Infographic thread Cred Forums?

infographic thread Cred Forums?

grilled cheese is one of the easiest things to make why do you need a infographic for it?

i toast the bread in a toaster then add cheese and microwave for 30 seconds. literal minute grilled cheese

because I needed to jumpstart this thread

bruh no that's the way to get a burned up grilled cheese. what you're SUPPOSED to do is butter both pieces of bread (add pepper to taste if desired) and place them BOTH in the pan at once, place the cheese on top of one or both (if using 2 slices) of the pieces of bread and cook on medium heat until the cheese begins to melt, then put the two sides together. that will almost invariably give you golden-brown crispy bread on both sides and melty cheese in the center, instead of some unevenly cooked, unevenly warm thing like that infographic would give you.

next time post a infograph showing how to make a bowl of cereal

how do I make meth?

10/10 won't make mustard gas

Fuck off OP. We all know you started this thread to find out how to produce meth.

worth a shot right?

here we go

now we gettin' somewhere

You asked for it fam

nigger what are you doing

meth bump

How to blow your head off 101

how to triforce:
  ▲
▲ ▲
alt 0129 + space +alt 0129 + space + alt 30
alt 30 + space + alt 30

but how do I make meth?

im tryna improve ur grill cheese game fam please listen

put both pieces of bread in the pan at once and cook them at the same time with the cheese on top so that it melts then slap the 2nd piece of bread onto the cheese bread and you have a grilled cheese that is evenly warm and both pieces of bread should be cooked the same instead of one side being underdone and one being burned or whatever. trust fam try it this way you will not be disappoint

/r/ing some lifetips to stay productive/motivated
>pic related

▲ ▲

kek, it's funny because it's true
  ▲
▲ ▲

Underrated kek

2/?

3/3

I'm a brit and I just tried this for the first time and it's pretty good, thanks user

noice

Sorry about your food bruh

Got a dump

You watched masterchef again didn't you? We talked about this.
Watching a cooking show doesn't make you a chef.

Mayo is so much better than butter, tho.

fuckin a

Last one

rip thread

truth

Is this from the anarchists cookbook?

How do I get the water into the first cup??

the old Millwall brick.

This is a terrible tutorial for making beer.
I feel much more confident about making a noose or a lock pick

yes

What a garbage concept. Like, I appreciate the graphic, but all of these things are heavily context dependent, and the odds are completely meaningless without it.

lurking

i need to save this thread because i honestly don't know how to be a functional adult

But what if it rains?

i thought the same, i guess you could ziptie the extra weight to the inside pole instead so the umbrella is still able to open

thnks

Enjoy tripping, faggots