But i guess nothing else covers that highway of a forehead

Couldn't care less.

Just do it

Do it.

How?

Donut do it

Tarl, is that you?

Post nudies first.

Don't just say thinking of killing yourself. Need life story reason you want to.
Also I say no

why?

Go get help.

On a semi-related subject; Why exactly is suicide viewed as a bad thing? If someone hates living, why force them to continue?

I dont get it either. I like knowing the fact I can leave anytime I want. I think its viewed as bad because people think it should be viewed as bad.

Don't solve a temporary problem with a permanent solution.

Do it faggot.

As in planning to kill yourself or just thinking about it, because those are two very different things OP

You look ready OP
Just do it!

Yea
Bunch of lies being spread, lots of harassment
Maybe
That's my thinking

What a piece of shit of advice

Why would you want a temporary solution, a permanent one prevents the problem coming back

what a retard

How so?

Nudies + face + timestamp pls

Nice dubs

Use antifreeze. Ethelene Glycol tastes sweet, and it kills you relatively easily compared to bleach. Only takes a mouthfull to kill you

don't do it dude, you have a distinctive face and look like you could be famous

The time between

Do whatever floats your boat. If you are so insecure about killing yourself that you have to ask Cred Forums for persmission, maybe killing yourself isn't what you want. I mean, if I were to kill myself, I'd want to be pretty fucking certain that I want it.

heh

Don't listen to these idiots. Please don't kill yourself. Whatever darkness youre going through, I promise that there will be light at the end of the road.

Appreciate the tip

why, if I may ask?

shut the fuck up with ur bullshit

wait really?

Thought about suicide twice. Once at 21 and once at 31. Felt depressed, lost, hopeless, and a burden to anyone that cared about me.

Toughed it out, started seeing a therapist, and while I have had rough patches like everyone does, life is good and I'm glad I stuck around these last 20 years.

You can do the same.

Get the fuck out of here

Fucking newfags with their ''oh dont kill yourself'' advice all over this place

Yeah you're right,
Life isn't just a constant struggle that doesn't matter. When the universe ceases to exist my life will have made a difference!

if youre crying while thinking about it, dont do it then. That only means you have something to live for, or else you wouldnt cry

Is it because you like boys?

Oh damn, if it's because of things other people are doing to you, dont. People act, then forget, then everything passes. It's damn hard, but it DOES pass. Don't, please.

That's bullshit and you know it, you learn to deal with your shit but it really doesn't get better.

How about you post your email address so he can contact you and you actually help if you care so much? Yeah go fuck yourself you don't give a shit. You're just someone virtue signaling.

Don't think, act

hey, you might start killing yourself off, uh?

join ISIS

>no, u
good comeback, got anymore?

People like you would only encourage me if I were in OP's position.

Haven't been on Cred Forums in a while, this is the first reply I see. Wow you guys are faggots.

it's just, if you hate people so much as to really want someone you dont even know to die, then you really are better of dead. Otherwise you'll have to interact with people every day

i would, too if had such face

can you do better?

which is better? absolute nothingness for eternity, no chance for happiness or even conscious thought ever again? or absolute perception, with the greatness of experience, good or bad, temporary sadness with the possibility of escape and happiness through hard work and perseverance?

keksimus

fuck summer starts early every year

as one of those people where it never got better, literally fuck right off please

give us story

>Implying i hate people
>Implying you should be dead if you hate something

Jesus christ, youre an even bigger pussy than OP

Yes.

>Don't take advice from Cred Forums.

7/10 depression

I have been worse and I didn't kill myself, so it's your decission after all.

you are taking this very seriously

That absolute nothingness sounds peacefull
I'll take two

perfect reasoning

Wow, really??? Huh. Well, that settles it then. Thank you so much for your input. You are my hero.

If I could grow that much hair on my face the last thing I'd think of would be suicide

Shave your fucking eye brows first

>7/10 depression

What the fuck did i just read

Dude, cheer up. Shit gets better and don't go and off yourself, that shit is permanent

Hes rating ops depression from the look on his face I think

People pretending to be me online, accusations of pedophilia, ppl hack into my fb

>absolute nothingness for eternity
There would be no mind to observe this nothingness. Like the eternity, or atleast the long time before you were born.

smoke, drink or go to gym.

he got shot so you could live, and you're going to throw that away like it's nothing? damn you're a piece of faggot shit stuck to a dog's asshole

ure similar to me

do it, Tarl! post the shit eating video first.

also, what method? see how many little boy mannequin feet you can shove up your ass before your rectum explodes and you go septic.

Oh god, not OP but I too, think about ending my life in a few months. And one of my online friends gave me this generic answer.

It's not about my ugly mug like OP, though I'm not the looker either, nor angsty "nobody likes me"shit. Just general tiredness, lack of joy, like nothing seems pleasurable and I'm fed up with the huge mood swings I've experienced for years thanks to bipolar syndrome.

All in all, it feels pretty exciting to have this freedom when nothing matters, and I've been a very clumsy and mediocre person all my life so nothing of value will be lost.Fells good, man.

why the fuck do fags come here looking for attention

these new fags just want to see you fucking die so get some real help, dipshit

Would this be an 8.5 atleast? Im curious of how this scale of yours work.

Leave me alone!

i think it would be best to have an internet suicide - that is, disappear from the internet and that's it

Stop being a pussy and get a hobby. Work hard, get a wife, have kids.

have you ever tried seeing a psychiatrist?

you're all advocating a pedophile not commit suicide.

don't talking about lying, fag. you molest teen boys by plying them with booze and weed. no one's spreading lies, you've literally admitted to it a whole bunch. and drank your own pee and ate your own shit, both literally. you brought it on yourself.

proof or didnt happen

I think your full of it

i didn't save the webms and he only posted a picture of the shit sandwich and couldn't figure out how to upload it. there is a webm of the piss one floating around though.

plz do

Vine that shit. Wanna put it to music.

Nope. Only a general practioner that put me on Zoloft/Sertraline.

didnt happen then

Allot of these fuck boi's are going to say kill yourself but dont do it, everyones alive for a reason. You look like your in your late 20s and you dont look bad so you being "attractive" isnt the problem. Find you problems and try to get rid of them, get all the negitive people out of your life, etc. Other than that try to find medical help, talk to someone who cares. And asking here for help is one of the worst places to look.

Hi fam, listen do like I do
>Be me
>Realise I'll never do anything in my life and I'm a failure. Can never find love or respect, or even a reason to live
>Shitty childhood doesint make it better
>Find one person(or multiple) that you wanna make happy, do it with money, sex or anything.
>Once that person/people get bored of you enlist in army and go fight sandniggers
>Die saving your brother's in arms and taking some goatfuckers with you. Also knowing that you saved maybe hundreds of innocent lives.
>Die like a hero, even then secretly knowing that you wanted to an hero but didn't go out for nothing.
>If you don't die make a family or at least adopt some children and make them happy, tell them stories to your friends and children your original plan and inspire them to be happy.
>When your kids grow up go back to army, then go after goat fuckers again, this time go all out Harambe on them.
>Give god a headache on where to send you
>Open the heavens door
Inb4: Get on the floor, everybody do the dinosaur
>Mow down 72 virgins and any goatfuckers that are there

That's how heaven works right?

aw, newfriends.

Doubt it

2edgy5me

do it OP and live stream it on periscope
no one will miss you anyway

youtu.be/2dbR2JZmlWo

obvious samefag

Nah man. Everything will be fine, believe me.
Cura te ipsum

You are loved buddy :)

So your basis is "I saw some webms once and I think there's some more somewhere"

Solid.

Hes not replying to himself you hopeless sack of shit

Thanks

no shit dumbass he's replying

Go shoot up a school first, don't be a pussy ass faggot

no, it's that the webms exist and i've seen them. i can find them, they pop up regularly in his threads. my Cred Forums folders are just disorganized and shit so it's taking me a while to search.

Molester or not, youd regret it as soon as you were crossing into death, so don't do it. Whatever autistic shit has led you to this point, I'll tell you not to jump. Everyone regrets it.

And he does love them 14 year olds he molests too

How do all you faggots not recognize this fucking Pedophile?!

this pic ain't very flattering. but look at woody allen man. he's banged them all. go get 'em with dem sad looks. women love to comfort.

>everyone regrets it
How the fuck would you know

Stupid pedoscum

That wasn't me,and I don't molest anyone nor doi go after teens

Fuck off, this cunt on Cred Forums wants attention so we should help him end his life not suck his dick

Well he's into kids sooooo....

Why do you guys always ask for nudes?

He talks to dead people in the sea of ghosts

awkward when he obviously isnt into women kek

Don't believe it

>Thinking of killing myself /b. What do you think
I was thinking of killing you also.

self bump because I know I am right

newfag

bullshit, piss drinker.

here's the piss vid. he did it and the shit in exchange for pictures of boys feet. he didn't post the shit vid so he didn't get the feet pics that time.

Because I've been in a fucking noose ready to kick the chair before, cockmunch. My life has been to the shit to the point where I also wanted death, and still I realized at that last moment how much I regret it. I know I can't speak for literally every single person, but regardless most humans are very similar deep down, and almost all of us have primal fears of death. Our brain will be flooded with regret and memories of reasons to keep living. I'm speaking from experience is how I know.

You raise a good point. What would someone prefer in this situation? Maybe a good reson to off himself, but most likely one to deter him from suicide.

Anyway that fucker wouldn't be that bad looking if he'd stop with the punchable sad-puppy face.

You can't regret something you didn't do fucklord.

How do you know it was for feet, did you send them?

You should have kicked the chair, fucking jew

I regret nearly doing it, and that's what I meant from the beginning. You'll get to that final moment and regret wanting to do it.

Jesus, it's like you're actually trying to be cool or something

>"boohoo I almost killed myself once"

Yeah? but ya didnt so how can you regret it?

If he wanted reassurance, why Cred Forums?

I wouldn't post something like that before receiving the prize. Then again, I wouldn't eat shit/piss

nah, he posts threads about himself all the time and it usually comes up. boi feet is his fetish.

i was the one that was going to give him feet pics for the shit sandwich, but he never ponied up so he never got pics.

Well if the samefag parade is gonna kick up then I'm not gonna attempt to quell the autism. Have fun with yourself

>eat piss

Yes you will

Let's make him post the shit vid then

Good job autismotron 2000

Translates to "You guys are mean I'm going home"

i've been trying to get him to do it for ages. he needs to break it into smaller chunks for the file limit so he can turn it into a webm then post it.

So you're aware, that's your fault. You make your life what you want of it. Clearly you want to be a miserable piece of shit

livestream it

So get it a different way? Or get him to break it up

STREAM IT!!!1!!!!111!

Doesn't exist

i mean, i don't want to be responsible for looking at that video long enough to break it up. have at it though. if you get it and post it, i'll give Tarl feet pics.

Nice trip-dubs

newfag

don't lie, Tarly. if i wasn't so lazy, i'd dig up the pic you posted of the assembled sandwich.

That video is somethingi tell ya

Do it fgt

Because we are all alone and no one will touch us. Noodies pls

>he thinks his life is what he makes of it
HAHAHAHA OH FUCK HAHAHAHA

>I may have made it worse but at least I tried.

Here's your participation award, chippo

97% of the people replying have been here less than a year.

Kill yourself newfag no one will miss you

Dont, I'd sleep with you.
Your not even bad looking, is life just hard right now? It'll be ok man. Take some alone time and know at least one girl put there would 100% rock your world.
I'd kiss your forhead on bad days and rub your back.
I'd make you a grilled cheese and we could watch TV together.
Then we'd settle into the sheets and go at it like rabbits, I don't even care if your a quick finisher, as long as you weren't sad anymore.

He likes boys.

And then I'd have to report you for being a pedo

Yeah this is all true. If you don't believe me, you should Google antifreeze poisoning incidents. It's not only common in suicides, but homicides as well. There is literally a shitload of cases involving family members/lovers poisoning each other with antifreeze. It's pretty lethal shit user. I suggest you mix with alcohol, so it will numb the stomach pains. If you don't like the idea of poison, try multiple gunshot suicide. It involves shooting yourself multiple times in the left and right sides of your chest (Don't shoot that spinal cord nigga, that shit hurt) to rekt your lungs. You die relatively fast, so you can do it at public areas for some decent attention, but not enough attention to save your life. In both methods, your head is kept intact in your final moments so you can have some philosophical thoughts.

>this a post as the same poster

4chin4autismos

People die, it's fine. Kill yourself, people will care, but its fine. Just do it and stop being melodramatic.

He deserves death stop trying to save a pedophile

Sounds like you regretted not dying, seeing as how you didn't die, moron.

go for a head injury and hope they can take organs for sick kids.. you sick fuck!

I'm not a pedophile

Fuck off with your I saw gladiator once Latin

Do it faggot

How did you get it to be black

You can't die. Your immortal. You will always be aware of everything

Pedophile protecter scum go off yourself

Why kill your self OP?

Absolve yourself first tarl. Write some big ol manifesto of the cumulative guilt of your sins and warn others against walking down your path.

Then when you're ready to do it you won't second guess yourself and it will mean something.

Win/win buddy

Newfag

So you don't know if everyone regrets it sense you never did you can't fucking regret somthing you never did

Fuckin spoop.

Fucking do it you little pussy

it's okay, newfriend, you'll learn some day. in the mean time, kill yourself.

You fucking wasted doble trips FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>Leave me alone!
This is obviously a just a meme

Yes you are tarl

Wow I actually got responses that was the shitiest bait I have ever made

if your on here asking u obv a bitch
>cant live with self
> Cant Kill Self
what a bitch

on Cred Forums maybe. I haven't seen it elsewhere

I'm thinking no.
After this there is nothing. Whatever little joy you can force out of life is better than nothing.

If your life is absolute misery then stop doing the things that make you miserable and find new stuff to do. Move, get new friends, find a new job, find a new place, get a new hobby: Whatever it takes. You can change more about your life than you know.

Assuming you're from the US, mental health in this country is shit. I'd move first.

read. you lazy cunt.

Dubs dont lie Tarl.

Damage control/10

Do it pls

Don't do it. It's a temporary state. Investigate what's going on and make a change. It's usually and likely situational, and / or imbalance. Give your life more discipline.

If you do it... Do it live.