This is what an american street looks like

>this is what an american street looks like

Cmon america... Your streets looks 50 years behind

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@51.4400657,0.2315688,3a,75y,246.17h,85.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spEKLZWmwoniZCuIqmc4U-A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
theguardian.com/film/2006/nov/15/news
borderlesstravels.com/gp/europe/romania/glod-romania-the-truth-about-borats-village/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Respond you hicks. Your street looks like shit

Banaanajinajaba

show us proper street

404 this bait shit.

OP just lost his crush to an American stud and is pissy about it.

Nah, show me some of your better american streets first nigger

What's wrong with it? Do you prefer living in some loud, crowded, filthy city, where not only is mugging an everyday reality, but so to is the fact that if a mugger stabs or shoots you, and leaves you lying in the gutter to bleed to death, your fellow city assholes will scream profanities at you and spit on you, as they step over or around you. How fucking dare you get in their way and slow them down. They gotta get home to watch TV.

Yea, no thanks. I'll take living in a small community, where people are generally nice to each other. Unfortunately with all the heavy development of the last 20 or 30 years, old fashioned small towns are being swallowed up by that one big endless stripmall the corporations are trying to build,and the nice small town people are disappearing and being replaced by assholes who all act and sound like fucking Yankees.

>This is what a European street looks like

Cmon Yurop, your streets look 150 years behind.

Don't worry, we pay shit tons of taxes to get those fixed. Wait? No one's fixing shit?

Welcome to America!

>posts a southern street
>calls americans "hicks"

this is what foreigners online need to realize, all the jokes making fun of america, especially the whole "MURICA" thing, is ALL making fun of the south only. saying "murica" is a southern thing. fat rednecks drinking beer and playing with guns is a southern thing.
even the north hates the south. stop making it like all of America is like that. fuck the south

The midwest is garbage too, you know. Only good parts of America are the coasts.

Burgerclap here, it's never going to stop.

Yuropoors will laugh at poor Southern people and claim it represents all of the USA, Americans will laugh at poor slavs in Eastern Europe and claim it represents all of Europe.

May as well just buckle up buckaroo and enjoy the shitposting.

kek

Southern americlap here and this statement is fucking cringe. Some of the shit you just said is true. Albeit there are rednecks in the south who do this but other than that we're pretty much cordial people. Unlike yanks who will call you a cunt for just saying hello.

>An American calling another American a "Yank"

>this is what an american street looks like
No, this is

no, I get that you cant fully generalize everyone in the south as that, but I mean, the jokes they say are making fun of southern hicks. not all of america.
I live in Charlotte, there are tons of normal people all over, but then 30 minutes down the road in Monroe, theyre all dumb ass white trash retards living on farms

Honestly, im looking around murica and can't find any good looking streets. Someone post a nice street.

other countries call all of america "yanks", but in the civil war, the north were the yanks and the south were the rebels.

Southerns call Northerns Yanks, you clueless fucking tard. THAT IS WHERE THE TERM CAME FROM FAGGOT!!!!!!!!

Thats history, you're ALL yanks.

It's like a Japanese person calling another Japanese person a Gook.

It's quite meh. Post the best streets you know

You're all yanks. Faggot.

>It's quite meh
Nigger wat. That's Beverly Hills. Wtf do you consider nice?

How bout your niggers?

Nah we just call you all hicks

Actually it comes from England you dumbfuck

I get that, I was explaining why you didnt understand why an american would call another american a yank. dumbass

How the fuck would i know? Im not from murica. Post some celebrity streets or some high end streets. Maybe im just not used to the design.

Anyway post something better

niggers are horrible no matter where you are

Keep up faggot! Northerns are Yanks, what other countries think and say doesn't fucking matter. Are you really this dumb.

they chimpin' out over there?

Fuck off, faggot. Post what you consider nice.

>he thinks I don't understand

I understand, it's just funny triggering Rednecks by calling them Yanks.

Where is this

you obviously didnt understand. and Im from the north

13th Street

Where white folk live.

>not fucking Detroit.

congrats on finding a shitty street in bumfuck nowhere usa. most streets are much wider and nicer in the US.

I dont remember i just randomly chose a place on the north eastern side

>Tells me to "keep up"
>Is using definition of yank thats hundreds of years old

O i am laffin

What city

America has White people? Last I heard you were on the verge of becoming a minority.

Whiteville

Wrong you filthy euronigger.

Ive been looking for the past 30 minutes and have yet to find wider and nicer streets. Post one.

I know its horrible

>Is using definition of yank thats hundreds of years old
>implying that no southerner has called a northerner a yank in hundreds of years
it happens all the time. its funny how foreigners are trying to explain our own countries history to us

I'm right you ignorant fucktard.

>not a Eurofag

You don't even know your own history retard

Nigga that's pretty much a backroad not a real street

where the hell did you hear that? 78% of americans are white

>2000+16
>no road markings
get with the times, america

at least we're not under sharia law.

a backroad? Have you ever seen a backroad you dumbass?

This is what i have been thinking too. So sad.

The Term "Yank" was a term coined by the British to mock Americans. Short for "Yankee Doodle"

Appearing in a song almost 100 years before the American Civil War.

what is your point. That doesn't change the fact that we call Yankees yanks? Do you have the autism?

Mudslims

northerners dont call southerners rebels anymore, but southerners still call northerners yanks all the time. you can try to argue that all you want but youre not gonna be right

Smelly african, it's from a street dumb african

>be europoor
>need sign telling me how to drive straight
>mfw

We call em rednecks

yankee doodle is from 1942.

We call them fat dumb cunts

and we call you rust belt faggots

Jokes on them when we became a continent and world power and you guys just drank tea and fingred each other's assessment for 200+ years.

I agree with both of you

spend some time in the backwoods of Maine and then see if you still think it's only the south

We call you incest inbreed autistic fucks. you and your SEC.

Wrong 1780s

Yeah I have, Some are paved faggot. Likely a small street in a ghetto

Not African you dumbshit

That's in a subdivision fucktard

There is literally nothing wrong with this picture. The fuck you on about?

Londoner 'ere fuck all your Malipooh shit, come to our street and get capped.

google.co.uk/maps/@51.4400657,0.2315688,3a,75y,246.17h,85.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1spEKLZWmwoniZCuIqmc4U-A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

>be americunt
>have more useless grass than actual pavement to walk on
good planning you got there

kill yourself bitch

My street looks fucking amazing OPA so suck my dick

>Country with most Muslims is France at 7.5%
>hurr durr muh Sharia law.

Yankee Doodle originated in the 1700's during the 7 year War and American War of Independence.

the fact that you said "you on about" fucking Brit fag

I Dominican and call dem jankees

>implying living in an America that was 50yrs ago would be a bad thing
srsly, take me to the America of 50yrs ago. It was a much better time to be alive than the current shit fest we live in.

First time I've ever found another cali fag on here. Sup bro

Hmm no not even close

Fuck California you faggot

either way, that means it was an american word

get a life, troll loser

How's it like living in a concrete box then?

Ya but the mussy run your cuck ass.

Russia has a Detroit?

>complaining about streets
Man...you people will pick anything to bitch about.

Okay cunt nigger

Bout to walk to the beach. Are you in socal?

Don't hate on the great

>your SEC.

umad usad ubad get fucked faggot

>A word invented by the British before the USA even existed as a country, which still maintains its original meaning to this day in Europe is "an american word"

America in the 70's? nah, take me 100 years back

where are you looking? most residential streets are smaller (enough for two car lane) but here is the main street to the location where I live

Im up in manhattan beach

Go suck some cock

Looks like absolute shit.

my american street

I'm trying to speak his language here dumbass.

California master race

Bama can't beat Ohio State bitchboy

> fuck you and your Tide

That's a nice street in russia

Hey Europe, how come all your streets look like this?

seriously a thread arguing over who has better streets

Post one without a huge crowd. Can't see shit

Compared to what, exactly?

>Romania

kek, that's like showing a Mexican street and saying "cmon Americans, your streets look 500 years behind". Romania isn't part of the real Europe, faggot, none of the east is.

Won't have to. shit ass ohio will get knocked out before playoffs. get salty fgt

master faggots

Dont be a cunt

After you candyass

Whatever then fuckstick

Least its a change of pace.

no.

Now that's a nice street. Lol at the fucktard who said beverly hills looked nice. Got any that's even nicer?

ONLY FAGS LIVE IN REDONDO

That's because we actually get to use them.

>manhole cover doesn't match up with lines
>no cycle lane
>stop sign not far out enough
>old street lighting

edgelord keep thinking that faggot ass shit. Go pick some cotton

> and California

Grass, along with all other plant life, is more useful than concrete.
>generates oxygen
>captures carbon
>easier to stand/play on

Why in the fuck would you need/want any more concrete than a body-width sidewalk?

>3.8% of the population being Muslim mean we're "overrun".

12.2% of the USA are black. 16.3% are Hispanic. By your own logic, the USA is African Mexico.

I actually like it. Got any residential streets?

>no central reservation
what does the government do with your money?

bland state bland football team bland faggot poster

now beg forgiveness from your lord and savior

You think you know what ugly streets are [QUESTION MARK I CANT FUCKING FIND IT]. This is the pinacle of bosnian depression, the market in the city called Tuzla. I want to kill myself, it is one of the biggest cities in the country. pls let me die

Turns out, I *do* have some emptier pics, but not of the same place.

Funny faggot

You know you're gonna get stomped bitch

Of course. You people only get a change of pace from people like me who no longer browses Cred Forums nearly as much as he use to. It's just repost after shitpost

Want some butter with your jelly

say what, you're not satisfied unless there's a median too? There's plenty of those too you retarded fuck. not going to continue posting in your troll thread.

Insah Allah my friend! You tell that mineral American what's what! He won't know the divinity of sharia law when it takes over this continent

My US road has so many patched holes that the patchwork IS the road. Fuck Pennsylvania

Very communist vibe tbh

And the street OP posted is a street in the south. Which is pretty much the Romania of the US

>It's not 'real' yurope
That's like trying to say leukemia isn't cancer. It may look and act different, but it's still the same thing

two people walking together?
walking past someone approaching?
I don't want to walk on grass that will probably have dog shit

>Comparing religion to race.

Good try nigger.

>This is what an American street looks like

Cmon, Muricans, your streets look 5000 years behind.

It was ohio. I remember it was north

Not bad blacky

nicest streets in thread

Very anti-communist country. I love it so much. I love it almost enough to quit studying Japanese and focus on Korean instead.

have fun with that head-on collision at high speed with your children in the back

>that will probably have dog shit
There you go assuming Americans are anything like the filthy mongrels in your country. We don't leave shit laying in our streets here.

>Live in Charlotte
Any trouble with the googles? They're getting pretty angry that some degenerate google got shot.

Midwest is best

>Niggers
You mean googles?

But no one cares about Maine though.

For hauntings, mass murderers, creepy people that cut people's faces off, zombie apocalypse central, inbreds and watering holes

It's nice and clean
But shit
4/10
Wouldn't drive

I know that feel. I feel much better and free at china. Living in western nations just feels so oppressive

I don't have children, and why would there be a head on collision, we have people that actually know how to drive unlike europe. I live with my dad and this is my street, it's small but nice place to live.

By that logic Mexico and Detroit is the real America. It may look and act exactly the same and it is.

>And the street OP posted is a street in the south. Which is pretty much the Romania of the US

I don't understand why people from other regions feel the need to put down their own country like that. You talk about everything south of Ohio like it's 3rd world. It's not. We're doing just fine down here.

that's like a piece of art in the middle of the road

>those fucking paper houses

from
Australia

It looks like a peanut

>Wouldn't drive
Good, I don't want your faggot ass cruising down my residential street.

I fucking hate it here (U.S.). Never should have come back, but I won't the next time I leave.
>except for, of course, my parents' funerals

north korea has best street in the world

It's not just the south, almost all suburbs look like that.

Yup no Muslims in east

>paper houses
The one on the right is literally brick, you fucking mongoloid.

>no pavements
government cant afford pavements either?

I don't want to drive on any of the streets above

We live in a brick one, but yeah it's just siding that makes you think it's a paper house. We don't have natural disasters like earth quakes here, just snow and sometimes hail storms.

Is there a reason why some people like us just hate living in the west? I can't exactly put my finger on it

Most Americans are smart enough to drive on the correct side of the double yellow line, that we don't need a physical barrier separating the 2 sides

In western civilization bricks are made from a plasterized process with stucko in square form with tree leaves to create what we know now as the "brick"

Woah one brick house. Watch out

I would say Fuck off, but the only state I like there is Ohio.

I know why I do, but I can't be sure as to your reasons.

looks pretty comfy tbqhwy fam

>lack of signs and road markings

shitposting 101

America outside Detroit isn't the real America, there's no niggers there.

I guarantee no one gives a fuck why you 2 faggots like asian shitholes.

One side of the neighborhood is in Summer, and the other, in Winter.

There's an ancient Chinese saying about this somewhere....

are you retarded? of course their 50 years behind! we spend so much money on killing people in the middle east and killing black people. how could you expect us to rebuild roads?

Fuck your minivan lane

Finland

They probably feel comfortable surrounded by other micro dicks

Tell me your reasons because I can't explain my reasons. All i can say is it feels more free and less oppressive

>North Korean
>hates the US

Wow, what a surprise.

>Let's waste all our tax money to make the streets in small towns look pretty

Are you even trying?

>South Korea
>shithole
kys oppa

way too many to list

It's SOUTH Korea.

"White males used to have all the money and land. Well... We still do but it used to be like... Way more fun"
-Bo burnham

tell that to the unlawful drunk drivers

Except, we're having our own conversation while you argue about your pointless north vs south. I could say no one gives a fuck about that either. No one gives a fuck what you hicks think

Meanwhile, in Bing bong tea n shit land...

thats where keemstar lives

I can confirm this. Used to be a aroostook county Maine fag.

Have you ever considered that a town may not have enough in its budget to fix roads that still have a good few years left on them?

i cant believe how many people posted their addresses in this thread

I'm not going to post my actual house because I know how you faggots are, but it's very similar to this or it may actually be this one.

Cuz only Kim Jong is allowed to use them.

It looks like a fairy tale! Like it's right out of a Miyakazi film or something.

Better?

I mean in an overview sort of way.

Too many leaves on the ground

0/10

literally Ave of the Americas. Cmon America, your street looks lightyears ahead.

Cartoony as fuck. I'd love to trip there.

This.

>I could say no one gives a fuck about that either. No one gives a fuck what you hicks think

>Barges into thread.
>Proclaims that no one cares about the topic.

Put on your kimono. Choose one of the no doubt dozens of samurai swords hanging on your wall. Kill yourself with it.

American developers: "How about no sidewalks"

It's 2016 Cred Forums not 2008

Our populations are steadying out. Your Muslim and black population is exploding.

Good streets

lol, I don't think I have ever seen a black in my neighborhood that wasn't fixing or maintaining something

>i cant believe how many people posted their addresses in this thread

whatya gonna do, show up at my house? Please do. I'll be waiting. prepare uranus.

Too many windows

0/10

Well, you know.
>rampant crime
>average person is a complacent moron
>shitty "food" that shouldn't even be identified as such
>a 'culture' that revolves around sports, sex, and consumerism
>lesbians and feminists everywhere
>"alt-rights" and SJWs in even greater numbers
>old people acting like children
>など
Just to name a few.

Nice places but it's car country; no sidewalks for people to enjoy a walk out, no incentive to go outside their homes unless it's with a car.

> "a black"

> being this white and sheltered

buildings full of people in cubicles doing math problems.

no/10

I'm guessing they took that pic in the fall, literally can snow one day and be completely warm and sunny the next. we have so many sunny days here though year round.

What's your building material of choice? Let's see a typical koala-fucker street.

So many windows.

And I still can't see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Wat

houses on street built 50 years ago
street looks like its 50 years old

fucking bravo OP, the depths of your stupidity continue to suprise us all..........

>It's SOUTH Korea.
It literally looks exactly the same. Are you sure you went to the right Korea? I don't remember Seoul being this shitty.

Palm trees/10

Here's one from the UK. Our roads are so fucking narrow

>basketball net
>on a slope
fuck outta here

Tbh i was asking what is it that makes us want to stay in china/korea/japan

Funny how feminism started in Europe and has a strong presence but isn't reported as much. Europe are about to be Americans in consumerism and obesity is on the rise. When an entire continent is closing in on one country for a obesity rate that says a lot about you.

Cheongna isn't in Seoul; it's a little to the north-west of it (if memory serves).
>from Cheongnyangni Station

The fuck are you talking about

Britbong here. We've had 3 muslim terrorist attacks here since 911. You guys had 3 this year alone.

Exactly whos muslims are exploding?

Amerifucks and their blinkered stereotyping.

Kekk

I think you forgot the pic.

Derp...

Oh.

Well that's a whole 'nother thread entirely.

That's why I stay in shape and don't eat like most Americans.

That looks unexpectedly beautiful for some reason

>I saw a few pictures of american streets that don't have sidewalks so all american streets don't have sidewalks

2/10 try harder

streets with 100 year old houses here don't look deprived as much

Fucking ha love it.

>sunset
>high-rise apartment buildings
>above rails
Well of course. It's South Korea.

this looks beautiful imo

Why dont you you use google maps and find out for yourself, nigger boy ;^). I wont even have to give you a specific location. Just pick any

im sorry it doesn't either look like shit made during the midevil period or some trashy city filled with rapefuges

You mean all of Russia?

It doesn't matter. Europe is going to hell and is about to surpass America.

Is that what most of the suburban areas look like? Or is this a medium sized city?

Sour Grapes. I don't care about either of those places, kek

I think taking the photo behind the window bars also made a huge difference. Makes it look more personal.

So what are you doing in korea?

turn turn TURN

would not drive there at night/10

How did you get into Pyongyang?

Hey look it's something you don't have 16 of.

Chinas economy is also going to hell. Europe just crashed and Japan is on they verge. While I sit here enjoying my Taco Bell/kfc combo and live into my 90s without getting beheaded

meanwhile in yuropoor . . .

If I were there I'd stop at Lost Creek to see if there were any good hiking trails.

Lol at this thread getting as many replies as it did. Must suck having the same threads all the time Cred Forums.

Once upon a time 2008 Cred Forums was my only board.

i grew up on this street but i live in a shitty studio now

Oh, I was outside. That was a chainlink fence put to prevent people from jumping (or throwing others over).

I was on a vacation. I had lived there before, so I was able to go back for a week. Alone. Travelling alone is best.

I-It was Seoul.

Meh, shame that. Korea it is for me then (again). Hell, I'd even go for Thailand or Cambodia if it meant never returning here.

ok m80

Yeah, I live in this area. No one else seems to live in rural areas here.

All countries experience economic crashes eventually. It's part of the economic cycle, then they just bounce back up

Here, I got ya bro
?

I'd love to have streets like that. So much space and fair amount of cleanliness.
In the UK, the streets are tiny and dirty. I envy this one little thing a lot about americans.

holy fuck that made me laugh so fucking hard. Im glad i told you to take your pick. Lmao i did not expect this. I had complete confidence the street will be good regardless then that pic only has one fucking house

Traitor!

I live in an urban but not skyscrapers-everywhere kind of area. I like taking road trips out to state, national parks or even trails in rural areas just to get away from things.

When I point out some small random nature preserve with trails to a friend, they'll say "but there's nothing there!" and I always reply "exactly!"

Too many trees/10

Here's another primo example.

Fucking shit Australia. Get your shit together.

>that tree in te middle of the round a bout

Lmao where the fuck is this place?

Fuck your gookworld

>and that roundabout exit into a fucking dirt field

Too much sky/10

U wot m8?

It's Borat's village in Kazaksthan.
Not in the EU.

Boorthanna Cres
Newman, Western Australia

I spent a month in Cambodia. I didn't stay in 1 city tho, I traveled around the whole country. I made it to a shooting range where you could throw a grenade for $3. It was shady as fuck.

American Southwest is American South-BEST

Too many mountains/10

Yeah, and Borat's village was filmed in Romania, you moron.

theguardian.com/film/2006/nov/15/news

borderlesstravels.com/gp/europe/romania/glod-romania-the-truth-about-borats-village/

50 years behind what?

op is a fucking communist

I love american street, they look very nice

>dat traffic

Russia is the Detroit of Europe.

How much was it for a live target? Wouldn't surprise me if they offered them

Go fuck yourself OP

>Russia has a Detroit?

Yeah, it's all of Russia except central Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

Detroit's not even that bad.

Decent looking house well kept lawns with good quality grass. Oh wait there's no curb? Must be savages

Europe can suck my balls and lick my butthole. We landed on the moon in 1969. Europe landed an UNMANNED probe on a comet in 2015. Lol catch up to us fags

to be honest, our infrastructure in this country is in serious disrepair. There have been plenty of studies that show how much our country would benefit from improving our highways/roads and other parts of our infrastructure to the point of nearly eradicating poverty in the country.

There are curbs I'm just a blind retard

ITT: Eurocucks ran out of things to complain about in America. OP locates a small rural town street and proves his faggotry.

>not even that bad

A comet is alot harder to land on you fucking american monkey

Amerifags forgetting where the technology after ww2 came from again and again.

You are a cretin. We landed men in the Americas in 1492. The Russians (Europeans) kicked your ass in the space race and even the Japs are miles ahead of you now.

>I feel much better and free at china.
My ex said this too. She was born and raised in China. I will never ever understand this mentality. I went to China with her and I thought it was total garbage. Beijing was overcrowded and the air was so polluted it felt like I was trying to breathe at a high elevation. Our hotel room had no open windows and it still reeked of car exhaust. We also spent a few days in the village where she grew up and it was a total ghetto. Bunch of rundown houses, people threw their waste in the streets, hint of shit smell everywhere I went. Would never go back, let own consider it somehow BETTER than the US. Blows my mind that anyone could think that.

Landing an unmanned probe on something that is moving is harder user

any major city in the world has abandoned places like this you fucking retard.

agreed, china looks horrible

I forgot the moon was sitting still, thanks for reminding me

Well Britain is tiny, also define terrorist attack.

Holy shit, user. You're right! Look at the front door too! Fucking breaking the Matrix shit right there. HOLY SHIT.... Or it could be a fish-eye lens causing a greater curvature to appear..