Can you please give me some life advice Cred Forumsrothers?

can you please give me some life advice Cred Forumsrothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBdgUrFfhMc
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats up fag.

You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends, just don't pick your friends nose.

classic.

Make be fag ok?

do what you love for money, get someone beautiful you can fuck on a daily basis, exercise a lot so you can eat all you fucking want like a pig, if you want have a family, die happy. now fuck off you loser

dubs

Your only gay if you push back

>asking for life advice on Cred Forums

don't get married

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SHARE THE BEST ADVICE EVER: YOU WERE BORN WITH 2,000 TONS OF KICKASS BUILT RIGHT IN, SO EVERY DAY WHEN YOU WAKE UP, JUST REMEMBER TO GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME ASS. YOU ARE AWESOME, Cred ForumsRO, WE ARE PULLING FOR YOU, AND YOU CAN DO IT, SO GET OUT THERE AND KICK SOME ASS!

Masturbate with your other hand to surprise yourself.

alt+f4 brings up the custom font menu for Cred Forums! Try it!

Anal is the way to go. Tight like new vag.
Use condoms, learn javascript, and vote trump.

Live is now complete.

Don't get a scatt fetish.

dedicate yourself to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=iBdgUrFfhMc

do. it's great.

suicide is always an option

Life is earily similar to a penis.
When it's soft, you can't beat it.
When it's hard, you're always getting fucked.

Killing yourself fixes everything actually... Never let anyone tell you it doesn't. Unless there is an afterlife and you go to hell.... Then it just made everything worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

I developed feelings for my boss who is 15 years older than me and married. We got along really well and she is very sexy. She tells me she used tongue "wild" and thinking of her fucking other people while I'm always alone is killing me inside. I know I can't have her but to think I just sit inside being a loser while shit like that goes on hurts. I hate thinking of her with other guys don't know why, except her husband I don't think about that. Now she is leaving my department and some old weird guy is taking her place. I am going to work way less hours or just quit. How do I forget about this shit