What would you do if you won 50.000.000,00 USD from the lottery?

What would you do if you won 50.000.000,00 USD from the lottery?

Other urls found in this thread:

mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42#currency=USD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy Cred Forums and sell all your data

100 chicks at the same time.

Retire, build a house big enough for family to visit and sleep over, on a lake or ocean front, and enough land with wilderness around it. Also, I'd made it run on solar and such so it's self efficient if needed... Also heated floors.

Create the illuminati in an underwater base, with our own private army.

buy 1 million chicken mcnuggets

Also buy a lot of weed and cds.

Make a mountain dew lake.

Kill myself and leave it all to my 4 year old daughter with the restriction that my cunt of an ex can never have any of it under any circumstance for never letting me see her

Open a fried chicken and watermelon restaurant for niggers and nigglets

Underrated post me too bro. Ancient woodland and able to grow my own food fishig lake would be nice too

Figure out how to store it, bank accounts and so on. Assess the tax burden. Figure out the best way to balance my portfolio, and plot over time the best way to manage it so it grows. Eventually figure out what to do after my death.

Most people who win the lottery end up poor because they don't put the sum in perspective and manage it poorly. I don't want that to be me.

You dont need to win the lottery to do that. You can do this man do it.

You would need a hell of a good a lawyer but I think it would be doable.

Looking for a good used VW Passat or something similar.

Pay off my student loans. After that I just MIGHT have enough left over for a snickers or something.

Awesome idea bro you are the best!

Either 200,000 hours worth of middle rate whores or 200 hours with the best.

After paying taxes, there wouldn't be much left. Maybe get a newer car.

my dream has always been to make tv series, so id just invest that money in filming the ideas i have, hiring a real crew instead of doing shitty ass indie web series stuff that i do

try to sell them to netflix or hulu so its not just money out the window. perhaps try creating my own private subscriber based site like netflix but with only original content.

Buy some ice cream and buy a RC helicopter.

buying a single parking spot in london and some fries maybe

I'd go to the poorest street that i can fin and pay for whores everyday till i run out of money.

try to invest wisely, try not to go too crazy with it, save some for my kids, settle down with a family

give all of it away to who ever gets trips first

START ROLLING BOYS

BUILD A GIANT WALL IN THE CANADA BORDER SO NO FILTHY AMERICAN CAN PASS

Buy a freddo.

Can you really do 100 at the sametime?

Just get a life insurance and make it look like an accident

Exactly. Retire comfortably, not too much, and keep most in the bank to put kids and grandkids through college.

word

you would still have well over 6 mil to work with dude, the state only takes 50% and they only take another 25% after that in taxes so you would still end up with 6.5 mil minimum. unless you live somewhere non us then i dont really know.

Buy a house.
And then, mostly drugs and hookers.

Buy a huge piece of land, set up god tier animal sanctuary with missus, that would keep us busy and happy.

Give my kids a huge headstart in life with decent houses etc, keep whatever I can in my name till I snuff it to mitigate against gold diggers trying to fuck them over.

Finally finish restoring my car.
Buy all the normal shit that people do.

Blow the rest on elaborate pranks and hoaxes.

Put it away somewhere. Only use what I need, so I don't fuck up the economy hopefully

Why not? Just have a slut party and collect all possible STD's there is.

I can after the 100 penis surgery

Invest about 45mil
Buy a nice cabin
Buy woodworking tools
Invest my time into just woodworking instead of a job
Work at it until I'm good enough to sell pieces
Then take up blacksmithing and repeat

immediately lose 25% to federal taxes

you're not going to win powerball dummy the odds are like 1 in 300 million lol

spend it on funny hats

Fucking kek, underrated post.

Live how I want which would not take that much money.
Use the rest to help the causes I believe in and fuck up the people I hate.
Hire leg breakers or buy the business they work for and fire them right before Xmas.
That kind of stuff.

if you take powerball as a lump sum at $50,000,000 it's $25,000,000 best case scenario, less if your state has a tax, you're better off spending the money on hillary's campaign

your a very responsible man,
i would basically that very same thing. i would live as frugally as comfortable and only buy things i really want like a nice computer or things like that, i would also try and dominate the stock market as best as i can. i wouldn't do it on my own i would hire people who know what they are doing to help that along. then as i near my deathbed i will give all my progeny large sums of money and use the rest on some sort of humanitarian effort. or something of that effect.

Buy happiness

That's fucked up, winnings are tax free here because it's not counted as earnings.

Spend it on memes

buying a business is unrealistically expensive. just pay off their boss to fire them instead.

You would pay a girl that much money for spreading her legs?
You are fucking retarded.
Just having money period is gonna make bitches swoon all over your dick. But you'd rather just give that shit away.
Stupid

It's not forbidden to imagine the situation. Most likely no-one here is not going to win. But 1 in 300 million is still a chance.

True and have their boss sexually assault them to .

well let me put it in a bit more perspective. if you win it in the beginning of the fiscal year its not immediately taxed because even though your tax bracket rises you dont need to pay your taxes immediately when you get all that money. so if you are smart with it you can lessen the impact of being in a higher tax bracket by putting all of your earnings in a Roth IRA or something like that. but yeah its taxed pretty heavily

fuck you

Form my business ideas into reality. Continue property renovation. Buy a London, NY, Ibiza luxury apartments. Build a modern mansion in Scotland with a nuclear underground bunker, stocked with enough VOSS water for 5 people for a year, geothermal energy, poptarts, teabags and the rest.

I'd learn to fly helicopters and planes for emergency purposes.

Buy an APC convert it for when the Islamic onslaught happens in the UK and use it to drive to my haven in scotland.

Id also buy a paneri + IWC watch for swagpoints.

Lastly hire all the sexy chicks for a massive orgy and reward the best performer with a solid 24k golden buttplug thats encrusted with their favourite precious stone.

Open my own nightclub chain too.

buy Cred Forums and make it great again

Buy scotland, spend the other 99% on hiring mercenaries to shoot everyone there. Upload footage to youtube in a series format and live off the earnings from millions of bloodthirsty people watching my masterpiece.
Basically, improve the world, get rich again, have fun doing it. It's quite noble really, maybe I should try crowdfunding.

>Click here
faggot

well yeah thats a thing you can do but if the person tries to sue and they somehow get someone with a lot of money to testify on their behalf the money can eventually be traced back to you and that would be kinda bad.

>
actually life insurance policies almost always cover suicide. They usually have a 2 year cooling off period, so that people don't take out life insurance and kill themselves the next day, but after 2 years you can suicide under the policy and it will pay out.

slow down there britfag

No you use Scotland as a safehaven to hide from the Islamics. They will die from the haggis and cold weather.

Can't I just pay you to do it? You seeem to know things. Then pay someone to check your work, someone else to check his and then you to check the last dude's. Don't want some dude running off with my shinys.

Then I hire hit men and kill whomever I need to.
Money solves all social/legal problems.

Open a business to I can employ people and make areal contribution to society, offer some scholarships, invest, gift some money to family and friends, travel a bit, buy a decent ride. enjoy these accomplishments and made sure others around me are happy and share some of the wealth.

The soul destroying reality of living in Scotland will kill you before the weather does.

I would get the best lawyer and the best accountant to work for me and contact a financial advisor for my personal finance matters, I would have at least 60% of my money work for me through stocks and real estate, 15% will go to gold, silver and oil. The other 25% will go to enjoying life.
I will never ever let anyone close to me know, not my family, not my friends, not my wife or girlfriend. I would live a humble life and in my spare time I would work on creating a brand of myself. I would act as if I got only little money and try to work hard to become big. I want to achieve something in this lifetime. What's the point of having so much money if you didn't earn it yourself? For me the money and the profits would serve as a safety net, donation fund and inheritance to everyone close to me on the condition that it will only serve as a safety net that is also making profits passively. Fuck money.

All you need is to specify the terms in your will. Place the money in trust with a bank to be accessed by the daughter only once she turns 18 and can legally inherit it. Leaving it to her directly would automatically place it in trust of her legal guardian, which is why you set up the trust fund. Give someone on-board with the plan power of attorney over your estate so they can fight any legal bullshit the ex tries to pull.

well i mean i guess but im not that great. but if i could recommend Someone it would be bob Gilingham ford or mark Cubans hedge fund managers, they both know what they are doing much more than i am (FYI bob Gillingham taught my class how to invest in the stock market shit was decent.)

i suppose, if thats what you want user i cant stop you. just know that the more you kill the more expensive it is to keep killing.

buy Cred Forums and change layout to look similar to reddit just to piss people off.

I live in Wales and It could be better. I like Scotland, pizza crunch and everything.

teach fucking morons to know when to use a . and a , in denoting currencies.

> just know that the more you kill the more expensive it is to keep killing.

Good luck in the election btw Hillary.

Give it all away to Islamic groups fighting in Syria.

36 / IT guy. Always thought it would be cool to own/run a data center. One with a large conference area, LAN gaming and data protection all day / night!

OP is probably european. They denote currency with spaces and use , as an indicator between dollars and cents

thanks fam.

Cred Forums pass

What the fuck is 50.000.000,00?
Do you mean 50,000,000.00?

>hillary's campaign

Nice try shill

Where in Europe? $50,000,000.00 seems right to me, opposite to OP.

>buy an assload of land
>build a modest house on the land
>build a range on the land
>buy a tank and a pre86 mg to mount on it

mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42#currency=USD

Here in Finland we would write 50 000 000,00€

I'd take the 200 million that I have after taxes, invest half of it into a trust fund for my family (if I ever have one), if not, still invest a portion into mutual funds and upon death have the fund by taken and split amungst all the living adults in my family that I choose.

While alive, buy land in one of the northern states, I'm talkin Montana or somethin, then just do fun shit pretty much every day, construct atv trails, rope swing over a lake, buy a god tier pc for when I feel like chilling in the house. Have a house that's not too big but filled with nice things, luxury furniture, decked out kitchen, heated floors, beastly sound system, home theater, shit like that.

Get myself a slick set of wheels, maybe a beamer or a Benzie.

And at the end of everyday, kick back by my hot tub, drink a delicious craft beer and smoke an 8 inch blunt, before going to sleep in my king size bed and 5000 thread count sheets.