Do you need a Feels thread? I know I do!

Do you need a Feels thread? I know I do!

You need some feels, huh? Let me tell you my story:
>be me
>bout 9 years ago
>great job, good pay
>meet girl online
>everything in common
>become best friends
>meet irl, become lovers
>she moves in, become married
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>romance cools
>"user. Youre a great guy, but ive been living a lie. Im gay. I married you to try and get my parents approval, but i cant do it anymore"
>divorce
>live alone
>date around
>meet girl
>lots in common
>definately not gay
>student half way through school
>fall in love
>get married
>loose good job, get decent job with crap pay
>no college education
>"dont worry user, we will make it work untill i get my degree and get a good job, then you can go back to school!"
>4 years later
>3 kids later
>finally gets degree
>gets good job
>"why the hell would i bust my ass so you can quit your job. I dont need you anymore."
>divorce
>takes kids
>court mandates $200 a week child support
>barely make 400 a week
>have to move in with parents, cant afford my own place
>one year later
>same job
>cant afford school
>govt says i make too much money to qualify for fin aid
>ex remarries 2 weeks after divorce final
>cant even get somone to respond to me on POF.com
>dont make enough to buy hooker.
>too stubborn to an hero.

I'm not sure if I can really give thos screenshot a context

you need to change countries

I love my kids, and still get them every other weekend.

This is cringe not feels

woof thats rough

what a cunt.
>I just want to talk about my chads
>be my shoulder pls

When did you all accept that you would be alone forever?

we all die at some point.

sorry user

about my sophmore year of highschool.

It was my second out of five schools that i would attend and i just realized that I was never going to get the types of bonds that other people have.

not that they aren't alone forever, just that i was able to see it because of how extra temporary everything in my life was.

im glad i did though, when i see other people go through it after losing people of twenty or so years, it hits them like a train.

but once you accept it its not bad. you enjoy the occasional girlfriend, you bond with a close male friend, and once in awhile people stick around long enough to make you wish it doesn't have to end.

but i dont mind when it does. the melody lingers on and all that jazz.

Fuck feels user. Get your shit together and become a success story. Leave the past where it belongs

I have to be alone at every birthday i have. Worst day of the year.

You don't help at all, just go away motherfucker

Not everyone is going to be a success, and not everyone is important.

go cut your wrists in peace then you pussy faggot.

me too

Not with that attitude

quit being pathetic autists and people might start showing up.

Before I was a teenager

>"You're just not trying"
I've heard all of this shit before. Truth of the matter is very few are actually important, talented, special, etc. Everyone else is a worthless sack of shit, and the sooner you admit it to yourself if you're one of that majority the better. nothing's worse than chasing impossible dreams.

Oh I'm sorry
>continue to wallow in your sorrows and become a useless drain on everyone around you

I can see how that is better

You go to school and all you see is an interacting, peaceful community with exciting people.

Those memories you hold now are all of these people, that are eventually going to die.

my story is almost exactly the same, just not as many marriages and add cancer to my list of shit...

hit me up man. mjohnston311 at geemale dot kum

girl who sits on the bus to work, ive been sexting with and who has sent me pix

>hey user, tomorrow will be my last day on the bus in a while since school is over holiday break blabla

>i want you to delete all my pix

>il keep in touch, promise! i just dont feel comfortable right now with you having my pictures cus my boyfriend blablabla

as a true fag i actually deleted them thinking after the holiday break she would pick up the pace again

>never talked to me again

People are what they believe and they get what they think they deserve.

It is always degenerate shits that jump right to, "you're saying I'm not trying! I'm offended! Fuck you!"

The truth hurts you crybabies. Retards become college graduates all the time. You're mostly lazy.

Cmon guys, he's just trying to help.

Yeah well he wasn't coddling enough

let me tell you one

>be me 17 at the time
>have a best friend who is a year older
>still in high school, some people call us faggots for spending a lot of time together and shit
>sometimes we make jokes about it
>school ends, summer break and we enjoy a part of the summer going outside and hanging out @ each other
>sometimes we make gay jokes whilst our friends are mocking us again

jump ahead some time

>be me 18
>in college now
>we still talk, haven't seen each other in weeks
>i miss him
>mfw i might be a bit gay

wow edgy.
this is a place where people talk about there feelings, everyone has them not just emo goth fags. we don't need to cut shit, we just need this place to talk sometimes so we won't be disturbed by edgy and annoying 12 y/ olds like you who don't know what life is.

>People are what they believe and they get what they think they deserve.
Bullshit
>It is always degenerate shits that jump right to, "you're saying I'm not trying! I'm offended! Fuck you!"
Never said I was offended, and I never told you to fuck off. You're arguing with no one.
>The truth hurts you crybabies. Retards become college graduates all the time. You're mostly lazy.
Retard finish college because Western education has become a fucking farce, and what you don't acknowledge is that those retards graduate with useless degrees more often than not.

>the sooner you don't have standards, the sooner you can not feel guilty for saying "fuck it" all the time

Wow you don't say.

Yup.

>never said I was angry, my face just got really red and I started talking louder and stomping around.
>I'm calling everyone else a sack of shit out of compassion and humanity.

Oh look its that, "don't put words in my mouth" go to defense that you queerbaits love to use.

> Be after this girl
> qt. shy 23 yo
> After 5 months of efforts, manage to bring her back to her place
> She starts to kiss me
> Finallyhappening.webm
> Go for the tits
> "What are you DOING?!"
> Doesn't want more than a kiss
> "Let's just be friend"

That's when I decided to fuck the girl my best pal' was madly in love with. Also, I'm voting Hillary in november. Deal with it, faggots.

Yeah, because I never said any of the things that you claim I did.

Butthurt muh freedoms detected

Fuuuuck. That's some heavy shit. At least you can work out and get in shape?

Communist detected.

Right, because you can't kill a nigger for running at you with a knife, because he didn't SAY he was going to kill you.

>I'll call bait first in case I start to look like an idiot so I can merely pretend

Kids are fucking pathetic

mhm.

Sheeiit please post this so i can cry

Got you, man.

Ty brother

Mom died when she gave birth to me
Dad sacrificed his life for me to live and for the country
Had no friends till i met this pink haired chick
Who keeps eyeing that silent dude
Silent dude keeps telling me to not be stupid and dont let anyone ridicule me
Start hanging out with silent dude and pink haired chick
Got a teacher for freshman highschool
Teacher thought us 3 the lessons of life and being friends
I have a crush on this pink haired chick at that time
But it slowly went away

>muh just world

Not countries, gender. After the surgery sue them ex for sexual harassment

Revenge nudes?

I always find this post kinda dumb tbh bc the whole point of someone being suicidal due to depression is that they've become so despondent and nonfunctional that they can't even perform basic tasks. What you're describing sounds more like someone who's miserable and dissatisfied with life and is considering suicide than someone considering suicide due to major depressive disorder.

Abridged version, a lot more shit went down that I really don't want to bring up
>Was in an online community.
>Had a whole bunch of internet friends from there, still do.
>Met a girl who was on there and was relatively frequently ridiculed, I tried to get to know her and we eventually became pretty close friends
>I fell deeply, deeply in love with her
>She had a boyfriend, but they were having issues
>Found out she cheated on him and it broke me to pieces, felt like I was being vicariously cheated on
>Eventually she came to my country on an unrelated trip
>She came over to my house, and stayed there for a week. Extremely romantic stay, probably the best week of my life, still true to this day
>I foolishly thought that it would be a good idea to convince her to do a long distance thing, it fell apart, I pushed her out of my life
>She contacts me a few months later, missing me and begging for me to talk to her
>We start talking
>Eventually start planning a trip together
>I, of course, pay for the trip, because I wanted to see her so desperately
>She dumps her boyfriend in the meanwhile and starts fucking some other dude
>We get to the place, things aren't the same, she's colder, less romantic
>Eventually things blow up, she says she only fucked me to get it over with
>I leave her, and go home early, having been completely broken
>Nearly 2 years later, I'm still heavily depressed and haven't recovered from then
At least she's not in my life anymor

Y haven't u sucked his dick yet?

Stalk her maybe. Eventually there will be some chance for u coming up

>Found out she cheated on him and it broke me to pieces, felt like I was being vicariously cheated on

Very nice cucking story.

I just posted it because it was somewhat related, and an interesting perspective on the matter.

It would be except for the fact that I also fucked her, so I guess it's just a cucking fiesta

I can relate, user. I'm going through this right now

Good point bro

Is it bad that at my college last year a tard was the valedictorian?

what a fucking retard..why give her any closure if he is over her, just leave it at the peace emoji

>underrated post

The only thing that's guaranteed is change, nothing lasts forever, not you, not your girl, your mom, dad, not even your sadness and loneliness.

Does anyone remember the ski user who posted a few days ago in a feels thread? did he ever finish the story?