasa to make moonlanding deniers look ridiculous.

Bring it NASAs little bitch

Yeah nasa created the flat earth meme hundreds if not thousands of years before nasa was even a thing
history is a lie, people never believed the earth was flat

>download (22)

why would nasa lie.

>>The NASA
>>And Eratostene
>>And ESA
>>And lunar eclipse
>>And JAXA
>>And my grandma' living at the other side of the earth
>>And every perso living in the so-called "south hemisphere" where stars are different
>>...

Zoom in the picture faggot

so they can keep all the spicy moon cheese for themselves

Well it's pretty damn obvious when they pass pictures of our "planet" and other "planets" as fave value. While printing in teeny weeny little letters "composite" people think their images are real. Also if they went to the moon how come they never went back? All this bullshit about a rover on Mars....Fuck right off. People are so fucking stupid to believe what they are told and just accept it. (Not just NASA but any body of a similar status most likely governmental/military) I was annoyed at the start but having a fun journey nonetheless

I will believe the earth is round, when i can watch a video of it encompassing the globe in a North to South fashion. There will need to be active markers along the way just so it can be proven true

Praying4u

how about you prove the world is flat
show me a picture of the edge

Earth is flat.
I made it flat.

That made me kek.

I agree. The pyramid also explain Gravity, 'cause the pyramids are heavy stuff.

>how come they never went back to the moon
Because there is nothing on the moon. Literally the only reason to land on it is for bragging rights. If you're going to troll just try at least a little

Perfect example . Your brain may explode to gaze upon any truth. You need fucking pictures. Go and climb to a mountain top and just look around you, unless you're too busy munchin your cheetos and chuggin down coke zero to even open your curtains.

When will people get tired of this meme? It's not even funny anymore...

If the Earth is flat then why is it a sphere

see this user gets it
he knows the truth
all other shapes are inferior

pentagrams are cool

ok
so then tell me
where can i go in the world to see the edge of it?

Exactly!

If the world be round then how niggers?

Explain that, bitches!

are you on drugs?

So what model of gravity would you use if the earth was flat? If it was disc it would have collapsed a very long time ago if you use the model of gravity us "round earthering" bastards use?

pentagrams are simply pyramids standing on top of a pentagon
see this is a symbol of how the pyramid is superior to the pentagon
it is yet another ancient clue as to the shape of the earth

WHAT? NOW IM ANGRY!!!

Here is pruuf

Why can't I see the Alpes from Paris if the earth is flat?

Who cares? None of y'all ever going to space. Knowing if the earth is round or flat won't change your pitiful neckbeard dungeon dwelling existence. Earth is round but I could care less.

there is no high point in Paris any more

they don't use gravity, it doesn't exist in their world
we are held down by electromagnetism or some unknown form of it

is that a fucking rebel star destroyer? what the hell did I miss?

Elon Musk here. I'm planning to go into Space next year

FUCK

You know the upper atmosphere is only about 50,000 feet, right? That's less than 10 miles, on a planet 12,000 miles across. If you picture a 12" globe, the upper atmosphere is less than the thickness of a sheet of paper. The top portion of your image is taken right next to the globe, there's no way you could detect a curvature from that distance.

fucking kekled on that

Except the top picture is NOTHING like the actual view when u are flying you tard... Jesus go outside and buy a plane ticket you ignorant fuck

Okay. Again, what exactly do they gain lying to us about these things?

I blame niggers and Jews for the lies about sphere earth

George Lucas allowing anyone with 2 dollars and dick sucking lips to write an unrealistic piece of shit in the Star Wars universe.

this is probably the most reasonable thing ive heard on this subject

They're hiding the nazi super race on the other side of the flat earth, keeping us from joining our white brothers

DURR HURR WAKE UP PEOPLE THE EARTH IS FLAT. I HAVE NO REAL EVIDENCE BUT EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS A LIE

Ok. It is a pyramids, on top of a sphere, all balancing on a thin aluminum foil.
Btw, i cannot see the alps from Paris, cause the alps are not 60 frames/sec.

You think anyone who actually believes flat earth bs has passed calc 2?

They gain power, nigger. They have control. As soon as the people find out the world is not a spinning ball after all, the leaders lose control, the people unite against them, and the leaders will have their heads bashed against the concrete. And I think you and I can agree that nobody wants their head shattered and blooded on the floor.

When Hitler was defeated he went back to the other side through his secret Nazi tunnel to rebuild his army of super master Aryan race

What if Hitler was actually a nazi?

I think you are talking about the Federal Reserve and the multinational corporations along with the mega banks. Not flat earth

To keep little cretins like you in a box. Not my opinion. Would love for you to see the real thing. Also to the one asking me where to go to see the edge, I'm afraid you'll need a fair few fat stacks to even afford a flight, a sailing and then face a sign saying "NO ENTRY". I don't know what it takes to convince anyone
What have I to gain by telling you this? I just am doing it. I feel I have to. Unfortunately for some the subject can get quite biblical. It's not a realisation that happened in a Cred Forums thread.

Light curves around gravity wells, the light is just being pulled into the center of the flat earth and you perceive a rounded shape due to your perspective

honestly?
no
i find it hard to believe they even passed basic geometry

>there's totally an edge guys!
>y...you just can't ever get to it, damn governmenr coverups am i right?

ur ARE A FUCKING RETARD IF U THINK THE EARTH IS FLAT PLEASE KYS

*living on a globe that is so highly advanced in technology and knowledge* they're mad to get out 'splorin space but wont 'splore ere? Wtfoooo?

you still didn't answer my question
you just made it sound like you did
so i will answer it for you
flat earthers believe antartica is the edge
so why haven't you gone to antartica, released a weather balloon, and taken pictures of the edge yet?
obviously this is one of the most important discoveries of our age, so of course price should not be an issue if in the name of scientific discovery, besides i am sure there are plenty with the same beliefs who would love to invest
so why haven't you done it yet?
is it just that proving that the world is flat through physical evidence just isn't important enough to you?

I demand pics of the edge, and timestamp. as everyone does around here.

I never said there was an edge. I'm not even sure it's flat. I just know it aint a ball. Why go somewhere to be told i can't go in if the testimonys are true.

The governments been killing anyone who tries to go near the edge, that's why they have the navy

How the hell would the world leaders lose power? I think the general response would be "Why the fuck didn't you tell us?"

>guaranteed replies
1/10 made me reply

Well people say the edge is a ice wall that keeps the water in, and because of this there is no Antarctica. But here is the problem, my brother is a marine biologist and actually stayed in Antarctica for 4 months for research.
So is my brother part of the conspiracy? Is he also helping the secret organization that for some reason gets control over people because the earth is flat?

Because they're working with the nazis to enslave black people in prisons, if people knew about the nazis we'd fight back

Stop stalling and answer his damn question

Lol do you think they would take it as a kid being told the truth about satan claus?

Space doesnt exist. Its another lie we are told to keep us on this god forsaken shithole

g8 b8 m8

I'm sure your brother thinks he was in the arctics but It was a sound set, just like the moonlanding

If Earth was flat... Wouldn't it take 2 days to do a full rotation around us? Being that it takes a full day to get from Japan to the western coast of America.

Gofundme??

I don't know about you, but I've seen no proof that Satan Claus doesn't exist.

The Moon, that is.

If the earth is round why don't astronauts ever go down? Checkmate

What else is there to be on but "this god forsaken shithole" if space doesn't exist?

Must of been a really big sound set, since he took a boat.

Your brother aintcho brother no mo

You're right!
I put a board on the ground and it was level. Take that science!

The edge. You are a mess of uneducated fools

Because there have been major uprisings in the past that changed our entire way of life due to a conspiracy even larger than flat earth. *cough* MK ultra *cough*

Well thats what they are hiding Duh

Well there's always crack cocaine!

Listen, this is not a democracy. The earth is flat. If you don't like it, you can suicide by cop

Well then, how does the moon rotate around a flat Earth in 1 day?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_libraries

Listen, this is not a democracy. The earth is round. If you don't like it, you can suicide by cop

The artificial 2nd moon makes it appear as though it revolves daily, this is why you sometimes see the moon during the day

And we will have it tomorrow, and the day after and until people fucking wake up and see the truth it will never stop

Ahh yes, you're a fucking retard.

This buds for u buden.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_libraries

Something tells me y'all from the states.

So ya.....

Really? I thought the moon just hit the edge and bounced?

Nope actually from Australia, or is that something the conspirators made up too. And are you trying to say we had prior knowledge (and evidence) of a flat earth, but all of it was stored only in libraries that are know destroyed? Pretty fucking weak argument.

Satan claus is the most reaction we would ever get from these fools. MK ultra is a bit too advanced for the gormless

>When you're on a desktop and someone posts a mobile link
>Dat chapter in the name of the rose where the library goes up in flames though

Because your a dipshit who doesn't know anything about basic physics, how to do proper research, or common sense.

I'm glad you are where you are. And not where I thought. Alot of effort to destroy ....quite alot of information. Are you so involved with your own life to ignore that alot of shit went on before your almighty self got here and thrown in front of a fuck brain box?

Well if MK Ultra was too much, imagine a conspiracy that challenged everyones way of life, like a flat earth. By your logic the flat earth would be too complex to start an uprising therefore the governments have no reason to keep it a secret. More importantly, none of you retards hace actually told us why they decided to say the earth is flat and not round.

Ur green text is lovely. Wish they'd make it a nicer green.
Also beware you're all posting on a site ran by the enemy. They laugh all day long...AT you

They did, but even in ancient times people knew the earth wasn't flat. The church had a period of suppression, but even long before that means knew it was round

So do your own research. Don't take anything at face value. Don't just immediately disbelieve mainstream knowledge, just to turn around and take sensationalist claims with unfounded research as truth. If you do that, your allot dumber than the people you're trying to educate.

But have you put a board on it? It lies flat. Prove me wrong Cred Forums

Reality 1 Physfags 0

Again why would the only evidence be stored in the libraries? And this still proves nothing. I could say the libraries were all burned because some guy just had a bad day, become immortal and decided to destroy every library on that list. You can't prove me wrong, therefore it's fact.

>church and nasa are the same thing

There has always been heresy, Cred Forums is here to clean it up

Those people have a lot to lose from being wrong, they get to go chill in heaven without dying of course they're gonna lie to keep that job

I gor there by a life of trying to find out the truth, tell the truth and expect the truth. The truth about the health industry brought me where I am. Among others but it is the most prominent and probably most relatable subject for people but I am still thought of as crazy speaking hard facts. Although for the past 10 years all i hear from people is informatiom I told them at least 3 years prior...and of course they think it was their idea. Not that i claim it to be mine but hopefully you know what I mean...

Most of these Hicks think the world is flat and the reason everyone is covering that up is to hide the existence of God. That's what I've gathered from watching all these flat earth "documentaries."

I DONT BELIEVE YOU!

Please, do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Still haven't told me why

Thats fine for you to have your opinion. Maybe you are not old enough yet to have had any real experiences for you to have any change of view. Im not insulting you but you dont seem to have faced any real hard challenges in your life so far.

You've heard the truth then?

It's just a test of faith! Everything is a test but the HIV test, which is just proof you're gay.

But how will that prove the world isn't some silly ball? You're not very smart are you user?

Lol was hinting at that by the satan references...Its a fun debate. But i really think if we were all discussing this in person it would be pretty enjoyable. Even when God is mentioned..i dont know...maybe.. i would hope so.

That's not an argument. That's just you trying to prove yourself right by putting yourself in a false position of superiority.

Bait

Because dank memes can melt steel beams.

No, I am a complete idiot, yet I am still smarter than you.

Uh oh, we got a live conspiracy-fag here

Again , you are fully entitled to your opinion and what I said is mine
And your comment is what you received from me. Not what I had intended. I dont think of myself as superior. We are all here. Everyone is free to speak (type)

On your first point I won't argue. You can lay a board on the ground flat and pretend the ends are sticking up. That's idiocy right there!

You have made my day lol

It's feudal. There's no reason for me to even attempt to explain to you why you are wrong. It's like trying to explain game theory to a retarded monkey.

What's feudal about it though? I haven't paid you any tithe?

The reasoning behind the supposed cover-up is beyond stupid. Oh, and these idiots should know you can get a plane tour of Antarctica pretty cheap. Coach seats are like 1200

How big of a range distance does it cover.

how can you be so sure?

antarcticaflights.com.au

I hate the cold, but there are also boat trips and stuff through other companies. It's an awful place though. There's barely anything

>this thread

>show me a picture of the edge
You shouldn't need a picture, user...this whole thread is edge enough.

Please don't die like this, thread

*futile.

Awwe, the retard is attacking misspelling because he can't think about anything else. How cute.

Have you actually gone through the booking process before payment. ...how much does it ask for then?

You are helping this thread remain alive.

I take great offense sir! It it you who is retarded because the ends of the board are clearly on the ground

Game set match I win

you're just not good at dealing with losing
Here, learn from this, it's on your level.
youtu.be/uXzbdm52tGI

anyone have the original top photo of this?

that looks like wallpaper material.

Thread not epic enough for ME

We never went to the moon again because it's residents told us if we wanted the moon we could have it but they wanted Earth as payment. Those things were and are demons. They're not living so they don't have a problem existing on the moon. When people see them going about their business they call them ufos. They look like small white lights or white objects.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

well, I'm convinced.

make sure you put sage in the options

this is retard b8

imagine.
The garbage situation on earth we'd have.
Just toss the atomic waste over the edge

Some of us don't believe there is even an edge. Except the one Bono likes to fondle on stage ALL THE TIME.

It goes...on forever

Your tribute is bland and empty. Go elsewhere

>Disk world wouldn't sustain gravity long and therefore collapse
>No evidence, just expectation to believe
>fabricated details that make no sense
Conclusion: you faggots got trolled. You're either new or senile.

Kek wills it praise kek

Check it out the earth is flat and I will get a qt trap to fuck on the side

Who wins then???? Simon Bowel

OP wins, few people these days genuinely believe the earth is flat and there are many who exploit shit like that "WIE KENT EHYTIASTS PRIEUVE..." childlike goddess fag.

This is the official Cred Forums theme tune. No word of a lie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofy-BgRzLQg

I dont understand what you mean...sucks to be i guess..

Yeah, right ...
Earth is big fat giant ball full of shit just like OP's mother.
Case closed.

Yes my very own qt trap to fuck on the side, my dream cum true

Praise kek!!!

It's called perspective

The bait guys got here a little late

*child who posted pic*

One can't just "go to Antarctica". Governments tightly control who's allowed to go, and even approved scientists aren't allowed near the edge.

They don't bring you anywhere near the edge though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

Ma hero :3

Retards will be retards. You can't fix stupid.

No, OP is not one of them. How can you be this fucking dense.

Yeah use an idiot like alex jones as an example. I saw him go super gayan before. Was better dan goketa

>tribute
I was telling teh newfags how to sage your thread so they don't accidentally bump your shit

Gospel according to you . Love your pic this time round!!!

>never went back

Apart from all those other times they went back, you mean

It's a Trap!!

The earth is not a sphere. It is an oblate spheroid.

The real question is, who started counting the years in the first place?

You got your lips wrapped tightly around NASAs big fat juicy super dooper space rocket

NASA did. They does it all.

Explain the atomic clock discrepancy if the world is not round. If the current model of gravitation is incorrect, then general relativity is incorrect, and the atomic clock discrepancy is unexplainable.

Suprised no one has brought up the subjext on forests not existing. Did your know our mountains are actually ancient tree stumps what once were reaching heaven. Yes the whole ..."jack and the beanstalk" comes to mind...
One piece of advice today is watch out for the tv wizard waving his wand made from the holly tree. Otherwise you are fucked.

jesud

Allegedly,The globe drops 8 inches every mile.
That's more than enough in the expanse of the horizon on the top pic..
In a levelled panoramic shot , depending on the resolution...up to 262 miles
However at a height of 30000 feet that expands to an expanse of 1872 miles which ofer that expanse equates to a drop of 1248 feet.
Thats enough for visible curvature

This thread explains why humans will never permanently leave this rock. Biodumb chimps stay here. Transcendent AI that we might just get to birth inherit the cosmos.

That doesnt make any sense?

The real question is..is michelle o'bama a man?

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

I for one welcome the devolution of our species. Just imagine how great it would be for people to be a part of the food chain again. I want to see mass suffering, starvation, agonizing pain and cruelty to the point people stop talking and just stare in terror every waking moment. That is my dream.

>I for one welcome the devolution of our species. Just imagine how great it would be for people to be a part of the food chain again. I want to see mass suffering, starvation, agonizing pain and cruelty to the point people stop talking and just stare in terror every waking moment. That is my dream.
Can be found in any country on earth...

As much of a man as Harambe..

who hurt you?

>your a dipshit