How do you handle this situation?

How do you handle this situation?

get a better gf

>sechduel

go fuck a dolphin instead.

Walk away. Tell her you want a partner, not a parent. You are a grown ass man looking for a woman who respects and you, not a control freak who wants to isolate you (abuse) and lacks any ounce of trust and respect for you as an individual. Tell her this, and end the relationship. Block her from your phone and social media and move on. Good riddens.

Dump/break her

This m8-->

I don't even know what level of faggotry this falls under

What the fuck did you and Paul do

allow me to play doubles advocate
it looks like he fucked up bad (probably with getting gay and drunk with paul), and in her forgiving nature (she's female) she's giving him another chance. I'd love to have the rules laid out for me, most girls keep their lists in their head.

/Thread

Eject

i rate you cuck/10

I would cut off whatever body part she has grabbed you by and run

>I'd love to have the rules laid out for me

C U C K
U
C
K

No cunt is worth that. Bail.

Should leave her but maybe take some of the fucking advice cos you seem like a train wreck!

Fuck each other right in the arses as all good friends do.

Proper relationship advice from someone who knows what a proper relationship is like.
/thread

Post her, faggot.

Break every rule and get a new gf

These are the only true answers. Kick the cunt to the curb.

Please OP, this man is telling the absolute truth. She will be so fucking toxic for you, and it will cause you issue more than you can even imagine

>Laugh
>Crumple paper
>"Sorry, never got it."

well, have fun being single, cause you're going to dump her/him

>doubles advocate

THIS
/thread

protip. there is no second chance from a girl.

if she forgives you today it is only so she can fuck with you thoroughly later.

Actually it is not like that, she will truly forgive you today, but tomorrow she will change her mind and use that as an excuse to cheat on you. After that she will get really mad and put a gun in your carry on because woman logic.

The amount of autism in this post is deplorable. Hows being such a virgin fat faggot going for you?

Dump this bitch now

Fuck

Get drunk and hang out with Paul - he seems like a chill dude.

b/ ruh, it's time to bail. Even if you did something to deserve this list the damage is done. Get some last bit of pussy and kick her ass out or just don't follow the rules. Tell her you and paul are at the bar and see what she says.

>doubles advocate

are you ok?

I would stop writing fake gf rules list to pretend I have an overly attached gf.
Maybe go outside and talk to people user.

Good advise on Cred Forums

Who knew?

Who the fuck is Paul?

Dump the crazy bitch, what the actual fuck

Just laugh in her face and throw that paper at her

Get off your petal stool, it's a perfectly come in saying.

>doubles advocate...

You have good handwriting for a guy OP

Only way to handle that is walk the fuck away. I did that from my current girlfriend. She use to be crazy as fuck. But then I guess me leaving shocked her into realizing she was being a bitch. Been good as a reasonable person could ask for for 3 years now.

>doubles advocate

Keep fucking paul

I too want to know more about this "Paul".

Oh, and drop the cunt. Toxic emissions are radiating from her cunt.

Kill yourself now before more people find out you are a bitch ass pussy ass ho ass little bitch ass nigga bitch.

ITT: newfags

> taking that bait

Hahahahahahaahhahahaahhaha oh fuck.

you're so fucking controlled. if love was enough then this shit wouldn't be required. don't let her break your back, it will make her look down on you and you will also hate yourself for being such a pussy.

>riddens

No one believed this for a second. Found the real newfag.

ba-zingga

Also nice job reverse image searching. Got a real haxors over here

>Doesn't even greentext

Riddance

You definitely fucked up. But either way it's gone too far when she has to be your mom. Leave her and fix yourself on your own or you'll never be better.

For fucks sake OP I don't even do any of these requests and I'm 43 married with 4 kids. With the exception of getting drunk my wife wouldn't care but don't want to set a bad example

I guarantee you would be happier if you don't listen to
and instead stay with her. She knows how to make you happy

ITT: Newfags who are biting this pasta bait hard.

Why not just buy a bullet and rent a gun?

>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate>doubles advocate

I don't have time for spell check.

he never said it was oc

no no, rent the bullet and steal the gun

Doubles advocate is now officially a phrase. At least something came of this thread