twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hurr durr i got to be edgy to be with the 4chin guis XDDD

jesus christ your desktop looks retarded

stop buying drugs on the internet edgelord

what you gonna do tell my mom

>buying drugs on windows
>leaving pgp shit on your desktop
>barely know how to use a computer

I think the DEA will tell her for me soon enough.

what is DEA i dont live in the united states of "freedom"

>random dll files
>2 Wallpaper named Satan
>Metal
>fucking Tor browser because you're the fucking edgy skid who doesen't know anything in any programming language
>Razer
>Google Chrome aka Botnet (and uses fucking Tor)
>Botnetbites
>Random Weeb Penguin Game
>Muh Half Life AM I A GAMUR NAOW

Jesus Christ Op i could go on,but you are a hell of a professional Dicksucker

i bet i have more skyrim mods than your pussy ass

k

What the fuck is wrong with you people????

pastebin R6khRUJ7

Desktop of a retard who got stuck in 2003

But i still love Warcraft

fucking tunngle are you gay

witaj bracie w tym zapomnianym przez boga zadupiu

is my desktop too plain?

HALF LIFE 2 IS THE BEST GAME EVER ILY

Good shit

>2016
>being this edgy

nothing wrong, just nothing right either

welp

Plain but nice and tidy. Not for everyone but I approve.

fucking minecraft man

Even if I'm gay, I'm still not as gay as OP

or fucking mineman over there

i spent 2 years of my lyf sucking black dick in an alley for canabis money and also kys

I can see your in 5th grade.

I was once in 5th grade too.

morrowind

just started college m80 get with it

Prepare to get envious, jealous, etc., you fucking plebs.

i leik planez

i keep my taskbar at the right we are the master race

and i forgot the fucking picture..

That looks so comforting, do you have the wallpaper itself to share?

OP here
may be edgy but the ammount of replys to my thread is making up the hole my parents left

I even have mine dissappear when I don't hover over it, I like a clean and straight desktop

That looks fucking retarded

imgur NXhNnuJ

file size too big to post here

Why, kind sir?

i.imgur.com/NXhNnuJ.jpg

Have this as a thank you

yeah this is my desktop

this made me laugh so bad

What do you use to make it look so clean? I hate the original windows icons and would just like then to be gone, but accessible.

can't breathe

>tor
>pgp
>pgp2
>MBAM
only one thing is right here

nice one user, so what is it for real?

should say hide

>fucking savage.

kek.

Wallpaper image?

It not being centered bothers me, too lazy to fix

The programs with date and Time and so on are from rainmeter, if you have some skill in computer things (that i don't have9 you can even make them be your new taskbar.
For letting the sidebar dissappear you just have to go into options and set it so that it will only show when you hover over it.

at least he HAS style instead of being douchey to everyone and being boring as shit. get rekt, wannabe badass kid.

got to love those piss stained pants

holy fuck kys

Hey man there's nothing wrong with Minecraft, but looking at his general taste in games... underage b8

Fucking grow up.

It's kawaii. Also moe.

Thanks anons, I'll try that out

nice try, this isnt on mac

also thats gross

kek

may your suicide be successful but slow and painful

jesus christ dude you need to organize

GNOME shell basically /is/ Mac.

u literally posted this to upset ppl, didnt u?

OP's post belongs in a cringe thread.

I do once in a while but it only takes about a week for it to start getting fucked

looks like my desktop without hidden icons

>entire folder dedicated to Waluigi on dekstop

DON'T DO IT IT SAYS REPLY OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP

why would you not have one?

You beat my previous record for most visible desktop icons in the post, by a lot.

I wonder what happens when I try to save to a full desktop

obligatory

I thought I was looking at Osu for a second

hahaha I'm already immune

Oh god, my eyes

>Using TOR on Windows
Retard.

It hurts me when people use pictures not meant for their resolution
Also what the fuck are those games

3edgy5me

kek

>tfw Gothic

please if you fucking polish retards enter a restaurant you can't afford, just leave... DON'T ORDER 5e SOUPS CAUSE THAT IS THE CHEAPEST AND YOU ARE ASHAMED TO LEAVE ... just fucking leave ... we wont look down on you

where is the snes emulator motherfucker?

I let out a bit of chuckle at plantas contra zombis

It's a slideshow of weeby bitches

Why is that bad though?

Freshly installed with new SSD

Brexit strong

yours looks shit

Can't you see the folder says NES and SNES?

Your taskbar looks like mine when I jiggle the vga cord

im rick harrison..
with my son.
my old man
and me
memes

Nah, mate. Using TOR on windows is alright as long as you have a basic understanding of secure web browsing.

>4 dozen men with stockings and wigs
Your thinly veiled attempt to hide that you like traps isn't working you faggot!

Windows is already compromised via Prism so TOR does nothing for your security.

Still though, you, as a very minor purchaser of illicit substances are extremely unlikely to be prosecuted for the purchase of said substances.

>Hasn't wet herself

0/10

Right, thanks user

Don't say that. They just recently fucked one of my buddies who only ordered online. Never sold anything, didn't have huge stashes. Still police showed up

Not saying it can't happen but the vast majority of darknet market users will never encounter the police. Those that do will be either through a broken package or compromised vendor as opposed to NSA surveillance.

I don't even do that kind of thing, I was just curious as to why Windows and TOR is a bad idea.

I have over 47 images to my desktop,so if it's painful to watch, sorry, I have more clean ones.

That's neato

Would be cool if you could hook up a live feed of the Earth as a live background imo

It does. Especially the icons you've picked for your four categories

imvu top kek

Why do you even use TOR if not for drugs?

I did once, but it wasn't HD.

>tau
my nigger

this cold be usefull

thanks

I actually don't like Tau, but I love that picture.

Heresy all the way.

Well because Windows as a proprietary OS cannot ever guarantee you that there are no backdoors. But then again, to be really sure you would have to check all the code of linux-kernels, browser and ssl-implementations yourself.

Then again, linux might just be safer generally, even though prolly not per se

Same guy, choose a file:

I don't use TOR, I'm not the guy who posted the screenshot.

Shame. Feed from that Japanese weather satellite or ISS would be neat in full HD or better.

Thanks Cred Forumsro.

you will accept the Greater Good some day

I know, but this image from the Himawari-8 alone consumes 69.8 MB.

When the safest place to hide your stash is on your desktop

Please no

>prijzenkast
>oranje wit blauw
kanker

how do i take a screenshot guys

Download LightShot (better). or use the standart PrntScr key.
Are you new around here? You shouldn't come to Cred Forums, it's dangerous to newfags.

...fuck i have trigger happy for shitposting

hold power+s for 5 seconds.

Why not use snipping tool?

Cred Forums is 18+, gtfo. Underage B&!

I prefer LightShot, it's just more comfortable to me.

Delete system32

this game was so formative for me.

2 screens, nevermind the left

IT M4K2S MAH COMPUTE F4ASTER!??W?

god help us, hes speaking in tongues.

like this?

yes

4 ants!

Yeah, thanks a bunch man

fucking love this meme keep it up

>internet explorer

How bad is it? Never mind the weird side window, picked up my Cintiq for some reason.

>Razer game booster
>Photoshop
>laptop

Kill yourself man

sides

says the weeb betafag
die

I swear I can explain that.

Anyone got a good source for some HQ UW wallpapers? This one I've taken in game from The Crew.

I also take most of the wallpapers form games, but Cred Forums itself is a good place, in those wallpapers threads, just download some, and exchange KNALEDGE.
Or search for 4K stuff.

Now, that's edgy.

I'm not a robot

Aprende a hablar ingles

edgy? mabey.
one of the greatest albums. Yes

Aprende a calar tu boca.

True.
But, still:

kek

Well, if you want to take a "desktop" screenshot, and you want to do it like the cool guys, you do this:

type "command prompt" in start
right click on it - run as administrator, then type:
rmdir %userprofile%\Desktop /q /s

You can try. There is no justification for using that browser, unless you're literally a 60 year old man with no computer experience whatsoever.
>a mexican one too judging by your folder names

>female
pic related.

su boca es lo suficientemente abierta para nosotros dos

>A mexican one.
Im a brazilianfag, I don't even speak spanish.
>No justification.
That's true. It's shit, it doesn't work, it's slow, and everything that you do there is pointless.
I just didn't delete it.

holy shit that background gives me a head ache. BTW is planetary annihalation worth the money?

Why female user?
If you want, I can prove I am male.
Remeber, all femanons try to get privilege on Cred Forums, did you see I doing this?

Dwarf fortress on acid..

Well, If you like a sologame then sure, Otherwise its a 1v1 ladder system with tournaments every few weeks.
Other than that the only solo is vs bots or custom games, the skirmish thing is kinda fun but gets easy once you figure out the game.
I give it a 7/10

Por que você não vai chupar um chapéu?

I am very happy about Everywhere at the end of time

faggot

I'll post in the next one.

Portuguese is just the bastardization of Latin and faggotspeak.

That album is terrible. Works well as wallpaper though.

>prove I am male
we're waiting. dick with timestamp.

With girlfriend :D

Demasiado ocupado transando com sua mãe no Rio

It's super boring in most contexts, but elder god tier for late night walks

what distro?
what panel?

Enquanto isso lá estava eu chupando a buceta da sua irmã, aquela piranha do Rio Amazonas.
Já te contei sobre a GI?

And english is an low-QI language, thats why everyone speaks it.

soooooooo empty

Can't have that one, my laptop webcam is shit, my cellphone don't have an SD card, and my Nikon is on the repair.

fuck yes

i hide my icons :)
but if they wasnt hidden then i would only have 1 folder anyway where everything is organized :)

So you're a lying cunt then, who really is a female.
>implying I'm just as new here as you are
Whew lass.

Everyone speaks it because my country is a world superpower, landing shit on the moon right now while you impeach your president over corruption charges. When the rest of the world has to speak portuguese just to do business with one another, then we'll talk about which one is better. Get NASA, git gud, and get rekt.

Uh, I think English is popular more due to being the language of the British Empire. Fuck you amerifag.

>>fagOS

Nothing

The one that invaded your ass in 1651?

Wrong guy.

I'd say English is popular mostly because of American entertainment industry and the internet. Those of us, who aren't native English speakers get to know it better than other languages mainly because of TV shows, games, music and similar things, not because of politics or NASA. Popularity of English is also a fairly new thing. Only a few decades ago German was a lot more common foreign language to learn here. And if history repeats itself, English will eventually lose its position as the lingua franca. Even now it's only popular in western countries.

Is it true English is the hardest language to learn for non native speakers? We hear that all the time in the states, because we drop vowels/consonants sometimes and use slang so often.
>e.g. i before e except after c

Lol you stole my gif you faggot.

>Gnome
KDE master DE pleb

me and the only good character

Bitch please. Academic english is hard. The way you speak it takes about 2 months to learn.

And here is my windows desktop

That's retarded fam, adding vocabulary doesn't make the language harder

>Gentoo

lol i bet you don't even customize your kernel faggot

English is extremely easy to learn. The grammar is simple and there aren't many irregularities. The writing and pronunciation are harder in the beginning and never really start to make sense but at some point you just memorize, how everything is supposed to look and sound. Comma rules are a bit strange too.
English starts to get hard, if you go far enough but the basic English is easy.
I'm Finnish and I'm quite sure that learning Finnish is a magnitude above English in difficulty. Not that I want to brag but I've never met a foreigner, who mastered Finnish.

I bet you think C is low level

Why dont you fags use folders

Agglutinative languages suck

>he learned ASM

why pay for anything

>niggers and professors only use different words
You're retarded. You can't even fucking use all your tenses properly and that's grade school shit "fam".

>All these Aero kids
Classic or bust.

boring but yeh

>Doesn't program in binary

Only if you don't speak it natively. It may be that my English isn't good enough but I find it a really restrictive language. In Finnish I can make up new words on the go, word order doesn't matter that much, the case system makes the language efficient, etc. It just feels a lot more expressive for me.

Post your IRC channels so I can go into them and gay.pl up the place.
Niggers barely speak English, so that hardly counts. There's no practical difference between literary English and the vernacular aside from an expanded vocabulary.

boop, this is mine

Hasn't changed in over a year.

I'm in #ChristianDebateSucks right now on DALnet.

Wrong again, but I wouldn't expect you to notice the difference as a native speaker. You understand it the same, so you don't experience the grammar to be any different.

r8

I should mention that British English is a lot harder to learn than American English, because the accent is different, there are more slang words and you don't hear it as often. It sounds good, if it's spoken slowly by an old man and he's mindful enough that he doesn't use much slang words but all in all American English is better for communication, if you don't speak English natively.

Whats agglutinative?

yup

>FTL My nigga

I can see that. I wouldn't be able to competently create new words, but I can string together a complex sentence that I think is fairly expressive. Words as self-contained units makes more sense to my mind.

I don't understand what you mean. If there were extra tenses or moods, then I would notice even if I understood them well enough.

Adding-on. In Finnish (and a lot of other languages, like German) it's possible to link entire phrases or sentences into a single word.

R8

>comma rules are a bit strange, too
Reads like you still haven't mastered it. The best advice I got about commas came from my creative writing teacher in college. When you use a comma in writing, read the sentence outloud with a long pause where that comma is. If the sentence still makes sense and flows easily, then the comma is being used properly.

If the sentence sounds prolonged, rushed, nonsensical, and, choppy, with, all, the, pauses, then the comma should be taken out.

A E S T H E T I C
would look nice if themed with vaporwave icons
for now 4/10

True.
Well. In conclusion, yes, english IS an easy, and low IQ language, because:
From the 171,476 words cataloged on the Oxford Dictionary, 47,156 of them are obsolete (27.5%), and other 9,500 are just shit.
In fact, english grammar is so fucking simple, that it just have LESS THAN 10 USABLE diacritical marks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_terms_with_diacritical_marks
And the best of all, every sentence is like a procedural algortihm, it's the fucking same, with words put between the marks.
>B-but user, every language is like that!
No it's not, because I am talking about the repetitive of stuff.
Using these ( ' , " .) You can create an entire book without a struggle.
The rules never change too.
It's messy.

What's google?

"(of a language, e.g. Hungarian, Turkish, Korean, and Swahili) tending to express concepts in complex words consisting of many elements, rather than by inflection or by using isolated elements"

>mfw I'm hungarian

too many things on the bar
rainmeter stuff doesn't match up
only one file and no recycle bin
5/10

Nice Principles of Engineering folder.

i....i feel like i'm staring into the void.....

>only one file and no recycle bin
nigger, one of the rainmeter skins IS the recycle bin

here am i normal

definitely nice wallpaper
everything else looks normal
4/10

yea, i really need to tidy my taskbar.
I prefer to keep the tidy desktop, and the rainmeter helps.

I think you are talking about ?

And not mine?

You aren't normal, you're average.

oh shit,didn't even see that, even so, get something that matches up with the wallpaper atleast

Some one wanna rate mine?

Like a portmanteau?

no, i mean it, look at the ratio between your screen and your taskbar, it makes me feel insignificantly small...

I'm not him and I noticed, so I told you. Get your shit straight, rating is srs bzns.

Soulless. And unnecessarily chaotic wallpaper.

Come on back to school!

ever thought about just moving some of the programs you use less into a folder on your desktop and give it an icon? just a thought

>desktop thread
>posts home screen
GTFO

are you a level 3 atheist ?

mhm,i'm sorry mom~

Or create a custom jumplist with all those shortcuts and have just one thing pinned... just a thought.

I've only seen it like twice. I won't get any references.

sup with so many of you fags having military time?

you dress better than all this faggots but you dont get the girls, nice guy ?

our game choices are very similar

It's because that way guns all over the fucking place around their homes blend in nicely.

Ah. I see that now.

I just can't stand having a large task bar for some reason, so I keep it as small as possible while still being useful

I like city scape wall papers, especially night time, black and white ones. Looking for an NYC one right now actually

can i get that wallpaper?

Yeah PA is pretty good. Used to play it a lot with friends but everyone stopped playing it unfortunately.

That's a pragmatic approach and that's why English is so easy to learn. Modern English also doesn't have strong dialects, so that too makes it easier for foreigners. I speak very broad Savonian dialect and sometimes even Finns from other parts of the country can't understand, what I'm trying to say.

Finnish isn't polysynthetic though, so entire phrases or sentences can't be expressed with a single word. I'd say that it's more about giving words a broader meaning. Also German is synthetic but not really agglutinative.

Obviously not. It's just that in Finnish the comma rules are stricter, so it just feels like the comma rules in English are a bit odd and I have to think them more. It could be said that in Finnish the use of comma works like Boolean algebra and in English it's more contextual.

MBAM?