>Wonderful
>We get on skype (long distance bro)
>Immediately she has an attitude, and I wasn't having it
>Nicely tell her to tone it down a little
>Is pissy but complies
>We make some good conversation and I go to show her the cup of tea I had made
>She gets pissy and yells "I don't care"
>I just look at her
>"Seriously, imagine how pissed off and upset YOU would be if I just yelled shit like that"
>Shes starts getting even more pissy, yelling about how "I'm not the one with blood spilling out of me with cramps ect"
>Tell her even then, I wouldn't do that to her
>Tell her I'm really not having it today
>She just closes the skype and now shes all pissed off acting like the world is going to fucking end.

Seriously guys what the fuck, why the fuck do women do this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1) where's the second stock photo after he blows his brains out?
2) you expected ur gf to care about some cup of tea you made and then u get pissed about women in general bc of it? be happy she wants to skype you at all!

It's not that, its the sudden change of mood that she had that upset me. I'm probably just being a bitch though.

yes. yes you are. everyone gets to be in a bad mood sometimes. and no one (and i mean not even your mother) want you to show them the cup of tea you made while skyping

GF doesn't care about your tea...
Time to cry. You really are a faggot.

dont be a bitch she probably doesnt want to piss you off but theres blood coming out of her pussy, imagine bleeding from your dick wouldnt be so nice i think

Bitches be crazy not caring about your tea

Seriously though, if your girlfriend acts mental during her monthly crazy week, just avoid her

therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/

this will help, not joking

Period or no period, you're going out with a chick who is just a cunt.

Completely normal behaviour for some women and it's hugely exacerbated by long distance relationship status. Either get used to it of get out.

>>We make some good conversation and I go to show her the cup of tea I had made
>I go to show her the cup of tea I had made

what was so special about it? why would you show someone a beverage you just made?did the foam read something? was it a strange colour? i need to know about this epic tea!

>go to show her the cup of tea I had made

You went to get the cup of tea to show her or did you drag you laptop to the kitchen?

Why would you want to show her a cup of tea anyway. I can't be the only one that finds this weird, right?

youre not the only one, and if you had read the fucking thread you'd know that

I feel you op,in a ldr with a girl on her cycle right now too. Try doing for/about her during that time,though if you let her get away with that kind of attitude it shows something else about the relationship.

Alright sorry, jesus.

It's clear you don't understand how women work. Try dating more touchable ladies.

>Current year
>Female race still exists

She's not getting dick of course she's being a cunt to you over Skype

Nobody gives a fuck about the cup of tea you made. She's undergoing a period of increased stress on her body, and you're flooding her with inane shit like your cup of fucking tea. I have a dick, and some tard skyping me like "bb I made some oolong with honey today" would drive me insane as is. I could only imagine what you must be doing to that poor chick.

It's just because some women get affected a lot by their period. A lot of them have crazy mood swings and are very irritable because of all the hormones.

If she doesn't apologize to you later, you should consider finding a different girl. Women being in a bad mood on their period happens, but if she doesn't feel bad about being so rude to you for no reason then she's probably pretty selfish and inconsiderate.

She wouldnt behave like a bitch if she thought you could trade her in. But since you are a bitch about your tea, she knows you will never leave.

meant for , sorry m80

Maybe OP just said 'just made a cuppa' and flashed it at the camera. Thats not as weird as what you fuckers are thinking

you're a cuck and she doesn't respect you, you failed to entertain her and failed to feel sorry for her "terrible state"
>tl dr she fucks jamal or pawel

As a child you were taught to control your emotion and act sensible. You grew up being told being overly emotional or crying is a sign of weakness.

She grew up being told that people should cater to here emotional whim and embrace them. That crying and being like that would get people to placate her and do as she demands.

It is simply a cultural divided. Even though you did not know it you grew up in a very different version of the country than she did.

If my dick had evolved to bleed once a month I would shut the fuck up and deal with it.

If you got ill every month for a couple of days. You would think that by the second or third year at the latest you would get used to that shit.

Came up with a virus warning

Hormones are literally the worst drugs.

I have period cramps and I never get mad. It's just not true that women get mad , just an excuse. The most I do is ask not to talk BC its too painful. I am a good wife

move on, she clearly is getting fed up with the long distance. Tell her youre going to make it work till the end but if shes being like this, she should atleast be honest and be like, oh i want you here to comfort me. Girl like comfort and to feel like nothing is wrong even tho its all going to hell. Make a descision./

Most girls behave the same in general when they have their period, but some don't really have bad reactions to it.
I knew a girl who would just complain about it a little, but she wouldn't act like a bitch.
On the other hand, i think you should of probably just asked her how she was doing and all, then if she didn't really want to talk, perhaps you should've asked if it was a bad time to talk. Sometimes space is all a person needs.

>tits
>or
>gtfo

Because girls are taught that it's not only acceptable but positive for them to give in to their pain and cry and act like bitches about it. >tfw If guys had periods everyone would say shit like "Suck it up." "Stop being such a girl and man up." "You're a man aren't you, shouldn't you be used to pain by now?"

Shit. I hear stories like this everyday from work colleagues and friends. I'm so fucking lucky to have a girl that never complains, never gets pissed off, never feels sorry for herself. Does everything for me. Doesn't smoke weed even though I do. Hardly drinks. Doesn't do drugs, though she did in her teenage years. Not that I've wrote this and read it I realise how much I take her for granted and how lucky I am. I'll have to do something nice for her

Now that I've wrote this*

Are you me?

Maybe. Are you also sitting on the toilet trying to squeeze out a shit and smoking a joint?

Yeah man, exactly. Its all comparrioson, now treat her better since you know that there are some garbage out there. I got a girl LD, maybe 1-2 hours away. Not bad i see her every weekened and during holiday. But she good, got to treat them the best we can. Have alot of patience for our antics.

TEETS OR GETTHEFUCKOUT

True bro. I dunno how she puts up with me.

Only gets us back in line, atleast you recgonize you got a keeper. Thanks for making me realize it again aswell

Period cause hormonal changes that obviously mess with mood and she can't literally do anything. Some girls get depressive episode, even get suicidal before/during period because of period. If you weren't feeling like dealing with her shitty mood, you should have backed off and left her be. Yes, it seems to her that the world will end. You seem to be clueless about females

>good wife
>on Cred Forums talking about the uh-oh's in her no-no spot
>tfw

Because if they don't, the world will end. Just relax and let her vent, she'll get over it, feel embarassed and apologize later. Have some good make-up sex. Oh wait .. no, not that. Bummer.

You're welcome, user

This kinda shit is why I had a sex change. I did it because being a girl in america is the most blessed life there is, no one questions you, and you have no responsibility, and everyone praises you just for being a girl. I dated girls when I was a teen and it sucked, always a fight. Now that i'm 22 and living as a girl myself though I have been dating guys and its been going great, and best part is I can be cranky af and never get called out by them on it lol.

I know, females are generally stupid

Fish_and_hook.jpeg

naw, i'm fully serious. I usually post on the /lgbt/ board but this thread caught my curiosity. Having lived as both a dude jock in high school and a chick in her 20's, I choose being a chick every time.

No, I try not to smoke in the bathroom. But other than that my girl is the same way. We were friends before we were together, then one day we were roughhousing and ended up kissing. A few days later it happened again and she looked me straight in the eyes and said "we can have sex if you want". Most straightforward woman I've ever been with. Don't think I'll ever let her get away either.

Do you give your girl the red-hot dickings because that's what I do to keep my girl happy, that and I take her to nice dinner fairly often so she never quite feels secure in her weight (recovering bulimic).

you treat her nice man, i took mine for granted and she left me. somtimes you don't know what you have until you lose it

Not today you bastard. Not today.

>this thread
Get out, normies.

what?