Whelp, see you guys in jail

Whelp, see you guys in jail.
Also, there goes college.

I put my phone in a bathroom at my college... because I'm an autistic creeper...

I went to go get it, and it was found... it wasn't there.
To make matters worse I put it on airplane mode so it wouldn't get any calls.

How fucked am I?

The person who found it might be a bro and not report it at all if you're lucky

I hope so, I'm not sure when it happened either, I think it may have been the girl right when I walked out because when she went in I saw her look down at where I put it. I think she heard me putting it there from outside.

I'm freaking out right now...

If it has some pretty legit nudes, they'll either keep it or sell it OP. Chances are it'll never come back to you and all you've got to is say it disappeared and you gave up.

If it was the girl right after me then it shouldn't have anything on it, if it wasn't think it could potentially have a good bit of nudes on there. Either way, my Facebook is linked to the phone, my name is everywhere on the phone of course... it was on airplane mode too, so even though I sent a device wipe through Android manager, it won't even work unless they turn off airplane mode.

Bro if u have no lock on in anyone could have taken those picks with your "stolen" phone. If you have a pin lock then what to worry

Oh you poor fuck.

See you in Valhalla, brother.

I've gotten away with it a couple times now, I should've just stopped there. I made it way too visible this time too. My mom works at my college, so of course she'll hear about it no matter what. I should've at least put a lock on the phone.

Yeah but if it was recording like I meant for it to be then it'll have my shoes and legs in the shot for the first minute. I was thinking about that though. It might also have videos and pictures from a previous class I was in too.

:^ (

better throw yourself off a bridge right now OP.

F

That'd probably be easier.

If it's reported I'm done for. I'll probably be kicked out of my house, kicked out of college, and put on a sexual predators list or something.

Get rid of the shoes and pants. If theres no hard evidence of the filmer being you in the BATHROOM you are all good

>I accidentally set my phone down in the wrong room. I had no idea it was recording at the time.

Boom. Defense.

There also doesn't seem to be any commotion. I didn't hear anyone talking about it, plus I was right by the bathroom the whole time. The person who found it might've kept it...

You'll be fine OP. Pay a couple of fines and write a couple letters of apology. A-okay

Great advice over here, from Satan.

I put it behind a wet floor sign that was up against the wall. It seemed pretty obvious it was put there on purpose with the intent to film people. My best bet would be to say it was stolen I guess.

>it says here that you were kicked out of college for sexual offences and put on a sex deviant list
>care to explain?

Thanks Satan, I knew I could count on you.

It'll probably go pretty big though if they report it. Nothing else happens at my college.

Call your cell phone company and report it stolen. It was missing for a couple days and you thought you lost it but you're pretty sure it's been taken.
You need to start working on your story mang

I DID NOTHING BUT VIOLENTLY FUCK A GRAPE FRUIT WHILE HIGH ON SHROOMS DURING A MATHEMATICS LECTURE

WRYYYYYYYYYY

Dude just report the fucking thing stolen. Or just go buy a burner like right now so if it is brought to your attention you can, be like look MFers, that thing got stolen from me a week ago. Sozzzz

~Satan

Satan has the right idea. Honestly, do this OP.

The dark powers demand it.

Okay. I did e-mail them already, but only because I don't have a phone to use.

Should I try to walk around the building and see if it was turned in anywhere. I could probably snag it if I'm lucky.

Okay, I'll switch to my sister's old iPhone and just start using that. Not sure if I should report it stolen though, I think I'll wait to see how it plays out

>turned in

you know what they say about criminals returning to the scene of the crime? well, tying to find your phone is like trying to retrieve the murder weapon.

.......are you an idiot?

mfw

Yo, Officer. Yeah dude, I uh, I dropped my .44 snub somewhere around here, right after I sho-Uh, heard some shots. Yeah.

:^ ||
That's why I asked, I'm just thinking of everything...

I wouldn't go asking around, at most I would look around to see if anyone was talking about it

Ya just get your sisters phone and play like you don't know what the fuck is going on. And remember, keep your mouth shut if for some reason cops do detain you or whatever. Right to remain silent is our most valuable defense. 85% of all criminals incriminate themselves cuz they can't keep their fucking mouths shut.

feels bad man

There's no evidence that it was you, you're good. Your mom may find out but whatever

True. It'd be bad if I tripped up on lies too

You'll be fine OP. It's not like you raped anyone. You will be embarrassed to all hell and you will probably think twice about being a fucking ultra perv ever again.

I did recently wipe the phone too so there really is just the video from the bathroom and potentially some pictures from my last class. Either way it's not obvious that it's me.

Yeeup. Don't panic too bad user. Just keep your head on straight and don't let anyone see you sweat.

Yeah, won't be doing it again.

Thanks man.

I have to go now, but I'll post on here if anything else happens.

Thanks Cred Forumsros

Peace bro godspeed

RIP lol

Was it an expensive phone?

yeah

>my friends/some stranger must have fucking stole it and played a prank/to get off scot free to do perverted stuff and now i look like a fucking douchebag, why would i check in the womens room for it?

((Still here but I'm leaving right after.
Not really, just $100, but I did recently pay $25 to have it replaced. Not really any concern, other than the fact that people are less willing to keep it. It's a Moto G 3rd gen.))

Well if there are videos on the phone recorded in the bathroom, and theres no lock on the phone, yeah you're pretty fucked OP.

I'm assuming this was in a woman's bathroom, but then again OP is always a huge faggot.

Its possible and likely that whoever found your phone thinks they just got lucky and got a free phone, they may or may not delete everything on it or just sell it to someone to make a buck.

If this isnt the case and some good samaritan finds your phone, and turns it in to the school's administration or worse, law enforcement, your best bet would be to say the phone was stolen. some time ago. If you can, buy a new phone ASAP, this supports your story.

This guy is right, start coming up with story about how you lost your phone a few days or even weeks ago. If there are videos on your phone that will get you into trouble, they have times and dates on them, so you have to be able to say that your phone went missing before any of the videos were recorded, and that you assumed it was stolen so you bought a new phone.

And this is dumb, dont go around campus looking for your phone, then you just look guilty to anyone who might know whats on the phone and it ruins any credibility the previous lie has in the event that you get confronted by your school/police about this.
But anyway I hope you'll learn your lesson and stop acting like a fucking creep. You're in college to learn and better yourself, not perv on co-eds. Think of what it will do to your mother if its discovered her son is on campus creeping on women? She could lose her job, you would likely be expelled if not arrested, perhaps both. And all just so you could watch somebody take a piss? Have some respect. Faggot.

>You're in college to learn and better yourself, not perv on co-eds

Dammit user you've made me rethink my position in college and I'm not even close to his level of creeper

Report it stolen or lost like, fucking now. If they start digging into this you can say it was reported stolen/missing. Then when they look that shit up, which they will, they'll have a re ors of you not having your phone days prior to the 'event'.
You need to start planning for a worst case scenario.

jon?

europoor here. what is the sentence for things like that in your area?

Based on what I've read here's what you need to do.
Get the fuck off Cred Forums
Get rid of any and all clothing you wore that might have been captured on video.
Report your phone lost. It's been missing about a week and you thought maybe you misplaced it but you absolutely cannot find it.
Check with your school to see if someone (doubtful) turned it in. Explain story above.
Tell your fam the same fuckin story and get your sisters old phone.
If anything happens beyond that. Stick to the fucking story. If you deviate from the story you're fucked.

Good luck you colossal asshat.

It was a co-ed bathroom.
I don't know what's wrong with me, I should've never done it in the first place.
Also, I'm back now.

" B.(1) Except as provided in Paragraphs (3) and (4) of this Subsection, whoever commits the crime of video voyeurism shall, upon a first conviction thereof, be fined not more than two thousand dollars or imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than two years, or both."

your phone was stolen right?

Yeah youre right, why put it in a co ed bathroom? Are you a fag OP?

quickly report it stolen.

won't help, but hey, reasonable doubt

What was on it?

More women seem to go in it than men, so it's a pretty good ratio...
Not that the videos were even worth the risk.

Yup.

To who anyways? Report it the school, or...