I got my hands on 14, 15mg ir morphine pills

I got my hands on 14, 15mg ir morphine pills.

What dosage should i take and how should i take them?

Also general drug thread

Are you familiar with needles? The drug may be in pill but is most effective iv'd

Don't be a pussy, take it all at once.

How opiate naive are you, morphine's a subjective thing to calculate a good dose for

second that

take a shit before you take them. trust me.

Ive never banged them before but i have plugged. Im thinking about shooting them up but im not sure how much I should shoot

All of them at once

I need about 20mg of oxy to get some euphoria

tAlso are they slow release or not

Immediate

IR = INSTANT RELEASE.

Honestly OP all of those wouldn't even get me right unless I banged 'em, shoot it or up your butt. Otherwise it's worthless.

second again, recommend shooting myself. Go to the pharmacy tell them you need insulin syringes for grandparent, smallest needle there is and just 30 units. Dissolve 1/4 of the pill in spoon, start with that.

I personally would slam the whole thing but I can easily do 75mg of roxicets intravenously so...

Take them all and kill yourself you junkie piece of shit.

1/4 of 15mg?! What kind of sissy shit is this, I used to bang 400mg.

But seriously, if youre going to inject, learn to do it right, pills aren't like H, if you miss a vein those binders cause gnarly abscesses. Heroin is safer tbqh.

Well what are you gonna do. I'm gonna be a knight though and tell you that if you aren't hooked to fucking sell those. Opiates are the worst drug to kick because of the withdrawals. Be careful Cred Forumsro

Would a whole pill be too much you think?

IDK how much OP does, it sounds like he's 15 and snagged them from grandmas cabinet. Then asks a bunch of faggots how much to take. You can always do more, stupid fuck

It depends on your opiate tolerance. But when moving to IV, less is always a better bet. Too much and you turn blue. Get yourself some Narcan if youre going to make a habit of it, and its always better to use the buddy system. Be safe.

So you're asking for information about how to gradually destroy your life. You're not particularly smart, right?

I'm really not that familiar with morphine doses, just know that my acquaintances preferred shooting. I couldn't tell you what 15 MG is compared to 15 MG of roxicets

Opioids won't destroy your life, but dependence might.

Just take them all and end your miserable life op

and make sure the buddy shoots it too so you can blackmail eachother

shove all of them straight up your pooper

send them to me OP

What's the fucking difference? It's like saying firing a gun in your face won't kill you, the bullet will.

There's a big fucking difference. People don't jump down the throats of someone going out for drinks, but alcohol dependence is just as bad (well, physically worse on the body).

It's nothing like saying that

The same way doing one bet on the Grand National wont ruin your life but a gambling addiction might

1. Don't snort them. That's a waste. At the very least, chew them up into a paste and swallow.

2. Take two, since morphine is shit tier dope. It will probably be enough to get you nice since you've obviously never taken dope before.

And yeah, I say "dope" as in slang for all opiates, not just H. Watch Drugstore Cowboy and you'll understand.

All of it
Your ass
/thread

Samefag