Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/annaemiliayy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just look at me.

>Says the girl playing a loser sport

>Ignore
>Go home
>Kill myself

This is not Kofuku, I do not know how to respond.

I would love to fuck that boys boy pucci.

Fuck you you ugly, freckle faced,no-top-lip having, spam foreheaded cunt.

>said to me a football playing girl

lmao atleast I have a future beyond having sucking dick on camera after I turn 22

Welcome to Cred Forums newfriends, I'll be your guide.

You have that the wrong way around you pathetic cunt.

Careful who you call ugly in middle school

>Thinks they're actually talking to the person in OP's pic.

>I-it's h-heriditary

>Doesn't understand how this thread type works.

>Makeup and filters are a hell of a drug.

this

>Everyone greentexting

Because I have a little penis. Really, it's pathetic. I've actually been laughed at before.

She still has too many freckles. Its like she actually goes outside, in the SUN or something. Gross.

2/10 would not bang.

because i'm an empty shell of a person. i have eaten the fruit of the gods (IV heroin) and now that i am sober nothing in life compares. everything is miserable. just like it was while using heroin. the only difference is for a few hours each day all the weight of life was lifted off my shoulders. i have no friends. i don't want a girlfriend. i don't want to marry. i just want to be alone in my own house where i wake up to heroin on my nightstand and a pack of needles every morning. to wake up to a house that i don't have to pay for. to have food stocked in the fridge. to just be alone and get high in peace. no one to judge me. no one to stop me. the only thing that keeps me going is making my parents proud. all i want is to make them happy. they sacrificed so much for me, worked so hard for me to live the life i have today. it's an amazing life but im still so unhappy. the only way i can repay them is by staying sober, continuing to work my ass off to finish these last two years of college and work a slave job for the next 30 years. then i can finally retire and use my savings to get high on heroin every day.

>Trying to save face.

Because I keep going to jail for punching women.
Guarantee she'd give up the pussy after that one. Panties hit the floor soaked like wet leather.

I don't know, you tell me.

Shut up bitch before I feed you my balls, with onions.

source... asking for a friend..

You should probably just go ahead an kill yourself now, before you hurt anyone else. I'm not joking, that seems to be your end game anyway. Just od on heroine and better luck next life. Your energy recycles anyway. Maybe you'll get lucky and your consciousness will too.

Its actually smaller than that :(

>instagram.com/annaemiliayy/

cheers m8

Does typing stuff like that to someone you dont know on the internet make you feel like a big man, user?

Would you really be ok with being complicit in another person ending their own life? You need therapy, or at least enough education to realise that words you type on anonymously on the internet have the potential to have real consequences.

Karmas a bitch man, you dont want that negative energy coming back on you.

> Say the guy who knows what afterlife is about

the better question is why are you talking to a lower like me? don't you have something better to do, rich bitch?

ayyyyyyy

>Overweight virgin can't play any sports
>Never played soccer, but has opinion on it
>>I grew up playing Football
>>Played all through HS
>>Soccer is a million times better
>>"Hurr durr but muh football"
Why do you think the rest of the world plays soccer, dipshit?

>Implying you get laid
>>Implying freckles actually matter
>>Getalyfe

>Takes everything he reads on the internet deadly serious, no matter the sauce.

it's ok. i don't want to kill myself or hurt my parents. i already stated i just want to get high. lul

>being this mad that you're not funny
Definitely from yurop.