Reminder that girls dont care about being an "alpha chad"

reminder that girls dont care about being an "alpha chad"

all you have to do is be nice and respectful and girls will love you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Later that night he was prepping her bull.

witness !

This is the most fucking stupid thing ever... so because he is not good looking he will treat her well... pfffft

That's a big boy. I wonder if she's hoping he's got a big cock.

You're just as much part of what's wrong with society as OP. Also, you're both faggots.

/thread

So a beta did what any self respecting man should do, ask the woman he wants to date out.

He showed confidence, and that is what make women moist

>choose random pic
>put a lie on it

Fucking bullshit u retarded niggerwhore.
I was nice my whole fucking life and i literally did nothing. "Being nice shows weakness, i dont like weak men". Thats what u get to hear when u are really fucking nice and be there for someone who's dad died and want to help her. You will become and gay friend and u will never escape this zone. Dont fucking try to tell me those fucking myths u retarded faggot. If u wanna get any girl u want u have to be an asshole who fucking smokes takes drugs and treats girls like they deserved. Fucking spit on those fucking cumsluts. Delete your life if u really believe what u said. I hope u die while being friendzoned u stupid stupid virgin.

more like she doesn't want to have sex yet, and betafag is perfect match.

Personal experience #feelsbad

women only care about wallet size. they just want free meal tickets for life.

>be nice and respectful
>girls will love you

Girls do not respect manginas.

ok

I have a sister that basically filled me in on shit like this. For instance. That girl is not actually attracted to that dude, both physically or in "personality". Shes only doing it to look good in front of others. She knows when someone sees them together, they'll realize there's no way she likes him, and thst she's doing it to boost his ego.

"Nice and respectful" got me married to an incredible woman.

And then he dropped her off at home and she went to a party and fucked an alpha knowing everyone will always remember her as the nice girl who took pity on that poor awkward loser.

A bit hard when you're a 4/10 and have a small dick. Even if I could get a woman in my bed, I'll be dumped the second she sees the thing.

i got 8 girls on rn fuck just 1

is this b8 m8 ?

That bitch is hot as fuck

>something tells me he hasn't had much social contact and will try to rape her at some point because of his "love for her"

nah man i got a vid of me and this girl and she is way better

Wut

winrar

You needed your sister to tell you this?

Jebus.

For a couple of years, maybe.

yeah man, girls just want a good looking guy , fuck being nice

So I wonder, did you ever get a girl at all ? If you know the nice guy doesnt work, and being an asshole is an insta win, why havent you slain some pussy yet?

>says nice guys arent good enough
>is actually a fucking virgin that probably only tried to Date stupid Sluts
>browses Cred Forums and complains about all woman being sluts
>kys

>As she posed to take a picture right afterwards.
Totally not a popularity stunt. Five bucks says she's going with someone else or is going to stand him up.

Idk what you're saying

being a cunt works trust

this is Cred Forums, that is how we are, if you think you are an alpha male who fucks a lot of pussy u should GTFO and KYS

I once said yes to a guy because I didn't want to look like a shallow bitch. Probably what she's doing

>"Nice and respectful" got me married to an incredible woman.
>Thinks marriage is a good deal.
>Thinks wife respects him
>Being this stupid
>MFW

Being an alpha doesn't mean you aren't nice and respectful. It means you're not an awkward little twat and you go after what you want. And actually, this ugly fat kid took his first step towards being alpha by having the balls to ask her out and not worring about being shot down. She probably wasn't expecting it either. That helped. Instead of spending years orbiting telling her "I'd never treat you like that" he just shows up at her house uninvited and unexpected abd says "I want you to come to homecoming with me." It was the first day of the rest of his life.

I treated my ex fiance like shit for years and she didn't break it off until I started acting fair and nice to her

ahha

>girls dont care about being an "alpha chad"
>post top alpha intel guy who disguised the whole year, gained weight, hundreds of dollars in bad haircuts, dorky friends. the worst was ask for awkard acting classes.
alfa af tbh senpai

Nah. You get with someone and you stick by them regardless of what happens. My partner has his license revoked and lost his job, I have no problem paying his bills and spoiling his ass. Don't get me wrong he still puts me in my place if I act up lmao

Just wait
Give it a few years
She's gonna do something horrible to you

>fat
>alpha
>not rich
is user this retarded?

if you treat a woman as an equal, she will eventually see you as weak, and she will fuck other men, because you will be boring. she will love you but not be "in love" with you. this is how women work.

knowing this is how I get laid. I look for married women in clubs/bars. they're easy to spot once you get the hang of it, even if hubby isn't around and they've taken off the ring.

banging married women is not only easy, but it's the best sex I've ever had. If I was black, I can only assume it would be even easier.

Checked n kekked

She wants the Hodor cock bad

Waste of quads

Quad god

She's only doing it out of charity so that she can feel good about herself. This isn't accurate

Their interaction probably lasted as long as it took for her to have that picture taken.

You're just finding bar whites basically, I'm sure their husbands have side bitches as well. If you're unhappy then you're going to cheat, it's not about how you treat someone it's how hard you (both) work to make sure their happiness is met

God dammit I meant bar whores

Nice guys do not have to fake or compromise who they truly are and feel. Fuck being something, someone else. Badasses are naturally badass , nice guys are nice.

>says OP

>88
>hitler

Well played m8.

Looks have a lot less to do with it than how you carry yourself.

Source: My 8/10 mistress and huge beer gut

Lemme see those gut pics op

How much I'm your bank account m8

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Same here! Blissfully happy for 8 years together!

Then I found out she was out getting plowed at least thrice weekly by other men while I was out making money to provide for us. (And I'm a girthy 7.5" with excellent oral skills, before you say b-b-but small benis probably XDD?)

So yeah, I hope yours is better than mine was, brother. If not, plowing single moms is fun too.

Blue chit. The girl is just like him. He didn't go to a fat, quiet girl's house with his flowers, he went to the hot chick.s house. They're the same way. They want the hot guy. This fat guys best option is to join a gym, fix his hair, find someone who can pick out better cloths for him, and stop looking so mexican.

being nice != being confident
retard

Usually when I hear guys talking about girls wanting Chads the issue really is they are chasing some chick that's not interested. You should definitely ask women out and be polite but if they say no or blow you off or say something about wanting to be friends you drop them asap. Zero contact no being friends and you immediately move on. Bitches love having some dude they can do boyfriend shit with without having to give up the pussy. Don't be that guy just fucking give up and move on to the next one. She ain't gonna suck your dick.

You are even more retarded than the guy i responded to. Are u actually too stupid to see how I claimed that alpha-assholery doesnt fucking work ?
You are litelary too stupid to understand written language.

Gtfo of this board.

bars, clubs, B&N books, hookah bars, Macy's (yes, fucking Macy's) and anywhere with cute, artsy little boutique shops with shit women 19-25 like to spend money on. I've been the first affair for at least 12 women, the second affair for many, many women, and the "who the hell knows" one night stand for a few.

that's what's so much fun about married women. they don't do one night stands. they want the excitement and passion of a new relationship, but go home to hubby at night. so I get to have all the wild sex she's been missing out on since she got hitched, all the fun parts and passion and even a vacation once, but none of the commitment or bullshit. they're almost all repeat offenders and a few tried to leave their husbands for me.

bitch think about how we met. you really think I'd trust? bitch I'm a guy that bangs married women.... you really think you can trust me?

fuckin women man. believe what you want, but I'm telling you, find a married woman out with a few cute friends and you're gonna have a wild night and a great few months after that.

quads confirm fpbp

Its for attention and praise. Like when someone takes a picture of them self giving a homeless guy some money or food and then posting it on Facebook. She's not doing this because she's a nice person. She's doing this to be perceived as one to her peers. Narcissistic cunt stacy is probably what she really is

cuckquads confirm

she sees him as a potential "emotional boyfriend"
pic related

KEK

kek treating women like they matter, you've made my day

The update article says they're married now.

I was nice my whole fucking life and i literally did nothing. "Being nice shows weakness, i dont like weak men". Thats what u get to hear when u are really fucking nice and be there for someone who's dad died and want to help her. You will become and gay friend and u will never escape this zone. Dont fucking try to tell me those fucking myths u retarded faggot. If u wanna get any girl u want u have to be an asshole who fucking smokes takes drugs and treats girls like they deserved. Fucking spit on those fucking cumsluts. Delete your life if u really believe what u said. I hope u die while being friendzoned u stupid stupid virgin.

fat weeb virgin detected

nono buddy you were just ugly and boring :)

Quads don't lie

Also this. Women are conceited creatures and they know that appearance is everything. She saw this photo op as a chance to make herself seem like a nice person to her peers.

i'm pretty sure he's her brother. their faces are similar.

Like $400. Probably less because my wife should be home from grocery shopping soon.

Mistress buys all my drinks when we go out.

Post pic of your wife user

holy fuck bro. you're my twin. seriously. i've never met anyone else who does this shit. though i prefer the internet (not dating sites) and women in their thirties.

Not OP. Just user.

>>Pretending to be a woman on Cred Forums
>>Creating a false reality in which you're not a lonely depressed loser.
Hi! Welcome to Cred Forums!

The irony of the "nice guy" is even when he's successful he fails.
"HEY CHECK OUT THIS FAT UGLY FUCK! HOW'd HE GET WITH THIS HOTTIE"
Also consider the fact that he didn't bring roses to the ugly fat girl who probably is genuinely interested in him. He's shallow, she's virtue signalling, and everyone loses.

whiteknight faggot detected

No. Not going to post my wife because she's gross.

Not going to post my mistress for her protection.

/thread

Aha, see, told you nice guys finish last

everyone in this thread is just angry at women because they are frustrated at how boring and unsuccessful their sexual lives are. and the real reason is not that women are hateful sluts but because they themselves are boring and ugly people that think treating women well leads to sex somehow .

Some say that women only care about money , some say that they only care about fucking a super stud.
Well the truth is both , kind of.
In their youth they go for the alpha chad , after they get bored of that they seek a little financial stability to maybe raise some children. That's when they seek out the beta , the earnest hard-working cuck , the nice guy.Some time passes , masquerading as the loving spouse gets tiresome , and they start searching for Tarzan again. And then another cuck , and so on and so on.
It's a relatively constant juggle between alphas and betas , kind of like the ebb tide

Didn't alpha up until after having my first kid. Don't want to lose my kids. That's literally the only reason I don't leave her for my mistress.

>pretending to be a woman
But he wasn't

I don't have a sex life because I suck at life, but when I was younger (12-18) I treated woman well because I thought thats what they wanted, after highschool and am now 21 I realize they want someone they can argue with and bounce back ideas, not someone who agrees with them and does everything for them. Also treating women like shit has proven, for me, more effective because like I said they want a challenge.

>u

Exactly.
Everybody is just gonna call her a bitch if the guy shows up with flowers and she says no. She is just playing the game man.

Define asshole, though. Do you hit them and say horrible things? Do you talk shit and wait for them to text first? Do you fuck other girls and flaunt it? Do you tell them about going out for drinks with your cute girl friends?

I feel like all the guys who cry "Girls only like assholes" don't understand the differences in those details.

Quads confirm

truth confirmed

The key is being an asshole in moderation. I'm 26 and I've fucked a few women who were wayyyyyy out of my league. You don't have to be a complete douche, in fact it pays to be sweet most of the time. But be an asshole in the sense of being protective, but do not go overboard. At the moment I'm dating a girl who is 18 and will do literally anything to keep me happy. But on the flip side it's because I didn't treat her like an innocent dainty little flower.

The whole nice guys get friend zoned thing is not true in my opinion. It has to do with the fact that if you're too nice it's boring but if you're too mean you're an asshole, and despite what you guys think most women don't want a complete asshole. It's all about confidence and knowing what you want. It's not about tricking women into having sex with you because you're a "nice" guy.

In my experience most nice guys never make their intentions clear when approaching women. I mean if you're just overly nice to a girl but don't tell her that you want to fuck, how is she supposed to know that?

>being an asshole to girls
means you can see through and call her on her bullshit even when the people around can't simply

BENIS SMALL

>I look for married women in clubs/bars.
Well if that's where they are they are there to cheat. This is nothing to brag about.

No way

>but don't tell her that you want to fuck, how is she supposed to know that?
I think you may have it the other way around there chief

She ditched him as soon as they got to homecoming.

>you pic related

But that's not being an asshole. That's being honest. Honest=nice. Why can't those betafags understand?

If you find a woman attractive, you should tell her that, you should let her you that you aren't just looking to be friends from the get go.

You act like women can read minds, I mean do they realize you want to fuck them? Probably, but they want you to say it, not just imply it.

honest or not , that's the first thing that comes out of their mouth when you're not in the mood to play along with their petty little games

>all you have to do is be nice and respectful and girls will love you

That's not been my experience

Of course they already know , have you been living under a rock, jesus christ . What? you think they wear high heels and low cut dresses because their comfortable too ?

this is so true. here's me with my ex girlfriend. way outta my league but I treated her right and she loved me (for a while) lol. never had sex with her but I did at least get my dick sucked often!

I'm a guy with gets a decent amount of pussy, don't be a fucking pussy don't show too much emotion, but don't be a fucking retard either jesus christ
>spit on those fucking cumsluts
bruh just fucking treat girls as someone you're interested in jesus fuck it's not hard.
Oh but yea don't be a pussy and don't get friendzoned = "i want to be just friends" means you tell her "can we have sex once?" and if she says no then you tell her bye and forget about the dumb whore

>i never had sex with her
>never had sex with her
>never had sex

gotta be bait

Agreed. Tall skinny white dude with a hot slim black woman to confirm.

here

You're missing my point entirely though, what I'm saying is it doesn't matter if they assume that you want to fuck then or not. They want you to make an effort, women want to be desired. If you deprive them of that sensation by saying, "I'm not doing this because I want to fuck you, I'm doing this to be nice." Then they probably aren't going to have sex with you. I'm not trying to be an asshole im trying to help you lads get some pussy.

Femanon here

You're a good looking gay, you can get another girl like her maybe even better
personally I'd date you and do more than your ex did to you

That girl is a cunt and the dude is a bastard. Op was naive, and I feel bad. Kinda wanna cry for some reason now

Prove with time stamp, no nudes required, just your normal body or face with a time stamp

It's just what Cred Forums will do to you newfag, been here for over a little less than a decade and you need to tell the difference between gay Cred Forums bait and some juicy stuff.

God tier

this guy gets it

she did turn out to be a total slut though. mine wasn't the only dick she sucked :(

Is this a YLYL thread lmao

wanna know something fuckup about girls ? They will try to take as much as possibly and give the least possibly.That something instinctive if you look it on a way cientific.

>partner
If you were a real woman you would have said bf or husband, fiancé, whatever, but not partner. Gtfo faggot

>detected fadora
>fucking disgusted

This

im very curious as what you would consider 8/10

most of these fat fuck virgins on here would think some chubby bitch could be 8/10 because they have never had the touch of a woman so their standards are low

lets see a picture of this mistress you have and we will be the judge

Good looking hahaha. Bro he's ugly af like his ex, stop baiting this poor soul