Ask a catfish on kik everything

Will you send me nudes

show penis size with proof

This

I think you guys dont know what catfish means

OP here: this

I know exactly what it means and I don't give a fuck
Send me nudes

What's it like being a douchebag? Why do you do it? How many hearts have you broken? How many of your dates have been pleasantly surprised?

It's really fun and easy. I nab furries, they're more prone to buy me stuff. Who's your favorite target?

Doesn't mean I don't want to see some penis

O-M-G SAUCE, checked google, nothing, god daaaamn id eat all asses in and out

I Kind of feel Bad about it and dont know How it started... But it feels good to get attention real me would Not get.
And i am good at this, really good, no one realised so far and felt good When i Made them cum and stuff

Found the fat dude who's waifu turned out to be another fat dude!

We give comfort to people who don't normally get it. In the mean time, maybe some nice things come our way. It's a win win.

is that you catfish man?

Why do you do it?

If an isosceles triangle with A being 56 inches and B being 56 inches, what is C?

What's your kik?

Yes, my son.

(56*56)^2 = 112

Thank you

28 inches?

i mean fuck, the girl on the left? what is her name jesus fucking christ

Attention, fun, Talk, sexual tensions, adventure,

Names!

56 * sqrt 2

What do you do if someone requests a picture you don't have?
What do you gain from the catfishing?
Do you catfish as male or female?

why do girls always post pictures of their friends on there

do you have a good excuse for when they ask for specific pictures you dont have?

Male pretend female.
And if i dont have it i say later, wait, whatever, some guys dont wanna know the truth they just go with it
I gain attention, fun convos, some Kind of Power, i get to know better what girls go through, How terrible and wanting and pushing guys can be... I will stahp it again, but i really think it was a interesting episode

Always