youtube.com/watch?v=y-lolbx6-5s
imgur.com/UIpzHHS
youtube.com/watch?v=9U6dg4FSlTI
reloadedudjtjvxr.onion/
youtube.com/watch?v=9a8nKLjNha0
bankier.pl/inwestowanie/profile/quote.html?symbol=AMREST
youtube.com/watch?v=wkrb4OBZtYQ
google.com/trends/explore?date=today 12-m&q=Full Moon
rollingstone.com/music/news/eminem-skylar-grey-reunite-for-new-song-kill-for-you-w441499
google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi6udvC3aPPAhXE7BQKHQVZDGwQtwIIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI&usg=AFQjCNGFXZpsq6VDnRdMED1i3-3bxECytw&sig2=dJTrRSsNh2VyuJoJyb0MOA
gyazo.com/1a51dca0e9ede3ffd321f5906535a6bc
newgrounds.com/portal/view/592473
i.imgur.com/27BcKwz.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=n05kpod9SHs
youtube.com/watch?v=KjAF7D4l91M
funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=__d___&_ccid=0f5889f5-7b1d-4586-90ee-2a86bf6334d0
youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0
youtu.be/RfkGfPJMDzs
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE
youtube.com/watch?v=ndc0YO1oky4
youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-21-microsoft-on-project-scorpio-ps4-pro-marketing-and-xbox-tweets
i.4cdn.org/b/1474576466786.webm
youtube.com/channel/UC6E2mP01ZLH_kbAyeazCNdg
youtube.com/watch?v=OI4yY1dNj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=oHF3emxOSuM
youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE
qcostarica.com/false-ad-says-ios8-includes-charge-you-iphone-in-microwave/
youtube.com/watch?v=QtYOCFah_9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Changed precision rifle orientation to horizontal.

Niggas

Oder-Neiße

youtube.com/watch?v=y-lolbx6-5s

Kys

oooh

imgur.com/UIpzHHS

[21:52] : eeeeeeeeeeeeu

╒┐─└└└└└└└└┐┐┬╓

╓═┬┘ └┘╖

▒ ┘═╓

╪╘ └╗

▀ ╙╓

▌ ── ╘─

╔ █

█ └╦

▌ └─

═ │ ▌

▌ ▌ ███▄┌ ╓╓▒▓ ▌

╙ ─┴▀▀▀╝╜ ▀═╣██ ▄

▀ ╒ ╙─

▒ ▌ ╪ ▒

╚┬ ▌ ╙▄ ┌═

▀ ┌─ └▄ ╝ ┌╩

╫ ╜╓ ┴ ╤╙

╫ ╚ ╙┬ ┌ ╩─

▓ ╛ ╙╕ ── ───╜ ╒

╞ ╞╓ ╤╙

▀ ╙═ ╒╝

╬ ╗└ ╞└└──║┐└└

▄▒ ╓╩ ╤─╓┌┌┌┌

▄▄═┴└ └└└

┌ ╒

damn made me kek

[spoiler]THE GAME[/spoiler]

Следовательно

311 never forget
Amber colored energy can't melt steel beams

Heh

fourEHVN-83YC6-JZVVY

Is this some super-secret code?

youtube.com/watch?v=9U6dg4FSlTI

for i in range(0,14):
newAccount()
sendChatMessage('Mods are very, very silly.')
cj.clear()
opener = urllib2.build_opener(urllib2.HTTPCookieProcessor(cj))
print 'done'
raw_input()

#'Time required'

impossible

HACK MASTER PRO

HOW DO I ENABLE SUBTITLES ON THIS STREAM?

When I was 16 I laid on the sweat stained carpet of a run down trailer and drifted into a semi conscious state. I saw Bee Warriors with swords crafted from chitin. They defended a hole in the wall. Men always defend their fucking holes…

Bongos played in the distance and I knew that Patrick Swayze was being gang raped in the room next to me but a team of navy seals. Each seal wore a football jersey from a different city. It was some kind of code. But I was never able to decipher it.

I learned that a human female can lay eggs if only our vents were not covered up with skin tarps. I have yet to locate to coverings. But one day I will. One day I will….

$3menM0use12!

⠠⠺⠓⠁⠞⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠀⠙⠊⠙⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠚⠥⠎⠞⠀⠋⠥⠉⠅⠊⠝⠛⠀⠎⠁⠽⠀⠁⠃⠕⠥⠞⠀⠍⠑,⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠇⠊⠞⠞⠇⠑⠀⠃⠊⠞⠉⠓?⠀⠠⠊’⠇⠇⠀⠓⠁⠧⠑⠀⠽⠕⠥⠀⠅⠝⠕⠺⠀⠠⠊⠀⠛⠗⠁⠙⠥⠁⠞⠑⠙⠀⠞⠕⠏⠀⠕⠋⠀⠍⠽⠀⠉⠇⠁⠎⠎⠀⠊⠝⠀⠞⠓⠑⠀⠠⠝⠁⠧⠽⠀⠠⠎⠑⠁⠇⠎,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊’⠧⠑⠀⠃⠑⠑⠝⠀⠊⠝⠧⠕⠇⠧⠑⠙⠀⠊⠝⠀⠝⠥⠍⠑⠗⠕⠥⠎⠀⠎⠑⠉⠗⠑⠞⠀⠗⠁⠊⠙⠎⠀⠕⠝⠀⠠⠁⠇-⠠⠟⠥⠁⠑⠙⠁,⠀⠁⠝⠙⠀⠠⠊⠀

reloadedudjtjvxr.onion/

Looks like a password

youtube.com/watch?v=9a8nKLjNha0

bankier.pl/inwestowanie/profile/quote.html?symbol=AMREST

youtube.com/watch?v=wkrb4OBZtYQ

Ford Ranger Mazda B2500 2.5TD

hard af

LL16 5SR happens to be a post code to a abandoned hospital in Wales.

alt right

It's going to feel so right with you :)

заткнуться педик

savedType = const_cast(type);

were you on salvia when you typed this?

Could she be pregnant?
Help me anons. I'm afraid that my girlfriend is pregnant. So this is how it went:

>Be me
>At my girlfriend's house
>Things get lewd
>We end up dry humping (no clothes in between; basically rubbing my penis on her vagina)
>She's a virgin, as am I
>She says she'll let me stick it in once
>nocondoms.mov
>Imanidiotbecauseigoforitanyways.txt
>Stick in about one third of my tip before she says it hurts too much, so stop
>Look at the time, I'm late for work
>Leave in a rush

Okay, so I'm in college. I don't want any kids yet. I'm an idiot for not being safer anons. But could she be pregnant? I didn't cum what so ever, but what if some leftover sperm from a fap from the night before was still around? I'm scared anons. I did take a shower at 8:00 AM that day, and the lewd didn't happen until around 4:00PM. This was last Friday. Pls. Pls. Pls help. Tell me what you know. This could be me being paranoid but I just want a second opinion.

If it helps, I don't pre cum, and I'm uncircumsized.

google.com/trends/explore?date=today 12-m&q=Full Moon

Really, the site was just stupid enough to let you click a button to make a new account, no info needed.

Actually, it's from the blog of a girl I work with. I copied it to send to a mutual friend. Lol

Cred Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>Tried to prove that Cred Forums was not cancer

é

rollingstone.com/music/news/eminem-skylar-grey-reunite-for-new-song-kill-for-you-w441499

google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi6udvC3aPPAhXE7BQKHQVZDGwQtwIIHjAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI&usg=AFQjCNGFXZpsq6VDnRdMED1i3-3bxECytw&sig2=dJTrRSsNh2VyuJoJyb0MOA

>copying google urls
Nice

gyazo.com/1a51dca0e9ede3ffd321f5906535a6bc

Horse Rotorvator

newgrounds.com/portal/view/592473

i.imgur.com/27BcKwz.jpg

|-/

7800gtx nvidia 2gb
Amd 3800processor clocked at 2.2

Actually this is perfect. Can anyone tell me if this is a good enough set up to run new vidya games on pleb settings? Trying to ascend to the PCMR. ty.

⠠⠉⠕⠍⠏⠥⠞⠻⠎⠂⠀⠠⠃⠗⠥⠓⠲

Rindoru Hoshikawa

DREKTHUUL KOROS RY'TLETH GORVOS GA MA TRAXXENAR ZENITHUS BORAAR KROXUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=n05kpod9SHs

youtube.com/watch?v=KjAF7D4l91M

funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=__d___&_ccid=0f5889f5-7b1d-4586-90ee-2a86bf6334d0

femoral artery

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0

youtu.be/RfkGfPJMDzs

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE

Ricky Hayden

A demented, knife-wielding, escaped, lunatic, libertarian, zombie mutant

youtube.com/watch?v=ndc0YO1oky4

Fuck my life

youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo
oh my

tidal.com/playlist/77902940-a7d2-4453-9073-4a1995d7aab3

nigga, stay away from that, wont run jack shit.

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-21-microsoft-on-project-scorpio-ps4-pro-marketing-and-xbox-tweets

i.4cdn.org/b/1474576466786.webm

Witchcraft

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/ppa

youtube.com/channel/UC6E2mP01ZLH_kbAyeazCNdg

youtube.com/watch?v=OI4yY1dNj2A

68085E3

You're welcome, I guess...

youtube.com/watch?v=oHF3emxOSuM

great tits

youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE here

F6RGYvlzC35DMTb4V+2FjXVQFgzuDKl4eov

청량리 역

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

qcostarica.com/false-ad-says-ios8-includes-charge-you-iphone-in-microwave/

youtube.com/watch?v=QtYOCFah_9o

Ganreizu